[PRP]The Makings of a New Friend {Inside}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:05 pm
This is a Private RolePlay between Olivia and Ungwe Nique.

User Image User Image

Teepees: Thalea | Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:52 pm
The healing scars pulled as he walked, causing the pale blue stallion to wince. Pain was good, it meant that he was alive, and he would not be in that state if it were not for Alarion who had treated his wounds after the monster left him for dead. The Frosted Spider shuddered as he remembered the chase, the feeling of fangs tearing into his flesh and the sweet oblivion of blood loss. Somehow he had survived, perhaps he was still to pay for his crime of killing Nevadia, but he was not sure that was the reason, Neferet had forgiven him for that youthful folly. There was something else, but what was it? Ungwe Nique pushed it to the back of his mind, it did not matter at the moment. Slowly he made his way across Kawanii, his destination unknown. He just had to walk, walk until he knew what his purpose was in this new land, walk until he knew the new Ungwe Nique.

After all he had been through the past few moon turns he did not feel like the same stallion who left the body of Neferet, he was no longer the cocky, entitled stallion, instead he knew what it felt to be the prey, the weak, and the one who needed to be saved. It made him see the world differently; would it be a permanent change or only last until the scars no longer caused him pain?

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 pm
Olivia moved from flower to flower spreading pollen and drinking nectar. When she was small it felt as though her body could only have one emotion within her. It was as though everything else was blotted out. When she saw the male, her whole body was overwhelmed with noseyness.

She went back to full-sized and greeted him. "Are you okay?" He looked pale and clammy. He seemed to be a bit shaky and there were fresh scars on his body. "Do you need some help? What's wrong?" She rushed over to him not even fearing a trap.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 pm
Ungwe backed up a few steps as the mare rushed at him, he stared at her warily, not really sure what to do next, she did not seem threatening. He relaxed slightly, although he still prepared himself for a potential attack. She sure was a nosey mare, he wanted to flee, but that was not what the new Ungwe would do. With a sigh he looked at the mare, “I am okay. I was attacked a fortnight ago or so and my wounds are still healing. They only cause me pain when they pull and irritation when they itch. But I could use some help. since I do not know where I am.” The old Ungwe would never have asked for directions, slowly he was becoming someone new. Would he like this new stallion? He sure hoped so, or he was not sure what he was going to do.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:37 pm
"That must have been a serious fight," Olivia assessed his wounds. "Around here we use honey in poulstices for healing open wounds. "Can I ask what happened?"

She watched him for a moment. "Well, I'm not entirely sure where we are. I don't really bother with place names. I've got nowhere to be and nowhere to go except where I want." She shrugged her shoulders. "What are you looking for?" He looked gaunt and tired, like a walking hollow bag of bones. His skin was the color of ice. She wondered if he was cold as ice as well? If his tightly controlled emotions were indication he was. What had happened to make him look so desolute and lost? He had to have lost more than just some blood and gained some scars. This spoke of pain deeper than physical. There was a profound loss that draped around him like a garment. She didn't know what to say.

"Would you like some honey?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm
He gave her a sad smile as he thought how her words did not even touch the tip of the glacier of how serious the fight had been. “Honey upon the wounds sounds like it might be a nice change from the itching.” With a sigh he looked away from the mare, “A stupid stallion did not listen to warnings and paid a high price for his stupidity. A monster who craves warm blood stalks the woods a few Sennights away in that direction. Its coat is as white as snow, its hair as dark as midnight, and its fangs stained red with the blood of its prey. I fell into its trap; it chased me down and tore into my flesh with his fangs. I tried to fight back, but my horn and claws were not enough to sway the creature away from the desire to kill me. I am not sure how I survived, I had passed out from blood loss and when I came too, I was in a different place, free from the hellish lands of that creature.” He shrugged, like it was no big deal, when in truth his heart was pounding as he relieved the memories.

“I do not know what I am looking for, answers perhaps? Meaning to why things are the way they are,” he was relieved to be talking about something else than the fight. He still dreamed that the creature would come after him to finish what it had started.

“I would love some honey.”

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out