Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Tension Between Blood (Kaveh x Euanthe x Vellamo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This had to stop. The whole thing was giving her a headache.

"Mother." She snarled while dragging a small deer behind her. The poor creature didn't even know what had hit it, and then bam, it was gone. Vellamo simply took it's life as easily as she could take anyone else's.

The reason, she was pissed. At her own mother! Ha! How had this happened?! Oh right, Nuru Moyo. Her mother's dream boy! La de da and skipping in flowery fields of bright happiness with her lover boy was not flying high with Vel.

The tension between her and her mother had only increased between the last few days. Even Kaveh seemed worked up a little, all in all Euanthe's children were done and sick of being so far from home.

But mostly, Vellamo at least, was sick of the mortal hyena her mother was all googly eyes for. She couldn't have it, wouldn't have it any longer!

"We're leaving." She announced flat out. The small clearly the called "temporary home" was filled with bones from weeks of eaten prey and littered with bird feathers as Kaveh had attempted to make a "headdress" with them. "I'm sick of this place, we're leaving!" Before her mother could turn she shouted "If you try to bribe me into staying further so help me mother I'll drag you home by your ears!!"

Leasano
(note for me: #4a896e)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:41 pm
Euanthe looked at her son trying to remind him of their previous agreement. He was to have spoken to his sister about Nuru. Euanthe just wanted to say one last goodbye to him before having to forget him forever. It seemed as though he hadn’t said anything though.

She didn’t blame him though Vellamo could be extremely scary and intimidating when she wanted to be. Euanthe really needed Kaveh to this for her though or else she wouldn’t be able to be happy.

”Vellamo we cannot leave.” Kaveh rarely called his sister by her full name he usually called her Vel. He only used her full name in serious situations. He wanted to keep his promise with his mother if he couldn’t convince Vellamo he should at least try. ”She has to say goodbye.”

He decided to tell her the plain truth there was no use in using the roundabout way. Vellamo would not listen to anything that was not plain and factual when she was in this sort of mood. ”If it were you wouldn’t you want to say goodbye.”

As soon as Kaveh said that he regretted it. He knew his sister to well she wouldn’t agree with him she would put up a fight. Sometimes the fights were verbal and sometimes they were physical. He was ready for either one.

She couldn’t believe it. Euanthe didn’t think Kaveh would have been so upfront about it. She was worried that he was in danger. He sister might never forgive him for this or forgive Euanthe. If there is one thing everyone should know about Vellamo it is that she can hold a grudge.

CaliWolfe

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:54 am
Leasano
for the sake of making this longer be prepared for shorter posts by me.

Vellamo's attention switched to Kaveh with a look of hurt and betrayal. So he was on her side now?! The coward...

"We've been here for close to a month now. I'm sure the Hadithi is missing us. Not to mention the other Kukoa!" Vellamo snarled in retort. She was desperate to leave however a thought that hadn't occurred to her was that she could just go home by herself. She probably would at this rate.

"Goodbye?!" Vel shouted. "It's not like he's dying or anything, what'd ya need ta say goodbye fer?!" Her accent began to take it's toll. Normally Vellamo didn't use her accent or kept it hidden. But now, oh she could care less!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 pm
Kaveh looked over at his mother not sure if she was going to speak for herself or not. He was prepared to continue talking for her before Euanthe stopped his thoughts.

”It basically like his dying because I will never get to see him again don’t you understand at least that!” Euanthe shouted at her daughter being cruel, but saying what she really thought.

Kaveh couldn’t believe what his mother had just said. She had gotten mad at them before for mentioning Nuru but she never went as far as insulting them. He was afraid that this fight would break them up, and they wouldn’t be a family again.

”Mom.” Kaveh said a serious look in his eye. He wanted her to understand what she just said. It was almost as if she was implying Vellamo was stupid or something. Kaveh knew she didn’t mean it like that but it was cruel.

Euanthe just shook of the words Kaveh said to her. She knew it might have sounded wrong, but she was being truthful. ”Why can’t you give me at least this?” She practically shouted at her daughter.

”After this I’ll make a promise to you.” She wasn’t sure what she was going to say to Vellamo it just had to be something that she would agree with. ”What you want I’ll do…only if you let me say this final goodbye.”

CaliWolfe
Make sure you have 1000 words at the end though blaugh

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm
Leasano
I don't think we both need 1000 words just that the RP itself needs to equate to 1000 words overall

Bad Vellamo, play nice XD

Had Vellamo seen what her mother had become because of her, she would have stopped. She would have acted submissive like a good little daughter and obeyed her mother's sincere wishes. But alas, she was blinded. By greed, by power, by jealousy. If she couldn't have her mother than she was good to make well sure nobody else could either. At the comment her parent made Vellamo sneered back, "I know exactly how you feel." Yes, she knew Eua was in pain and heartbroken. Vellamo wanted it to be that way. She was cruel and uncaring in her rage towards Nuru Moyo. What once began with the ideology that Nuru was too much of an idiot to deserve Eua had manifested into "It's him or me."

She sealed her lips as Eua began speaking again, listening only to the final part that seemed promising. "All I want is to leave, and never come back." She had no other needs from her mother. She was demanded at home and her parent was calling her dumb, and Vellamo was hurt from that small statement. She hide it by creating more hurt, and relishing as other were in pain. "tell me, why does he deserve a goodbye?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm
Euanthe wasn’t sure about why herself. She hesitated at her daughters words. “Why does he deserve a goodbye?” That phrase repeated over and over inside her head.

Why did she want to say goodbye? It was obvious to her it was because she loved him but she would never be able to say that to her daughter. ”I don’t know.”

Euanthe continued to repeat the same sentence over and over to herself with a slight whisper. ”I don’t know!” She yelled out tired and exhausted. Euanthe didn’t know what else to say. She said everything she wanted to say in all of their other conversations.

She was beginning to grow sick of it. She would never be able to say why, she just knew she had to.

CaliWolfe

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm
Leasano

"I don't know!" Translated to "I love him, that's why!" in vellamo's mind. And she wasn't far from the truth, that was likely the only reason Eua wanted to say goodbye in the first place.

She snorted, turned and paces a few steps along the dry grass as it licked at her heels. "I don't know." She repeated in a mimicking voice. "I don't know, I don't know, of course you know!" She snapped back. Before engaging in further insults or going so far as to physically attack her mother Vellamo stopped and turned her yellow cold eyes to lock on Kaveh's. If she continued further then the family would be torn apart in a way that would take years to repair.

"Hmm..." She paced some more. "hmmurgm,. Gah! Fine!" Had she been human she would have tossed her hands into the air with defeat. Instead she walked away with a snarl from her mother, yelling behind her "Go say goodbye to your lover boy then!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Euanthe was shocked she didn’t expect Vellamo to give in so easily. She smiled proud of her daughter. Vellamo was smart that was why she did what she did. ”Thank you.” Euanthe simply told her daughter.

”And I’m sorry for all the things I say to you when I’m angry…” She hoped that Vellamo would be able to forgive her.

Kaveh smiled along with his mother. He didn’t know why his sister did what she did but he was happy that they would all be able to stay together.

He ran up to Vellamo thinking that she would be happy as well. ”Vel let’s start heading back?” He titled his head as he talked to her.

Euanthe watched her two children. She was worried that Vellamo might get angry at Kaveh for approaching. Kaveh was being too carefree at the moment approaching Vellamo was something that could likely be life threatening.

CaliWolfe

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:23 pm
Leasano
Your next one is the last post

Vel paid no mind to her mothers words, in fear that they'd only anger her more. She walked away, rebelliously in her own way. When Kaveh approached she initially growled at him. "If the plan didn't fail none of this would have happened." She snuffed. Head back? Without Eua... "Yeah, sure let's start going then."

She would wait patiently in the distance for Eua to return. When she had finally said goodbye to that good for nothing that Vellamo loathed the very existence of. "see ya later ma." She turned and with Kaveh behind her began the first step of her journey home. She didn't turn back to see weather her brother followed her or not...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:36 pm
Kaveh ran after his sister being noticeable slower than her. Vellamo was always faster when she was angry. Kaveh left a small distance to allow her to think to herself. He followed with a grin on his face.

As Euanthe watched her children walk away she realized something. This fight they had would forever change them. There was now a rift in the fragile relationship they have.

She watched them for a while as they walked off. She would have to get back to them soon if she ever wanted Vellamo to forgive her.

She turned around away from them having some resistance at leaving it at just that. She began to walk towards a place she hoped to find him. The place they first met.

CaliWolfe
The End...or is it?

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out