[PRP] Clumsy Girl (Suchi x Kaveh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

"Dammit" Suchi mumbled under her breath as she stubbed her toe on yet another stump and her prey a young hare got away from her. At this rate she would never get to eat. Every time she got close to catching food she did something to herself and let out a yowl. How was it that one hyena could have such poor cordination.

She shook her head at herself, she had to have a sense of humor with herself it was the only way to get through the day and worse case scenario if she kept tripping over stumps perhaps she would break one open and get some grubs for dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:45 am
Kaveh wandered the rogue lands as he did daily. He was in search of food. His stomach had been making noises since the night before, but he refused to catch anything in the dark. His sister told him that it was quite easy to catch pray at night once you got the hang of it. Kaveh refused to listen to her logic despite the fact.

He began to look for birds. Everyone in his family seemed to have an easy time catching them. He figured he would be able to do it no problem. He was wrong…he lacked something all good hunters need, stealth. He just ran out at random playing a game of chance, and ended up short handed.

He figured changing tactics would help him in the long run. If he changed his target, he would possibly have more luck. As he was scanning the area a hare caught his attention. That would be a perfect meal for a hyena such as himself.

He was about to run after it but it already fled. He thought he did everything right he didn’t know why it would have ran. That was when he looked up seeing a female hyena. He began to grin. If he somehow got her to help him catch some food he would have more of a chance of eating. He approached her with his plan in mind. ”Hello…are you by any chance looking for some food?” He began the conversation setting up his, sales pitch.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Sushi smiled at the male. Perfect she thought to herself, a helping hand. "Yes I am looking for some food." she told him. She of course hadn't seen him trying to catch the bird and failing so she had no idea whether or not this male could help her.

"To be honest though I have to tell you I am a lousy hunter.... I can't seem to keep my feet underneath me properly." She looked down at her feet as she spoke about them, how could four things be so complicated. If she hadn't had such dark fur he would have been able to see that she was blushing.

Leasano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Kaveh’s plan was working he would now have an easier time catching his prey. When she spoke of being lousy hunter he smiled even brighter. ”That’s fine if you’re not that good because together we will be a…mediocre hunter!” He announced to her with excitement in his voice.

Kaveh’s logic was that if you put two bad hunters together it would equal a normal hunter. That meant they would be able to catch at least one thing. He had already done the failed attempt of math inside his head. This plan was a perfect one that would work. At least that was what he convinced himself to believe.

They would first have to think of what to catch. If they couldn’t catch anything on land they would have to try to catch some fish. It would be there plan B. ”So what do you think we should try to catch?” He began to think of all the selections they had. Birds, and rabbits were obviously out of the question but they could try to catch a squirrel.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:26 pm
Suchi was nodding a long as the male came up with a plan though it wasn't too much of a plan yet but they would get there. "Okay we can do this." She said confidently. "But first my name is Suchi, if we are going to hunt together we should at least know each others name." She found this male quite entertaining and it seemed like maybe they might be able to catch something together.

"Yes a squirrel sounds great." Suchi laughed though she didn't often catch squirrel's very often but they were meaty enough. "Maybe I could hide in the bushes and rustle them out and you can catch one or two of them for us." she suggested. Suchi was honest enough to herself that she knew she'd probably trip on her face and miss anything that might come out of the bushes if she was the one on the catching side, however her clusmyness might actually come in handy in the bushes.

Leasano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm
Kaveh had completely forgotten about introductions. He was so caught up in thinking up their perfect plan that he didn’t even tell her his name. When she told him her name he thought it was a pretty name. Suchi. It was fun to say and not too long. It was easy for the simple-minded hyena to remember.

He listened closely as she told him her plan. He thought it was brilliant. ”That’s a great plan!” He ran back a little and got in a ready position. If any squirrel even dared to try to get past him he would catch it. He told himself that if he was confident in his none existent abilities he would be able to do anything.

”I’m ready for anything, and you?”He raised his ear up when he asked the question. Everything seemed to be going well, at the moment. They hadn’t put their plan into action yet but the speculation was enough to please Kaveh. He felt as though he had already succeeded.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:58 pm
Suchi moved without having to talk to the make, whose name she still didn't know but that was okay she figured they could get to the part when they had some delicious squirrel to eat. Suchi's stomach growled at the thought of eating. As Suchi walked around the bush she thought about the male, he seemed nice enough a little on the goofy side but definitely charismatic, Suchi liked being around him.

"Okay, here I go" she whispered to the male hoping that he was ready. Without further ado she dove into the bush hitting her head on a branch as she went. She didn't let the bump slow her down though she did her best to rustle around all the branches and scare anything that might be sleeping or hiding in the bush out and towards her partner in crime.

Leasano

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:56 am
Kaveh waited and waited. The rustling of the bush signaled the start. That meant something was going to come out soon. He wanted to catch something on the first try. Now that would be impressive. Just then a brown squirrel jumped out. It was faster than he originally thought. Catching turtles would have been easier but they don’t taste too good.

He jumped up trying to pounce on the squirrel. It got away. Kaveh was still not done trying yet. He continued to chase after it refusing to give up. He would have to soon because he was getting tired. He caught it in his mouth. The overwhelming taste of blood filled him. He wanted to eat it right there but he had to get back to Suchi so she could get her share. He thought it must have been a dream.

He had never caught anything so easily before. Suchi must have been his good luck charm. He ran back to their original meeting place setting their meal on the ground. ”I got it!” He said waiting for some type of praise for his good work.

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:53 am
Suchi jumped and twisted and tried to pull herself out of the bush. When she finally made it out of the bush she had twigs leaves stuck in her fur everywhere. She started making her way towards the original meeting place beating the male there by a few moments. She began to use her paws to get whatever she could out of her pelt.

She saw the colorful male coming back her way and she had a huge grin on her face he had succeeded. "Amazing job, we make a good team." she smiled at him. She couldn't wait to dig in the smell of the meat was overwhelming her senses her stomach was growling none stop.

Leasano

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:09 pm
Kaveh laughed a little. "We do make a good team don't we." The smile on his face became bigger. It was at that moment he remembered something. He still hadn't told Suchi his name. He was going to tell her earlier but then he got distracted by his thoughts. He jumped slightly when he reminded himself.

"I almost forgot." He spoke out loud hoping he didn't confuse her to much with his sudden out burst. "I'm Kaveh." The smile on his face seemed to grow every time he spoke to her. "And your Suchi." He said letting her know that he still remember her name.

"We are now Suchi and Kaveh, the greatest hunters ever!" He titled his head almost like he was asking if she liked the name he had just made up. "It's perfect isn't it?" He laughed a little after asking the question. There was no possible way she could hate it. He mentality knew her answer before she even spoke. She would say yes.

He enjoyed being around Suchi. He hoped that he would be able to meet her again one day. She was a hyena that made him smile so much. Being near her was warm. He really liked the warmth.

nessiaing
The End! If you want?

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out