Submit

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:46 am
Elohim had just woken up, and after he had taken some time to laze about, as per usual in his morning routine, he was starting to feel hungry and so the large, mostly black lion took to walking. He didn't usually go far from his family or the rest of the clan, but for some reason today he wanted to wander the border. Sometimes he found better hunting by the border, or even into the mysterious rogue lands. As a younger lion, Elohim had never bothered to leave his family or home much either, and he was not very experienced in travel. The lands beyond the border of not only the Sky Clan, but the Ela lands mystified and sometimes worried him. He felt safe at home, and he was one who felt that it may just be best to be comfortable. Not to say he would never travel, but there had just never felt a necessary or right time for it as of yet. And he was okay with that.

The sun was still rising slowly on the horizon, not yet bringing the heat it was so well known for in these lands, and there was a bit of a cool breeze coming down off the mountains, so it was perfect for walking, and he was hoping that the prey creatures would still be dopey from sleep and easy to hunt. He wasn't feeling hugely energetic just yet, perhaps if he could get some water that would help. Or maybe another couple hours of sleep...Elohim grinned to himself sleepily as he sauntered along, his large body starting to wake up the longer he walked. It wasn't long before he reached the border, as he'd been thinking about many different things on the way, which had incidentally passed the time quite easily. The black-furred lion knew there was water close by, and so he started toward it, feeling a little more awake and keeping an eye out for potential breakfast.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 am
User Image Atarah eyed her surroundings for a moment before flopping on to her back. Sometimes one just had to wiggle into the earth and stare up at the sky to appreciate things. It was a perfect time too when the dark melted into light giving the sky a nice orangey-pink-purple canvas. A growl interrupted her thoughts and she lifted up her head to stare down at her stomach. "Ughh." Atarah huffed, it was hard finding something to eat in rogues at times. There were so many creatures and prey could be scarce in certain areas. Apparently, this was yet another area lacking. Nothing to eat since yesterday morning and it had been such a small meal. Hardly filling at all.

After watching the sky for a few more minutes she got up with a huff to try again. Maybe this time she'd be lucky enough to catch something!

Sareibear
Tag!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:19 am
As Elohim gazed upon the skyline, he noticed the shape of what appeared to be another lion rising. He was curious as to what they were doing, and figured this must be a rogue. He hadn't had the chance to meet many others from outside of his clan, so he was intrigued, albeit a bit wary. As he moved a bit closer and watched his kin, he didn't notice a mane, and this creature seemed a bit slighter, so he figured it to be a lioness. She appeared to be by herself, so he thought it would be fine to extend a greeting to her.

He cleared his throat and fluffed himself up, pausing a distance from her. Perhaps she hadn't noticed him while she'd been laying down, and he didn't want to startle her by coming too much closer. "Greetings, kin!" He called cheerily from where he had slowed to a stop. He felt an urge to sit down, but ignored it. He didn't want to seem impolite. His mane settled along his shoulders and his feather danced a bit in the breeze. He took a second to look around as a second check just to make sure he wasn't in danger here, and then looked back toward the lioness, squinting a bit into the rising sun.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:56 pm
Day dreaming. That is what she had been doing when a noise interrupted. Startled she looked over to the voice. She probably looked like a startled antelope eyes all wide and still. She scrambled to a sitting position and waved a paw in greeting. "Oh, hello." Her eyebrow crinkled a bit at the word kin. He certainly didn't look familiar, there was no way Atarah would forget a handsome figure as that. He certainly was a large fellow, not in a chunky way but tall and muscly. "Are you from the rogue as well?" The stranger didn't look like he was rogue, but one could never tell. She was about to say more when her stomach growled in anger. Atarah's pale furry cheeks flushed a little bit at the sound. "Sorry about that. I was just about to go hunting for something."

Sareibear
Tag!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:21 pm
Elohim released a hearty chuckle, his healthy belly rolling a little as he did so. He couldn't tell why she had given a puzzled look for a moment. Perhaps it was what he said. Elohim was of the understanding that all creatures were kin, whether they be the same species, or prey, they were all part of the circle of life, and thus were kin to him.

"Oh, no, dear...My name is Elohim'Ansoomse, and I hail from the Sky Clan of the Ela'wadiyi." Elohim smiled kindly and gave her a head nod.

"Don't be sorry! I was out here for the same reason. I don't often wander from home, but something was telling me to come out here this morning..." He trailed off for a moment and swished his tail in his contemplation. "Perhaps my mind knew there was someone for me to make acquaintances with today!" He laughed again a little, and observed her movements and facial expression.

"I'm certainly not opposed to a hunting partner, if that would suit your fancy, dear. Though I was on my way to water first, if you please." He said as the breeze toyed with his mane a little. "I don't mean to brag, but I'm a very proficient hunter, I'm sure we can find something." The large mostly-black lion offered her a wink and a grin.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:53 pm
That certainly was a mouth of words for a name! She found her body relaxing as Elohim'Ansoomse continued to speak with the male. He seemed like a gentle sort. "I'm Atarah, its nice to meet you and it seems it worked out in my favour then!" Her eyes crinkled a bit while she smiled at his wink and smile, it was charming. He was charming. "Would you like to lead the way then?" She switched tracks a moment going back to the pride comment. Hmm, Ela that certainly was a clan she hadn't heard of before. "Oh I see, I can't say that clan or pride sounds familiar to me. I'm a rogue lioness just wandering around seeing what I can see or finding what I can find."

She wandered a little bit closer, " Is this... is your Sky Clan actually in the sky? Like on a mountain up in the clouds? That sounds lovely if it is." Making small talk as she followed him to what she hoped was an area with food.

Sareibear
Tag!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 pm
"Atarah?" He paused for a moment, looking back to her as she followed along behind him on his way to water. He was keeping his eyes out for prey as well, just in case. Honestly though, he was very thirsty and was quite looking forward to a drink.

"Very pretty name. The Sky Clan isn't really in the sky, no, but our lands do have mountains in them...we travel throughout the lands during the year, all the clans do. And I've got quite a large family." Elohim continued, flicking his tail absently as he trodded along. "It is quite lovely though, indeed." The large black lion smiled back to Atarah.

A smell caught his nostrils, but it was very faint, and he awaited a response from his newly acquired companion, to give it time and see if it would grow stronger, or if it were only passing on the breeze. Perhaps this finding something to eat gig might be easier than they had both likely anticipated.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 am
"Yes-" She blushed at the complement and whispered shyly. "Thank you."

Picking up her pace she walked alongside the male enjoy the view. The smells were so fresh, it truly was nice as was the company. "Oh I see." She felt kind of silly thinking it was in the actual sky and laughed it off. "That makes much more sense. Oh! Oh, that must be so nice to have such a large family!" She smiled up at Elohim. " I can imagine all things you must get up too. I have a smaller family myself. Two other siblings and parents I haven't really seen in a very long time." She eyed her companion before tasting the air and noted a faint smell of antelope. "It seems we are in luck today! You ready for this?" Atarah titled her head with a sassy tilt.

Sareibear
Tag! sorry for the wait!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:31 pm
Elohim smiled over at Atarah as she caught up to walk side by side with him. She was very kind and seemed genuinely interested in him, which he in turn found quite interesting. He hadn't really met too many others, especially those that were not from his own pride, so he was quite enjoying this rather pleasant interaction. Not to get too distracted, however, dinner was up for question and he shook his head, back to paying attention to this hunt they were about to embark on.

"Well, you just go ahead and lead m'dear, if you like. Are you sure which direction it's in?" The large lion turned to look at his companion. He wasn't meaning to sound doubting of her hunting abilities, but he certainly knew where the smell was coming from, and he had mentioned before that he prided himself on his hunting. Well maybe this lady lion meant to impress him, who knew. It was he who had offered to help though, and help he would if she wanted to go ahead. It didn't make much difference to him.

"I'm right behind you, let's go!" He urged, chuckling a little and giving her a playful push with his shoulder.

Tara de Draoicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 am
Atarah let out a laugh, "I sure do!" Elohim seemed like a good sort and she hoped he was a good hunter too. Her stomach was so empty. "It would seem our prey is down wind and they are a few. Hopefully we can separate one of them and go in for the kill." Literally. She chuckled at his playful nudge, it was quite nice if she was honest with herself. To be with another after being alone for so long... yeah it was nice. "You go left and I'll go right okay?" She looked backwards in time to see him move gracefully. Oh yeah, it would seem she found herself the perfect partner. Closer and closer they came until as one they stopped. She nodded over at Elohim before quietly timing their attack. "1...2...3." Let out a snarl Atarah gave chase.

Sareibear
Weird I didnt get a notification @@;

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 am
Elohim was happy, he often hunted alone if he needed to, and it was neat to have someone to team up with. He expected it to go well. "Alright, sounds good!" He chuckled again and parted ways with her temporarily to move off to the left side of the prey. The large dark-furred lion was a bit distracted by Atarah's movements, he watched her spring into action and grinned like an idiot, then shook his head and got focused on their hunt. It was easy to spot them once him and his hunting partner were on the move, and he circled around to the left as directed, driving one of them right toward Atarah. Elohim trusted her to make the catch.

It couldn't have gone more perfectly, the one he had worked on driving toward Atarah had split off completely from the others, and he knew that this was going to be an easy meal. Good thing too, since it was partly his stomach that had brought him out here in the first place. Although at the back of his mind, he knew that there was a reason he was meeting this lioness. Focus- he reminded himself.

"It's all yours, girl, go for it!" He called to her, watching the prey creature as it also came to the realization it was captured. It ran fast and hard, trying to escape the huge lion and his new hunting partner.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:09 pm
Atarah nearly shouted out her pleasure at the thrill of the hunt which... would have been horrid because duh... goodbye food. This was it! She was closing in and "GRRRRRRR" She bit into her preys next killing it mercifully. Panting she looked to her hunting partner. This had been so much fun and she probably looked crazy smiling at her male friend with blood on her muzzle but who cared! She caught dinner. They were going to eat well tonight that was for sure!

Atarah wandered over and nodded to had back to there little camp area to feast. This had been an awesome experience. One that she would likely never forget.

Sareibear
A very late tag back! ^^; And end!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out