Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Innocent Fun. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm
After a hot shower to soothe her aching body and tormented mind, the ghoul headed towards the parking lot with eyes wide and brimming with curiosity. It felt like today was her day. She had the day off of work, her papers were all finished and neatly stacked on her desk, she beat the s**t out of Titus, and now she was getting off campus to poke around a stranger's house!

And, you know, spending time with that douche, but that was neither here nor there.

Riyo parked herself next to his car, careful not to stand too close lest he think her aura might scratch the paint.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:39 pm
Titus had taken a little longer in the shower than expected but he was really ******** sore. The hot water was like a gift from below and he had stood under it until he couldn't take it anymore. Dressing quickly in his usual pants but a simple top Titus headed to his car. He still felt rather naked without his jacket but for the time being he was going to have to go without.

Running his hand through his still wet hair to get it out of his eyes he found Riyo standing by waiting. "Are you that excited to go?" He hit the button on his key fob to unlock it and got inside nearly caressing the steering wheel as he sat down. It had been too long. The demon was trying to cut back on his driving to save his money but thankfully his Uncle was going to leave him gas money for taking care of BB.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:48 pm
About time he showed up.

"No." Was her immediate response to his question, her nose pointing upwards. "But it's rude to keep someone waiting, and I figured if I was late you'd drive off without me." It certainly seemed like something he would do, regardless if her original answer was a lie. She might've been a little excited.

The sound of the car unlocking caused her ears to swivel, immediately following his lead and hopping in on the passenger side... Carefully. Skirts were no longer a foreign concept to her, but it was a concious effort to keep in mind what she could and couldn't do in them, and one of those things was quickly crawling into a compact car.

It had it's advantages though. Stockings were a joy to wear, and the breeze was always nice. "How far is it?" Immediately after closing the door she fastened her seatbelt, still wary of the way he liked to drive.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:03 pm
After a few short seconds of enjoying the bliss of being in his vehicle Titus was quickly reminded he wasn't alone on this adventure. Oh right, Riyo. Thank Jack he hadn't uttered anything embarrassing. Though it might not help him if she found the lotion and tissues in his glove box.

"It's on the edge of town, not far." The demon clicked his seat belt and glanced over at Riyo. "Why'd you want to come anyway?" Titus still thought it was a little odd that she would just want to hang out but he was still getting a grasp of this whole friend thing. If that's what this was. Were they friends?

Close enough he supposed.

Before Riyo had a chance to change her mind Titus started the car and made his way to the main street through town before veering off to the left taking a number of side streets to the east side of town.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm
Riyo finally noticed the strange way he fondled his car just before he ceased.

... Oh dear.

Her eyes shifted between him and the steering wheel before she glanced away uncomfortably. Perhaps he just really liked driving.

Reeeeeeaaaaaally liked driving.

At the very least the drive would be short. Edge of town. That would keep weird things to a minimum, right?

Titus once again captured her attention as he asked his question. "I didn't have anything better to do." Seemed like a weak answer. She could always find something to do by herself, but the feline had come to discover that just because you could do everything solo, doesn't necessarily mean it was the best way. It was hard finding comfort in her own company. It was possibly just as hard to find comfort in his company, but at the very least the boil had moments where he flat out surprised her. He did indeed keep things interesting.

"Why'd you let me come?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 pm
Yes Riyo, tell yourself that mentally if it helps you sleep at night. Though it was true, Titus did like to drive and drive fast for that matter which he did when the window was open to do so.

"I dunno." Was the initial and quick reply to Riyo's question before he gave it a little more thought. "I'm used to being on my own but it's not so bad having someone along I guess." He was starting to enjoy the company in a way but he would slit his wrists in his bathtub before he admitted it.

As promised it didn't take long to arrive to the large Gothic Victorian home. The spiral garden out front was the same as it always had been, neatly kept with a variety of flowers in constant bloom and a number of rather wicked looking trees framing the house.

Titus pulled up to the very front of the house and parked it there before getting out. He waited for Riyo to follow before he headed to the front door. "Just try not to touch everything you see."

The demon fumbled with his keys until he finally found the right one for the house and unlocked the door onto a maze of trinkets. Most of them were nice for sure. Masks, small statues, vases, the like but there was also the odd thing here and there and plenty of pictures to boot. It was obvious his Uncle liked to travel.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:34 am
Well, his answer wasn't a complete copout. Riyo figured he'd toss out a cliche like she did. She watched him quietly for a few moments before looking forward. "Me too, I guess."

As they pulled into the driveway, Riyo fidgeted in her seat to look around before they stopped. She'd never had the time or patience to garden, nor the patience to hire someone else to do it, so it was actually really impressive to her.

Cautiously the ghoul exited the video and followed closely behind Titus, though he seemed to be an afterthought now that there was all this visual stimuli to take in. "Me? No, of course not." The urge was there as they entered the house, though. She wanted to pick things up and examine them. To resist the urge, she folded her arms behind her back, interlocking her fingers. Hands? Riyo didn't need hands, she'd just look at things really closely.

Especially the pictures. "Wow." How many pictures could you have of yourself standing next to or in front of things?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:19 am
Titus turned to look at the photos. True a lot of them had his Uncle standing at one land mark or the other but a lot of them were also of other people, family. And there were even paintings here and there though the paintings were a little more abundant in the other rooms. It was clear in the few pictures that had Titus that he hadn't wanted his picture taken. He either looked mad or half of him had been cut off as he had tried to flee the scene.

"Wow about covers it but the sights are much more impressive to see yourself." The voice was a bit older, deeper, but fairly lighthearted.

Titus turned to find his Uncle standing in the hall, luggage in hand since he was heading to the door. He was quite a bit shorter than Titus but broad shouldered and comfortably round about the middle. He had horns on top of his head but only a single set and his face bore a number of laugh lines around the eyes and mouth made all the more noticeable from his smile.

"I thought you were supposed to leave last night."

"Everything got delayed so I am leaving now. You can still feed BellBoy." His Uncle set his luggage down long enough to forcefully pull Titus into a hug. The nightmare demon stiffened from the sudden show of affection, his face looking a little disgusted. It didn't phase his Uncle one bit.

"And who is this lovely young lady?" Morpheus practically pushed Titus aside as he stepped toward Riyo and offered her a hand. "My name is Morpheus. Is this another ghoulfriend to tell your parents about?"

Titus groaned, though his face suddenly got a little red. "You know very well Hel wasn't my ghoulfriend."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 pm
Riyo couldn't stifle a small snicker as she spotted the photos with Titus in them. There was no doubt it was the boil, that was certain.

Considering she had assumed they were totally alone, the feline jumped to attention, her neck snapping towards the direction of the voice.

Huh.

The ghoul silently watched the exchange, feeling a warmth in her chest as she watched his uncle hug him. It was... Sort of precious. Yes, precious was the perfect word to describe it.

And then suddenly his uncle was all up in her grill. That was fast. "Oh." Riyo took the man's hand and gave it a firm, formal shake. "I'm Riyo. Nice to meet you." And she supposed she meant that sincerely, though it felt a little awkward. The cat ghoul couldn't recall ever meeting a friend's relatives.

The mention of 'ghoulfriends', however, caused her eyebrows to raise, and Titus's mention of Hel made them shoot to her hairline. She gave the boil a look that could only mean 'what the ******** man?' There was a story there, though it was shocking because Riyo could only recall the two hating each other.

"I wouldn't consider myself bragging to someone's parents material." She turned back to his uncle with a small laugh, though she didn't intend to let that story get away from her once Morpheus left.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:48 pm
Morpheus let out a laugh. "Right, right how could I forget. You put on such an amazing performance." They really hadn't and it was implied in Morpheus' teasing tone.

Titus glanced Riyo's way and couldn't help but catch her expression and silent question. Well, wasn't this going to be delightful.

The older demon's eyes then settled on Riyo, his mouth still smiling but his eyes a tad concerned. "It's hard to see ourselves beyond our own gaze." It was all he really said before he clapped Titus on the shoulder. "As much as I would like to stay I need to run. BellBoy has a new bag of food in the kitchen." Morpheus bent to pick up his bags giving Riyo a nod. "I hope to see you again. It was nice to meet you though I am sorry to rush out. Be sure to help yourself to something in the kitchen. I have tea and snacks." He didn't offer Titus anything but then again he was used to the boil not eating.

"I hope this one is as feisty as the last. I like when your friends keep you on your toes." Titus rolled his eyes but walked to the door to open it so that his Uncle could head out. In a matter of moments the older demon was gone and Titus was once again left alone with Riyo.

Scratching lightly at his goatee Titus contemplated his options to get out of the looming conversation. It was probably only a matter of moments before Riyo asked so what was likely to be the best distraction?

"My Uncle has alcohol in the kitchen." He crossed his fingers and hoped for the best.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm
Riyo had only meant her comment in jest, but it seemed like the elder demon could see that it was based on truth. She watched his face as he threw a few wise words her way and gathered up his luggage.

"Not to worry, I'm sure we will." She waved as his uncle disappeared out the door, slowly lowering her arm as Titus approached.

Her expression changed to one of both morbid curiosity and confusion, and she appeared fully ready to ask what Titus didn't want to answer, when his sudden declaration brought her to a halt.

Momentarily Riyo was torn. Technically yes, his uncle had welcomed her to the kitchen, but uh... She was sure he hadn't meant the booze.

Unfortunately, it had been a long, long time since she had a drink, and her dormant alcoholism raged to life the moment drinks were mentioned.

"You have such a way with words, Titus." She tilted her head and sighed dreamily. "Shall we, then?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:36 pm
"What can I say I'm a true poet of our time." His footsteps took him in the direction of the kitchen before Riyo could collect her thoughts and inevitably revisit the questions she had.

The house seemed to be a bit of a maze but they finally made it to the kitchen that was just as decorated as the rest of the house. Something close to organized chaos. There were paintings and odd trinkets like a knife stand that looked like the silhouette of a person being stabbed or the cutting board that looked like blood dripping over the counter.

It took Titus a moment to remember where to look for booze. He obviously never looted the cabinets for anything before so it took a few moments for him to open up the right one so that Riyo could gaze upon the lavish selection of wines and hard liquor.

"Pick whatever," And now for a glass, those were...somewhere.

The first cabinet Titus opened had plates. No...not that wasn't right. He opened a drawer. Spoons, knives.....no cups. He opened another cabinet and found his Uncle's tea pots because why wouldn't everyone have more than one. When he opened the next cabinet and found bowls Titus pulled one out and set it down. "Close enough."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:50 pm
While Riyo's mind now had a very sharp focus on what she wanted, her eyes still darted from side to side as she took in the sights. This guy was like... A hoarder of obscurities and artsy fartsy items. Well, she couldn't say much. Her cats could attest to that.

Her hands ran over the countertop, finally daring to reach out and touch things that piqued her interest, at least until the liquor cabinet was opened.

Like a moth to a flame, she walked up to it, her eyes like shiny saucers. Kid in a candy store didn't even begin to describe it.

"It's... Beautiful." Almost brought a tear to her eye. Her hands reached out to pick one but... Oh, it was so hard to pick! So much to choose from. Did she go nostalgic with the wine, or did she pick something stronger to get her off the ground? Cider? No, vodka!

The ghoul tried to pluck the most inexpensive looking one, holding onto it like a lifeline.

Then she saw the bowl.

Her expression became flat. "I am not lapping liquor out of a bowl. That's racist." And demeaning! "I'm sure he's got shot glasses hiding around the liquor cabinet somewhere. The man collects everything else."

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:09 pm
Titus gave Riyo a rather flat look before he dramatically snatched the bowl back off the counter. "Fine, too good for the damn bowl. Just drink from the bottle then." He put the bowl back where he found it and searched a few more cabinets until he found regular glasses. They weren't shot glasses but Riyo would have to suck it up he wasn't looking any further. "There happy, Princess?"

Setting the glass on the counter island in the middle of the kitchen Titus then moved to the table where BellBoy's food was sitting. He went through the routine of filling the foxfire's bowl and giving him fresh water before he stood again and waited for Riyo to get her drink on.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:25 pm
"Oh, okay." Riyo shrugged and slowly unscrewed the cap, ready to just take a swig when a glass was presented to her. She lowered the bottle and poured it into the cup instead. "Not yet." Not until she started drinking.

The feline poured herself an ample shot and tossed it back without a second thought, shivering as she slammed the glass back down. "Ah. This reminds me of my younger days..." She paused, looking at the bottle before pouring another. "Which makes me want to drink even more."

Her eyes glanced over to Titus. "Aren't you going to have some? I've never had someone to drink with." Which... Was probably a good thing.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff