Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Here you will first learn the Advanced aspects and techniques of fighting,
There is little to no holding back between the teacher and students.

There is a switch in the teacher's desk drawer to open a stairwell down to the sparring room, which looks much like a dojo, with various weapons hanging on the wall and in casings.

Teacher: Jaecen Light (Kurai_1 cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Walking into the room, he smiled lightly. It still smelled like his old mentor. He decided to pick up one of the sitting mats and use it as a pillow and lay down in the center of the room. Light was asleep before he knew it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

He woke up about an hour later with a huge yawn. Wiping a tear from his eye, he looked around the room. "Hm, still no stuidents, huh? Ah, well. It'd be best to get some grub."
His mouth began to salivate at the thought of food. Light closed his eyes and imagined buffet tables of food. "Awh, yes. Definitely food."
[Exit to Cafeteria]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

They walked into the room and Light tossed her a pillow. Walking over to the front wall of the classroom, he unlocked a secret panel that, as was said, turned out to be a small bedroom quarters. "Alright, there you go. A bed for you."
Hugging the pillow, she looked from him to the bed. "A-are you sure?"
Patting her on the head, he nodded. "This matted floor is actually pretty comfortable, besides you're more tired than I am."
Pausing for a moment, Ene stared at Jaecen. "Um," Her cheeks went pink.
"Hmm? What's up?" He turned to her.
She hugged the pillow tight and bowed. "Thatk you for taking me in!" Ene blurted out.
Light chuckled. "Heheh, no problem. Not like I'd have left you on some strange world. After all, you unconsciously fell into my ship and can't go home. I guess it's just proper I make you a home here."
Smiling, she turned around. "Good night."
Ene shut the door behind her.
Light sat down and leaned against the teacher's podium, frowning. Thing is, I don't get it at all. Somehow, after sealing the rift, she fell out of nowhere and seems to not mind any of this happening. Did she lose her memory of her world? Rubbing his chin, he decided he was going to have to see DiZ again. But, I guess that can wait until she wakes up.

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

After waiting a little while to make sure Ene was asleep, Light decided to get a head start on his search for DiZ. "Don't worry, kid. I'll only be gone for a few minutes." He whispered to no one and left the room.
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Sleep came and went. It felt like ten minutes but was probably only an hour. Ene swept her feet off the side of the bed and placed them in her shoes. Ene opened the door and found that Light wasn't in the room. She seemed like she was going to cry but curiosity got the best of her. A glint of light caught her eye. Walking over to it, she found a kunai knife laying beneath a pillow. Ene picked it up and pricked the tip of it with her finger. "Ow,"
A small drop of blood sat on her fingertip. She sucked on it and grasped the kunai tightly. It fit in her hand, barely, as she started to twirl it on one finger. Ene smiled and decided to keep the kunai, concealing it in her sock. It could come in handy later, she thought. Walking over to the classroom's door, she opened it a crack and peeked out. There was literally no one on this floor. Ene held the bullet whistle necklace in her hand and walked out the door.
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He slowed down so he could open the door. She slid off his back and bowed halfway. "Thank you, broth- mister."
Erin rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, no problem. Well, I guess I should-" Erin was pulled back by a hand on his wrist.
He turned to see her looking at the ground with rose coloured cheeks. "Well, I-I don't see why I should leave you here alone. Alright, then. Come on, in the room wi' ya." He cracked a grin.
Erin realized he didn't even know the young girl's name. Sitting on one of the room's sitting pillows, he turned his head to the girl. He noticed she had something concealed in her sock, too. Erin pointed this out. "Y'know, tha's not a safe place to store a kunai. You'll just cut a tendon in your own foot."
She looked at him with a perturbed look on her face, pulling out the kunai. "I didn't know. How do I hide it, then?"
Erin pulled up his sleeve and unbuckled a sheath from his arm. "This should do. You can put it up your sleeve or where you were hiding it at your ankle. Here,"
He pulled her dress to her knee and strapped it to her lower leg. "Tha' should hold for you."
She bowed once more with a flustered colour on her cheeks. "Thank you, brother."
"Sheesh, all's I need's another sister. It's no big deal. I've got a stash at home." He grit his teeth, patting her on the head. If I ever go home again.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

A telportaion field then appeared in the room as Jaecen and Diz appeared before them. Something was different about Diz then as he realized the red bandages were back on his face. He sighed shaking his head. "I can never get rid of these for long." He said.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:08 pm
Erin hopped up as two people appeared out of nowhere. "Well, bloody hell. That jumped me a bit."
Ene stood where she was, not moving as Light appeared in the room.
Light walked over to Ene and placed a hand on her head. "Ene, say hello to DiZ." He turned to Erin. "Let me guess,"
He rubbed the back of his head. "Eheh, I was walking through the courtyard and she told me she had gotten lost."
Light shrugged. "Yeah, that happens a lot."
A bit confused, Erin asked. "There was one thing that was bugging me. She kept staring at me like I was supposed to be dead and called me 'brother'. What's with that?"
"Paradoxical possibility. That's why DiZ is here. DiZ?" Jaecen pushed Ene forward. "Ene's the situation I was talking about."

Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image

"Of course. I saw it in her eyes. A paradox through another dimension but in the same area as this one. Alternate universe perhaps. Your last name....wouldn't perhaps be light as well would it?" Diz asked Ene as he walked up to them.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:59 pm
She shook her head and pointed at Erin. "My name's not really Ene. It's Nami, Nami Saiko."
Light smacked himself in the face. "Yep, even in an alternate timeline, I get hit right in the gut. I had to disguise her somehow, so I gave her my last name to use."

Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image

"i see...There is good news and bad news. Good news is there is no damage to the time stream because of her appearance. I would have felt if there was. Alternately there is the bad news. We cannot send her back. The time stream is fragile enough as is and we cannot risk a return trip." He said.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:30 pm
Light sighed with a nervous chuckle. "I already almost lost one hand sealing a rift."
Ene lost track of what was happening, as did Erin.
"Wait, what? So, she's like my sister from an alternate timeline?"
Light turned to Erin. "not a word of this to anyone, got it? I'll take her under my wing, as if she was my sister and no one will know."
He turned to DiZ to see if he agreed.

Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

"One step ahead of you. She is already in the roster under the name Ene Light as a new student. i hope this is agreeable?" He asked her.

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:28 pm
Ene took a few minutes to look around at their faces. "I-I guess. I mean, where else can I go?"
Light seemed a little overeager. "Alright, I guess you'll be acting as my younger sister. Just try not to tell anyone about what went on in here. Always wondered what it'd be like to have siblings."
Ene looked at Erin.
"This is really weird, though. I'm going to have two versions of my sister running around..." Erin scratched his chin and turned to Ene. "I guess I won't mind. I'll hang out with you whenever I get away from my sister, I guess. Tha' alright?"
Ene smiled and looked at the ground. "Thank you. You're all too kind to me."
He clapped his hands and grinned stupidly.. "Alright, that settles it! I'll be her guardian, since she's registered as my sister, and we'll work it out from here." He turned to DiZ. "what classes are she registered for?"

Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items