Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Hey guys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 pm
Those darn kidneys have been acting up again and I can't keep my meds down, nothing new there ha. I don't feel too sick but you may have to do without me for the next couple of days. This happens more than I'd like to admit; I will be okay. Sorry I'd quote people but I'm on my kindle. Just thought I'd make a thread rather than copy pasting the same message in the doana thread the Skyrim thread pazaak tourney etc but watch no one see this anyways because no quotes lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:30 pm
scuttlefish
Those darn kidneys have been acting up again and I can't keep my meds down, nothing new there ha. I don't feel too sick but you may have to do without me for the next couple of days. This happens more than I'd like to admit; I will be okay. Sorry I'd quote people but I'm on my kindle. Just thought I'd make a thread rather than copy pasting the same message in the doana thread the Skyrim thread pazaak tourney etc but watch no one see this anyways because no quotes lol.

Found it! emotion_hug just rest and get well...you will DEFINITELY be missed, but it's most important that you get back on your feet! emotion_bigheart  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:54 pm
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

Found it! emotion_hug just rest and get well...you will DEFINITELY be missed, but it's most important that you get back on your feet! emotion_bigheart

LOL I knew that no one would see this post! XD But yeah I'm back now, and I will get to posting soon. It looks like I missed a lot in DoaNA ahaha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

LOL I knew that no one would see this post! XD But yeah I'm back now, and I will get to posting soon. It looks like I missed a lot in DoaNA ahaha.

not too to much LOL - I'm working on my post now....glad you're feeling better! xd  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:24 pm
I see this too Scuttle, you rest up and feel better alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

Glad to see you're back... feeling better?  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 pm
I was wondering where our beloved scuttle fishes went.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:35 pm
Alias Facade
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish

Glad to see you're back... feeling better?

For the most part yeah!!  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:36 pm
Tomthetank

Fishes? You mean there's more than one of me? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 pm
scuttlefish
Tomthetank

There may or may not have been an incident in that illegal genetics lab I setup under the cantina.... I got most of the clones anyways...  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:54 pm
Tomthetank
scuttlefish
Tomthetank

There may or may not have been an incident in that illegal genetics lab I setup under the cantina.... I got most of the clones anyways...

Well gosh you don't have to make me jealous! emotion_donotwant
Also you should totally post in the Skyrim rp OR ELSE!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 pm
scuttlefish

Welcome back ^^  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:16 am
scuttlefish

Hope everything's better.....Btw you might wanna post in the crew section the time wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:17 am
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish

Welcome back ^^

Ahaha thanks, I was only gone for like two days though I didn't expect anyone to miss me. redface  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Hope everything's better.....Btw you might wanna post in the crew section the time wink

Yeah yeah I know... But I think it's fairly easy to tell by the coherency of my original post that I wasn't exactly in the clearest state of mind. rofl  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff