Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Match #4: Knight vs. Kamonio! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 am
[Kamonio's choice! Good luck! Introducing first...]

FuriousSeahorse

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In For The Kill by La Roux starts to play as Kamonio and Kallista walks out to a mixed reaction and blows a kiss to the crowd.
"This following contest is a Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match! Introducing first, accompanied by Kallista, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Kamoonioooo!!"

I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
I'm hoping you'll understand
And now let go of my hand

I'm going in for the kill
I'm doing it for a thrill
I'm hoping you'll understand
And now let go of my hand

Kamonio walks down the ramp, with his hand on his hips, before reaching ringside and jumping onto the apron as him and Kaillista backflips over the top rope to get in the ring. Kamonio then gets on the second turnbuckle and waves at the crowd before getting down and eyes down his opponent, smiling. He then asking for a mic, which he receives from the announcer.

"Well, It seems as though that WWFG management has tried to ignore, which I think is per wishes from that hot piece of a**, Cyrus Everblaze." The crowd would give a small cheer upon hearing the Undisputed Champion's name. " But guess what? Cyrus, let me let you in on a secret, sweetie..." Kamonio looks directly into the main while leaning on the top rope. "I do things on my own terms. You know why? Because I am a Queen! And I'm not done being Queen yet. In addition, everyone knows that Queen always needs a King by her side. Cyrus perfectly fits that category. He's hot, like myself. He is a world class wrestler, like myself. And let's not forget how much he likes to speak his side, also like myself. So, before that match starts, I want to talk to you. So why don't you come on out, Big Boy?"

KnightsRoyal

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 am
The stage lights had turned off, some people murmuring as Iron by Woodkid started playing, the fanfare echoing through the entire ring before the drums began to start. The drums continued to play as a strange person entered onto the stage, some people even more confused by his armor.
User Image

'Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned in flames
A million mile from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...'

As the lyrics continued, the being reached behind his head, unhooking the belts that held the helmet in place before it was loosened up enough. Long dark brown locks of hair began to seep out from the back of the helmet as the man removed it. The audience realizing who it was as they all started to cheer out for the being, who's mask is still being worn at the time.

'A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate'

User Image

The man known as Knight had finally returned after a long hiatus from WWF:G. He cracked his neck as he started down the ramp as the song picked up it's beat as the man made his way to the ring. It didn't take that long till he turned and got to the steel staircase, getting into the ring as he relished the fact that the people enjoyed his unannounced return. He headed towards the corner near the announcer's table, holding out a hand as he grabbed a mic. The song slowly coming to an end as Knight looked around before down to Kamonio. He didn't want to speak till this man talked first.

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:24 pm
Kamonio and Kallista looked at each other, confused as all hell, before both started bursting out laughing. Kamonio then began to speak again. "Sorry for that, but just who the hell do you think you are? I vividly remember asking for Cyrus to come out and even though you're pretty cute yourself, you look nothing like Cyrus. So, you better have a damn good reason to why you interrupted our conversation."  

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:17 pm
Knight looked to his left, as he relaxed against the turnbuckle as the audience were still cheering for his unannounced return. He soon looked to the right as Kamonio began to speak out against Knight, demanding who the hell he was before Knight slowly came to a normal stand. He slowly brought his mic up to his mask as the crowd didn't give him a chance to speak till they began to quiet down. "Who the hell am I?" He asked before he soon began to walk towards Kamonio and Kallista as he looked them both up and down. "Who the hell are you to be demanding the attention of someone, who doesn't even like you, and doesn't even WANT to love you?!"

Knight responded as he backed away as he soon looked to the ceiling. "I am the man who safeguards the weak... I am the man who defends the honor of everyone..." Knight spoke as he soon looked down to the boy before pointing towards the being. "I am the being who will ensure some sense is knocked into you... for I. AM. KNIGHT!" He shouted as he removed his cloak and armor to get ready for this interrupted match.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:39 pm
Knight removed his cloak and armor as the bell rang. Kamonio dropped the mic and immediately ran towards Knight, jumping in his arms and smile while being face-to-face with him(ala AJ Lee).

KnightsRoyal

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:44 pm
ii Jamie Kym

Knight watched as Kamonio charged at him, Knight tossed the mic out of the ring as he soon lifted up a leg and attempted to force the man backwards to cancel Kamonio's jump.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:18 am
Kamonio was kicked hard in the chest by the returning Knight. He fell back to the mat as if he was shot out of a cannon, back rolling to his feet, dazed and confused.

KnightsRoyal

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 am
ii Jamie Kym

Once Kamonio got back to his feet, Knight was quick to blast from where he was to try and figuratively take Kamonio's head off with a hard clothesline.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:44 am
Kamonio was turned inside out with a vicious clothesline from Knight. Kamonio would slowly start to crawl to the ropes towards Kallista, telling Kallista that he thought couldn't use steroids.

Kallista would then pull Kamonio out of the ring, tending to him while trying to get his head back in the game.  

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:46 am
ii Jamie Kym

Knight rolled out of the ring on the other side, running around to get to the side that Kamonio was on, hoping to blast the man down with a vicious elbow to the back of Kamonio's head. However, if Kallista were to get in the way, Knight would stop to try and convince her to get out of his way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:57 am
Kallista saw Knight coming his way and before he could make a move on either her or Kamonio, she would kick him right in the groin. If she was successful, Kallista would put her hands up, grinning. normally, this would garner boos, but since they were in Kallista's hometown, the crowd would start cheering.

KnightsRoyal

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:22 pm
ii Jamie Kym

Knight tried to convince her to move, that was until she pulled a low blow, causing Knight to bend over as he grabbed ahold of the rope, rolling into the ring slowly as he was holding the groin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:25 pm
Kamonio followed suit as he rolled into the ring as well. He would then grab a trash can lid from off the chain hanging above the top rope. Kamonio would then attempt to waffle Knight in the head with it.

KnightsRoyal

ii Jamie Kym

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:03 pm
ii Jamie Kym

Knight was still trying to recover as the low-blow had royally pissed the man off. While Kamonio was busy getting the trash can lid, Knight had gotten time to recover but feigned the pain. Once Kamonio began to get close to try and waffle Knight's head with the Lid, Knight was quick to try and counter with a toe-hold trip to get Kamonio to fall.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games