Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Against Traditions (Dragonfly x Xiao Xing)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

Dragonfly was relaxing by a small river, just watching the water go by. The fish in the river reminded him of the flowers in fields he'd seen. There were so many and they seemed to come in so many different colors! Though, unlike flowers, they moved a lot more. It wasn't that he minded them moving... It just made it hard for him to observe them. Which made flowers easier to look at and appreciate.

He came closer to the water. Wanting to nose about the fish... Maybe he could smell them if he got close enough...

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
Xiao was happily following the stream that ran down from her little haven. She hadn't seen anyone in a long while and was feeling rather lonely so she gathered up her lantern in case nightfall came before she got back and trundled off on a little stroll.
It didn't take long for her to happen across a curious sight. A usida like herself but so unlike herself that she couldn't help but stare. He had the most gorgeous wings, colored a light pink shade and very see through. He was also staring into the river at what she guessed were fish. Piping up she said, "Good day sir."

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 am

Dragonfly heard something and, a bit startled, sprang back from the stream. As he calmed down a bit, he took a good look at what had made the sound. "Oh! Hello there!" It wasn't often that he was so caught off guard.

Walking over to the mare, he greeted her properly. "How are you there?" He smiled at her as he looked her over. Always enjoying taking in the looks of other Soquili.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:38 am
Xiao blushed unhappily, she hadn't meant to startle him! "My apologies sir! I hadn't the intention to frighten you. You are just the first soul I've seen in a dreadfully long time." She smiled warmly at him, "Its very nice to meet you, I am Xiao Xing or just Xiao for short. Might I ask your name?" She waited patiently for him to answer as her mother taught her long ago. If anything she was a proper lady in public view.

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Dragonfly walked over closer to the mare. Seeing her lantern, he sniffed it a bit. "It's alright. I wasn't paying enough attention to anything around me to be upset about the fright. I was much too wrapped up looking at the fish in the stream."

He smiled up at her, he rather enjoyed her name! It was certainly different... And interesting. "Well Xiao. I'm Dragonfly." He flitted his wings a bit. "My sister and I were named for our wings!"

Looking back at her lantern, he poked at it again. "What is this?"

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm
Xiao smiled happily at Dragonfly. It was very nice to meet someone new. "I can see how you got your name, your wing are quite lovely!" She felt the need to explain her own, "I was named for the time I was born. My name means Morning Star. Because there was a star right over the place I was born and it was very early morning before the sun had risen." Her accent was mildly thick but she could still be understood thankfully.
She watched as he nosed her lantern and asked what it was, "Oh this? Its my lantern. I've had it with me since I came to this land from far away across the ocean. It helps me to see at night so if I am not sure if I am going to be out past sunset I take it along." She smiled happily at him.

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Dragonly watched in awe at her a bit. Her name was much more beautiful and profound than his own. He could certainly appreciate something like that. Blushing lightly at the compliment to his wings, he smiled at her.

"Thank you! My wings are certainly my pride and joy!" He wiggled around a bit. "Your name is very lovely and it suits you perfectly!"

Dragonfly looked at the paper thing she had called a lantern. It was certainly curious to him, since he had never seen such a thing before himself. "I guess if you can't see too well it the dark, it's the perfect thing!" He looked at her, thinking a bit. "Though, personally, I try not to be out in the open too terribly much at night..." He looked around as if thinking someone might overhear him. "I think that there are strange things that come out at night sometimes." He nodded to her, like she should understand everything he was saying.

Wasteland Wyvern

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff