A chibi b/c shop's guild 

Tags: pockettu, chibi 

Reply 11 // Battle Royal
Pierce vs Ozell -- Winner: Ozell Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

Pierce was enjoying himself immensely. In spite of his less than stellar record, he always enjoyed the thrill of the fight, especially if it was a violent one, and so far, he hadn't been disappointed. He scanned the pockettu on the battlefield, and sensing one that was not a god follower, and yet not cursed, and yet clearly here, intrigued him enough to warrant investigation. Which, for him, was to rush in and try to tackle the person, claws outstretched.

HP: 20  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 am
User Image Ozell had returned to the battlefield in search of another fight like her previous ones. Though they had not ended in her favor and likely didn't make the one who gave his precious blood for her services very happy, she was throughly enjoying her fights. She sensed one rapidly approaching she spun to the side, getting her wing clipped a bit in the process. Finishing the twirl she came to a stop facing her attacker and her crimson eyes sparkled. He looked to be a fascinating blood vessel. Her lips curled into a grin as she lashed out with her clawed brass knuckles.

HP: 19

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:53 pm
Pierce managed to keep himself from falling as he missed and turned, just in time to catch those claws across his chest. He merely grinned, and, as was quickly turning into a ritual for him, he ran his fingers through his own wound and drew them across his face quickly in a war paint fashion, before lashing out with his own claws for her face immediately after.

HP: 17

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:15 pm
Ozell's eyes lit up and sparkled as blood was drawn from her attack. Her grin grew wider as she watched in utter fascination as the dark skinned one painted himself with his own blood. Lost in watching the first she had ever seen do anything remotely similar to what she did with her precious blood samples, she took his claws deep across her face. This, however, only seemed to make her wild, excited expression grow. Her tail twitched and she touched the blood that seeped from her wounds. "Ooo, beautiful blood." She purred before suddenly lashing out with her brass claws.

HP: 15

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 pm
Pierce grinned and as she stared, he licked her blood off his claws. After her comment, he adds, "delicious blood, too", in his somewhat raspy voice, before jerking back from her claws, catching a few across his face. He grins and lunges at her suddenly, hoping to sink his array of sharp teeth into her neck to get a better taste.

HP: 15

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm
Ozell's bloodied lips turned from a grin to a sly smile at his words, running her tongue over them tasting her on blood. Her eyes narrowed almost seductively as she swished her tail behind her. So intriguing was this spiky fellow that she couldn't help herself. She needed his blood now, her desire was so fierce. Side stepping his lunge for her throat she drew out her dagger and aimed to sink it into his shoulder blade.

HP: 14

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:32 pm
Pierce watched her react in kind and grinned toothily. "I like you," he says as he twists to barely get a slice from that dagger. "Let's see who bleeds more hmm?" He asks playfully as he jabs claws for her belly.

HP: 14

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:46 pm
Ozell's eyes glittered at his words. "Ooo, I like a good challenge." She purred flapping her wings to pull her away from the incoming claws. A small red line appeared on her stomach as she stepped quickly to the side aiming a sharp strike with her brass clawed hand for his ribs.

HP: 13

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:46 pm
Pierce took the claws deeply and grunted but never stopped grinning. " I just like a good fight," he answers, swiping his claws for her face again, but at the same time lashing his spiked tail out to try and wrap around her ankle and hopefully take her down.

HP: 10

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:40 pm
Ozell grinned a grin that split her bloodied face from ear to ear in response. "What a coincidence. I like me a good fight as well." She purred excitedly as he attacked. His claws caught her face again, even scratching across her teeth as her wide grin remained in tact. His tail's spikes dug into her ankle and she was pulled off balance, bot not for a second did her thrilled expression ever fade. She flared her tan wings to fight the pull off his tail while she twisted her torso and aimed her dagger to slice open his spiked tail.

HP: 9

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:49 pm
Pierce watched the claws rake across her face, sending shivers down his spine as they went across her teeth. "OooOoooh, that felt good," he says, though then she manages to slice open his tail, also with an appreciative sound as the blade would drag across a few of his spikes in the process. He pulls his tail away and still grinning, immediately lunges to try and take her down, teeth snapping for her neck again in the process.

HP: 6

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:06 pm
Her eyes danced with the thrill and excitement of this fight. Oh and all the wonderful blood sent shivers of joy through her. Her attack on his tail brought forth more of his glorious blood and she licked her lips in anticipation. Once free of his hold she flapped her wings hard, pulling away from him as his sharp teeth snapped for her neck again. She lost some of the fur collar of her jacket, but not much else. Her tail whipped to the side as she swooped to the side and aimed to open his black skin with her dagger.

HP: 8

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 pm
Pierce spit out the fur lodged in his teeth, a comical sight, really, his bloody tail lashing behind him. "Ooh.. playing hard to get..." he sniggers as he ducks the dagger, feeling a furrow go across the top of his head, right before he stands up straight suddenly, trying to jab his headspikes into her chin as hard as he can.

HP: 4

I--LiveWire--I

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Ozell twists to pull away but the spikes still jab into her chin harshly. Her teeth crack together and she flaps her wings to maintain her airborne state. Blood pouting from the new wounds and down her throat her grin shifts into that sly smile again. "What other way would be this fun." She replied silkily before launching herself at him, clawed brass knuckles aimed to cave in his face.

HP: 5

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Pierce grinned at her as she didn't even seem put off by the massive wound he caused her. He licked blood off his face that he got from it spouting but immediately took those claws to his face, breaking his nose as she got him really good. He backed up a little bit, tail lashing and looking at her with his smashed visage. "....oh baby, you're the kinda gal I could hook up with," he purrs at her before lunging at her to try and rip out her throat with his claws and teeth.

HP: 1

I--LiveWire--I

11 // Battle Royal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas