Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Different Parts for Different Things (Dragonfly x Lissianna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:28 am
User Image

Dragonfly was walking about a rather large field of flowers. They were his favorite thing to take a stroll through. All the colors and smells were simply wonderful. Being around them all just makes the world seem more beautiful. A little bit simpler as well... He liked seeing the world in a simply light. It made things easier to handle sometimes.

As he came to a rather large tree, he flopped down in the shade to rest. It was a nice shady tree. There weren't many in this field. Which does make room for more flowers...

When he took a good look out over the field, he thought he saw something moving about in the field.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

Lissianna strolled the field of flowers lightly. It had been a long time since she'd left the seashore and her looting behind but she just needed a small break. There was another clan that was zealously hoarding all the shipwreck loot and while she was stronger than most Seathi a horde of them made it difficult. She shook her head and all the while thought about how she would get back at them. Spying a small pond she walked to it and stepped into it before taking a long sip. Whew it felt like forever since she'd had a good cold drink. This place was so much warmer than her seaside cave home. Looking around she spotted a tree and started towards it before she noted the form below it. Stopping short she flipped her tail a little, the fins flashing in the bright light. 'Hmm... Maybe they'll share..?' She walked a little closer and stopped a good distance away, about a few feet in case this one was violent. She'd met a few that guarded such places with a frenzy but this one didn't seem the type.

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 am

Dragonfly heard something moving. It wasn't often that he actually ran into others, it was always enjoyable though! He rolled over and poked his head up to see who it was that he might have heard.

Looking over, he saw a mare with a very blue coloring. She looked rather... interesting. "Hello there!" He stood up and wiggled himself out. Laying down caused a lot of grass to stick on your side.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:19 am
Lissianna watched the stallion with the lovely wings for a time then finally moved forward with a greeting of "Ho there matey! Any chance you would mind sharing the shade with an sunburned Nixie?" She had a bit of the pirate talk that always followed her, and couldn't help her sea wind roughened voice but she still sounded fairly feminine.

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Dragonfly looked over at the other. He loved having others to talk to. Maybe she would enjoy laying with him for a little while?

He heard her question, flitting his wings a bit. "Of course you may come and enjoy the shade of this tree! There is certainly enough shade under this large tree to go around." He stood up to welcome the other to the shade of the tree. Giving her plenty of room to lay next to him.

Hopefully there will be plenty to talk about with this other. She looked so much different than himself. Some fins instead of some wings... Certainly made for something different from himself.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 pm
"I am mighty grateful matey. This sun is just blistering my skin to a crisp. Its been a long while since I've been away from the sea." She still smelled of it since she made her home in the briny waters just off the cost of Shipwreck Bay. It was home to quite a few merfolk, but she had to work hard for treasures because the cove was shared with a group of Seathi that were very zealous over new treasure. "If I may say you look rather different. I've never seen one with wings such as yours."

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Dragonfly smiled at the interesting mare. She had some interesting things on her. Her tail especially! He had seen a tail like that once or twice before, but this was the first time he had seen it up close.

"Not a problem! I'm always happy to share the nice shade under a tree. It is such a nice thing to lay under the shade of a tree." He laid back down and flitted his wings a bit. "Of course you may! I am proud of my wings. My sister and I are the only two I have seen with wings such as this..."

He beamed a bit. "I like your tail! I've only seen a few others with such a tail!" He sniffed in her direction a bit. He didn't want to be rude. "What is your tail for?" He posed the question a bit... carefully. He didn't want it to seem like he wsa dense, he simply didn't understand what one would need such a tail for.

Wasteland Wyvern

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff