20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 am
All Soquili RP'd by Kamiki.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The chill was off the ground. Spring was thawing the harsh winter in the Kawani lands; slowly the lands where turning more green, brushing away the chipped, broken, dry deadness of winter and breathing life into the lands.

Though he couldn't see the deep colors - the rich greens and light blues and the rainbow of dots as far as the eye could see with the coming of the wildflowers - Mikaeus enjoyed Spring as much as anyone else. He plodding around the thicket, feeling the springy texture of the new grass under his hooves. His nose was filled with all the new scents; flowers and flowing water and fresh grass and new leaves.

He could hear the brook babbling and the birds singing. He could feel the warm sun on his back, and the flashes of colors and lights that appeared behind his sightless eyes when he looked up at where the sun would be.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dahlia walked beside her friend, Candy Striper, happy to be away from the herd lands for a bit. Things has been stressful and her curious and expolrative nature had gotten the better of her. As deadly and devastating as the Great Fire had been, it was almost spiritual to see how much the land had changed since then; mostly for the better. Like some kind of a pheonix the Kawani lands seemed much healthier now: greener, wider, brighter. So full of life and potential, she couldn't help but feel her heart swell.

Spring was great - a full supply of supple and crunchy grass and leaves to eat. Somewhere in this thicket, Dahlia was sure, were some spring berries beginning to peak as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Candy Striper had to contain herself; she wanted nothing more than to run out ahead of her matron, Dahlia, and just run headlong into the thicket and start collecting every flower, insect, weed, and vine she could find! But she had promised her friend she would be good; that she would behave herself and be smart.

As beautiful as Spring always is; she knew the thickets could house danger; there could be Skinwalkers or other predators.

But as she felt the soft, springy grass under her hooves she couldn't help but smile. This was going to be a great day.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mikaeus had his face muzzle deep in a fresh, thick batch of clover when he heard the new Soquili enter the open meadow where he was lounging. He couldn't see them, but his ears swiveled when he heard their hoofprints on the soft, spring ground. They didn't seem dangerous; he lifted his head and took a big inhale - he couldn't smell blood, or disease, or even fur; the biggest indicators that the newcomers may be trouble. "Hello there," he called out to them, shaking out his mane and hoping he looked presentable.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dahlia looked over at Candy Striper, feeling a smile come across her face. She was so eager and so full of life. As they walked further into the meadow, she caught sight of another Soquili; a stallion with a bright colored, spotted coat and a thin, gauzy bandage over his eyes. Was he blind? Certainly the fabric was thin enough he could probably see through it, but why where it then? Her heart sank in sympathy already; she looked around at all the colorful wildflowers in the meadow and nearly wanted to cry thinking he couldn't see them.

What happened? Had he been injured? Was he born this way? This was just normal curiosity for the little firecracker mare of course, but her Daddies had taught her well and she knew now to outright ask. Not at least until they had become friends.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hello!" Candy Striper said back to the stallion immediately, not even bothering to think he could be dangerous; he was so nice and colorful! "What a wonderful day it is, yeah? I mean, just look at all the flowers!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 am
Dahlia hoped her face didn't look as horrified as she felt; she cleared her throat loudly and gave a stern look to the younger mare.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 am
Candy Striper heard Dahlia clear her throat and she nearly stumbled over her front hooves. Why did she?

Oh no - all at once she realized that he was probably wearing the blind fold because he was, well, blind, and she just asked about the pretty, beautiful, colorful flowers?!? What an idiot she was! She felt her ears go pale and her heartbeat start to increase. What had she done?!

"Oh no," she stuttered out. "I mean, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to imply - I mean, they are lovely but I didn't realize you..." she motioned the toss of her head towards the blindfold on his face. "Well, you know. I mean, are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh no," he said, shaking his head. "Don't worry about it. I can't see them, but I can certainly smell them," he said with a friendly smile. This wasn't the first time he had been asked this; or had to deal with those who stuck their hoof in their mouth. "Please, its happens all the time. My name is Mikaeus, nice to meet you."  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items