Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mindsend's little hangout

Back to Guilds

Just a place to put info. 

Tags: Quests, References, profiles, Artwork, Breedables 

Reply The Phoenix Society
THE PHOENIX SOCIETY MEMBERS (The Not Secret Ones)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:46 pm
A place for state your being a member of The Phoenix Society or one of its shop specific branches.

Rules

• This is not a place of Discussion: please do not converse or ask questions about the Society here.
  • posting in here doesn't mean much and isnt a requirement: it just lets people see publicly that you support TPS and like keeping things alive and in active hands, working beyond self gain.
  • You do not have to be a colorist to support and be a member of The Phoenix Society. Feel free to post!
  • If you do work at a shop that allows throwbacks, feel free to mention which one and share a link!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:03 pm
Greetings and Salutations!

I'm Mindsend, Owner of Soquili and (the currently sort of in the works shop that I desperately need help running) Searching for Sanctuary.

I'm founder and Member of The Phoenix Society and have been since before it was ever officially made. Part of it was that I loved looking back down the family lines and finding the little things, and how it really lit up everyone involved to see it appear, and then when the rare traits showed up I'd sneak it in whenever I had the excuse to do so, just to surprise the owners.

This extends into my own pets: I often let large numbers of people custom children in my personal own family lines or with specific pets, and when I get rare breeds or traits (Like Purewalkers, Megamutants, or even some of my super fancy familiars at Soquili), I will often do what I can to get some to those who lack, spreading the love.

The phoenix society is little more than a personal promise (and reminder) to save rare or well beloved genes from going inactive while the shop still thrives.  

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
The Phoenix Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers