Heroic Hamburger
View Results

haroldshumjr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 am
Anyone care to do an RP with me as America or Canada?? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:16 pm
Kawaii Kuro-sama

I do~! I can rp as either, so I'll leave that choose to you.  

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

haroldshumjr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:35 pm
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

whee Yah! lol I think I do better as America ^^ you can leave me a pm with a starter unless you want to make it question  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:29 am
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

whee Yah! lol I think I do better as America ^^ you can leave me a pm with a starter unless you want to make it question

Can we make a topic for it? I find it easier to keep track of.  

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

haroldshumjr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 am
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

3nodding Well I think have a few ideas. sweatdrop America and Canada going through multiply competitions, like daredevil games and food eating competitions with each other. It can include feels later on through the battles. I could try to come with another. Do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 am
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

3nodding Well I think have a few ideas. sweatdrop America and Canada going through multiply competitions, like daredevil games and food eating competitions with each other. It can include feels later on through the battles. I could try to come with another. Do you have any ideas?

I like your idea, and i don't have any idea myself. However, I think having your idea would be the best way to go.  

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

haroldshumjr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:19 pm
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

I like your idea, and i don't have any idea myself. However, I think having your idea would be the best way to go.

Okay smile would you like me to start or you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 pm
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

You start it please  

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

haroldshumjr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 pm
It was breezy fall day, Alfred was seen wearing a pair of blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt as he whistled the American anthem with his hands in his pockets; wondering the northern borders of his country as his attention was caught by a restaurant across the line that belonged to Canada's property. Noticing that someone left a plate of freshly made pancakes on the outdoor table, his stomach had growled and his blue eyes focused on them only to start darting around carefully to be sure no one would catch him trying to sneak over. "Whose ever pancakes they are, they obviously don't want them.." he whispered to himself and gave a little chuckle before stepping his left white shoe over the line, only before realizing there was a floating bear hovering beside him. Alfred chuckled sarcastically and nervously now having many little lies running through his mind, "He can't be mad at me right? Pfft.. I'm the hero.. No one gets made at the hero!" he thought to himself and left one foot in America and the other in Canada. Alfred spoke in his usually voice except he giggled to himself so he wouldn't mess up, "S-sup, Canada, bro.. I wasn't expecting to see you out here. I was just about to go check on you but since your already I guess there's no point, huh?" a bead sweat went down his cheek as he gave a big grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 pm
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama
LoversOfLovers2
Kawaii Kuro-sama

You start it please

Okie dokie it's in the forum  

haroldshumjr

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:15 pm
Kawaii Kuro-sama

User Image

heart <((^^))< Matthew Williams AKA CANADA~! >((^^))> heart

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3

Canada had decided that he wanted a change of scenery while he ate his pancakes. He set his large stack of pancakes onto the table and sat down. He was about to grab the maple syrup when he realized the bottle was empty. "I can't eat pancakes with syrup..." He got up and went into the house to get his emergency bottle. When he emerged from the home and back to the table, he wasn't exactly in his good mood anymore. Actually he was highly upset seeing America eating his precious pancakes. Seeing his brother with a big grin while eating his pancakes sent him very close to snapping. Canada glared at America and shoved the other back into America. "Don't touch my pancakes! I-I'll beat you with my hockey stick otherwise!" The Canadian stuttered as his whole body trembled with anger.

heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3 heart X3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

AMERICA ☆ THE HERO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alfred's cheeks puffed as it changed immediately into a more surprised and worried stare to his brother after hearing his comment. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head with discomfort as his blue eyes fixed on Canada, "U-uh.. s-s-sup bro? What's up with the harsh comment..? you wouldn't really do that.. would you?" He gave a little heroic chuckle only to go over back to Canada and pat his back nervously, pieces of the pancake still on his face when he spoke softly. "See I didn't know those were yours.. and I just got a little hungry. You know I never knew Canadian pancakes could taste so delicious, man! Eh.. well um here.." walking back into American property and reaching over the border to hand the pancakes back over to him while smirking weakly; America felt bad as he stood on the edge of the line toward Canada's property and his, wiping his mouth off with his sleeve and having the pancakes, half way done being eaten in his other hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

haroldshumjr

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:33 pm
Kawaii Kuro-sama

User Image

Canada was certain that if America wasn't his brother, he would actually do it. However, America was his brother, and even though he was highly upset with him about eating his pancakes. He was still his brother all the time. "N-No, I wouldn't actually do it," Canada replied with a childish pout as he took the rest of the pancakes. "....N-Next time c-come and ask me, I'll be more than glad to make you your own pancakes." He looked up at Alfred, and giggled softly at the sight. Matthew took a napkin off his table and handed it to the other.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image

AMERICA ☆ THE HERO

"You'll make me some pancakes, that's so awesome of you Canada! I'm totally starving at the thought of them right now! Hm?" America looked at the napkin before smiling happily at his brother and patting his back "Thanks bro, much appreciated!" Instead of wiping his mouth he placed the soft napkin on his nose and blew, "How did you know I needed this.." shivering lightly from the difference of the two climates Alfred continued holding the napkin to his nose as he was starting to get cold "You know dude, you should really get a giant a** heater in your country, like let it blow down, ya know?" America shook his head "I'm totally freezing here! I knew I should've brought a jacket..." He took the napkin off his nose to throw it away and sneezed after; when he sneezed he was a bit in disbelief and whined, "Awww... no way man. I can't be catching a cold now! I was suppose to go to a party this after noon... this sucks!"  

haroldshumjr

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Kawaii Kuro-sama

User Image

Matthew was sure that America was surely a moron, as he watched the other blow his nose instead of wiping his mouth. However, he loved him all the same.He didn't see what America was talking about, it felt nice and warm to him. Then again, Canada was colder than America. He felt bad for Alfred, so the other shivered in the cold and was surprised at how quick he was catching a cold. "A-America, how about you come inside and get warm? I-I don't want you to catch a cold." Canada offered to him.

★ Hetalia! Role play and discussion ★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces