Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[Elimisha Contest] Win the Icy Leader (CLOSED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
A Group of Strangers Have Arrived

This leopard must stay in the Elimisha'sombea Leopard Colony. He was customed specifically for this pride and cannot leave (unless the pride disbands; in which case, go for it c: ).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

The Background Story:

• All five of these SoA share a partial story-line. They have all travelled together to reach the Elimisha colony. Their backgrounds do not have to be exactly the same but their storyline must include travelling together to the colony.

• This male is the 'leader' of the group.

• You will have to be willing to work with the other people who win members of this group. Please keep that in mind c:

• He can take any rank other than those currently filled.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 pm
.The Form.

Ice, Ice Baby.

Username:
Leopard Name: (& Meaning)
Rank Desired:
Personality:

History:

Extra: (Anything else you want to say?)

[size=16][color=cyan]Ice, Ice Baby.[/color][/size]
[size=10]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Leopard Name[/b]: ([i]& Meaning[/i])
[b]Rank Desired[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Extra[/b]: (Anything else you want to say?)
[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:16 pm
There is also an ORP at the moment to win 1-2 members of this group!

Things to Note:

• You can only win one member of this group. This contest will end around the same time as the ORP, so if you are selected for two SoA, you must pick one.

• The cub in the group will be a separate ORP.

Open: Now!
Close TBA. At least 2 weeks.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 pm
Ice, Ice Baby.

Username: nessiaing
Leopard Name: Az (strong)
Rank Desired: Commander
Personality: Az is a take charge kind of guy. There is no slacking to be had, if a job needs to get done he works until it is complete. He is a no nonsense kind of man. Although he is a no nonsense man he is very kind and gentle.

History: Az was born to a militant father who ruled with an iron paw. Although Az didn't inherit his fathers mean streak he did inherit his way of life. He grew up with life being very regiment, he ate, slept and pooped on schedule always. When he became a adolescent he couldn't handle his father's mean streak anymore and left the family in the search of something more. It was then that he found the group of travelling leopards and joined them, slowly becoming their leader.

Extra: I would like for him to rise in ranks to a council position one day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm
Ice, Ice Baby.

Username: Belloblossom
Leopard Name: Glacio ( Play-off of Glace; Ice/French )
Rank Desired: Scholar
Personality: Glacio is known as a reserved feline, who doesn't often mix with others in a positive manner. He doesn't speak very often, and when he does, he is sharp and to the point. His eyes are always far away, but his intellect is as sharp as his tongue. He commands respect from others who know his brilliance, but it is hard for him to get along with strangers.

History: Glacio was born from a mother who was reserved, but intelligent, and a father who was strong of physique, but shy around strangers. Growing up with them was easy enough, but they never joined others, and his parents had no desire to travel. While inheriting many of his parents traits, Glacio did have a desire to leave his family, in search of furthering his knowledge about the world.
He left in the early stages of his adolescence and for a while he managed to survive solely on his own, straying from the company of others. It was only when he believed himself to have learned as much as he could from a solitary life that he decided to find a small group who could teach him more on the matter.
It was then that he found the group that led him to believe a group life was not... entirely awful. The group recognized him as the most intelligent, though it took a while to get them to see this, given his nature of reservation around others.

Extra: Given his reservation about others, I feel like he would best serve the colony purely as a Scholar, who taught much to the apprentices of the group.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:37 pm
-nudges this up!-

This has been extended until the 30th of Jan due to RL circumstances for me! c:

Get those entries in if you're interested in the icy boy~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:22 pm
-nudges this up-  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 pm
I am SO sorry about how long this took me to close and judge!

Winner!

belloblossom
Ice, Ice Baby.

*Please pick a new rank however! c: 'Scholar' is a class of ranks, you must pick a rank within the scholars; ranks. (I.e. Bone-Hunter, Mind-Reader, ect.)

Glacio will be playable after the conclusion of this ORP, which will hopefully finish within the next week or so. c:

Welcome to the colony!
(You may use this post as proof of his joining the pride when you get him certed. He was coloured by Safaia!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 pm
Velveteen Angel
I am SO sorry about how long this took me to close and judge!

Winner!

belloblossom
Ice, Ice Baby.

*Please pick a new rank however! c: 'Scholar' is a class of ranks, you must pick a rank within the scholars; ranks. (I.e. Bone-Hunter, Mind-Reader, ect.)

Glacio will be playable after the conclusion of this ORP, which will hopefully finish within the next week or so. c:

Welcome to the colony!
(You may use this post as proof of his joining the pride when you get him certed. He was coloured by Safaia!)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! yum_puddi
If any of the five positions are still available I believe that Glacio would do best in the Story-Teller rank. 3nodding
Let me know if that is a rank that is not available and I will re-evaluate the list.

Thank you again! I'm so excited to finally have an SoA of my own! emotion_bigheart  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:29 pm
belloblossom
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! yum_puddi
If any of the five positions are still available I believe that Glacio would do best in the Story-Teller rank. 3nodding
Let me know if that is a rank that is not available and I will re-evaluate the list.

Thank you again! I'm so excited to finally have an SoA of my own! emotion_bigheart

Story-Teller is indeed available! :D Congratulations on your first SoA! If you have any questions about the colony or anything to do with your SoA, please feel free to PM me!

Also, here is his uncert! c:  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff