Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jokoa` Guild [v3]

Back to Guilds

The current Jokoa` shop guild! 

Tags: jokoa, ulaya, pets, breedable pets, adopts 

Reply ❧ RP Forum
[PRP] Family, have I found you? (Neve x Meskhenet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

It was mid winter, but the clouds have yet to bring snow. Neve was rather sad about that, she wanted it to snow. The cold was something she had grown to love while growing up lost and alone. The only thing that made any sense was the cold and how it seemed to warm her. Though, she supposed that was probably why she was the way she was.

She had been searching, wanting to find any family she could. Maybe someone to tell her why she was lost. Apart from what she remembered. She remembered floods, and being swept away, but she hadn't seen it. The protection of the box she had been in kept her from knowing all of the truth. Though, she knew perhaps she'd never figure out the complete truth. All she wanted to know is if they were looking for her as much as she them.

She hopped as she walked, not keeping her feet upon the ground for long. It was sorta something to pass the time as she moved through the cold land. Today, she wasn't really looking for anyone. She was almost at the end of giving up, and she decided today was a day to play. Snow threatened, yet still hadn't happened. Today was the day! She hoped anyways. Hoped it would snow, she had been waiting all year!

Malikztiah Ankhere

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image The lack of a good snowfall for the year, so far, was quite annoying if she would ever admit that to herself. Meskhenet had kept further to the northern area, in a relative tundra with few trees and safe, elevated ground since just before the floods and terrible weather had struck everywhere. It was moderately cooler there during the following summer, but with Winter's spread it was hard to fight the temptation of venturing back out again into the territories she used to explore. Idly, she wondered if her sister was doing the same thing -she hadn't seen Yukiko in such a long time- and then shook her head. If they were to meet again, it would be purely from chance. So really, there was no reason to wonder or worry about it now, was there.

Today she had given in to the need to wander again, following the chilly wind and always checking to be sure that her icy crystals were not in danger of melting. She didn't know if they ever would, but she would rather not see it happen. She did try to limit her constant glances up to the thick clouds, as if watching them might convince a bit of snow to fall. It was much more important to watch where she was going, after all. "It is a nice day, at least."

And the scenery was nice, too. She'd almost forgotten how pretty the thicker trees could be -though they would be much prettier with ice on them- and the smell of greenery was a lot thicker compared to her little home. Why, she could even hear leaves falling. Or maybe they were squirrels. Oh, hm. Actually it sounded a bit like paws walking somewhere not too far away, when she really brought herself to listen. "Hello? Is there someone else out here?" Hopefully she wasn't trespasing onto anyone's territory.

I Lady Kiya I

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 am
A voice carried towards Neve and it made her jump. She hadn't been expecting a voice and wasn't sure what to do apart from just hold her breath and stop. Though, why was she doing that? The voice sounded harmless. She let the air escape her mouth and she moved towards where she thought the voice was.

"If you count me as someone, then yes?" She spoke, but she still didn't know where the voice was coming from. The brush could get in the way sometimes, she decided. Though it shouldn't take too long to find the voice. It seemed quite close, and almost soothing. "My name is Neve." She announced. It was more to make herself look harmless as well. She didn't feel like being attacked after all.

Malikztiah Ankhere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 pm
Upon hearing an answer, Meskhenet found herself grinning happily, turning to pace towards the voice."If you weren't someone, you wouldn't have answered, right? I am Meskhenet, but you can call me Mes!" Still grinning, she had her ears perked forward until the other ulaya came into full sight. Then, she blinked. Nearly giving a double-take to be sure she was seeing what she thought she was, her grin broke into a wide smile.

"You're ice! I never met any other ulaya besides my sister who was ice like us!" That was all that it took for her to decide to walk even closer and spare just a few feet between them. The other ulaya did not seem to have icy crystals, but she still smelled cool like ice -if ice could have a scent, and it even looked like she was just a bit transparent too.

I Lady Kiya I

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:02 pm
She giggled at the comment the other had made and noticed she finally came out of hiding. Or perhaps she was the one that was hiding? It didn't matter now, they both were now in sight, and it was true. The other looked of ice, and smelled of frozeness, if that was even a scent of sorts. Something oddly familiar about this female, but Neve couldn't put it into picture yet.

"I haven't met anyone that is of ice." She spoke. Was that what she was? Ice? She could almost see completely through herself, though the other wasn't as transparent. Though she could feel a sense of coldness, not a bad coldness, but as if frozen. Her crystals around her were another odd thing, something she had never seen before, yet it was familiar as well.

It sort of frightened her, but she hid it well. This was the first time she had ever met someone similar to her, yet she hadn't possibly put two and two together. "Oh! You have a sister?" How exciting. Neve always wondered how it'd be with siblings. She knew she had some, but she didn't remember them. She hadn't ever set eyes on them before she was swept away. "It's great to meet someone like you, Mes!"

"Do you ever worry that you will melt?" Neve always wondered if she could, but never actually tested it. She hadn't ventured to somewhere that was too warm, she was sure she couldn't handle such weather anyways. The cold was perfect.

Malikztiah Ankhere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:05 pm
"You haven't? Well, now you have!" Today was a day for smiling, apparently. Nothing wrong with that though. It was nice to actually talk to someone else now and then, company wasn't something she got to be too used to. This interaction also gave her a better chance to study the other female curiously. She had some sort of cloudy markings that looked like they were either painted on her fur, or somehow floating inside the transparent ice. it looked rather nice, actually. Icy ulayas had to have something to set themselves apart, didn't they?

"Oh, yes. I have a sister. she looks quite a bit like me, only her ice is blue, and her ice crystals are white, like I am. I think we might have traded them when we were kits, but I really don't remember that long ago." She kept on smiling though, not at all bothered to reminisce a little. "It's so nice to meet you, too! I don't get to see a lot of ulayas, especially like us with ice! I like staying in the little tundra just north of here, it stays cooler even in the middle of summer!"

The question of melting, however. Well, she'd apologize for it later but it sent her into a quick fit of laughter. She was quick to shake her head once she had it under control. "Oh, all the time! I used to be so terribly afraid that i might melt, or my crystals would. But, it hasn't happened yet, and I've been in some pretty hot areas before. So if it couldn't melt me there, I don't think there is any danger of melting. I don't think you will melt, either."

I Lady Kiya I

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Neve nodded at the words of the other. Such great stories even if they weren't 100% correct. Either way, it showed a good bond between her and her sibling. She smiled warmly at the other."I tend to venture upon the mountain during the summer." She said with a smile.

"Oh! That is good to know." She pondered venturing farther, but sometimes it worried her even though the other had given her some insurance she wouldn't melt. It'd have to be a test she'd have to try out one day, perhaps even soon now that the other had said she hadn't melted yet. "I suppose it will be an adventure all it's own!

Malikztiah Ankhere

❧ RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff