Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Hermit Cat Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:20 am
Does anyone else experience an awful feeling if they stay inside too long?

cat_confused
I've been a hermit forever but
lately, I keep getting sick if I'm inside for more then 3 days.

Its 7am right now and
its bad cat_sweatdrop
Mom promised to help me later.

Starting to think it might be
the fact that my room is peeling like Silent Hill
Anyone saw that movie to know the reference?

Does anybody think fresh air helps in any way???
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 pm
Cinderful

It's kinda funny, but yes and no.
I generally dont feel bad staying inside because I'm a bit of a homebody. I love being comfortable at home. Though I must admit, that I love going outside and hanging out with my friends, dancing, and shiz. Y'know? The only awful feeling I get is when I really want to go out, but everyone is busy and not able to chill. Yes, there is the option of going out alone, but nahhhhh rofl mrgreen  

The Retarded Dove

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200

Scythea Wolf

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 pm
Cinderful

Does anybody else experience an awful feeling if they stay inside too long?

I get bored if I stay inside for too long. I have to go outside and do something. Even if that's going to the store and just walking around. My favorite thing to do is to go to the pet stores and play with all the animals. I got kicked out of a pet store before cause I made most of the animals hyper. Hehe.

And, I read somewhere that if you don't get enough sun you start to feel depressed. Cause your body needs the sun. Vitamin D thing. But, I'm lucky in that department cause I'm a red head. We store and horde vitamin D like it's going out of style. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 am
Scythea Wolf
Cinderful

Does anybody else experience an awful feeling if they stay inside too long?

I get bored if I stay inside for too long. I have to go outside and do something. Even if that's going to the store and just walking around. My favorite thing to do is to go to the pet stores and play with all the animals. I got kicked out of a pet store before cause I made most of the animals hyper. Hehe.

And, I read somewhere that if you don't get enough sun you start to feel depressed. Cause your body needs the sun. Vitamin D thing. But, I'm lucky in that department cause I'm a red head. We store and horde vitamin D like it's going out of style. lol

cat_4laugh Adorable!
I'm not allowed to go to pet stores anymore.
Mom buys a pet (or 3) every single time we go.

emotion_facepalm after 7 puppies, 12 fish, 4 cats, a frog, 4 hermit crabs and a hamster she outlawed shops.  

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 am
The Retarded Dove
Cinderful

It's kinda funny, but yes and no.
I generally dont feel bad staying inside because I'm a bit of a homebody. I love being comfortable at home. Though I must admit, that I love going outside and hanging out with my friends, dancing, and shiz. Y'know? The only awful feeling I get is when I really want to go out, but everyone is busy and not able to chill. Yes, there is the option of going out alone, but nahhhhh rofl mrgreen

emotion_jawdrop Out alone! So unsafe!
would be fun though.... emotion_drool

Never been out alone before emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 am
Cinderful

Yes, our bodies need sunlight. And we crave nature. You can check this out if you want: Nature Prescription

I can't wait to go camping again. Ever since we went last time that's all I've wanted to do. I feel so calm and relaxed out there. I slept better outside than I do at home.

Scythea Wolf

I love going to the pet store too! I love petting the ferrets the most. I want some again someday. Like so bad! They are so adorable.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:36 am
emotion_facepalm
Having a rough day.

Going stir crazy and no one will take me out
emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 pm
Cinderful

Aw. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could take a walk? I used to love walking. If I lived in a better place I would still walk. There are too many dang kids on my street.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 am
Spenelli
Cinderful

Aw. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could take a walk? I used to love walking. If I lived in a better place I would still walk. There are too many dang kids on my street.

cat_redface
Ehhhh I use a wheelchair.
Can't go out unless someone is there to
assemble it and push me around.

It's okay though! emotion_kirakira
Mom knew I was having trouble so....
She bought a puppy last night emotion_yatta

Her name is Julie~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am
Cinderful

Oh my goodness. I just say the completely wrong thing so often. T.T I wish we could be neighbors or something. I would so help you. Come take you to my house and we could play video games or whatever. That's no fair that you can't always get out when you want. sad

You don't happen to live in Colorado do you? *shot in the dark*

That is good that you got a puppy though. :3 What kind of dog is she?  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am
Spenelli
Cinderful

Oh my goodness. I just say the completely wrong thing so often. T.T I wish we could be neighbors or something. I would so help you. Come take you to my house and we could play video games or whatever. That's no fair that you can't always get out when you want. sad

You don't happen to live in Colorado do you? *shot in the dark*

That is good that you got a puppy though. :3 What kind of dog is she?

No No! You didn't say anything wrong emotion_0A0
I know from experience that
no one can see though the internet.

LOL Na, Im in Virginia sweatdrop
Never had a normal friend before, I'd be pretty awkward.

Unless we typed while in front of each other redface

Maybe I'll make a thread explaining how I'm different.
Not quite ready yet though emotion_bandaid

emotion_facepalm She's a pitbull.
Not my choice but I'll love her just the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 pm
Cinderful

Oh, interesting. Well I wouldn't think any differently of you no matter what. You can definitely make a normal friend here. smile I know it's weird to be so thankful for the internet as the naturalist I am. But I praise it like a God. So often I think about how if not for the internet I wouldn't have my best friends, or my boyfriend. Me and him lived in different states and met on Minecraft. It would be easy for me to make friends "in the real world". (And I have happened upon a few) I could go out whenever I wanted to wherever I wanted. But honestly it's so much easier to get to know the real person on the net. You aren't as afraid to say how you really feel.. show your real self. I've had a best friend, Renay, I met at school 10 years ago. We hang out kinda often and she still does things I would never expect her to do. I feel like I know my other friend Kylie so much better.. we've known each other around a year and met on Facebook. She lives in Australia and I've never met her face to face. Basically internet friends.. are really real friends. smile  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm
Spenelli
Cinderful

Oh, interesting. Well I wouldn't think any differently of you no matter what. You can definitely make a normal friend here. smile I know it's weird to be so thankful for the internet as the naturalist I am. But I praise it like a God. So often I think about how if not for the internet I wouldn't have my best friends, or my boyfriend. Me and him lived in different states and met on Minecraft. It would be easy for me to make friends "in the real world". (And I have happened upon a few) I could go out whenever I wanted to wherever I wanted. But honestly it's so much easier to get to know the real person on the net. You aren't as afraid to say how you really feel.. show your real self. I've had a best friend, Renay, I met at school 10 years ago. We hang out kinda often and she still does things I would never expect her to do. I feel like I know my other friend Kylie so much better.. we've known each other around a year and met on Facebook. She lives in Australia and I've never met her face to face. Basically internet friends.. are really real friends. smile

heart Oh goodness, thats exactly how i feel redface
Never seen it summed up so nicely.
I met a girl on Gaia 6 years ago and she's the best person on Earth.

I just always feel so insecure about never meeting her.

We literally just got off the phone with each other sweatdrop
I mail her a handmade birthday card every year emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:46 pm
Cinderful

Yay, you know what I mean. And that's sweet. It's weird. I remember when I met my ex for the first time, I sweat bullets. My hands even sweat. But when I met my current boyfriend, I wasn't scared. I was.. anxious. Like I couldn't wait. Think that means something. <3 Meeting up is always fun to think about for me. I plan on meeting my friend Kylie someday. Even if it costs a ton.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100