[PRP] City Contingent: Lorata x Chiara

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. New Hemisect City; a place full of life, excitement and opportunity. All three were very important to Chiara as she walked the streets, scoping the area for something, or someone of interest. It was the blueblood's favorite activity. Hopefully today would prove fruitful.

She passed one of the hipster cafes, full of trolls trying to look interesting, but Chiara had tried their kind before. It was all about what all the other trolls were doing. She wanted something fresh, something one didn't often see in this city full of diversity. That's when Chiara saw her.

Target acquired.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm
New Hemisect was just as busy as always, trolls of all kinds filling the streets as they came and went wherever their lives took them. Lorata could hardly think of a better place to look for inspiration. With so many other trolls around, the odds of just one of them being the sort of hero she was looking for had to be high! She was just sure of it! The only real trick to the plan, as usual, was going to be finding that one in a million troll.

So with eyes darting to and fro, the little seadweller wandered through those crowds, along the busy streets. Another troll might have been too crowded surrounded by so many, but Meduma's presence looming above and behind her tended to ensure others gave her her space, as was proper. It was so nice to be able to move about unimpeded! Humming happily to herself, Lorata paused alongside a cafe to peer inside, deciding whether she wanted to go inside for a closer look at those lounging about within.

No one in there really stood out though, so she turned her head to consider the next storefront. As she did, however, something else entirely caught her attention. Sometroll to be exact, because here was a blueblood looking right at her. Lorata tilted her head, considering the shade of the color and the symbol the girl bore, and then she narrowed her eyes in an experimental squint. Hmm, yes, that wasn't so bad, if there were fins right about there...

A smile spread across her face and a hand lifted with a clink of her bracelets to give a cheery wave. "Hello there!"

Micillia
So sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What a strange troll! Fins of all things! Chiara had heard rumor of such things growing on trolls, but never really expected to see one in this city. And this troll was greeting her first! Always a good sign.

"Hello to you as well!" Chiara held out her hand to shake the stranger's. "Im Chiara. Now what brings such an intriguing troll as yourself to a city like this?" Chiara grinned at the troll, hungry for drama and excitement. Looks like she had quite the catch.

KitsuneAura
Im sorry its short and late T.T BUT! Finally back in the writing groove!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:00 pm
"Nice to meet you, Chiara!" Ever pleased with being the center of anyone's good attention, Lorata happily reached out to take the offered handshake. "My name's Lorata, and I'm here on a very important mission." She'd been pretending it was like one of the oh so exciting classified missions the queen hadn't been able to tell her about. All she had to do was go out and find the right hero, and then she could nudge them down the path to thrilling heroics, and mission complete!

Maybe Chiara was a contact, sent to give her information and clues! Or maybe she was even a hero herself, and it would all become clear at just the right time. Oooh, she couldn't wait! "I'm looking for a certain kind of troll, someone with potential to be very very impressive!" Someone who could inspire her to make the best statues the world had ever seen! Someone who everyone would remember, always, and then they'd remember that it was all because of her going out and finding them. "What do you think?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The trademark grin appeared. "Your looking for those of us land dwellers that are unique or have an interesting life? Well this is perfect." Hehehe, a troll looking for interesting or exciting trolls. Chiara was sure this Lorata already had a few trolls on her "interesting list," now it was just a matter of getting her to share them. Chiara only hoped this sea dweller was not competition over the coveted portion of rare "interesting" trolls. It was hard enough finding people worthy of Chiara's attention as it was! "I as well collect individuals of intriguing value... in fact, I have someone i think you will rather like."

Chiara paused for dramatic effect, this was simply perfect. With this Lorata's assistance Chaira could cover twice as many trolls, finding, claiming, and then testing them. "But first, you have to introduce me to sometroll you think is up to snuff. Then ill introduce you to my little, project."

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm
Lorata tilted her head, curls bouncing perfectly over her shoulders, and reconsidered Chiara with a little less of a squint."You collect them?" If she was telling the truth, then this had great potential. The more 'intriguing value' in one place, the more likely she was to find inspiration amongst them! But something about the blueblood's offered deal rubbed her the wrong way, and it took her a moment to put her finger on what that was.

Her smile turned sickly sweet. "The ones I know are too important to just introduce to anytroll. You should show me your project first, and if they're really inspiring, I'll definitely see what I can do!" With a giggle, she clasped her hands behind her back and leaned toward Chiara. "I'll even help you work on your projects as thanks. They're bound to make lots more progress towards being heroes that way!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Annoyance was not a feeling Chiara enjoyed, but goodness how these high bloods liked to spread it. It seemed like every time she met some "high blood" they felt they were superior to her in some nonsensical order of class. It irked Chiara to no end. She wanted to have the upper hand! Chiara gritted her teeth a bit, calmed herself, and continued.

"Aaah, right, too important," Chiara nodded slowly, "Well hey, don't worry, I get it," Chiara patted the sea dweller's shoulder and said with a shrug, "Everyone needs some help now and then. I'm sure someday, maybe, you will get someplace where i will want your help too." Of course this troll didn't have any connections, she was a sea dweller. She had obviously come up here because everyone under water was so useless. Chiara would be the bigger troll. It seemed like helping others was becoming a habit as of late.

"So tell me, what do you plan on doing with these "important" trolls you find? I gotta know before i just let you get your mitts all over my projects! hehe. In fact, lets sit down," Chiara nods towards a small bench a few foot skitters away. "tell me about this mission your on too"
KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 pm
"I don't need help," Lorata corrected with a frown, easily forgetting that she'd just been hoping for a contact to give her information on the prized heroes she was looking for. That had been a story she'd wanted then, but Chiara wasn't filling her role correctly. Informants didn't talk to their superiors like that. "I do the helping, and you're definitely going to want mine." As the blueblood kept talking, her eyes narrowed again, but she turned turned to regard the offered bench.

"Alright, I guess I could tell you about it." She decided after a moment, nodding as she moved over to it. She very pointedly did not sit until after Chiara did, but as she continued speaking, she all but lit up with excitement over her mission. "I'm going to find trolls of lower bloods with potential and give them all the help they need to be really inspiring! If I can make them the sort of heroes worthy of a statue, then won't they be so useful?" She gave the blueblood another considering look. "They don't make it terribly easy, though, do they?"

It sounded a little like she'd wanted to say you, but then, from her point of view even blue was low.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chiara laughed. "Well of course it's not going to be easy. It's assumed that your kind are up for the sport of land dweller killing. In fact I'm pretty sure that's why most trolls give you a wiiiide breadth. Sure will be hard to meet many trolls with that sort of stigma." Chiara thought for a bit. "You would need a land dwelling troll to look comfortable hanging around you, then you might be able to approach others without them running for their lives."

Chiara shrugged. "Besides, I still don't see what you get out of helping other trolls. Aren't you supposed to be guarding your underwater treasure instead?" It was a risky move, that last line, but this troll was someone Chiara wanted to make an impression on. If Lorata remembered her, even a not so fond memory, Chiara could probably schedule another meeting.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:34 am
Lorata huffed. On one hand, it was nice to know that lowbloods were wary of seadwellers. The queen had told her once that they were most often behind all the terrible things that happened, and she figured a little dose of fear probably kept a lot of them from acting out. On the other hand, it was really stupid of them not to realize she wasn't out to kill them. "Maybe," she conceded, thinking it over.

She paused to blink at what the blueblood had to say next though. "I get to see them turn into better trolls! They get to be heroes and I get all the inspiration I need!" Wasn't that obvious? Only one last question to answer, and it was one that made her giggle. Chiara might have been worried about offending her, but the notion was really just so silly to the seadweller. "Why would I need to guard my hive? It's perfectly safe!"

What did she have to worry about, with all her heroes standing guard?

Micillia
Sorry for taking so long! Sometimes I struggle with Lorata.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, okay. I guess you just have everything under control." Sea-dwellers, they think they have everything. Its so difficult getting them to do what one wants when they think they don't need anything. "That's good, I heard some low blooded hoodlums talking about raiding sea dweller hives. But hey, you have it all under control." Chiara patted Lorata's back. "So do you want me to introduce you to some trolls? I have a friend i think you would like."
KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:05 pm
Lorata made a face, shaking her head. What was wrong with some lowbloods? Raiding hives in the sea? They didn't belong underwater at all, not in any way, and she really hoped they all got eaten by sharkbeasts for being so awful! "They'll learn their lesson soon enough," she decided aloud, nodding to show how sure she was of the fact. "How nice of you to try and warn me, though!" Maybe Chiara was going to be a good informant after all, and had just needed time to warm up to her usefulness.

"Oh yes, I'd love to meet them! You said you collect really interesting ones, right? What's this one like?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara giggled and nudged the sea-dweller, "What, you don't like surprises? I think this introduction will be better off as a surprise." Chiara winked at Lorata. "She really likes surprises, so i think that if we let her make her own entrance it will help her warm up to you more." Chiara jumped up off the bench. She was full of the feeling of accomplishment and wanted to go enjoy it. "Ill contact you to set up a meeting." Chiara called as she scampered off. She always liked getting the last word in, it left an impression in other trolls' minds.

KitsuneAura
Tell me if you want me not to end it so quick

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out