[PRP] Wild Like Me (Kipenzi x Asar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:54 pm
This is a private first meeting RP between Ruler's Kipenzi and Cheyriddle4's Asar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:06 pm
Kipenzi had been thinking a lot lately about her friend Kintori's recent habit of wandering off and it made her realize that she herself had been rather stationary the past few moons. Of course, this warranted an adventure! But the recent weather had been rather iffy and Kipenzi had no desire to meander about with a sodden coat. So finally, the day seemed to hold nothing nut warm sunshine and promise, and she decided to seize the opportunity and venture out of the forest. Although since then a few cloud had made their way out of hiding, overall it seemed to bode for a good day.

The mare was enjoying the open fields she'd found. The grass came up to her knees but was thin enough to get away with open movement. She'd forgotten how incredible it felt to have the wind entangling your mane while you galloped around. It felt kind of childish, sure, but more importantly she felt entirely free. In these moments, she was free from responsibility, from worry, from everything. She was simply enjoying all life had to offer. Kipenzi soon found herself tiring; it wasn't often she got this kind of exercise. So she decided to slow down and start on a search for water. In this area it wasn't too difficult to find some small source of water, particularly streams. However Kipenzi was having a time of it, and thus kept her eyes lowered to the ground, ignorant to any potential visitors.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:30 pm
Asar had been roaming ever since his buddies and the mare stopped all their races. The mare with the leaves and delicate wings found a place she liked to stay and the others just didn't want to do all the racing that they enjoyed. Or from there words that he enjoyed setting up all too much. He never realized this as he just loved to race. Yet considering that he always beat them with a few close seconds could wear down on someone. So they disbanded and now he is going around visiting places he never been.

The area he is in has long thin grasses and reminds him of home. It is nice. He walks around confident in himself and a smug look crosses his face. It is a good day. The weather is divine and the rain gone. Such good fortune today. Moving up a small hill he then see's a mare of interesting markings. She is looking down and a grin crosses his face. A mischevious look crosses his eyes. He moves forward and walks silently behind but beside her. Without a second thought he leans forward. " Boo!"

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:39 pm
Kipenzi was completely unaware of the stallion stalking through the grasses behind her. She continued her own noisy steps forward before she heard a loud "boo!" Immediately Kipenzi's head flew up and her front hooves came up off in a rearing motion. "Ahh!" she screamed reactively, confused as to where the word had come. Once her hooves landed back on the ground, she spun around, setting eyes on the other who had snuck up on her and scared her.

Huffing, still out of breath from galloping around and heart pounding from being scared, she furrowed her brows. "That wasn't very nice!" When the words left her mouth she realized how childish she sounded despite her age. Taking another breath, she eyed the stallion warily, refusing to look anywhere but at his piercing red eyes. "That isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself to someone," she stated simply, flicking her tail a bit in irritation. Who did this stallion think he was, anyway?

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:52 pm
The moment he noticed her eyes light up with fear he knew that this mare's reaction would be good. Not disappointing in the slightest the mare reared with fright. Adrenaline would be coursing through her veins. Seeing the reaction and hearing her let out such a startled sound he couldn't help but to laugh. Trotting around his eyes fill with mirth at what he had done. She was such a vulnerable target. So easy to scare. Soon coming to a halt in front of her his red eyes stares straight at her. His body language cocky and completely unashamed of what he had done.

" Mmmm yes it wasn't nice, but one should look around and not at the ground all the time. Leaves one prone to be attacked or.. in the perfect position for someone to sneak up and scare them!" Chuckling again for a moment he grins. "Oh don't get in such a huff. It's all in good fun. Now you will be more alert next time!"

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm
At the stallions reaction Kipenzi merely rolled her eyes, seeing that he'd meant nothing mean from it, only wanting to have a bit of fun. He did have a point - Kipenzi wouldn't know what on earth to do if, for some reason, a malicious Kalona happened upon her. What then? She would be defenseless and scared, the greatest of all prey. But while he had a point, that didn't justify him sneaking up on her!

Scoffing a bit, Kipenzi tilted her head, finally looking at the stallion. He had an interesting coat, just like hers, colored like another animal rather than something more interesting. But that didn't keep the stallion from looking interesting, a problem Kipenzi was sure she had. Although she didn't meditate on her appearance much, she did worry sometimes about blending in and seeming plain to onlookers. "For your information," she started, "I was looking for water. If there's someone out there who wants to attack a poor, tired mare on the search for water, so be it. It's as good of a reason to die as any!" She glanced around once again, hoping to glimpse a stream or pond of some sort, but once again saw nothing. She frowned and looked back to the stallion.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:30 pm
Asar tilts his head and snorts." That would be a horrible reason to die! Water you say? Mmm.. I think I crossed a stream not too far from here.. Don't quite know the distance but wouldn't be too far. " Shaking his head he still can't believe someone would think that would be a good reason to die." There could be a kalona out or something. You never know. Now come on. You want water follow. And don't fall behind. I've been known to be fast. "

Turning he starts to gallop off. Not really going fast as definitely not thinking the mare can keep up to the likes of him. Considering that he doesn't think anyone can beat him. He looks over his shoulder with a challenging look in his eye. "Unless your too scared to follow me to water!"

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:31 pm
Kipenzi visibly perked up at the mention of a stream. She'd give pretty much anything to have water right now, she might even hang out with this odd, arrogant fellow. When he mentioned that he was fast Kipenzi didn't imagine him shooting off as he did, starting into an almost immediate gallop away from her. The mare stood in shock for a moment, trying to gather her bearings - he looked like a blur as he strode away from her, calling out, taunting her.

At the challenge, Kipenzi frowned heavily and launched into a gallop as well. It was extremely likely that the stallion would beat her to wherever it was they were going, but like hell would she not keep up with him. Although she was already pretty tired, she managed to lengthen her strides and cover more ground, gaining speed and closing the difference between her and the stallion. Who was this guy, anyway? Scaring her, insulting her preparedness, and then just dashing away? She grunted as she sped up, absolutely refusing to let him get the better of her.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:49 am
Asar wonders for a moment what she would do. Slowing down some his eyes light with approval as she starts galloping after him. Taking his challenge. Grinning he moves forward letting her catch up somewhat. "A mare willing to take a challenge. I like that! " Feeling the wind against his face and go through his mane he keeps going and soon making his way down the hill.

It wouldn't be far now. Over the next hill and at the bottom should be that stream.A short race. But a race nonetheless. Giving a whinny of joy he keeps moving forward. "Come on. Keep up little mare." Continuing to taunt and to keep that fire in her eyes going he moves forward lengthening his own stride as they come upon the next hill.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:33 pm
At his compliment, Kipenzi wanted to roll her eyes. She wasn't 'taking a challenge' she was just trying to get some water! What did he not understand about that? She didn't want to waste any breath she didn't have to and decided to hold back any sort of comments. They started up a hill and Kipenzi gulped for air, wondering if she'd even make it to the top. Then he called her 'little mare' and she wanted to kick him with her hoof. Who did this stallion think he was, anyway?

That was when Kipenzi realized she didn't actually know who he was. They hadn't even introduced themselves! How on earth had she forgotten her manners? Oh, that's right - maybe because he's scared the wits out of her on their first encounter. That could explain it. "Hey!" She called to him, glanced at his back end from where she was falling behind. "What's your name, anyway?" She strode forward, covering more ground than she ever had, hoping it was enough to keep pace with the stallion.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am
Asar couldn't help but relish in the joy of running. Even though it will be soon ending. The mare may not be following him for fun but still having someone to run with is fun. He misses his buddies.. Maybe he should go see them sometime? Shaking his head he puts thoughts of them aside. As he reaches the top he hears the mares voice. Ah, so now the mare speaks. Deciding to wait til they get to the stream he makes his way down the hill. His momentum and the downward slant easily making it so it seems like he will pitch forward and tumble down. Yet his hooves still strike the ground steady.

Slowing to a halt he waits by the stream. His red eyes looking at the hill and watching the mare. Shaking his mane to settle it down. The beads swing against his neck and the feather is in slight disarray. He will fix that later. "My name.. Well it's Asar. What is your name? Or am I not allowed to know it?" He grins."And I believe I won." Grinning his look is satisfied and his cockiness shines through.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm
Suddenly, they topped the hill and started on down it. Kipenzi had to put on the breaks and still stumbled a bit, gaining her footing gradually, unlike the graceful stallion. He stretched ahead and beat her to the stream, but honestly Kipenzi was just glad she made it. She slowed to a trot, attempting to control her breathing, not wanting to betray just how out of shape she was to the male. Eventually, her breathing evened out and she slowed to a walk, striding up to the other just as he addressed her, smiling cockily.

"Oh, ha ha," she faked a laugh, rolling her eyes a bit for comedic effect. Before she answered him, she dipped her muzzle down to the stream and took a long, slow gulp of water. Muzzle still dripping, she raised her head back up to look at him, smiling lazily. "My name is Kipenzi. Why on earth would you not be able to know it?" This time, she laughed genuinely, attempting to think of reasons someone might want to hide their identity. As far as she was aware, she wasn't wanted for committing any kind of atrocity (such as, gods forbid, murder), so Kipenzi figured it'd be more than okay to share with Asar her own name. Besides, her name was kind of fun, she thought. Just saying it elicited a smile out of most. "And thank you! For showing me the stream, I mean. Even if you did have to kick my butt to do it." She smiled at him, still poking fun at the fact that he beat her by a long shot.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 am
Watching the mare walk down the hill he pretends that he is just watching her to make sure she makes it down safely. Yet he knows that what really has his attention is how her body is swaying as she makes her way down the hill carefully.Forcing himself to look away for a moment he looks back as she comes up to the stream. Noticing the eyeroll he watches amused. This mare is definitely different then the flutter mare that enjoyed watching the races with his friends.

Waiting patiently he takes the moment to look at the sky taking in the position of the sun. Red gaze turns back to her."Kipenzi.. Interesting name I have to say. Sorta fun to say. As for your question. Some others don't like to give their name out. Though it makes conversation quite difficult. Not knowing the name of the one that one is speaking too. I guess there would be other reasons, but that one is the one that comes to mind." He smiles as she laughs. It's nice to be in the company of others again."Well my pleasure.. It was fun to race with you. Not many are as good natured about it. Though I think if you were more rested it would have been more close."

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 pm
Kipenzi smiled a bit coyly at the stallion, catching him looking at her. She wasn't used to male attention in the slightest, but she couldn't find herself hating it. It was rather nice to be appreciated in that way, especially coming from someone so handsome as Asar. She couldn't help but to admire the interesting pattern smattered across his coat. Sure, her own fur was interesting, but his was so much more vibrant and fun - much as his personality seemed to be.

She then grinned at his compliment - honestly glad that someone else had the same opinion of her name. Nodding, Kipenzi shared his thoughts on names and their importance in conversation. "I suppose that is true - talking to someone just doesn't feel right without their name!" At his next comments, she laughed once again. "I'm sure that's a lie, but I appreciate the sentiment. Although I agree! It was a lot of fun, even if it was rather stressful." She flicked her tail a bit, curious about Asar. "So, what else do you like to do for fun? Anything a bit less strenuous?" She inquired.

Cheyriddle4

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 am
Asar shakes his mane letting it settle on his neck as a tendril tickled his ears. He gives a cocky grin as he catches her looking at her. He can't help it. He likes attention. Always have and definitely from mares. It's just in his nature. He nods."Having a name makes a conversation more personal. I also like that aspect too. " He gives a smirk at her next statement. Okay maybe she isn't and won't ever be as fast as him. After all he is the best racer ever. Yet she doesn't know that."Hey one never knows! Could be that you are faster than you think when rested." Grinning he kicks the water and splashes her. Being downstream from the mare she won't have to worry about any dust or such. "Well, my my my.. Well I like a lot of things. Racing being my favorite.. But having fun.. talking with others, swimming.. Lazing around. Those are a few. "

Ruler of Everything

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces