Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scents and Sensibility (Llyr & Pachua) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm
It was early afternoon, and Llyr was doing nothing particularly interesting.

The boil - dressed in a long gown that looked remarkably like a pale blue dress, but was, in fact, something more of a toga, with short sleeves and a high neckline, draping all the way to his bare feet - was sitting on the steps of the main building with a pile of flowers in his lap. He supposed he was rather bored - and his hair kept falling into his face; but Llyr had not yet figured out how to use the strange skellyphone object that he had been given at the start of term. It had some interesting buttons and a shiny screen, and sometimes it made a great deal of noise, but other than that, he had not yet learned to use it.

Which made it difficult for him to meet the people he liked to call friends, such as Pachua and Marzena and Puppy. Llyr found he was quite lonely, sitting here, and wondered if anyone was around that he could talk to.

Maybe if he passed out flower crowns, he'd find more people to interact with. Llyr went back to his flowers, quietly threading one through another while humming a gentle tune in the back of his throat.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:42 pm
“Llyr!” called a familiar voice, someone in fact that might have been crossing llyr’s mind in regards to the enigmatic skelephone. Pachua at least didn’t use his much either, he’d sent a few messages back and forth on it but he found fingers versus buttons nearly as frustrating as his first few weeks at the school being forced to get used to the idea of legs and FEET.

He held up a box that made a shifting rattling sound as he hoisted it in the air.

“I made you something!” He called enthusiastically.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:04 pm
Llyr thought he might have been hearing things; that his wishful thinking had actually brought Pachua into existence, but nope, there he was, crossing the grounds towards him. Llyr lifted his head and smiled brightly, pushing the flowers off of his lap and standing. In a few strides he had reached the other boil, Llyr leaning to gently bump his head against Pachua's.

"Pachua," he said happily, "How fortunate! I was just thinking of you, though I confess I do not understand how to use a skellyphone to call you. But here you are! It is like you appeared from a dream."

He leaned back, winding his long fingers together, and peered curiously at the serpent.

"For me? What is it that you have made?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 am
“Open it!” he said offering the box. “Open and see!”

Inside would be a necklace, the beads heavy and mottled blue and purple, interspersed with black beads and little gold bands. It was a smaller version of the cinnabar stones that he wore about his own neck.

“Their glass.” He said. “They…reminded me of the water so, yes, and the b…well I thought you’d enjoy.” He said and waved hands towards the beads. “And you and I both like water so much, and the central bead is big enough that you can slide in feathers to either side and…and yeah!”

Necklace
(Ende owns this irl)
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm
Llyr took the box with nimble fingers, tugging off the lid and looking down at what was inside with a wide-eyed expression on his pale, scaled face. Gently he reached in and pulled it out, staring at it with a wondrous sort of starry eyed gaze.

"It is beautiful!" he said, voice alight with awe. "It is...the most lovely thing."

He wrapped his hand around it as though it were some sort of precious object (which it now was, at least to him), and beamed happily at Pachua, Llyr drawing the necklace to his chest and holding it there, swaying a little from side to side so that his hair fell in swoops over his bare shoulders.

"I must get you something now too!" he said.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 am
Pachua beamed at the objects reception, delighted that it was so well loved. “Oh! No…you don’t need to do anything back!” He said flushing. “I just thought I’d share something nice from my home. I wanted…I hoped it would make you happy!” He smiled and fluttered his wings in a wash of emotions, mostly pleasure at the reaction.

“What are you about today? Aside from pondering Skelephones?”

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 am
"Yes!" said Llyr determinedly, "Yes, I must do something to show you that we are friends and that I appreciate your gift! It is the right thing to give friends gifts."

He extended his hands towards Pachua, the necklace in his palms as he handed it back to the other boil and then turned around, Llyr, drawing his hair away from his neck. "If you would please help me to put it on! I would like to wear it because it is so lovely!"

His face was flushed with pleasure, Llyr craning his head to peer back at Pachua. "I am not doing anything," he said, almost sadly, his lashes lowering. "I have not found anything to keep me occupied except to make more flower crowns, but it is quite lonely..."

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:39 pm
He grinned and stood on tip toe to help place the necklace around the other’s neck.
“Well…” he said after he was sure that the necklace was not going to come undone by accident that it would hold safely…

“Why don’t you make me a flower crown then? I’ve never had one before”
He looked earnestly at Llyr.

“And then we can think of things to do together, how does that sound?”

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm
With the necklace in place, Llyr looked positively radiant. His fingers kept smoothing over the beads, clearly pleased with it, and for a few seconds he just fiddled with his new accessory, his expression happy. He looked up at Pachua's words, however, eyes widening.

"Then I will make you a flower crown!" he said, and reached out, clapping his hands on either side of Pachua's face and staring intently at his face and his head of colorful hair and plumage. "You shall have pretty blue and white flowers to go with your pretty blue feathers!"

Llyr lowered his hands, and smiled. "I would like that very much. I like spending time with you, Pachua."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 pm
“I like spending time with you too.” He said honestly with a smile. His cheeks grew pink at the touch but he didn’t draw away.

“You make me happier, even when I get…quiet and distant some times, I’m sorry for that. Sometimes it seems I can’t help it.” He glanced downward embarrassed at the admission, but what else was there to say. It was something that happened, and he couldn’t really change the moods when they settled around him like dark and heavy storm clouds, pressing down on him as though it possessed a physical weight.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm
Llyr beamed, cheeks flushed with pleasure; but Pachua's admission made the smile fade a little, Llyr tilting his head to look at his friend. His expression shifted, turning into one of mingled bemusement and concern, for Pachua looked rather downcast, looking at the ground instead of straight on. It was really very sad, Llyr thought, frowning.

He stepped forward, lifted his arms, and wrapped them around Pachua's neck, enveloping the other boil in a warm embrace, pressing himself comfortably against the other. Llyr pushed his face affectionately against the side of his friend's, feeling the brush of hair against his lightly scaled cheek.

"Then I will keep making you happy," said Llyr decisively, voice slightly muffled. He smiled. "When you are sad or when you are angry or when you are upset or hurting, I will be there to make you happy again."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm
Arms wrapped back around Llyr and he squeezed, a surprisingly strong hug, as snakes are very capable at squeezing, or hugging.
“Thank you” He murmured. “I will be there for you as well, there are things that were so often demanded of me, that for you I would happily give. But you of all people shouldn’t ever have to know of such things.” He squeezed and rubbed his cheek scales against Llyr’s own.

He turned his face and pressed a light kiss to the other boil’s cheek.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm
Pachua's return hug was startlingly strong, but after a moment Llyr relaxed into it, smiling happily as he wound his arms a little more around the boil's shoulders. He was a few inches taller than Pachua, but he didn't mind bending to make the embrace fit a little better, and besides, he liked the warmth.

Still, it was rather disheartening to hear such a sad voice coming from his friend. "Do not be so sad," Llyr said, voice a little muffled. "I am here." He pressed his cheek against Pachua's and then felt something else against his own - a gentle press of lips, which made him draw back, slightly bemused, Llyr blinking at Pachua.

"Oh!" he said, and then smiled. "I have heard of such things! That was a kiss, right? I do not know much about this whole kissing thing, but it means that you like someone, right? It is a gesture to show that someone makes you happy!"

And, as if to demonstrate such a thing, Llyr leaned forward and kissed Pachua's cheek as well, missing slightly because of the difference in height and winding up somewhere closer to the corner of Pachua's mouth instead, not that Llyr realized this.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:17 pm
Pachua laughed, a small yet pleased sound. “Yes, that was a kiss, if I’d done it in my natural form it would be a little different, but that’s more for lacking lips than intent.” He flushed, Llyr’s own kiss coming close to his mouth rather than his cheek, it had been some time since he’d been kissed like that.

“I thank you, for being you and being a reason to be pleased and happy. For a feeling of safety like sun on a warm stone in the water.” He reached and tapped a finger to the end of llyr’s nose.

“Here… I’ll brush your hair out and braid in feathers and flowers, how does that sound?”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:23 pm
Llyr liked the laughing sounds that Pachua made; they were pleasant on the ears. He made a hum of contentment and curled his arms loosely around the boil's shoulders, a smile pulling his lips upwards as Pachua poked his nose. "Well, you are free to kiss me anytime you want," he said happily, and then his expression softened a little, for even he could sense the gentle tone of Pachua's voice that indicated his seriousness.

"Whatever you need, I will help," said Llyr, and pressed a light kiss to Pachua's forehead, his cheeks a little flushed. He withdrew his arms to clap his hands together in delight at the suggestion, already reaching for Pachua's hand.

"Yes, it sounds lovely!" he said happily, and promptly sat down on the grass, pulling Pachua to sit with him, an expectant look on his face.

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces