Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

The sunlight was lovely in the morning dawn. Ishika bounced around the outskirts of the pride as she followed the sun's rays. Every time she saw the morning sunrise the leopardess gave thanks to the gods while spinning a new story for the day in her mind. Would a traveler come through to entertain her today?

Oh I hope so.

The leopardess sighed softly as she climbed onto one of the large rocks that watched over the pride borders. It had been so quiet lately and she hadn't had much to do without a traveler to guide. Doesn't anyone want to visit a shrine today? Her crystal blue eyes saddened as she stared over the broad savanna. It wasn't fair that Raiquen and the others always seemed so busy...so why not her?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

Nox yawned, it was still pretty early in the morning for him and the purple leopard was lazing beneath a tree. He had come to this area only the night before and had decided to set up camp for the night.

The male had been travelling on his own for quite sometime now and enjoyed the freedom to do what he wanted when he wanted, though he did have to admit at times he did get lonely. He missed his twin the most, but he knew that she was happy where she was and he had to be happy too.

Nox looked around trying to decide what he should do today.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:08 pm
nessiaing

Ishika had nearly given up on her quest when she stumbled into the tree. Stumbled...quite literally. Wincing the leopardess glared towards the loose rock that had sent her wobbling into the tree. How had she missed that step? Sighing she was just thankful that no one was around to see her mess up like that. And of course as soon as she thought that she noticed a figure right next to her.

Flushing the leopardess cursed her luck before bouncing back, "Sorry!" Her face could have been warmer than the sun at this rate, but Ishika's embarrassment turned into interest as she realized this was a stranger.With a bright gaze she studied the other leopard, "Are you travelling through here perhaps?"

Full of excitement her tail waved behind her, "If you're here to pay respects to a god, I know the way around the shrines~" She smiled warmly and tilted her head, "But if you're lost I'm still willing to help navigate. Especially if you have a good story to tell as well~"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 am
Nox saw the darkly colored leopardess coming his way but he didn't think much of it until she stumbled over a rock and into the tree that he was laying next to. Most creatures would have jumped up to see if she was alright but Nox was lazy, so instead he decided to lay there and wait to see if she would speak to him.

When she did he made sure he was smiling, he didn't want to come across as unfriendly. "No need to apologize, are you alright?" she didn't look injured but he figured it was polite to ask none the less.

When she asked him if he was there to repay his respects to the gods he tilted his head to the side. He of course had heard of the gods, but never had he heard of shrines or anything else she was talking about.

"I was passing through?" he said almost as if it was a question, "I know nothing about ...... shrines." He was worried that he didn't have a good story to tell thought, he wasn't much of a talker.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces