[PRP] A Little Lost {Vermillion x Vorpal}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 pm
This is a private roleplay between Vermillion (Kyrieko) and Vorpal (Faithofthefallen)!

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

Where was her best friend when she needed her? Milli was pretty confident she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. Because these woods didn't look or even smell familiar. But that in itself held a bit of excitement! Really, the only reason she could have used Arcadia was for one of them to provide wisdom. Like how she should have just turned around and retraced her steps. Instead of continuing on to explore this new wooded place. On top of this, a mild headache had started to form and the shadows seemed real shifty...

"Oh my... " Milli halted in her steps, staring wide eyed at a beautiful flower. It instantly made her think of something Arc could use for her art projects! "I bet she could make something amazing using it!" With a giggle, the crimson mare trotted over to the almost luminescent pale flower. Once closer, she was even more sure of herself. "I'll bring this back to her!" Wings flapping a couple times in her eagerness to pick the flower and take it back, Milli leaned forward to sniff at the delicate petals.

"Such a lovely scent, too." She murmured, closing her eyes to inhale the strange scent again. When she opened her eyes again, things seemed to be dancing around her. "Woah!" Vermillion stumbled, trying to back up, wings flaring to keep her balanced. Her head started to spin and look how funny that tree moved?

The mare managed to lower herself to her knees before she collapsed into a dreamy state.

Faithofthefallen

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 am

The darkness shifted.

Vorpal stretched luxuriously, unfurling his wings and rolling his shoulders a few times to work out the kinks from laying so long in his hiding spot as he got to his feet. His glowing eyes never left the prone figure of the red mare who lay crumpled next to his bait.

He crept closer, his tail swishing from side to side as he leaned down to peer at her with unblinking eyes. He snapped his teeth together a few times as he plotted out the next steps of his plan. He hadn't really thought it through, but Vorpal worked well under pressure. Indeed, he rarely payed it any mind.
He reached over with one hoof and lightly nudged the mare a few times, he did his best to be gentle, he didn't want to be impolite to his guest. Satisfied that she was asleep, he plucked the flower from the ground and tucked it behind her ear. Its' petals were coated with a weak neurosedative he had traded for with the black widow mare, Vervada. The mare would sleep for an hour, maybe less depending on how much she had inhaled, and would wake with no side effects. He had used it himself on occasion, which was what gave him the idea for a new game. He had learned that most soquili sensed that there was something...off. about him. Most of them didn't want to go for a swim, or a walk, or much of anything with him alone. It almost hurt his feelings. He sniffed a little as he thought about it, but he was not one to linger on negative emotions. He didn't want to hurt anyone, just... Scare them a little. Or a lot. Depending on his mood.

How to move her though? That was the conundrum. He gripped her long braid in his teeth for a moment, thoughtfully giving it an experimental tug. But no, it wouldn't do. His long tail snaked around her back legs, mindful of the flexible spikes so as not to scratch her. He was able to drag her a little, leaving a trail in the dirt, but that wouldn't work either... She'd just have to follow it back out again and she might break something if he tugged her hither and yon through the underbrush in such a way. Her front forelegs were still bent, Vorpal eyes the gap between her and the ground thoughtfully, his eyes brightening as a lightbulb went off in his head. Kneeling down himself, he wriggled first his head, and then, lifting with his powerful neck, his torso and wings under the gap. He peered back over his shoulder to make sure she was settled between his back spikes and suddenly guffawed, almost dropping her in his amusement. What a sight for anybody who happened past!!

Vorpal took a few deep breaths to calm himself and then straightened his legs, easily lifting his prize off of the ground and then trotted off into the shadows. He would take her deep into the trackless forest and deposit her somewhere cozy for her to finish her nap.

kyrieko
Tag! Up to you whether she wakes up being carried, or just wakes up sometime later 'alone.' He'll leave her in a little clearing by a stream so she can drink if she wants to, with some of the flower petals scattered around her to 'keep her asleep' if she wakes up later ;3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

She'd had a dream. A very strange dream. The mare shifted a little, feeling drowsy and not fully awake. But something was tugging at her to wake up. A noise? No. Feeling? Maybe. An instinct, perhaps. And the 'whispers'. They were slithering around. Enough so to make her shiver and blink bleary eyed around herself. She most certainly wasn't home, nope. Nor was she at Arcadia's. The crimson mare frowned, shaking her head to try and rid the fog of sleep from her mind. How did she end up here?! And what was that pink think scattered along the ground...

The flower! Milli blinked, looking from either side. Yes. Those were petals from that flower! The one she'd wanted to pick for Arc. Had she tried to pick it and... fainted? But this didn't look like where she'd found it.

It took a few tries to get to her feet, her head still spinning a little. And the whispers were getting more persistent. No! She couldn't let them distract her. Couldn't afford a black out. Not when she didn't even know where she was. Or understand how she had gotten there. "My dream!" She gasped, wings fluttering and ears flying forward to alert. There had been a strange state of between sleep and wakefulness that she'd glimpsed something. A something that she had been on top of?

Milli shivered, wide eyes looking at everything around her. Trees. Strange trees. And there wasn't much light here. Faint glowy things were in the darker parts, and some nearby tree trunks. Moving towards those hesitantly, she discovered they were mushrooms that glowed!

"Okay. Okay I need to find a way out. And figure out where I am... What was that?!" The mare whirled about, staring at... nothing. But there was whispering! She'd... heard it. "No... not again! Leave me alone!" Milli picked a direction and started trotting. Maybe she could find a way out before the whispers got too persuasive?

Faithofthefallen
LOL wings, wut r they?! |D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Vorpal knelt in the shadow of the trees, his tail swishing back and forth like a cat as he watched the scene unfold before him. A devious grin affixed to his menacing features.

What fun!

He had brought the mare deep deep into the twisty forest, there were no paths here, not ones that made any sense to any one not of this forest anyways. They meandered and and backtracked in a zany convoluted maze not unlike the minds of many who inhabited the tum tum tree forest. He wondered what she would do! He tucked his head against his foreleg to smother a laugh. There were dark things in the trees, dangerous, he didn't mind them but he thought that she might. He would probably stop them from eating her. He should stick around in any case, perhaps he would see something interesting.

His ears quirked, she was muttering to herself, distressed, and then she was off. Vorpal hopped to his feet in one smooth motion and followed her as silent and invisible as a rippling shadow between the twisted branches from some distance away. She might see the faint glow from his horns or claws but the rest of him blended in so well that should she make them out they would appear disembodied and eerie. While he was walking he hummed to himself an eerie little tune. Vorpal was in a good mood! It was a lovely night for a stroll after all.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

This was not going well. Nope. Not at all. Her ears were flat and her heart beat much faster than she cared to admit. And there was something making weird noises just over there. Something skittering across the path just ahead. Milli kept her head low and wings tight against her body, afraid that something might catch one or the other.

Finding a way out of this place wasn't so easy either. "I... I think I passed that tree already... " She stopped in her tracks, staring in dismay. Yes! Yes she had passed that tree!

The whispers were getting more prominent.

Milli felt the world closing in on her. Darkness slithering along her vision...

----
For a few moments, it would appear the mare just stood stock still. Her breathing shifted ever so slightly, evening out and not so frantic. The way she held herself changed as well, head rising and tail swishing in annoyance.

"The hell with this!" Veri growled, earwings flapping a couple times as her steady gaze took in her surroundings. Strange wood indeed. She walked steadily up to the tree in question, eyed it but a moment, and give it a swift kick to chip a piece of bark off. There. Now she would know she'd come this direction.

Shaking her head to flip the long braid in her mane to her other shoulder, Veri started walking at a calm pace through the strange wood. "Wonder what this place is called." She murmured, pausing to look at a shrub. Or what she was pretty sure was a shrub. A few more steps and she kicked another tree to 'mark' her path.

Faithofthefallen

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:59 am

Vorpal danced along behind the mare in a strange little skip-hop-step, chewing happily on the glowing mushrooms he passed and feeling like all was well in the world. He wasn't too far away from her, If she passed too near the trees lining the twisty path he would be able to reach over and tweak her nose, but he was pleased with how sneaky he was being. Although... He tilted his big wedge of a head and gazed at her for one long moment, she wasn't nearly as frightened as he had thought she would be, waking up alone in the middle of a dark twisted wood. Most had heard strange and frightening stories about this section of the forest, but she didn't seem suspicious at all. Vorpal's ears wilted a little as he glared at her sulkily from behind his screen of leaves.

That was odd.

She was standing perfectly still as though carved from stone. Vorpal crouched, staring at her, his tail swishing back and forth with interest as he stared at her in a vaguely hungry sort of way.

When she began moving again it was strange, confusing, when she suddenly spoke, Vorpal started, causing the foliage around him to rustle. He stood again and moved closer to see what she would do, when she kicked a tree the first hint of something truly dangerous flashed in his eye. It was a good idea, but she would have to be punished for marking up his forest, perhaps he would drive one of the more dangerous creatures into this area for a snack before this was all through. He followed her still, his ears flattening a bit more every time she kicked a tree, his eyes narrowed and his teeth gnashed and snapped audibly.

Finally, he could take it no longer when one of her hooves was about to crush a delicate bunching of glowing mushrooms. They weren't exactly rare in the vicinity but it just seemed so rude of her to walk around destroying his things when he had invited her so graciously into his home for a spot of entertainment. "What are you doing?" he couldn't help but burst out, the darkness around him quivered and shifted as he emerged, his horns gleaming like molten gold, his eyes rolling and his jagged teeth bared in an indignant snarl. His wings were flared, his back fins erect, and his tail whipped from side to side, the long spikes dragging grooves through the soft earth behind him.

"Rude!" He huffed, "I have never seen such a thing..." He trailed off in an inaudible rant, pacing back and forth in front of the object of his irritation, every so often throwing a poisonous look over his shoulder at the offending mare. Suddenly, he whirled around, stepping close and extending his neck until he was gazing directly into her eyes with a feverish intensity. "I should return the favor!" He purled, his tail creeping foreword as if to ensnare her.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

Her ears were constantly swiveling around, earwings fluttering here and there. Veri let her gaze linger on a rustling bush, then shift it to the treetops as they moved eerily. Her wings would unfurl slightly before settling more firmly against her back. The thought of flying out of her was at the forefront of her mind, yet something nagged at her. An instinct perhaps? Veri wasn't quite sure what it was, but something told her not to fly. That it would be dangerous.

So she just huffed and grumbled something under her breath before kicking a smaller tree.

And then something spoke.

Veri froze, ears flattening as she glanced over her shoulder slowly to watch as the stallion emerged. "Excuse me?" She said archly, turning to face him. He was much bigger than she was. Dark as the shadows with horns to match. Her eyes narrowed. He reminded her only faintly of a kalona, but not quite. And his tail was strange. Not like hers. There wasn't any hair on it! Definitely not a kalona then. So what was he then?

It took her a moment to discern what he was talking about, her gaze flickering between him and the tree she'd marked. Oh hell no. "Nor have I." She said, standing tall and not showing any fear that might have trickled into her. "What are you? And how dare you accuse me of being rude! You, sir, are the rude one. For following me while I'm lost. Instead of offering to assist." Suddenly he was in her face and Veri involuntarily took a step back, a growl rising up in her throat. Return the favor?! Was he serious?! Her wings flared to help her keep balance as she met his feverish gaze.

"And I should teach you a thing or two about manners!" She snapped back, taking a step back so she could see more of him and not just his face. "It is considered courteous to first introduce yourself before speaking so ill to someone. And it is even ruder to threaten a lady, you uneducated beast." It probably was not the wisest thing to be lecturing the stallion when he was already irritated. But Veri was offended, spooked, and suffering from a growing headache. Greaaaat.

Faithofthefallen
I do apologize for Veri x3; Poor Vorpal!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 pm

His eyes were bright and slightly wild as he met her fuming words with an unnaturally wide grin. She had spirit and spine, he'd give her that.

What was he? Vorpal's grin twitched wider, well at least she had the sense to ask the right questions. None of this 'who' nonsense, a name rarely gave you any useful information after all, not in the long term. "Why, the frumious snapper of course!!" he chuckled to himself, giving her a sideways look as he slunk closer. "And we are hardly strangers after all my dear, why, we've been keeping each other company for nigh on an hour now." He glanced down at his leg as though checking the time, when he realized there was no watch there, he simply shrugged, a smooth motion that rippled along the length of him, making his long fur shiver. "What, might I ask, are you?"

Vorpal tilted his head to the side, raising one gracefully arched eyebrow and let out a long breath, "Why would you need my assistance hmmn?" He snorted, "There are signs everywhere, surely one of them must be pointing you in the right direction, really my dear, and quite frankly, you never asked." His eyes glittered with an odd light, "How was I to know you were lost, and not simply destroying innocent trees willy nilly for the sheer entertainment of it." He sniffed delicately and gazed off into the distance, quite clearly trying to seem mortally offended, meanwhile his large shoulders shook with suppressed glee.

He simply could not help himself, his mirth escaped at first in a little giggle, that slowly escalated into a wild fit of guffawing that startled a pair of magpie's out of the nearest tree. Tossing his head, it was a few minutes before his laughter died down again. "Visitors do seem to find the paths confusing, and it is so very dangerous out here," Vorpal let out a long sigh and rolled his eyes to gaze once more at the mare, his expression casually amused "They go around and around and around, meeting so many strange characters in these parts, its so easy to distract them, eventually they find their way out. Usually. Sometimes. Sometimes they end up hanging around" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, lifted up one hoof and set it down on an lump of moss with an oddly familiar shape, it flattened with a sickening crunch. 'You might wander across a few of them in your travels... I could help you of course," his eyes dared her to trust him, still flinty with irritation at her destruction "Or you could feel free to continue wandering, my dear, its really all the same to me."

Kyrieko
XD I think he likes a soquili with a bit of bite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

Veri just stared at the stallion. Was she supposed to know what the 'frumious snapper' was? Because she sure as hell didn't. The mare just snorted, eying the big stallion again- wait, what?! An hour? Her jaw dropped. "What?!" She gasped. "It's truly been an hour already?" Veri stamped a hoof in her disbelief. She'd wasted too much time here! "Me?" She arched an eyebrow at the strange creature. "I am of a proud heritage!" She said, raising her head to appear more regal. "I carry the blood of Kalona in my veins." And a few others, but that was the important one.

Her tail swished from side to side as she just stared at the stallion. "Perhaps because I've never been here?" She countered a little too sweetly. And then narrowed her eyes slightly. "What signs? I've seen none!" Oh he was such a pain! Never asked? Really? "And how, dear, do you expect one to ask questions when they do not even know they aren't alone?" Clearly, this forest was not the only thing crazy around these parts. Strange how she'd never heard or seen this forest until now. Her gaze shifted to the tree closest, that she'd recently marked. "Because individuals don't normally go about doing such an activity?"

Unless you were this one. He was probably the exception.

Veri sighed and refrained from scowling when he giggled. But didn't manage to avoid it when he was cackling like a hyena. "Glad we're finally on the same page." She muttered... or growled. It was fifty-fifty on which the sound actually was.

Interesting. She didn't respond right away, glancing at the stallion with faint curiosity. So there were those that chose to live here? Perhaps it was this place that put a bit of madness in them? He did seem to have a sharp mind buried in that thick skull of his. Veri regarded him for another minute before her expression shifted into something more vixen. "And are you offering to assist me, then?" Most likely at some cost. But she could deal with that. "Or perhaps you're not done with your silly game. Quite possible, I'd say. But it does appear I'm in need of someone's help." A dramatic sigh whispered from her lips. "I guess you shall do, though. It's not as if I have much of a choice." Just... maybe, she could gain control of this situation if she played his game? Added a few of her own rules in? "That's if you have the time to do so.... ?" Veri glanced down at her own leg, like there would be a watch there, letting her sentence trail off as if she'd forgotten who the stallion was.

Faithofthefallen
Omgosh these two xD

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 am

Vorpal's lips were still spread in an eerily serene smile, "Hmm, can't say I've heard of that, its a rather strange word when you really think on it, isn't it? 'KAHlona, 'KaLOHna', "Kaloooona" he trilled whimsically.

"Well yes, of course, you really should pay more attention, my dear, its really rather careless of you to let details slip away from you like that," he tsked, raising an eyebrow and blowing his bangs back out of his eyes as he shook his head mournfully. "I've been right behind you this whole time, rather selflessly "There was all that time you spent sleeping too, lazy, lazy, as a matter of fact, I was just talking to a snark the other day about how young people these days always seem to tend towards indolence, have you ever met a snark? Rather irritating little creatures, and hardly worth the effort it takes to catch them, not much more than a mouthful really, give me a fish or an eel any day, much more meat on them..."

His wicked eyes twinkled gleefully as he circled her, his tail flicking back and forth at odd intervals. He pondered her offer, momentarily tempted by her sudden acquiescence with his original plans, but after another moments thought he rejected the idea of playing along, rather miffed by her cooperation. Vorpal sniffed rather primly as he turned away from her "I really don't have the time for altruism today, my dear, you'll have to make do on your own. Good luck of course. And do mind the trees."

Humming softly to himself he stepped off the path into darkness, his eyes, claws and horns glowing softly in the murky gloom as he pranced between the tree trunks, a jaunty bounce to each step. His departure was a ruse of course, it was simple to find strangers in this forest, he could catch up with her again whenever he chose, but he wouldn't play on her terms if he could help it. He didn't bother to glance back as he went, sure that she would stick to the twisty paths and not dare to venture into the twisted unknown that lay just beyond that well beaten trail.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

Veri just stared at him blankly, waiting for the stallion to finish with his rolling of the name. She was starting to wonder if her initial thoughts on this Frumious Snapper were a bit off. Perhaps he was a bit daft and not quite as clever as she had suspected he was.

A... what? Snark?! That sounded like something Arcadia would use in her art projects. But what he'd said before that really caught her attention. And the hairs at the back of her neck prickled, ears flattening. "You were watching me sleep?!" Veri hissed in indignation. "Just... watching? You didn't even bother to wake me or make sure I was alright?" How rude of this creature! Unless... "It was you... " He'd done this, hadn't he?

Correction: He was clever. Just a pain in her a**. And still talking about snarks.

She had a headache beginning to pound insistently against her skull. Great. Another blackout was sure to come along soon.

Veri raised her eyebrows in surprise, though she really couldn't say she was all that shocked by his denial. "A pity. I guess I'll have to discover something much more interesting while seeking my way out." Truthfully, she did find the stallion a little interesting. The crimson mare watched as he disappeared into the darkness, her hoof idly pawing at the ground. Was it a ruse? Did he want her to follow? Or should she stick to the pathway?

Grinding her teeth and wings fluttering in an agitated fashion, Veri decided to take the much more dangerous route. She followed after her Frumious Snapper, into the unknown and lord knows what else.

Faithofthefallen

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas