Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 am
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image Mariko had spent so much time training that she really hadn't done much else in a while so getting out and about was something that was long over due. She flicked her long tail slightly as she padded quietly through the prides lands and she spotted a familiar colored pelt. Where had she seen that particular color before. Then it hit her. It was kind of like a battle of the families that the cubs decided to have taken part in a long while back. She don't think she had ever gotten his name, or any of their names for that matter. She knew what his name could be since all the families knew who belonged to whom, it was just a matter of figuring out which one it was. As far as she could remember he hadn't been one of the aggressors so she felt confident that his personality was still the same. Or she could hope. He was an entertainer after all, all of Katapans boys were. The only one who had decided to fight was the female in the litter. Funny how that worked out. That had been a story to tell for ages. All the males entertainers. Who'd of thought. As she approached she slowed down and looked at him cautiously. As much as she knew about healing and herbs she still wasn't willing to put herself at risk in case he had a bad temper.

User Image Tamaki heard her footsteps and turned to see a possibly familiar face heading his way. 'Who is... Ah, that's right. Mariko. She came from the family of twins. None of them were fighters but they did have a loan shark for a brother. He stood up and stretched and watched as she approached cautiously. She probably remembered the skirmish all the cubs had, he sure hadn't forgotten. "Hello. Mariko isnt it? I'm Tamaki." He said relaxing. He figured there wasn't much threat from her.

"Yes. That's correct. She said looking at him cautiously. Just because he was an entertainer didn't mean she still didn't have to worry too much. His mother had taught all of her cubs to fight, she knew this. Mariko really wasn't much for the sport. She just cleaned up the mess left after wards. "Been a long time eh? I don't think we ever actually talked during that whole thing."

He chuckled. "No, no we didn't." His ears perked as he heard the sound of someone else approaching and mariko heard it too and turned her head in the direction of the noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Waysm came from a rather large family. He had a total of ten siblings all living in Kuroi’Nera. Some of them were half-siblings; however they all shared the same mother. Tailtiu, the rainbow cheetah currently following close behind Waysm, was not one of the siblings. She was in fact not related to him by any stretch of the imagination. This did not stop her from considering him her older brother.

Her ‘Uncle Sol’ had told her that Waysm would be the perfect brother for her since she lacked any brothers. He had allowed himself to take up the role when they were younger, but now they were adults, both entertainers, both trying to make a name for themselves. But unless her sisters, mother or Sol were around, Tailtiu latched herself onto him.

“Waysm, we ought to try and make some friends with our fellow pride members.” Tailtiu’s soft airy voice came from behind him. “I mean outside of working of course. It’s so boring when we’re not doing our jobs. Usually mother tries to take me out on adventures, but she can’t always take me away from the pride. When I am stuck here everything seems so dull.”

Waysm let out a sigh. This was always the problem with her. She wanted to be entertained when she wasn’t busy entertaining.

As they walked he spotted a couple of cheetahs talking and started walking their way. There was a chance that he could ditch Tailtiu with them and have the rest of the day to himself. “Alright Tailtiu, we are going to meet some more cheetahs.” He said.

At first she wanted to argue, but decided not to. She looked over at the two cheetahs. They didn't look boring she thought. In fact she was sure that the male was a fellow entertainer. However she would have much preferred to meet some leopards instead.

Waysm bowed his head as they approached, his eyes keeping in contact with Mariko. “Hello.” He greeted. “Our pride has been growing rapidly. I don’t think I have had the chance to formally introduce myself to either of you. My name is Waysm.”

Tailtiu stood a bit behind him and looked at the other two. She noted that the two of them came from different families in Nera. The male specifically caught her interest as she noticed his resemblance to Katapatan, the right hand. Her mother had taught her about the different families in ‘Nera.

“I am Tailtiu.” She said quietly, looking at the two other cheetahs. She stayed close to Waysm, never taking a step closer to the other two cheetahs.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am
R4gn0r0k IV

She still couldn't believe that all the right hands males were entertainers, but hey. To each their own, who was she to judge after-all. She heard the sound of someone else approaching and Tamaki heard it too for they both looked in the direction of the two newcomers almost simultaneously. Mariko watched as Waysm bowed and kept his eyes locked onto hers as he spoke. He seemed pleasant and very well mannered. "Indeed it has." She responded back with a small smile, her eyes staying with his. "y name is Mariko, It is a pleasure to meet you Waysm, Tailtiu." She looked over and gave the female cheetah a bow of her head in greeting. She watched how the female stayed close to the male and wondered if perhaps it was just nerves.

Tamaki cocked his head slightly and knew that the female was newer to the pride, but she was an entertainer as well. "My name is Tamaki. It's nice to meet both of you." His grin was far larger than the one mariko had given and he flicked his tail slightly at his feet. "I think I've seen you around before." He said looking at Tailtiu and then over to Waysm. "However, I don't think I've seen you out and about. Though I don't tend to wander that much."

Mariko hadn't seen either of the two before. She had been doing too much training to actually meet anyone since she was small so this was all new to her for the most part. "What do the two of you do?
She asked since she already knew what Tamaki did.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
“You might have had a run in with one of my siblings. We aren’t the largest family, but there is still quite a few of us.” Waysm said with a grin. Not too many of his sibling were well known in the pride, other than the twins of course. Rada and Sol. Both were high ranking members in the pride. He had only met them a couple times. “Tail and I are entertainers.”

Tailtiu stepped closer to Tamaki and Mariko. “I like to dance while he sings. I sometimes get scared performing by myself.” She said with her soft voice. “I like to pretend to be a leaf in the wind when he sings. It is a lot of fun. My Uncle Sol is the one who suggested we perform together. He didn’t like me being an entertainer. But I do not like fighting. He told me that Waysm was lonely and needed a partner.”

Waysm let out a sigh. He looked at Tailtiu and then looked back at his new acquaintances. “Sol is my older brother. He helped Tail's mother out and helped raise Tail and her sisters.” He explained. Not wanting to talk about his brother more than he had to, he quickly changed the subject. “What do you do Mariko?”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:47 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

"Well, if they're entertainers then that is likely." He said with a small smile. There were quite a few entertainers within the pride and he looked at Waysm and tried to recall if he had seen him perform before. With how scheduling was it wasn't surprising that he hadn't seen him before. He listened how Tailtiu talked about their routine and he made a mental note to have to watch them sometime. "That is something I would like to see." Mariko nodded her head in agreement. She hadn't really seen many of the entertainers perform, she'd have to do that one of these days. "That sounds like a really unique routine... Though I don't know much about the different routines everyone does." None of her siblings were entertainers.

Mariko listened about how his older brother helped out Tailitus mother and her sisters. That was very kind of him to do so. "That was very nice of him to do that." She thought about her family for a moment and she then realized that he wanted to know what she did. "I'm a witch doctor. I've been curious about it since before I can remember." She laughed before she said the next part. "Not to mention I tried to attend a rather rash young male when we were all cubs and they ALL thought fighting was a good idea." She looked at Tamaki with a raised brow.

"Hey. Don't look at me. I was just there to make sure my sister didn't get hurt. Plus they started it." He said with a joking Humph noise. "You could say our mother was quite upset when ALL three of us boys turned out to be entertainers and THE ONLY girl wanted to be a fighter. My poor mother." He said with a smile and shake of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:15 pm
“Well, a couple of them are entertainers.” Waysm said trying to remember which siblings had which rank. All the siblings scattered to do their own thing. They weren’t a very tight nit family. “We would be honored to perform for you sometime.” He felt like the conversation was going well enough. Tailtiu was at least talking somewhat normally.

“I think that the world around us is the best teacher for performing.” Tailtiu continued. “Like how water flows in a waterfall. It has such beauty but is just as deadly.” If she had learned more about fighting she would be a waterfall, she thought. But she was just a gentle leaf in the wind. “It’s the only way I know how to perform.” Her voice became quieter as she spoke.

Waysm had to hold back from commenting how unkind his brother was. The guy was only kind to a select few. His interested spiked when she said she was a witch doctor. It was a rank very few had, but it was such an important role. “I will have to remember that. I haven’t had any injuries yet, but if I do I know who to go to.” He watched the two as they bantered. They had known each other since they were young? As a cub he didn’t have much interaction with others his age.

“You are too beautiful to be a fighter.” Tailtiu stated. “Uncle Sol wanted me and my sisters to be fighters, but the three of us could never do such a thing. We were destined to be entertainers.”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:24 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Tamaki was thrilled that they would like to preform sometime and he made a note to make sure to check when the next time they were going to perform was. "I'll be looking forward to the invite."

Mariko was quite interested as well and she didn't want to miss it. "Oh, do please make sure I'm there to see as well. I'd love to see the two of you together." Now that she had thought of it, she hadn't really seen much of anyone preform before and she was looking forward to the experience.

She cocked her head slightly as she listened to Tailtiu and she liked the way the female viewed it. "I don't think anyone could have explained that better." She was trying to be encouraging to her as she had noted the slight fade in vocal tones.

"Don't go getting injured on purpose now." She said with a teasing grin. She was having a pretty good time and she liked these two very much. Tamaki she had a bit of a history with, but he was still rather new to her as well, at least the Adult him.

"Oh, you haven't seen my siblings then. I don't think I look that good. Besides, I would HATE to see you as a fighter, you're far prettier." He meant it, she was a very lovely cheetah and Mariko shook her head in agreement.

"What do you like to do in your freetime Waysm?" She was mildly curious about him and wanted to know a little more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:29 pm
“We will be sure to make the performance exquisite.” Waysm said with a grin. It always felt good to have an audience that looked forward to their performances. Despite how Tailtiu sometimes got on his nerves, he knew he could never ask for a better partner. Having her follow him around where ever he went was just the price he had to pay. Hopefully she would learn to broaden her social circles.

Tailtiu could feel her cheeks warm from the compliment that Mariko gave her. “Thank you, I try to explain thing the best I can. Sometimes I just end up confusing others.”

Waysm chuckled at Mariko’s remark. “I don’t know if I can promise that.” He said. He was glad that he decided to walk over and strike up a conversation with the two of them. At first he had only done so to try and distract Tailtiu, however he realized that outside his family he really didn’t know anyone.

With the compliments directed at her, Tailtiu set her head against Waysm for support. “I am very happy that you think that.” She said quietly, feeling her cheeks warm even more. “All entertainers are beautiful though, that is our duty to the pride.”

She really was quiet skittish around others, Waysm thought. There were times where she seemed very comfortable around strangers, but usually she would use him as a shield.

“I don’t really have a lot of free time.” He said with a shrug. “I guess, sometimes I do races around the pride with my siblings, but usually I try to get better at performing. How about you? Know anything fun to do around here?”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Mariko smiled at Waysms words. She was certain it would be marvelous, regardless of the routine. She looked over at Tailtiu and she gave her a warm laugh. "Well maybe they were confused before you started." She didn't see how someone could get lost, she followed just fine.

"Indeed they all are, but not all have their beauty reflect both through dance and through looks." He was being sincere with his words. He thought she was very lovely and she should know.

Mariko let out a sigh and nodded her head. "I know exactly how you feel. This is the first I've been out in months!" Her training really had taken a toll on her. Her? Anything fun. He was asking the wrong cheetah! "Oh dear. Well, aside from patching up the fighters...." Which was always entertaining. "I'm actually not really sure."

Tamaki looked at Mariko and was about to suggest something but then it seemed that she had come up with something. "I know it's what you all do for a living, so it might not be considered too much fun to you.." She said pausing. "Perhaps you guys could teach me to dance?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:05 pm
Tailtiu’s eyes lit up and she went closer to Mariko. “It would be an honor to teach you how to dance. It is such a freeing experience. The feeling of expressing yourself while everyone around you watches in amazement is the most spectacular feeling you will ever have; at least it is to me.” She said, her voice getting more and more excited which each word she spoke. “Waysm could provide the music for us to dance.”

Waysm nodded his head. “I can do that. When we dance, you should make sure you keep yourself physically fit. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt while we teach you some of our dances. Having our doctor get hurt would look bad on us.” He said with a grin. “Teaching you to dance will be a fun event for all of us, I am sure.”

It would be helpful for the two of them to extend their social circles. Instead of sticking closely to their families, they could finally spend time with others inside the pride. Unlike him, Tailtiu had actually been given the chance to leave the pride with her mother. She had met outsiders. He had never left the pride, but wished he could just to see what it was like. But first he wanted to get to know more about his fellow members. This was a great first start.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:55 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Want to start a new thread with the dancing or continue in this one? Since we both reached the quota for RPs in this current thread.

Tamaki was thrilled the Witch Doctor had asked if the three of the dancers would teach her some moves. Oh he could definitely do that! Him and his brothers always practiced together. "Oh you're going to love it! Perhaps you can teach us some minor healing techniques in return." He said with a smile.

"Oh, i'll make sure to not push myself to the point I might hurt myself. I don't think that would look good on any of our parts." She said with a shy smile. "I am certain that this will be a most exciting experience. And I would love to hear you play Waysm."

"Shall we move to a more open spot? We don't want anyone tripping over some of this debris."  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games