Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] One Weeks Time (Suchi x Kaveh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 am
Suchi was waiting by the edge of the water. She had been very careful when as she had made her way back here. She had to be sure that she was in exactly the right place she didn't want to miss Kaveh and they had said they would meet back in exactly this spot.

She sat back and waited her eyes peeling the tree line for the tell tail purple pelt. Suchie admittedly had not done much during her week away. A couple failed hunting trips, one successful one and that was about it. Suchi was hoping that Kaveh might have some interesting stories to share.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Kaveh had been waiting for this day all week. He would finally get to see Suchi once again. He didn’t know why but he felt as if the week went by so slowly. He kept on thinking about her and how much fun he had with her.

To get his mind off her he occupied his time by finding lots of things to do. At the ended of the day he always found himself remembering her smile.

He searched for their meeting place knowing that it was by the water. He had a problem though. Kaveh didn’t exactly know where he was going. He had been all over the rogue lands before but he had never been to the same place twice, on purpose.

He wasn’t sure if he had said a specific time when he agreed on meeting her. For all he knew she had already been waiting for hours and left, that fact alone urged him to move faster.

He looked at a bush, and continued to stare at it. Maybe he was crazy but he thought he recognized it. He found it strange that he was able to recognize the bush before everything else. If his suspicions were correct he was near their meeting area.

It meant that if he walked just a little more he would be there. He walked slowly curious if he happened to be right or not…and he was. It was Suchi. ”I’m here.” He said announcing his presence to the female.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 pm
“KAVEH” Suchi shouted when she saw the purple hyena make it to their agreed upon spot. She hadn’t been waiting long and she was glad things had worked out so well. Kaveh didn’t seem to have that great of an attention span all of the time, neither did she really but yet here they both were.

“Kaveh I missed you this week!” she blurted out before she realized that perhaps that was too forward. She had never thought much about males before but there was definitely something special about Kaveh, he understood her better than anyone else ever had.

“Did you have a good week? Anything exciting happen for you?” She was as chipper as ever and excited to hear whatever stories Kaveh might have to tell her.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 am
He jumped excitedly when she began to ask him a bunch of questions. ”I did lots!” He began to think of what story he should tell her. It had to be an entertaining and fun on. He wanted her to enjoy it. ”I tried to catch another squirrel a while ago…” He slowed down his excited talking when he told her the next part.

”I didn’t get it on the first try though, or the second.” He laughed. ”It was easier when you were helping.” He flashed a grin at her. He looked down at his feet for a moment thinking of what to say now.

”What about you?” He spoke again correcting himself. ”I mean did you do anything fun?”

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:33 am
Suchi listened along, at the edge of her seat, She was happy to hear that Kaveh had gotten to eat that week. She would be sad if he hadn't. of course it didn't occur to her that the had fed himself all his life before she had met him and really she had no reason to worry about him that much.

"I caught a HARE" Suchi announced once Kaveh had told her about her week. "Hare's are my favorite and I can't believe I was able to catch one..... of course it was sleeping when I caught it." she said with a chuckle in her voice.

"I missed you this week Kaveh." it was a lot for Suchi to admit this, she'd never really missed anyone before so it was a big emotion for her.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 am
Kaveh smiled when Suchi said that she missed him. ”I missed you too.” He said looking down shyly. He felt embarrassed saying it back to her. It was as if he…loved her. He told himself no. That couldn’t be it because he had just met her the other day.

He began to think back to something he said to his mother. He told her that he thought that true love was something special. He said that when he fell in love he would want to be with that person no matter what. He would find excuses to be near them. He wouldn’t have to think about why he loved them, he would just know.

Was it love? It surely felt like it. What was he supposed to say to her though? Was he just supposed to ask do you like me? That would be insane. He ignored his thoughts and brought up another topic. ”Have you been swimming?” She seemed to like swimming the last time he saw her.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:03 am
Suchi smiled she enjoyed hearing that the male had missed her more then she had thought she would. She was naive but she was also sure that her feelings were growing to be more then those of just friendship.

"No I haven't been swimming yet." She was happy that she had remembered that she had liked to swim. "Did you want to swim with me? Maybe we could have a competition of sorts." The black and green female was getting overly excited about the idea, it wasn't a big stream but she felt they could still make a good competition of swimming down a fair length and back up again.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 pm
Kaveh grinned at her again. ”A competition sounds like fun.” He would have a chance to show her his competitive side. If he won then she might be impressed. It sounded like a good plan to Kaveh. He would try to win to show off.

What type of competition could they have though? There were many options but the most basic was racing to see who could get to a certain destination faster. That sounded like a good selection. ”Where should we race to?”

He was thinking that maybe they could try to make it to a certain place and then explore. He thought it would be fun to explore with her, and try out new things.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am
Suchi was excited that Kaveh excited to race with her. She was hoping she could beat him, but she was smaller then him and she wasn't sure how strong of a swimmer her was. She looked down the length of the river.

"Do you see that tree down there, the one on the angle?" The tree she was speaking of was probably about a mile down the river not too far. First one there is the winner.

She eyed Kaveh carefully and then she prepared herself to jump into the river and start swimming.

"READY, SET, GO" Suchi shouted and she jumped in and began to swim with all her might. She didn't look around to see where Kaveh was for all she knew he could be ahead of her. She was just focusing on getting to the tree.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 am
Kaveh jumped into the water once Suchi said go. The cold feeling on his fur felt amazing. He figured he would have a pretty good chance at winning. All of his family were good swimmers; except for him. He struggled to do the doggy paddle seeing the Suchi was very far ahead of him.

Even though Kaveh liked the water it didn’t like him. The water seemed to be pushing against him trying to restrain his force. He felt as though he was moving very slowly because he was.

He made it to the shore seeing that Suchi had already made it there. ”Good job you won.” He said panting in between breathes. It only took him a few moments to recover from the swimming.

Before he spoke again he shook the water off making sure that none of it got on Suchi. It didn’t matter much since she was already drenched in water but he was still thoughtful of her.

”So what should your prize be?” He asked her as well as himself. He thought of making the prize that she would get to see him twice the next week. He didn’t say it though. He wasn’t sure why, maybe it was because he didn’t want her to say no.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:44 am
Suchi laughed as she got out of the water. She was overjoyed with the swim, and she was even happier when she saw that she had won. She gave herself a pretty good shake as Kaveh pulled himself out of the water.

Hmmm her prize she hadn't thought of prizes before Kaveh had mentioned it. She was giddy with the possibilities but she wasn't sure what she should ask for. Deciding to be bold she leaned towards him, "A kiss." she said as she leaned in and kissed his cheek very softly.

She moved away abruptly though afraid that perhaps she had overstep some boundaries. She didn't want for Kaveh to be upset by her forwardness. She looked up at him slyly hoping to see that he was smiling still.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:59 am
When Suchi touched Kaveh he felt warm. It surprised him but he didn’t hate it. If he had to choose he would say he liked it. He was shocked that she was so forward. He liked her forwardness though. It made her easy to understand and Kaveh liked that.

He thought his smile might have gotten bigger after she had kissed him. That wasn’t possible though because he was already smiling so brightly just from being near her.

”That’s a good prize.” He said not wanting to sound creepy. ”But I’m supposed to give you it.” He said as he moved in returning the gesture kissing her on the cheek.

He moved away from her slowly still smiling. ”So how was your prize?”

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 pm
Suchi was unable to come up with words. She was so happy, excited that Kaveh not only seemed to have liked her kiss but returned the favor. She was trying to find the words and all she managed was "Thank you." Thankfully her pelt was dark or he might be able to see that she was blushing something fierce the heat rising to her face.

"Well I must say this has been my favorite day ever I think." Suchi told Kaveh. "Shall we meet in the same place, but in three days?" she didn't want to wait a whole long week before she saw him again. She was beginning to realize that perhaps she loved him. She wasn't sure what to do with these feelings though so she just figured she should just keep seeing Kaveh and let whatever was going to happen happen.

Leasano

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:25 pm
”That sounds good.” She was thinking the same thing as Kaveh. They both wanted to see each other more often. ”So let’s start meeting every three days then.” He wanted to make it clear so they he wouldn’t be waiting for nothing.

”Maybe next time we can go exploring.” He told her with a smile. It didn’t matter what they were going to do to him he just liked being with her.

He looked at the sky. He used it to tell time. He was quite good at it. He would have to leave soon or his sister would be mad. Time went by too fast when he was with her. He wanted to stay a little longer but he knew he couldn’t.

He looked into her eyes as he said his goodbye. ”I’ll see you in a few days.” He began to make his way back to his temporary home. He stopped to look back at Suchi just once before continuing his journey.

”Bye.” He yelled back realising he never heard the answer to his question earlier. He wasn’t sure if they were supposed to be meeting every three days or not. He told himself that he would just be able to ask her next time. He liked the sound of that ‘next time’ it meant he would be able to see her.

nessiaing
The End?

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out