Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
La Mariposa Negra vs. Jamie Kym Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mariposa would be walking from the stage and now the ramp while "Get Some" by Lykke Li would play throughout the arena. She then fake out a fan who wanted to touch her hand before spinning and laughing.

This following contest is a women's match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico, La Mariposa Negra!!!"

"Go ahead, go way low, where I can do no harm
Go ahead, go way low in my honey lovin' arms
Go ahead, go way low, where I can do no wrong
Got you around my finger like a lonely lover's charm"

She would then step up onto the steel steps before getting onto the ring. Mariposa would now get onto the middle turnbuckle before sticking her gliding her hands over her mask before putting them up in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France
Lamour, la tour, on s'aimerais pour toujours
Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France
Lamour, la tour, on s'aimerais pour toujours
"

"Venus" by Azealia Banks continued to play as Jamie walked out through the curtian with a great reaction from the crowd. She stood on the stage and spun a 360 degrees before bending down and turning her back with her hands up. She turned around to smile and walk down the ramp, slapping the fans of hands.

...And her opponent, From Passaic, New Jersey, Jamie Kym!!"

She then got on the apron and backflipped over the top rope to get into the ring.

"I can, hey let me give you my love
And if you like it, lay next to me in the morning, noon and night yeah, I'll lullaby you, I wanna make you mine man
Alright yeah.
"

Jamie then got onto the middle rope and put up her index and pinky fingers as the crowd cheered again. She then got down to eye down her opponent.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:57 pm
The bell rang as both women were inside of the ring. This was going to be 50% no bullshit and 50% showing off for the Black Butterfly. Well, at least that's what she thought in her mind. She would move towards Jamie with her hands up, offering a lock up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:00 pm
Jamie saw the masked woman offer a lock up, which she gladly attempted. She would also put her power into it, trying to back the shorter woman into the ropes.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm
Jamie fell right into the lady's trap. As she attempted to accept the lock up, Mariposa would drop down to her side while hooking her arm over Jamie, going for a quick Arm Drag.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 pm
Jamie was flipped over onto her back with a lightning-fast Arm Drag from the woman they call the Black Butterfly. Jamie would be to get back to her feet before running towards the woman, going for a Clothesline.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:07 pm
The woman would duck the clothesline before running to the ropes. She would rebound off before trying to take down Jamie with a Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors Takedown.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:10 pm
The woman ducked the clothesline, taking Jamie by surprise. She would turn around straight into a Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors before flipped over again back-first. She would then get back up to a knee, holding her back also.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 pm
The masked woman would back into the ropes before coming back towards Jamie, leaving her feet and attempting to blast Jamie in the face with a Running Front Dropkick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 pm
This woman was fast, but Jamie is also fast, too. She would get up and move to the side, making the woman miss the dropkick. Jamie would try and follow up with a Standing Shooting Star Press.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:20 pm
The woman missed the dropkick, but Jamie couldn't follow up in time. As she went for the Shooting Star Press, Mariposa would roll out of the way and kip up to her feet. She would now try to make it by going for an Elbow Drop.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm
Jamie missed the dive, so no more for her anytime soon. But she would avoid the other woman's elbow drop. Jamie sprung up to her feet as she went to drop. Jamie would now try to follow up properly by grabbing Mariposa's arm before twisting her legs around it and flipping over her with a clutch for a Magistrale Cradle.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:46 pm
The woman missed her elbow drop, and didn't even have time to get back up as she was scooped up for a pin. The ref got to 2 before the masked lady kicked out. She would now try to pull Jamie and herself up to her feet before going for a Small Package.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 pm
The woman kicked out at 2 before pulling Jamie to her feet herself. She would now lock Jamie up in a Small Package, giving her a receipt. She kicked out at 1 before getting up to her feet, waiting for Mariposa to do the same.  

ii Jamie Kym

La Mariposa Negra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:01 pm
The woman would get back to her feet before moving a little closer to Jamie. She would then attempt to hit her in the chest with an Overhand Chop.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff