Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(SRP) Distance and Jumping (Esperenza x Sir Yukio Beck) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image

Waking up before her sweet little Yukio Beck's tentacles mane could wake her. Gently moving him she stands up then walks around him a few times to wake herself up a bit more while he starts getting up. Slowing to a stop she yawns a few times while Yukio Beck gets up and yawns a few times himself. When she sees he's ready she starts stretching with her. Though, having no wings she uses the next thirty minutes to gather some breakfast for the both of them. Since she knows he'll need his energy walking to the waterfall area to practice distancing items and then jumping successfully over them. It had taken her a good while to learn everything so she wonders if three days will be enough. Then a thought floats about making her remember that he's much younger so he'll be able to learn a much quicker then she could at the age she was when she started learning what she is going to teach Yukio Beck today.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image

While she went off to get breakfast he walks around to practice for practicing later today. Getting up to a good canter he spots a good fallen tree to jump over. All while trying to distance everything, the height, length, and when he should jump before he gets too close. And being too early with the jump will end as badly as jumping too late. So waiting for what he thinks is the right moment he tries jumping over the fallen tree. His hind hooves hit halfway up the tree ending him upside down a few feet away. With a huff, "Well, I better try that a few times until I finally get it right. Since I almost got over, if only I leapt a bit sooner as well as a bit higher. Then I would have gotten over, though that's why Mother says try, try again when ever I don't get it right the first time." Excitement flows through his veins while he scrunches his muzzle up in joy for getting as close as he did the first time. Though he's half glad that he failed so he can practice a few times before Mother gets back. Of course when he does get it right he'll excitedly tell her how many times it took him till he got it just right. Each time he might learn something new that he can do better the next time he tries.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:54 pm
Getting to a bush with berries she looks around for something she can use to carry them in or on so she can take them back to her sweet Yukio Beck. While wondering what he's doing while she's collecting food for them to eat. That's when she sees a good sized leaf not too far away. Walking over she moves a few things away form the leaf then pulls it over to the bush. Where she starts gather the berries wondering what other berries she will find. Since she enjoys finding out what Yukio Beck likes the best and what berries he thinks go best together. Which also gives her a reason to go out of her way to gather a bunch of different berries so they can both test which ones go best together.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:43 pm
Having tried a few more times he finally gets it the um-tenth time trying to perfectly get over the fallen tree. Not others perfectly, though his own perfectly since he just wanted to get over the fallen tree without tripping over his own hooves because they hit it. When his Mother comes walking back he turns and hurries over to greet her since why not? It gives him more practice to greet others in as polite a way that he can. Giving her the best bow that he could conjure up then he smiles up at her, "How was your outing Mother? And can I help in anyway? I finished my warm up practicing so I'm ready to help you if you need it." Excitement rushes through his veins while he waits for her to answer. Even if today will be filled with work he's ready for it and ready to learn as much as he possibly can. If his Mother knows something then it must be useful in some way or another.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:09 pm
Nuzzling her sweet son while his tentacles wrap around her muzzle lovingly though they quickly let go when she moves her head away. Placing the leaf down she coos, "Alright, you offered, how about carrying that under a tree and then we'll eat. Afterwards we can warm up practice together before going to the real practice area? That way we can warm up together so I can see how far you got so far." While he picks up the leafs ends she turns and they walk under a tree to eat their breakfast together. Which they do every morning when ever a certain young one doesn't wake her up too early that is. Then she might forget about breakfast that morning, though she never forgets about lunch and or dinner at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:24 pm
After they finish eating the mixed berries and some apples Yukio Beck gets up and prances around his Mother more then ready to get to work. Having something to do once a day for the time being is something he likes being staying busy is something he'd be fine with being used to. Since with each chore or what not he helps her with he learns something that he didn't know before. Though, sometimes he learns the same life lesson more then once in case he didn't learn everything about the life lesson the first time. If it takes a few tries to learn how to judge distance and the right time to jump then it also takes time to learn certain lessons. He didn't get that when they went out to the area the first time because they were just getting to know each other and playing around. Yet, even playing around you can learn something, like not to play too rough. That and it's better when both of the players choose something together so they both enjoy the time they spend together. So while prancing around his Mother all these thoughts go through his mind wondering how much more he shall learn about her, and how much more she shall learn about him. Slowly to a stop near her muzzle he nuzzles her, "Come on, we have things to do and tons more to learn about each other. We won't get anything done if we just stay in this one spot? You need to get up so we can have that warm up practice so that we can get to the real practice area." Snuggling into her neck his tentacles wrap around her neck sweetly, "Though being the Knight and sweet son I am I'll help you up."  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm
With a light sigh and roll of her eyes she smiles brightly as he actually tries helping her up. Snuggling into him she starts helping him to get her on her hooves. When standing she smiles even more down at him, "Alright, alright. You cute little, energetic, winded creature you. I'm up already so I won't keep you waiting any longer now shall I? We have work to do, like warming up once more just in case. Then we can warm up practice when we finish with that. I can plan out an area here for jumping and then we can have a few different tests to see how well you have practiced without me. A test to see how well you can judge distance thus far, to see how well you can jump so far, and to test how fast you can go." Walking away Yukio Beck follows form a distance to see what she does first. So when she starts stretching he copies her causing her to smile even more. She's not used to being copied like Yukio Beck might think she is, though she knows she'll get used to it. That and it's very cute of him to copy what she does, at least cute to a point. Other times it can be helpful to his learning something useful, or it could just be a bit bothersome to her. Though she'd never tell him not to copy her if he really wants to. Finishing the stretching she nods her head then walks around the clearing to find a good place to warm up practice at. When she finds a that there are a row of smaller trees that had fallen over she remembers something. Then motions for him to follow her while she trots at a steady pace not wishing to go too fast to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm
While keeping up with her he jumps when he thinks it's the right time to jump. Though, he only gets past the first one before he trips over the second one. While falling over onto the second and then the third tree he looks up while he see her jump over the last one. She was better at it because she had practiced how long before he came into her life. Smiling brightly up at her while she quickly turns then comes over to see if he's alright, "Wow, I can't wait till I'm as precise and elegant as you are at jumping. Though no matter how long it takes I'll keep trying because it's worth it to learn something new." The panic seems to leave her as they nuzzle a bit and she helps him up, "I'll be alright, the fallen trees caught me. Now I am ready to try this again, and once I get it while troting then we can try cantering. Since I'm not sure I'll be ready to gallop just yet." They nuzzle each other and then head back to the starting point all while she coos about how glad she is that he hadn't gotten hurt.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:30 pm
Getting to the starting point she looks down at him, "This time if you try jumping quicker as well as pulling your legs up higher you should do better this time. Of course I know it might take a few times though I have a feeling you will do better at more challenging jumps. I'm not sure why though I just have a feeling about it so I trust that feeling. Now that I helped you with a few things you should do much, much better this time. It took me a good long while though I didn't start training til a while back so I expect you to learn everything faster at your age. I feel like I said something like that before though something said more then once sinks in more?" Turning to get ready she glances over and he nods his head showing he's ready. Nodding her head back they try it again and Yukio Beck is doing good so far. Reaching the trees he gets past the first two before tripping over the third one. Getting over the last one she turns to face him then steps over the trees to nuzzle him a bit, "Alright, that was better, now one last time and I'm sure you'll get it right. With all that warm up practice you've gotten pretty good so far." Helping him up they head back over to the start while she glances over every so often to find him in deep thought probably about how to get over them this time. If he can get over these one this time then he'll be able to get over a good deal of the jumps she has planed for him near the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 pm
Turning around he shakes the thoughts from his mind then racing towards the trees with his Mother right next to him. This time he jumps over all four of them then races around to jump over all four of them once more while his Mother does the same and then they turn again to jump one more time. The fifth time as perfect as the third and forth times so they slow down filled with all this excitement since he got it perfect three times in a row. Troting around his Mother he asks, "Are we going to head to that area now that I've gotten the hang of it? I mean I know I won't always get it right near the waterfall though I expect there are larger trees in that area. So I know that you know that I won't always make it, and I also won't use my wings to try helping me either." Turning around he Canters around her while she smiles down at him happy to be helping him out.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm
Clearing her throat she gets his attention, "Alright, alright. We can go right now and if we get hungry on the way there we can stop to eat some apples. Or we can stop just to gather some apples in case we get hungry when we get to our destination. Though there is a question I must ask, who shall carry all of those apples? I know I can carry them in that leaf over there, though we sort of have a routine of rearing at that spot before the curve in the path near the waterfall. So if I plan on rearing I might forget myself and toss the apples into the air. So if you wouldn't mind carrying them with your mane then I'm sure everything will go how it should?" Smiling at him with this sly sort of look because she wants to see how well his tentacles mane can do with holding apples that can be easily squished. If he gets too excited do they also get too excited? Or will they remain calm? She also wants to test how much he they/he can carry and for what distances as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:07 pm
Stopping instantly he turns all of his attention to her when he turns his head. Then his ears go back, "Well of course I'd help you if you ever needed any help at all." Smiling brightly, "So I'd be glad to help you with carrying the apples since I'm not hungry since breakfast was only how long ago. And the whole rearing routine is something we share and it somehow brings us closer as a family so I won't do anything to linger that bond we have. If anything I'd do anything I could to make it stronger each and ever day we are together.Then, by the time I do go off to explore by myself one day we'll be so close that even distance won't keep us apart, not really part that is." Walking closer to her he nuzzles into her chest smiling brighter then ever before knowing nothing can ever separate them. And when the time comes for her to pass on he knows that no matter what she will always love him and he shall always love her. Knowing that where ever she is, that she's out there full of pride for her little one. Which will be a constant reminder that someone is always looking out for him.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 pm
Nuzzling him right back, "Of course you'll want to help me with everything that you can and I want to help you with everything I can. Just as long as we don't become too dependent on any one being. That and we have to remember to be just as dependent on ourselves for a few reasons. Seeing as if we become to dependent on others then we won't be as strong as we know we can be." Lightly pushing him away they start heading on their way first at a walk, then a trot, and then finally a canter while they weave in and out making a game out of it while staying in sync the whole time. They seem to know each other pretty well that they can now stay in step. Or stay in step for the most part because they haven't synced their movement perfectly, not yet that is. Though, she has plenty of time to learn more about Yukio Beck and he has plenty of time to learn about her. The more they learn the better they should be able to sync to each other when walking even without thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm
By the time they reach the apple trees they both slow down though his Mother properly lays down while he goes over to collect some apples. How he'll do that he's not too sure just yet without the help of his Mother that is. getting to the tree he walks around it once and then distances the lowest tree limb and decides to try flying up to it. Then a much better idea comes to mind so he turns to the tree and uses his tentacles to wrap around the tree trunk while he also flaps his wings to help him get up. It seems to be doing the job of getting him closer to the apples on the branches. Since he does often stretch and flap his wings every so often each day he's used to the efforts of flapping his wings this much if not more. Though there is something new, the idea of getting up to higher place by the use of both his mane and his wings. Of course if it's not a tree he'd also be able to use his hooves to get up higher. Though for the time being he only wants to get up to those apples while his Mother rests for a while. If he's going to learn how to be dependent on himself he might as well learn it at a young age. If he didn't know any better he'd think she was testing him, though he can tell when she's tired or not. And trying to keep up with him sure does take a bit out of her at a time till she's tired out. Looking over he smiles down at her since he'd gotten up higher then he hoped to. Then looking up he finds that the branch is close enough to he reaches up with his tentacle mane and pulls himself up while flapping away. Getting onto the branch he reaches up to start collecting as many apples as he can without picking too many. Then turning to his Mother he leaps into the air then spreads his wings wide to use even the slightest of wind for a gentle incline down by gliding.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 pm
Quickly rushing to his aid since his gliding went to falling in a blink of his eyes. Before he could even try gaining control of his wings that are flutter behind him she rushes under him. At the angle he's coming at her she rears to try catching him when his front hooves whack into the bottom of her chin and pretty hard. Quickly after his front hooves hit her his back hooves quickly hit her throat which causes her to gasp out making her breathing difficult. Though she doesn't let that bother her because he's still falling and now is she, because it caused her to start falling backwards. Quickly backing up on her hind legs she tries to keep her balance though it's not working out as well as she hoped it would. While he crashes into her chest she falls hard onto her back while her breath escapes through her slightly parts lips. Everything spins around her as she starts losing consciousness though all she can think about is his tiny heart racing from fear and horror from what just happened. She's not sure who was the most horrified, her, or him. Either way she realizes that he really needs to learn how to fly so nothing like this ever happens again. She hadn't gotten around to finding someone just yet because so far they were working on his legs and his mind. Now she has it in her mind to find someone, anyone that is willing to help her son learn how to fly. Even if they have to walk around four hours on end until she finds someone that has wings and is willing to help him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff