Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Credit to oNarissa

User Image

"There could only be three major deities. God, Satan, and The Fabulous, me." - Allendale, Allison

So like I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am. I am just that fabulous. But for my dedicated fans who just want more, I'll answer, like, all questions.

So for like anyone who lives under a rock and doesn't know me? Here are some facts!:

My name is Allison Allendale!
Oh my god!? Why would I give you facts if this is an ask blog? You'll just have to ask me questions. You can ask all questions except for my like secret occupation.
Which is a secret by the way.
I'm not obligated to answer all of your questions! I have a life and some personal issues you know! Like what color my nails should be next.

Current Status: Awake, and still gorgeous.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here are my nails. It's so fabulous I can't believe I didn't think of it! Credits to the owner!

Guys start asking!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm
[ :: What do you do on the days your perfection is turned off? ]  

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:37 pm
Lucevia
[ :: What do you do on the days your perfection is turned off? ]

Okay that question was offensive. My perfection is never turned off. But if it was to be turned off, which is impossible, I'll do nothing until it's turned back on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:37 pm
[ :: LOL that was so perfect xD Ok how about this one: recall your last bad hair day ]  

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:41 pm
Lucevia
[ :: LOL that was so perfect xD Ok how about this one: recall your last bad hair day ]

That is too horrifying to remember! My girlfriend laughed at me all week. I couldn't stand it!

But specifically for my dedicated fan, I'll remember it! I looked disgusting! I had a afro! Not to mention there was one piece of hair sticking up on top of it. No amount of hair spray could fix that thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:44 pm
    I think this is my favorite place in the guild right now ;D
    Q :: What's your girlfriend like?

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm
Lucevia
    I think this is my favorite place in the guild right now ;D
    Q :: What's your girlfriend like?

Everytime we go on a date, she's so romantic and perfect and she always marks everything! Like we're on a date, and we're walking to the restaurant and then she sees a fire hydrant and she like, "Yes!" and she takes off her stylish pants and pees on it, And I'm like, "Disgusting!" and then she's like "Wow another one," and goes to mark a tree after putting her stylish pants back on. Not to mention she has extreme dog aggression so every time a dog is near she goes to kill it. Like Corina can you stop?

By the way, if you didn't get it yet, Corina is a werewolf. I'm not interested in normal dogs.

Nevertheless, Corina is the perfect one for me. I love her more than I love myself. (I like have to say that or she'll kill you with her dog aggression.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 am
    Sorry for spam, but I seriously love you, lol. If you decide to run a canon rp blog on tumblr, I'd follow you into Hell.

Q :: What are you like when you're jealous?
    i.e. some b***h is hitting on your girlfrand!!

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 am
Lucevia
    Sorry for spam, but I seriously love you, lol. If you decide to run a canon rp blog on tumblr, I'd follow you into Hell.

Q :: What are you like when you're jealous?
    i.e. some b***h is hitting on your girlfrand!!

[omg thank you. That makes me so happy hearing that. Being a beginner and all!~]

Me!? I never get jealous. Maybe sometimes, but I only rip out a few internal organs! Like the heart. Like honestly, then the police tries to charge me for murder. They're like only missing their heart. It's fine. Humans are so fragile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:15 pm
    Q :: What's your secret occupation biggrin ?
    ps. this isn't Marnie I swear

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:17 pm
Lucevia
    Q :: What's your secret occupation biggrin ?
    ps. this isn't Marnie I swear

Well hello, "Not Marnie," my secret occupation is like...
a truck zooms by your house, drowning out Allison melodious voice. You stare frustrated at the screen because you want
to know this secret, even if it was bad for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm
    omg did u just;;; dies
    Q :: How does Allison tell people that she's lesbian?
    Is she upfront with it or does she wait until the "right moment" ? Does she care what people think of her? How does she deal with homophobic slurs?

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:25 am
Lucevia
    omg did u just;;; dies
    Q :: How does Allison tell people that she's lesbian?
    Is she upfront with it or does she wait until the "right moment" ? Does she care what people think of her? How does she deal with homophobic slurs?

Well, like I don't tell them anything unless they like, ask me. Cause why should I tell them if they didn't ask? If they ask then I just tell them. I don't really care what people think of me. Cause like, I'm fabulous. Why should I tone down my fabulousness to meet their level?

Homophobic slurs like "f**"? Like seriously? Can they not label me with the same label as everyone else? Like, they should think of special slurs just for me.

How did you even know I was lesbian? Probably because you're my utmost dedicated fan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 am
User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

omg I am. I even changed my avatar
and post style to match your fave color.

Q :: Does rich people blood taste different
compared to poor people blood?

...and come with me, just the way you are.
User Image

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:46 am
Lucevia
User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

omg I am. I even changed my avatar
and post style to match your fave color.

Q :: Does rich people blood taste different
compared to poor people blood?

...and come with me, just the way you are.
User Image

You're the most dedicated fan ever!! How did you know my fave color was pink?

Yes!!! Rich people blood tastes good but sometimes taste greedy in a way? Not every rich person though, just most of the wealthy people in this generation. Oh my god! Some rich people's blood taste like really good, but the taste is like covered with all the seven sins at once. I'm like, "Ew." Poor people's blood usually taste purer than rich people blood. But it lacks nutrients and it's more like a snack. Their blood tastes like desperation is a way. Middle class is the best though. Every person has at least one sin in their blood though, which like, sucks.

[✓] Cyber Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff