Hiiieeee! Hippos' Plot thread! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AND welcome to my plot thread!
I'm currently coming back from the grave and want plots for everyone!
I'm not a big guild rper but I can if I must. :>
I'm on skype the most but that doesn't matter too much because I also have an aim that i'm willing to get on if a lot of people use aim more than skype! o uob

aim: oneiichan
And you can pm me as well!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:26 am
User Image
Hiiieee! This is Chesed and she is a rather new goddess who is a bit wary of the world around her. Being the Goddess of Kindness comes with a price and as her domain sake she tends to get taken granted. She kind to a point and is wary of mortal and gods taking advantage of her, but other than that she is super nice and bubbly. She a bit awkward as her nervousness to tend to come out and is often caught rambling about anything and everything. She preferred the company of mortal over gods but that doesn't means she doesn't want to meet you guys as well. She loves everyone and wants everyone to show kindness to everyone even if that means shoving it down people throat. (think of that overbearing morning who is always saying MIND YOUR FREAKING PS AND QS!!) She just believes that there isn't enough kindness in this world and this is where she falls so her mission to spread it through herself and her followers!

Plot ideas:

-I would like her to meet everyone far and in between!
-I also would like her to meet an unkind mortal that just is rude to her face for she can be their living nightmare. She would scold them so hard.
-Meeting all the Gods! Even though she nervous around you guys she wants to meet you and your domains.
-I also would like for some god/dess to have known her in her past life. I feel like her old self was really old before she was born again.
-meet prides that would like her blessing.
-BIG PLOT IDEA: A fling: God or mortal a like. As the Goddess of Kindness she's willing to give the fur off her back. I would like to find a male who has try over and over again to have children but hasn't found someone who willing to bare him cubs. If he meets up with Chesed and tell her his story she would be more than willing to give this said person cubs.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 am
Females!
User Image
Chaonaine: Is a old, bitter, baby. There isn't really anything around that. She use to have a soft spot but after having children with a leopard she hates she has just became bitter. I would love if someone could soften her up again. She is very close to her son and she hasn't seen her daughter since that leopard took her away from her.
Plot ideas:
-Maybe a mate, but it can't be a leopard, she isn't too fond of them now.
-Maybe a leopard to piss her off more. A leopard that think she is cute and wants to get with her. It could make interesting and funny rp.
-Maybe another fling? Kids are the only thing that makes her happy.
-Maybe a pride. She tried once and it didn't work out so well.
User Image
Aoibhe: Is a kind soul with a even bigger heart. She loves being a nanny and loves cubs even more. She very soft spoken and tends to not raise her voice over a whisper. She tends to be a bit shy around males as she thinks she a bit socially awkward around them.
Plots:
-Pride rp: She's in one rp but I'm still fleshing out her personality. So all of the rp is needed.
-Family rp: I would for to get in contact with her family. I won her in a raffle so I'm not sure who owns her family but if you do I would like her to meet them.
-A Mate Maybe: Someone who is kind. No mean lions please, she a fragile baby.
User Image
Occhi: Occhi is a loudmouth girl. She's a tomboy and isn't afraid to get all up in you face. She's rough around the edges but she tends to have a softer side around females that she think ar pretty.
Plots:
-General rp
-A Female she can call her own.
-Her to hit on a female that is straight. Would make funny rp.
-A male to hit on her. Oh gawd. xD
-A fling: This would be hard on her and it would make funny rp.(She hates children so they would have to go with the father and never to mention her again. It would be a big secret she's not proud of.)
User Image
Jarni Kvetiny: Daddy's little princess. She has gotten whatever she want in life and is a stuck up little brat because of it. She is a princess and should be treated as one.
-A Mate: Someone who will keep treating her like a princess. Mhmm :>
-Someone who is willing to knock her down a feel levels because she really needs to get her head out of her butt.
-A fling: This would be a nightmare for her. This could go with all the above plots. Maybe a male could knock her up to teach her a lesson and then keep her for a mate and then treat her like a princess after she is taught that she shouldn't be so stuck up? Perhaps?
-A Pride: Again could happen with all the above plots too. But I think a pride would be good for her.
User Image
Mitte: Clueless! Just so clueless. She's an airhead with a big heart. She doesn't understand too much but tries her hardest to!! She also adores little babies!
Friends!: Yes please!
Cubs to adopt: Yes she loves little ones and would be a great mother.
Flings: She wants a lot of little ones and she isn't picky what big cat you are. C:
User Image
Liten: A straight to the point girl. She is a huntress and likes to stay to her job. Her job is everything to her and she follows the rules exactly. She not too friendly and tends to be stand-offish.
Ploys:
-PRIDE RP. PLEASE!
-A best friend who she could fight with?
-A Mate...this will be hard. > o> Very hard.
User Image
Limber: A weird lioness, well to her sister she is. She is soft hearted and is horrible at hunting. She rather make arts and crafts then hunt. She doesn't like to hurt things and tends to be soft spoken and squeak when under stress.
Plots:
-Pride rp! She is really close to having her five rp to breed! And I've been planning on breeding her before I left.
-General rp.
-A friend: She really needs one to understand her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:58 am
Males!
User Image
Mizo: Is my first soa and pretty much a push over. He had a girl that he was in love with by since he focus more inward on his daughter he hasn't seen much of her. He's a bit clueless on where his life is going from here.
Plots:
-General rp
-Rp with his children. c: From both litters.
-Finding a new mate. unless his old mate wants him back <3
User Image
Ilo: My happy go lucky little boy. He is as happy as his name which means joy. He loves his pride and will do anything for it! He is now in the hybrid pride and I need to get him re-certed.
Plots:
-Joining Rp for I get him re-certed please!!!! Please please!
-A mate please. He's not fertile but that doesn't mean he doesn't want love.
-Any and all rp. He loves everyone so he wants to make everyone joyful!! <3
User Image
Kwadin: He's my nerdy little boy. He loves to learn about anything and everything! He loves science and he loves that he has a huge family.
Plots:
-FLINGS: He wants all the cubs! C: He comes from a huge family and wants to be like his mother have tons of children. He enjoyed that in his pride that he could find a family member anywhere so he wants that with his children.
-Pride rp!: Yes he enjoys his pride a lot
-Rp from others in different prides: He's a curious little boy so he wants to know how other prides work!
-Mate: A female that would be ok with him having tons of children and love him for being a science nerd!
User Image
Halvany sezmet: Unlike his dad he isn't shy and likes to talk to others and have a good time. He pretty much a party guy when he's not hunting.I also need to get him re-certed! (SEEING HOW OLD I TRULY AM ORZ)
Plots:
-He's looking for a new pride that is all about the party scene or something that is entertaining! He hates the sand so no sandy prides >8I
-Party people, he wants to me all of you.
-Fling: all this party will indeed end up with him having at least one fling.
User Image
Sant' Iris: Extremely shy. He get nervous even when people just look at him. He loves to eat with his mate and loves bananas. C: He likes to craft things, too! He loves his family and mate a lot and a is a bit of pushover when it comes to his wife.Also need to get him re-certed.
Plots:
-Family rp! Please he loves his mate and children! <3
-SEAKI! IRIS WANTS MORE KIDS! ; u; <3
-Another pride maybe?
User Image
Seksikas metsalise: I suave and cool and LOVES the ladies. He's also a big people person and loves to be around huge groups. Once again he loves the ladies and likes to talk a lot. ;D I mean his name means Sexy beast, ok! xD
Plots:
-Flings: A lot of them xD He's pretty much a whore. xD And Yes he is fertile. C:
-Party People! He's also a party-er and loves to be around people.
-Buddies: He needs them!
-Meeting other hybrids!
User Image
Ugghhh I haven't even named him or gave him a cert! BLAH! Lith colored him though! o uob!

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 am
Open!! :')  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:05 am
AstoriaFallen
User Image

All the Pride RP lol. For your Liten.

Little excited, huh? l///D
And sure! He's lovely btw!! :')

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am
User Image

Nomvula would be happy to interact with Limber! As a newcomer to the pride, Nomvula doesn't really feel like she's part of the group and she's heard that some of the females can be hostile to new girls joining. Maybe she and Limber could bond over being thought of as different in their own ways first and then if they became friends, they could do fun little trade offs for each other. Like Nomvula could hunt for Limber and Limber could teach Nomvula how to make artsy crafts!

User Image

I'd also like to offer Glacio for Chesed's "rude" plot. Prideful about his intellect, Glacio thinks many below him. Despite being part of a colony, as a Story-Teller he often travels away to speak with rogues and collect stories and information to tell the group back home (or, as he thinks of it, to increase his own knowledge.)

He has a very "survivalist" mindset and has rarely relied on others for any sort of kindness or affection. If Chesed were to approach him, he would laugh at her domain, exclaiming outright that such kindness is not needed in a creatures life for it to survive. I would like him to be able to soften up a little, whether its by Chesed scolding him heavily, or by her trying to hang around him and try to take the place of the first affectionate friend he's ever had.

User Image

Lastly, I'd like to introduce my rogue astrologist, Kuruku Nyota. Nyota is in love with the stars and constellations, almost as much as he loves telling people about them. If he could find someone who shared this passion with him, or at who was at least willing to listen to him talk about it, he'd very likely stick around them for a while. (Maybe even take them on his adventures to look for nice stargazing landscapes.)

The SoA I'm offering Nyota to is Mitte. Clueless though she may be, she seems like someone that Nyota would love to hang around, even if she didn't entirely understand what he was talking about.

So, thoughts?

Raspberry Hippos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:55 am
Raspberry Hippos

User Image

OMG!!! Hes beautiful!!! I love this boy!!!! What are you looking for, for him?

Also... I know. I got excited and thought you were done with it lol.
Thank you. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:53 pm
Anansi would love to meet your goddess! She is the Queen of my I/T pride Indlovukati, and would like her blessing of kindness to promote peace and balance in their lands.

We're also looking for members for any of your rogue felines if you're interested. Some things are different about the pride, I'll be making a thread that I can actually update soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:42 pm
For Mizo: I have one of his daughters Suchi she would love to reconnect with her dad or sister.

For Mitte: I have Musoke, he's a man whore that loves to get around, he would actually be open to any of your females.

For Occhi: I have
Nox, he is a bit of a play boy thanks to his uncle teach him all his skills. He would take the cubs on and leave them to his pride to raise, but she definitely wouldn't be stuck with them.

Raspberry Hippos

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:02 am
Raspberry Hippos

-chucks Maelewano at Kwadin- I still don't have her cert but she's a Nchi who also comes from a massive in-pride family. xD I checked out the Family Echo and I'm pretty sure they're not related in any way, so she'd totally be up for a fling! I haven't really fleshed out her character much but she's pretty peaceful and shy, preferring to sit in the background and enjoy other's talents than be in the spotlight herself. Super family and pride-oriented, so she would be more than open to just... all the cubs. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:17 pm
Gonna go ahead and offer my fertile hybrid for a fling with yours! ^^ Because why not? :'D

Edit: I also have members of the Koti is you want to get RP for your other hybrid boy!

Polette
Crew

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:29 pm
Raspberry Hippos

User Image
Ilo: My happy go lucky little boy. He is as happy as his name which means joy. He loves his pride and will do anything for it! He is now in the hybrid pride and I need to get him re-certed.
Plots:
-Joining Rp for I get him re-certed please!!!! Please please!
-A mate please. He's not fertile but that doesn't mean he doesn't want love.
-Any and all rp. He loves everyone so he wants to make everyone joyful!! <3

User Image

She is a rogue right now, but could use a home and some love herself.

Personality: Fast paced and on the go, Luthien does everything with a little quirk here and there. She's a boisterously happy leopon and a little bit of a scrapper, pickings fights with anyone who says she can't do something. She's not easily angered, and quick to forgive, because everyone has a little good in them somewhere, and she'll find it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm
belloblossom

Sorry for the wait! Life ate me. Hahaha l'D
Anyways I love all of these. I think it would be really great if Limber meet Nomvula! She really needs a friend in the pride as it's really hard for her to connect with any of the females, so I'm so in for this! 8') <3
For Galcio I would love for him to fulfill Chesed "rude" plot. I think she would make it her mission to kill him with kindness ;] She would mostly scold him pretty hard and then try to be his friend because she would see that she needs one!
Oh I would love that! Nyota sounds perfect! Mitte might be clueless but she's a sweetheart and would listen to him all night!

AstoriaFallen

I have no idea for him so maybe just toss out an rp buddy and that will help maybe? ouo?

Big Hobbit

Sure! Chesed hasn't blessed a pride in awhile so she will be more than willing too!

nessiaing

Ahhhh! Yes i would love that for Mizo. It's been ages since I rp'ed him so I might be a bit rusty but this is exactly what I'm looking for with him! :')
For Mitte we can rp them and see! Maybe put him in line for an ons.
For Occhi that would be fun I would be up for it!

Ruler of Everything

Yesss! I would love love love that. Kwadin would gush about his big family and maybe they could bond over that? I'm pretty sure Kwadin had 2-3 rps already but I will have to check! 83 But I love the idea of this!

Polette

Yes to both. Really to the Koti I need to Ilo in there! SO I'm so into that! ;')

hibi-tea

Yes I think it's time to find my baby someone he can love! I'm open to this! 83 <3  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas