Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Ghostly Entity (Siana and Kenrick)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm
This is a private RP between Wasteland Wyvern's Siana, and Master Wild Mage's Kenrick.

DO NOT POST, without permission! Thank you.

User ImageUser Image

Wasteland Wyvern's Teepee ll Master Wild Mage's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Bolting helter skelter through the woods the mare ran. Her sides heaving and a reddish foam upon her lips. She knew he wasn't still after her, the thunder of his pursuit had faded hours ago, but the wild eyed frightened mare just couldn't stop running.
An upcoming tree filled her blurred vision and she dodged clumsily to the left, and that was when her flight came to an end. Her ankle came down badly and she saw red as the pain arced up her entire leg. With a pain filled whinnying scream she collapsed, sides still heaving, though now from pain rather then exhaustion.
Her eyes turned to scan the forest around her. Only the sight of winter bare branches wherever she looked. Thankfully she saw nothing of the great white beast who had pursued her thus far. 'How..? How could that THING be my brother...' He was soaked with the blood of a filly he'd killed and was happily chewing on her severed leg. The sight had made her nauseous and she had audibly retched. The sound drew his attention and those cold blue eyes fell on her. She shuddered from both the memory and the sudden cold that intruded upon her small form.
With a last thought to her dear mother and sisters she passed out, slumped against the big oak tree that had tripped her.

Master Wild Mage
Here we go finally! Sorry for the wait!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image
Kenrick was enjoying the peaceful surroundings of the trees as he normally did. He had lost himself in the daydreams of the moment and hadn't noticed the silence that had crept over the forest as the other creatures in the surrounding area sensed the turmoil coming his direction. So he was quite shocked when something came crashing through the undergrowth near him seemingly out of nowhere. He was about to continue his travels as if nothing had happened until he heard the screaming shriek of pain and noticed the retreating figure crashing to the ground among the thick grove of trees.

Kenrick worried for a moment there had been an attack of some kind but after scanning the area and seeing nor hearing anything threatening he made his way toward the shrubs that were blocking his view of the mystery creature. He wasn't expecting to find the body of another Soquili like himself lying among the dead leaves. He approached slowly to not to startle her but noticed when he came closer that she wasn't conscious. Kenrick looked closer examining the mare's body to try and find what might have caused her distress. There were many things that made her appear not well. The pink flecks of foam by her mouth was worrisome but he had no knowledge to know it's cause much less how to remedy it. Even in her current state she was still breathing heavily and he could almost see her heart beating wildly. After a moment he saw her one hoof was laying at an odd angle and he flinched in sympathy. He thought for a moment but decided to take advantage of her senseless state to straighten her joint. 'It would certainly cause her less distress knocked out than awake, I'm sure,' he thought. With all the care he was capable of he used his muzzle and hoof to move stretch her leg. the whole time chanting to their surroundings, "Don't wake up, don't wake up, please don't wake up."

Wasteland Wyvern
Not a problem at all I've been trying to get back into rping after a much too long break so it's all good. Oh and just a heads up the link to my teepee in the first post actually goes to Kendrick's Cert instead.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image She sensed his presence but did not awaken. The unconscious mind could be a frightening place, and for this mare it was a horror story. In her dream she ran but did not move, held in place by some unknown force. Struggle though she might she couldn't break free. The darkness around her coalesced into a form both large and menacing. The form took on the features of her long lost brother, whom she'd tried to find for her mother. His insane smile and those cold dead eyes appeared on the face of the shadowy dream monster. Slowly he formed, stepping finally from the shadows to grin at her frozen in mid air.
"Tsk tsk tsk dear sister..." The condescending words dripping like venom from his tongue. "You seem to be stuck... Here, let me help you!" The shade lunged forward burying his teeth in her damaged leg. Her scream echoed through the forest as the blood dripped from his teeth. That same scream tore from her throat in the waking world as he straightened her leg.
She came alive at once, stumbling to her hooves, half blind from the pain and fear. She turned her head this way and that, bloody foam flying from cracked lips, but she saw nothing... No shadow creature, no real brother. Her head turned again and she took in a stallion... A stallion?!?
"Who are you..?" She rasped out, throat so very dry from so much running.

Master Wild Mage
Fixed the first post, thanks for pointing that out! I am really glad we are getting to try these two! heart

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
Kendrick cringed as his patient shrieked. "Sorry, so sorry, just trying to help, so very sorry about that," he muttered as he stood trying to look as miniscule as possible to look unthreatening. He glanced heavenward thinking, 'Ya couldn't just let her stay unconscious through that to save us both could ya'.

He almost missed her words as he stammered his apologies. "Oh me? I'm Kendrick," he answered. "You don't look at all well little one, and I'm not only talking about that bum hoof. You really shouldn't be dashing about the forest like you were. Many trippy roots like that one there ya found. It'd send the fleetest of foot for a tumble," he stammered on feeling not only a little bit uncertain about the situation he found himself in. His eyes darted about them looking from the mare to their surroundings. "Well at least you're up on your feet now, though that still doesn't look at all comfortable. What were ya running about for anyways? From the shape you're in I don't think you'd be galloping about just for the fun of it. I suppose it's none of my business though I guess. I'll just shut it now."

Wasteland Wyvern
lol No problem. I only noticed because I was trying to use it as a shortcut to add the link to this to my rp log. And me too. This is interesting. So much better than a plain old meet and greet. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:31 am
User Image

She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him. He may have helped her with her twisted hoof but that didn't mean she should trust him. Siana watched him, her expression cooled significantly. "I was... On an errand for my herd and ran afoul of a... Kalona..." She was a terrible liar and hoped he wouldn't pick up on the Hesitance in her voice. How did one explain that she was attacked by her own half insane, uni/kalona brother... She sighed and looked around, "This place is very sinister looking, very dark. What brings a person who would help a stranger to a place like this?" Her eyebrow rose with the question.

Master Wild Mage
Sorry for the wait!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image
He nodded with a stern expression at her explanation. Kenrick was a rather naive, trusting soul and in his mind there was no reason to doubt her short answer and felt no need to press her for anything more in depth since it had clearly been traumatic for the young mare. "That would send anyone dashing about I gather. They can be pretty nasty those Kalonas. They're not as bad as Walkers, or so I've heard but still nothing to mess with." He looked around them and seeing that there wasn't any obvious signs of pursuit continued, "Well it seems you're lucky then to have escaped with only a bum hoof and a bit of scratches from the scoundrel."

At her question Kenrick paused. "Ummmm.... Well .... err ya see...", His mouth moved with mere sounds without many coherent words coming out in his apprehension. "I'm looking for a flower," he quickly mumbled. A bit of a pink color flushed his cheeks in embarrassment and he hoped it didn't show in the dim lighting under the trees. It wasn't exactly something that a stallion would normally be found doing and he would never really be used to the laughing responses he received when admitting his love for all the lovely smells he found in his travels. There were few he willingly admitted his obsession to. So far he hadn't found any that shared his enthusiasm for stopping and smelling much more than just roses along the paths of life.

Wasteland Wyvern
No problem. As you can see time got away from me too.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

There was a grim look on her face as she listened to him tell of his idea of Kalonas and Walkers. She didn't want to believe that her brother was something she should fear or someone she would never know because of his sickness... She would help him, had to help him. The grim look turned to determination.

Her ears swiveled forward as he made all those strange sounds while trying to answer her question. A branch snapped deeper in the woods from where she ran from, one ear swiveled to listen to that, but she kept her eyes on him. His answer was not something she expected.
A smile graced her lips. "A flower?" Her voice held no tone of mocking. She was curious now. "Are you a healer?"

Master Wild Mage

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas