Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I'm kinda worried about Aoi Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm
He seems to be trying to clog his arteries and ruin his health. I'm getting kinda worried that he might get really sick or something.
I know it's none of my business but....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 pm
ScorpianAkio
He seems to be trying to clog his arteries and ruin his health. I'm getting kinda worried that he might get really sick or something.

He's always been like that. He does it for attention. I've learned to just ignore him. I used to care, and used to offer advice, but he doesn't care, and he's an adult now, so it's his own life to do as he wishes.

Lots of people have wanted to help, but Aoi is happy with being unhappy and stupid.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:41 pm
Semok
ScorpianAkio

He's always been like that. He does it for attention. I've learned to just ignore him. I used to care, and used to offer advice, but he doesn't care, and he's an adult now, so it's his own life to do as he wishes.

Lots of people have wanted to help, but Aoi is happy with being unhappy and stupid.

huh...I've never really thought about it that way, but I hope he at least starts taking care of his health. He sounds really sick in his ramblings sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:38 am
Zombie Girl Ali
Yeah I've been eating mostly fast food and junk food a lot, rarely real meals.

And I am still trying to clog them but I fear they may already be parcially clogged (maybe like 30ish%). I have such a huge beer belly at 41 inches (having a belly of more than 40 inches is high risk for heart disease), my hips are only 38, so I have a high waist-tohip ratio, apple shape.

I sometimes get slight chest pains, and sometimes if I eat a lot, it gets somewhat hard to breathe. Makes me wonder if there is fat around my lungs, or liver.

if you wanna feel that 2x, you should eat chinese food.
they put so much msg in those restaurants, youll feel like youre already obese

gonk  

kero-chaaan

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:25 am
The belly's probably partially from water retention caused by too much sodium intake.

But yeah, Aoi's been trying to destroy himself for years.
When I first met him he wasn't too bad... then after a year or two he started obsessing over colors, then people seeing weirdly... but back then he swore he'd never drink...

Then he started with the benadryl and alcohol... decided to try to outdrink semok who was drinking far too much at the time... then Aoi started increasing his Benadryl dosage.. then threatening to kill himself...
Then he decided he wanted his eyes to be messed up..
Then decided he wanted to get overweight and unhealthy and clog his arteries...
Not that he ever ate healthily. Was always obsessed with cheap microwave food, but at least he used to be a teenager and it was kind of normal...

Aoi... would be a great troll if he was doing all this on purpose... I don't know, sometimes I still think he is trolling us all.
Other times I kinda worry... but he has no desire to really accomplish anything with his life and nowadays it sounds like his biggest goal is to ruin his own life. So yeah, I've stopped caring mostly.
He had a girlfriend for a while, found her here.. or maybe that was all just a game, what do I know?... but she's out of the picture now. He's way too unstable for that.
Sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:08 pm
"Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill.
Tell them firmly:
I am not paid to listen to this drivel.
You are a terminal boob."

- William S Burroughs

Believe me. I get paid good morning to take care of people like Aoi.  

portraitofaudacity

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:10 pm
portraitofaudacity
"Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill.
Tell them firmly:
I am not paid to listen to this drivel.
You are a terminal boob."

- William S Burroughs

Believe me. I get paid good morning to take care of people like Aoi.

I'd prefer to get paid in evenin's.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:44 am
Zombie Girl Ali
My goals in life:

1. I want clogged arteries, won't stop til all my heart arteries are clogged.
2. I want elbow wrinkles
3. I want 1 hand wrinkle that forms on my wrist and I don't have to bend hand at all.
4. Same with feet, want 1 wrinkle that forms on ankle and I don't have to bend to make it form.
5. I want swelling hands and feet. If they are swollen I will have the line on hand and feet.
6. I want the biggest beer belly ever.
7. I want congestive heart failure.
8. I want to get a heart attack at 30 or younger.
9. I want to get obese.
10. I want hand tremors.
11. I want bad messed up vision.
12. I want to go deaf out of one of my ears.

Aoi, why do you wish for this?  

Protedgy

River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas