Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Teachers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 pm
All teachers must be 23+ of age, no exceptions. Teachers can have up to 3 pokemon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:45 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username:
      Name: Lillith Ezra
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Ethnicity: Mixed (primarily Italian, Russian and Colombian)
      Height: 5'' 9'
      Weight: 137 lbs
      Theme Song: Bad Apple

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Crafty and very resourceful. She knows how to have a little fun with other people at their expense. However, nothing harmful or long lasting. Independent and tries to work on her own unless it's required to have help. Can be a 'nice...motherly' person under the right circumstances

Strengths: Knows how to use available resources and information in order get what she needs and do her job efficiently. Strong willed with sense of morality that she's carried with her for a very long time. Also very good with make up and costumes allowing her to change her appearance from time to time. Know several languages fluently and a couple somewhat

Weaknesses: Cynical about figures of authority as well as particular views of the world that leave a bad taste in her mouth. This is especially towards people that annoy her -which is a long list. Guarded about her past and about opening up to people on a personal level. Shs seems to care about pokemon than she does people. Puts her faith more in Pokemon than she does the average person.

Biography: Lillith started out with what she would had called a normal life. She had a mother and a father who loved each other and who loved her...their little girl -that was what she was told- Her life was normal in her neighborhood in Celestic Town. As normal as one would call being considered bad luck by her own mother. Something eventually reached the mouths of neighborhood kids and adults. It started when she was born with red eyes instead of the brown and blue eyes of her mother and father. Apparently the person who helped deliver her told them it was a bad omen. It seemed that eventually her mother took those words to heart as Lillith noticed that she would treat her differently than her dad did. Soon kids were acting the same way until the only friends she had were pokemon that lived in the area. That and the books she spent hours reading. In fact, her best friend was a Ralts. A pokemon she defended because it was a different color than normal. Contact with the Ralts made Lillith smile and happy. For a few years it was just her and Ralts until she turned 12 when she met her next new friend. This time, a Shuppet that was being bullied by a kid. She saved the pokemon but broke the wrist of the bully. Her mother wasn't pleased....not at all.

When she turned the age of 14, Lillith left Celestic Town for good after a falling out with her parents. She was made to realize that she didn't need anyone and only depend on herself and her pokemon. She decided to travel and learn well into her teen and young adult years.

In her adulthood, Lillith has feats in academics, coordination and in battles that are the fruits of her laboring travels. Now she resides within the dorms at Ordell Academy to teach the young minds of students...What joy.

Hometown: Celestic Town
          ↦ Traveling
          ↦ Her costumes
          ↦ Sweets
          ↦Food
          ↦Learning
          ↦Folklore
          ↦Reading
          ↦History

Dislikes:
          ↦ Her hometown
          ↦ Her mothers
          ↦People that mistreat pokemon
          ↦Police

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Salamence House
      Dorm Room: Room 300
      Class Taught: Coordination/Performance Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: Live

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature[:/b] Brave
    Ability: Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 am
Prairiefox

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Prairiefox
      Name: Ramona Floros
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Greek
      Height: 5"11'
      Weight: 135 lbs.
      Theme Song:

Personality: Ramona is an extremely calm and easy going person. She loves being outside and encouraging curiosity, as a history teacher she believes this is key. She brings her enthusiasm for ancient ruins and history to the classroom and her optimistic energy does it’s best to keep the classroom alive, but her tendency to become curious over every single new thing that comes her way may cause the opposite reaction.
      Strengths: Researching//patience//non-biased honesty
      Weaknesses: Bad sense of direction//Overexcited/Distracted easily
      Biography: Ramona was born in the Kalos region and lived most of her life in Lumiose City. Her mother worked as a pokemon fashion designer and her father was a journalist, something she took more interest in than the other. It wasn’t long before she started going out into the city on her own and taking pictures with a little disposable camera, mostly of pokemon on the street or with their trainers, but as it went on and she began to wonder if she really knew anything about what was in these photos. For the next couple of years and with help from her father she combined research and photography, her favorite photo being of an undersea cave that housed an undersea shrine. When she got older her father and mother gave her a Natu and let her go and explore the world, back then before the government prohibited young children from doing so. Together she went off on a journey around the region taking pictures of the weird and old. Her favorite stop was in Geosenge Town, but the mystery behind the formations has always bothered her. Every photo she took she sent to her father as a postcard but she wasn't able to when she was in Anistar City. She was gawking in awe at the gorgeous sundial north of town. When she tried to take a picture a man grabbed her camera and said photos weren't allowed. She took it back and Natu attacked him so she could run away. However she ended up going back out of curiosity and was able to watch the sparkles fall from the sky. She quickly took a photo then hopped on a train to the next town before he showed up again. She would learn later that he picture she had taken was out of focus and showed nothing but a bright blinding blur. This was her first run in with a danger she wasn't prepared for. After a year exploring Kalos she returned home and showed her father and mother all the pictures she had taken. They were incredibly proud of her and surprised her with a magazine that had published some of her photos. She couldn't believe it and knew right then and there she wanted to see more, outside of Kalos.
      She returned to school per her parents request and continued her talent in researching and taking a double in Pokemon Anthropology and Journalism. When she finished school she traveled around the world to different regions and taking part in investigations to historical sights that she had the privilege to write about as well. Her most recent trip was hopping on the first plan to the Hoenn region. Her first stop: Mt. Pyre. The mysterious air was really exciting to her and the fog wasn't a problem for Xatu to get through. While reaching the summit and photographing the various tombstones around she came face to face with a lost trainer, a young one too, being attacked by a Medicham. His pokemon had fainted so she ran over and rescued him. By the time she got him to the pokemon center safely she discovered the boy had been missing, he had ran away from home to start a pokemon journey on his own. She couldn't believe it and she told him so, going out with a untrained pokemon to somewhere as dangerous as a mountain in the middle of the water was incredibly reckless. She made sure he reached home safely and returned to the pokemon center and began chatting with the nurse. She learns during the gossip that this was happening more and more with kids that want to be trainers, but Ramona wasn't one to conject since she went on her journey when she was only 12. After going back and finishing her shoot at Pyre she published an article called "The Strange and Dangerous TImes of Trainer Culture" that basically recounted the events she had experienced with the boy as well as describing what a journey means to kids but how they should be taught about the dangers beforehand.
      The article caught the attention of many worried parents and trainers asking questions in fan-mail. A couple of weeks later she was approached by some men from the government looking for individuals to teach up and coming trainers about the pokemon world. It peaked her interest so went with them to the Ordell Academy.

Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos
          ↦ Travelling
          ↦ Reading to her pokemon at night

Dislikes:
          ↦ Soupy foods
          ↦ Dark room editing [she tends to trip over things in the dark]
          ↦ Waking before her alarm clock

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Kingdra House
      Dorm Room: Room 300
      Class Taught: History of the World & Pokemon
      Clubs:
      Goals: To photograph the world's most mysterious places

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Xatu
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Quiet
        Ability Synchronize
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Dream Eater
            ► Future Sight
            ► Teleport
            ► Psychic

Pokemon: Sigilyph [Shiny]
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Bold
        Ability Wonder Skin
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Psychic
            ► Cosmis Power
            ► Synchronoise
            ► Reflect

Pokemon: Cofagrigus
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 45
        Nature Impish
        Ability Mummy
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Shadow Ball
            ► Disable
            ► Hex
            ► Ominous Wind

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:30 am
Lady Niara

User Image○  G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Username: Lady Niara
      Name: Elena Fae Annesse
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Ethnicity: British and Nordic
      Height: 5"6
      Weight: 120 lbs
      Theme Song: Dangerous - Within Temptation

○  P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Personality: Always sweet and encouraging, though if angry or upset, she will seem joyfully insane unless it's something absolutely serious
      Strengths: Physically active, smart and even a professional athlete when she can
      Weaknesses: Somewhat easy to anger, not really trusting and can have some medical issues if she overworks herself
      Biography: Elena was born in the outskirts of London, growing up in the countryside but still being able to attend a rather prestigious school thanks to her parents who ran a local sports club. She was fairly social growing up, but also faced a lot of competition from traditionalists and people also seeking the top position. She worked herself hard nearly every day at the club, wanting to earn it instead of just inheriting it.

She managed to make it to the top place in most if not all of the sports played in the club, but at the cost of her health. All of her work outs and stressed activity resulted in a couple ulcers, broken bones and even a heart attack at one point. She is constantly reminded not to push herself so she won't risk another life threatening situation. With that, she moved from London to the academy where she applied for the position of gym teacher, able to teach the new generations her skills while able to make sure they didn't make the same mistakes she did, also finding it to be just active enough for her without risking her health
      Hometown: London, UK
          ↦ Her Pokemon friends
          ↦ Good food

Dislikes: 
          ↦ Being lazy
          ↦ Being bedridden by anything
          ↦ being even the slightest bit hungry

○  S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

House: Salamence House
      Dorm Room: Room 211
      Class Taught: Gym Class
      Clubs: 
      Goals: To get kids to be active with their Pokemon

P O K E M O N 
      ► P A R T Y 
        Pokemon: Rhonda
        Level: 48
        Nature: Adamant
        Ability: Cute Charm
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Charm
            ► Dizzy Punch
            ► Jump Kick
            ► Quick Attack

Pokemon: Armaldo
        Level: 47
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Steadfast
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Low Sweep
            ► Cross Chop
            ► Bulk Up
            ► Vital Throw

Pokemon: Plushie
        Level: 48
        Nature: Relaxed
        Ability: Bulletproof
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Vine Whip
            ► Spiky Shield
            ► Brick Break
            ► Body Slam

I N V E N T O R Y 
      ► P O K E B A L L S : 
        ↦ Regular - 3
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M E D I C I N E : 
        ↦ Potions - 4
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► B E R R I E S : 
        ↦ Oran - 4
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► K E Y - I T E M S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

↦ Cell phone
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
      Name: Harvey Jay Bennett
      Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
      Ethnicity: Caucassian
      Height: 5'10''
      Weight: 130 lbs
      Theme Song: You're gonna go far kid

Personality: Harvey is fairly mature for his age, coming from a household where the parents acted more like children than the children themselves. Due to being younger than his colleagues he acts very professional around them and can be closed off and distant; Despite how extroverted and charismatic he is, very few people can claim to actually know him.
      He loves his motorcycle and sometimes despite being mature can act his age, particularly if he's with friends, however this only happens if you catch him outside a work environment. He tends to keep to himself around other teachers due to fearing his age will make them not take him seriously. He can come off a bit full of himself due to being the smart kid in class most of his life. He has a lot of patience for children and knows better than to be patronizing to them due to his own rebellious years and being the youngest in a myriad of situations. He's very passionate about genetics and will talk your ear off. He's a very extroverted person and enjoys talking to people. He loves challenging himself and is determined to get the best experience out of whatever he throws himself at.

Strengths: . He is fairly independent and is used to handling things himself. He knows how to act professional and check things at the door. He's been in advanced classes since high school and is very knowledgeable in his field. He has a lot of patience for children and knows how to get to their level and talk to them without coming off as patronizing. He's very charismatic and as he becomes more at ease with you is a fun guy to hang around. He loves talking about his field which makes him good at interactive teaching.

Harvey is also cunning and very resourceful, if there’s a way he can do something that is easier or at least more practical than the typical way he will become determined to find it and put it into effect. He's an opportunist above all and prefers methods in which he gains the most while sacrificing the least. It was this resourcefulness that prompted him to research accelerated degrees and online classes and find ways to graduate early with the requirements he needed and which has allowed him to succeed despite his shortcomings.
      He's fairly ambitious, not really torn up at leaving his friends ( his reasoning is he can make more) to get where he wants to go.
      Weaknesses:.
      Due to his independence, Harvey is used to handling things himself, which can make it hard to admit when he does needs help or ask for and take advice from other adults. It also makes him slow to listen, He still resents his family and despite letting go of his anger still doesn’t want to talk to them Due to his age he keeps his guard up around other teachers because he doesn't want them to see him as a kid. This results in him not letting people in and gives him a hard time making friends with his colleagues. Because he's been the smart kid in class since High School, he can come off a bit full of himself and a know-it-all (especially about his field) this further alienates him from others. Despite how smart he is, he can be unsure of how to act in certain situations especially if he's inexperienced in it. While he’s good with kids, parents are a whole other story.(he hopes to get better thou)
      Harvey has also had a fairly unstable home life particularly during his childhood years and it has resulted in him being almost unable to form concrete bonds (such as friendships and familial ties). When they do happen, he's not the best at maintaining them, even when he wants to.
      Since he put his ambitions first and never really settling anywhere, he doesn’t coop well and becomes bored and restless when he’s stuck in the same place for too long.

Biography: Harvey was born the second child to Nicholas and Adelle Bennett (nee Trafton). The younger of two brothers, he was a reckless child who would have gotten tagged with middle child syndrome despite having no younger siblings. His home life was less than ideal, his mother had issues including a drug habit which made her extremely irrational. Often times Adelle would throw screaming fits and throw things around the house leading to screaming matches between her and her husband whenever he intervened. She finally got taken away due to substance abuse and causing enough disturbances, leaving him with his father and older brother.
      While his father was well intentioned he was often immature and worked long hours in construction to keep his kids fed and well, this led to Harvey and his brother learning to fend for themselves in most things. Growing up as latchkey kids, no one checked their homework or set their curfew. Both boys grew up dictating their own rules and making their own decisions without much, if any parental supervision. At the very least they could say it was -kinda-peaceful.
      This wasn’t to last however, not even a year later their dad remarried, something Harvey still considers a rushed decision, if not an outright mistake. Things got more hectic around the house. Harvey's step-mother did not get along with Harvey and his brother. The boys were used to doing things their way, and she took that personally. Harvey in particular would often butt heads with her, not liking at all that someone he had just met was trying to butt herself into his life. This would often lead to her fighting with his dad and his dad fighting with Harvey. While his brother kept calm and focused on his studies and his new-found girlfriend (often escaping to her place to get away from the madness at home.) Harvey took to biking, sometimes out of town. He also more often than not took to acting and lashing out. He'd curse out his dad's wife, get in fights and got sent home with an officer Jenny on more than one occasion.

Things eventually took a turn for the worse in Harvey's 12th year. After a particularly nasty fight which ended in Harvey trying to run away and getting taken home by an officer Jenny, Harvey’s now pregnant step-mother convinced her husband to send Harvey away. He was sent to live with his mother who was out of rehab and living in Canalave City with a live in boyfriend. Said boyfriend, a nameless trainer Harvey doesn’t even bother to remember eventually left the mother and son for a shot at living his dream as a trainer and challenging the gyms.
      His mother for her part had developed depression and against everyone’s advice continued to date. With a long line of less than desirable suitors constantly in his home, and a mother who acted like she was a lovestruck teenager half the time and an old miserable woman the other half, Harvey often felt like the grown up in the household, filing out food stamp forms sorting through the mail and buying groceries when his mom forgot. Other times however he was just a scared kid, hiding out in the docks until he could go home without having to fear screams, meltdowns, and sometimes downright abuse from his mother or the many men that came through their lives. More often than not he was tempted to jump on a boat and never look back, he actually tried to once and the screaming match that followed once he was caught and his mother found out left him with a smack to the face and the realization that if he wanted out, he needed to be smart about it. The only benefit he could think of was that life at his mom's held even less rules than living with his dad.

School was the only thing that went somewhat okay, Harvey discovered that making friends was a science. Charisma and good timing would win people over and once he had the formula he became rather social. He wasn't close to any of them but the kids he hung out with made life bearable and allowed him to forget about the hell that was home. He spent most of his time with them, and when one of those friends offered to take him to sandgem on a trip with his folks Harvey found that friends also meant opportunities and that opportunities could take him places outside of Canalave. Actually going to school was a drag for him and he'd much rather spend his time doing things he enjoyed like hanging out with friends and exploring the outskirts of the city but he saw it as a necessary evil. He loved the freedom that came with biking on his own and having no one to answer to and the desire to travel and never have to come home only grew. He was constantly googling ways out of town and kept a map on his wall. At his most desperate moments, he considered joining the military, becoming a trainer (much as he hated them) becoming a ranger, anything to get out as soon as possible. He hated the idea of spending time on something he didn't care about, and so each of this options was discarded for something that would require less commitment and more gratifying results.

Entering high school he saw a chance to leave the city. With some research Harvey found out there was a way to graduate early by taking the core classes that the school required from graduates. He loved the idea of leaving school early, as opposed to wasting four years in general education and more to the point, staying four more years with his mother. Meeting with a counselor, research in hand Harvey asked what the fastest track out of school was. The answer was either a GED or accelerated classes. Harvey figured with a high school diploma, he could at least work part time in a pokemart somewhere and would have more opportunities for a trade school should he wish for one, so he picked the second choice.

When he was in his junior year, his mother's depresion got progresevely worse. Harvey was forced to miss massive amounts of school and eventually was forced to drop out. He opted to enroll in an online school to make up the remainder of his credits since he was mostly done anyways. Due to taking accelerated classes his freshman and sophomore years as well as AP classes, he graduated high school early, and enrolled at a college in Solaceon a few months shy of his 16th birthday applying for financial aid and a couple of scholarships to take care of books and tuition. It was during this year that things at his mother's got progresevely worse. a few weeks after he graduated Harvey found himself in a living situation he just couldn't handle. After his mother's current boyfriend threw a vase at his head and threathened to beat him next time he saw him, Harvey got on his bike, took his pet chimchar, a bag, and a knife with him(for protection) and took off without a backwards glance. He had to be in Solaceon by next fall he figured, why not get an early start? (not to mention keep himself umbeaten)

WIth high school done and an entire summer before starting college classes, he made good on what he wanted and driftred through Sinnoh during the summer drafting a route that would eventually lead him to Solaceon. He worked at corner stores, and odd jobs when he needed to. He loved seeing the sights and meeting people and made the decicion that he would continue to do so as much as he was permitted to. He considered blowing off college and continuing to drift but an alarmingly light wallet and the idea of ending up on a dead end job motivated him to follow through with his plan. He obtained a cheap albeit slighly shady place to stay via craigslist and headed to Solaceon to start his classes.

ArrIving in Solaceon Harvey found himself living with a shady room mate that made him glad he had a knife on him and going to the local college for a degree in business. He took mostly online and lecture classes, wanting -and needing- free time. As usual he looked for the easiest way to accomplish his goal and opted for session 2 and 4 classes which were more intensive but left him with more free time since they only met once a week and lasted three months. Business didn't entice him but he knew if he picked the right career he'd have free time even after he was out of college and the ability to travel which was why he picked it. He picked up a job at the daycare to save up money and took roadtrips from time to time, usually during the free week between terms but sometimes while taking all-online or easy classes. At some point in his 2 year stay in Solaceon, his bike was damaged and he invested on a motorcycle one of his friends was selling. This made the trips go by faster, even though the daycare lady got onto him for blowing off his last four paychecks, not to mention driving without a helmet.

Charismatic by nature, Harvey managed to endear himself to the couple at the daycare while in Solaceon. They often let him eat dinner with them and eventually let him stay with them. It was there that he first took an interest in breeding and asked the couple who worked there for some information on it. He also asked people who dropped their pokemon general questions about the subject and got to learn quite a bit about it. After he had looked up enough information he became fascinated by it and decided he could be happy pursuing it as a career. Looking up different programs, he talked to the college counselor and took the nessesary classes to pursue a carreer path in breeding and genetics.

By age 18 he had finished his Associates and was starting his Bachelor's. Harvey decided to aim for a respectable college in Kanto, applying at a college in Saffron, due to the University there having an Accelerated Bachelor’s program. The daycare couple, who had grown fond of him arranged for him to work with the daycare couple in Kanto. He stayed in Canalave for a few weeks checking if his mother was still alive, before shipping out from Hoenn's port city on a boat headed straight for Kanto's port. WIth Broski on his shoulder, Harvey made his way to Saffron.

He attended college on campus but tried to take as many classes online as possible since by now, classrooms felt weird to him (although he couldn't completely escape them and wound up taking at least 40% of them on campus). It was in Saffron that he developed his liking for the game corner which had been upgraded to having darts and a pool table which he frequented whenever he could with other kids from the college. He loved the city and how it never seemed to sleep, how different it was from Canalave and even Solaceon. He particularly loved driving his bike around the city, even if for as short as 10-15 minute drives and found that they helped clear his head. He did this a lot particularly during exams, papers, and dates.

It was also around this time that he began to slowly change, he was still a teenager and still wasn't crazy about his parents ( he was still angry at them both and his step-mother still wasn't his favorite) but now that he was happy he was able to not let the past control him as much and didn't act out as much. He barely noticed, too busy earning his degree and getting to know the city. He continued to try to take occasional roadtrips usually to Celadon or Cerulean but only managed a few before he had to give them up three months into the program as his degree started really picking up. Ever recourceful and always on the lookout for new oportunities (not to mention slightly manic from staying in one place too long) he did manage to arrange a few trips with the college (study abroad oportunities, zoology and breeding conferences, workshops, and the like which were offered to students in the college and counted towards their credits) Unless his classes were involved however, his bike never went farther than the next town over until he was done with his degree.

During his first Spring Break in Saffron Harvey took a roadtrip to Fuchsia city with some kids from his college. It was there that he met his best friend, a part of the Joy family who was studying medicine in the local community college. After the worst of his classes were over Harvey was itching to get on his bike again and see new sights. Influenced in part by his new friendship he found and applied for a paid internship in the Fuchsia city pokemon zoo 6 months shy of finishing his degree and stayed there during the remainder of his Bachelor's, working part time at a poke-mart to make ends meet. Due to the accelerated program Harvey’s bachelor’s took two years to gain and at 20 years old Harvey Jay Bennet had a B.A.S in pokemon Zoology. He remained working at the zoo for the remainder of the summer, going on the ocasional ride on his days off, before the need to challenge himself and change his scenery got to him.

Harvey decided to pursue a Masters in genetics and breeding and attended a University in Unova that fall looking for scholarships and shortcuts to help himself along. While there he found out about Academies and the opportunities they offered. His interest was peaked and he decided to double major, earning his teacher credentials in 3 years (the longest he's stayed in a city) before focusing again on his Masters. Shortly after, he was told by his teacher about Ordell academy and the benefits and oprortunitues that it would grant him ( Tenure for one, and as an adjunct teacher he would only have one class which would give him free time as well as no summer classes, not to mention getting to know the city.) Never one to turn away from opportunities and always up for a change of scenery(and region) Harvey applied

It was around this time that his father called him, someone Harvey had not heard from in more than 10 years.

The call was long and included apologies on both sides, no longer the angry kid he used to be Harvey was slightly, only slightly more willing to listen. The process that had started in Saffron and had only progressed since then had allowed him to at least understand his father a bit better. He still wasn't crazy about the guy but when he asked him to look after his half-brother, explaining that his wandering was worrying, he told his father to enroll Marcus in Ordell saying this would benefit him and keep him from wandering too much. He also, after being told some sensitive information, begrudgingly promised to keep an eye on the kid. A promise he's not too sure on keeping since he's not very close to the boy and is still fairly distant from him and his family in general. He is very excited to have this opportunity and is eager to learn what teaching will mean for him. While genetics is still his passion, and he plans to continue to study it and eventually finish his Master's, this is an adventure for him and he can't wait to see where it takes him.
      Hometown:Eterna City
          ↦Basketball
          ↦Genetics
          ↦Meeting new places and people
          ↦Having free time
          ↦His motorcycle
          ↦Taking rides in his Motorcycle

Dislikes:
          ↦People telling him what to do(especially if they're pushy about it)
          ↦Having no one to talk to
          ↦Paperwork(the bane of every teacher and researcher)
          ↦drugs(due to his mother doing drugs when he was a kid)
          ↦Not knowing what to do
          ↦Patronizing people
          ↦Irrational and stupid people
          ↦When Samantha nags him

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This section will be filled out later)

House: Kingdra House
      Dorm Room: Room 110
      Class Taught: Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: To become known in the breeding and genetics comunity
      To make the best out of his teaching experience and perform to the best of his abilities.
      To live a full life filled with intersting places and people, and never stop challenging himself.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

sources for early graduaton, accelerated degrees and study abroad programs: x x x x(as well as personally knowing students who did it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:25 pm
Erkowan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Erkowan
      Name: Sebastian Sharp
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 6'3''
      Weight: 200 lbs
      Theme Song:

Personality: Sebastian is a fairly serious man. He grew up with two younger siblings in a rather financially strained family. So he learned to use everything he was given to its fullest advantage. This also meant that he grew up faster than he should have and as such, sometimes doesn't take the time to joke around or have fun. But he tends to let his softer side show when he's around his Pokémon Team.

Strengths: Sebastian is a very versatile individual, being able to adapt well to any situation. He enjoys the prospect of teaching others how to survive and generally likes children. He can easily identify most plants, mosses and fungus, determining if there eatable or poisonous. Being a survivalist, he's quite good at navigation and had a pension for remembering landmarks.

Weaknesses: Sebastian can sometimes get overwhelmed in a large crowd, much preferring a smaller atmosphere. He also struggles with mathematics and new technology, being as he's never really been exposed to much of it during his Pokémon journey. He also has a terrible temper, but it takes ALOT to make him loose his cool.

Biography: Sebastian is the eldest born son of Barbara and Lyle Sharp. Both his parents were loving and caring people, teaching Sebastian from a young age to respect Pokémon. He had two young siblings, a sister Annabelle and a brother Ethan. While both Sebastian's parents were wonderful people, neither had much of a talent for managing funds. Sebastian's father was always using what little savings that the family managed to scrounge up on the "Get rich quick" schemes. Naturally, none of these opportunities ever saw fruit, and as such, Sebastian and his siblings didn't really have much. They never wanted for anything, but Annabelle and Ethan were always wearing Sebastian's hand-me-down clothes, or playing with toys brought from a second hand store.

Sebastian never let this let him get him down though. And he always managed to keep a positive attitude. He made it his goal to always make his younger siblings laugh and the three would often spend most of their time outside. When Sebastian turned 14, he was given the chance to go on a Pokémon journey of his own. As a native to the Johto Region, Sebastian picked a spirited Totodile as his Starter Pokémon. Naming the feisty Water type Jace, Sebastian set off. All the winning that he received from his battles, he sent home to his family. He kept in touch and was doing quite well on his adventure. Sebastian eventually met a Pokémon Ranger named Jorven. Jorven was a well known roamer of the Johto Region and interested in his work, Sebastian became his apprentice.

For four years, Sebastian studied under Jorven. During that time, he gained a large amount of knowledge. He learned about the wilderness, how to camp outside, plant identification and general survival by using the land. Finally, Sebastian applied to become a Ranger himself. He was accepted and worked as a Pokémon Ranger till his 24th birthday. It was then that he received a phone call from his home. A devastating call....Sebastian's Father had passed away. But not only that, all the money that he'd sent home to help support his Mother and Siblings was gone, wasted away on a horrid pyramid scheme that had left his family in fairly dire straits. Knowing that his income as a Range won't be enough to support his now nearly poverty struck family, Sebastian looked for a new job. Having a strong background in survival and outdoor skills, Sebastian applied for a teaching position in Ordell Academy to help keep his remaining family afloat.

Hometown: Azalea Town, Johto
          ↦ Sunshine
          ↦ Coffee

Dislikes:
          ↦ Moonless Nights
          ↦ Large Crowds
          ↦ New Technology

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This section will be filled out later)

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 110
      Class Taught: Outdoors Class
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Pokemon: Jace the Feraligatr
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Jolly
        Ability: Torrent
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Rain Dance
            ► Water Pulse
            ► Ice Fang
            ► Earthquake

Pokemon: Tibalt the Houndoom
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Nasty Plot
        ► Dark Pulse
        ► Incinerate
        ► Flamethrower

Pokemon: Nissa the Leafeon
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Leaf Guard
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Sunny Day
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Solar Beam
        ► Leaf Blade

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100