Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Yeah New Mexico is Poor. [INTENSE DISCUSSION] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 am
Everyone here relies on welfare. You think California is poor or Texas, or stuff, NM is probably the poorest to the core. Rediculous.

I have to rely on Obamacare to get me healthcare since my job doesn't offer healthcare unless I am a registered FT (full time). So now I have to have medicaid through centenniel care.

But yeah, it's crazy. At my job, there is a 50% chance that if a customer buys majority of food, they will use an EBT card (Which is food stamps/ebt card). Soo crazy. Shows how good of a state we are. Especially with all the mexicans on our area who rely on it.

You think California has too much mexicans, New Mexico has beaten them. Our state, whites have no power. mexicans have power. Susana Martinez will win reelection. Diane Denish was the democrat for the 2010 election, but the mexican martinez won. Our state wants mexicans, not a white girl. Since Bill Richardson was the governor since like 2003, he was hispanic. Now we have Martinez. Everyone thinks she will win reelection. ******** her republican self. Hate how out state is run by mexicans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:59 am
It sucks since people will start to think we aren't a part of the United States. We have been since 1912, and have been a territory since even much earlier like 1800somthing.

I am just glad I live in Alamogordo area where there isn't much Spanish involved. But Las Cruces is like the death, don't speak spanish and english, they won't hire you. El Paso is even scarier, it's like don't speak spa and eng, no hire you. It's scary. El Paso is like scary, nothing but Spanish. My grandma lives there and her and my grandpa are both bilingual but my grandma prefers English and grandpa prefers spanish. If you met them, you'd be able to tell. But my mom and grandma are from the northern New Mexico area. People get racaist saying that my mom in crap and grandma in crap are white, how the hell are they are hispanic? DO THEY ******** NOT KNOW WHAT SPAIN IS? ******** THE POOR a** MESTIZOS ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! Northern new mexico is actually where the more white hispanics exist. Probably why my mom and grandma and my great grandma in stuff are from. I have never even ever been to Santa Fe. Our capital. Weird. Northern New Mexico is way much more richer and stuff than Southern New Mexico. Southern New Mexico is poor and crap and full of Mexicans, where Northern is more full of the traditional hispanics from the Spanish claim of NM.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 am
Yeah, Albuquerque has skyscrapers in stuff.

But yeah, besides that city, we don't have much good skylines. El Paso Sucks, cuz of mexicans I dunno.

I mean, compare El Paso and Albuquerque's skylines, I think Albuquerques is much better. El Paso is near Juarez, and their metro area has like almost 1.5 million ppl cuz of Juarez Mexico which is dangerous that many mexicans are trying to flee from.

Albuquerque is much different but has about 900000 ppl in metro area. But yeah, it's crazy I have never been to Santa Fe. Our state capital, which is even more north than Albuquerque. Albuquerque is our big city.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 am
I think Albuquerque is much more crowded since I can compare amusement parks.

El PASO'S amusement park is WESTERN PLAYLAND, we went their in like memorial day 2013, literally no lines. The most longest we waited for to get on a ride was 5 minutes. ANd their log ride is to die for.

Albuquerque's amusement park is Cliff's Amusement Park. We went there in 2010 as a family in august. They had lines in crap. It took freaken almost 30 minutes to ride the freaken log ride that was dissapointing. Roller coaster was not long. The average wait time was like 5-8minutes. But western playland was like almost none. Most we waited was 5ish minutes. Guess that means ABQ has more ppl. Not to mention their main roller coaster at CLiff's felt like a SIX FLAGS ride. The wooden roller coasdter. Oh and Cliffs is more expensive. Like 26$ a person. Western playland is I think was only 19$ when we went.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:59 am

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been to NM, and this is the most accurate s**t I've ever read.
Everyones all "it's lovely and the people are lovely".
No.
Some of it's run down as hell, and if you're white, people look at you like you don't even belong.

I stayed at a small community outside of Albuquerque as part of a church trip and it was just... I liked it there, but the church was sooooooo like, hypocritical. Typical christian stereotype that people like to pick at.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:33 pm
I worked in New Mexico seven years ago. I made a lot of money there and had a really great time. There was a really cool church there too. I'm white.  

portraitofaudacity

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 am
portraitofaudacity
I worked in New Mexico seven years ago. I made a lot of money there and had a really great time. There was a really cool church there too. I'm white.
Well I am technically white to. But I am also consideered hispanic cuz of my mom. The local ppl of NM wouldn't believe we were hispanic people until they see the papers of our report cards when we were in like high school in stuff. My mom made us registered under the hispanic race since like 4th or 5th grade, since the evil ppl of Sacramento wanted to take advantage of us since we looked white, my mom surely changed that. Ever since 4th or 5th grade, onwards, we have always been registered hispanic under the school system. So if you go to greatschools.org or greatschools.net (forgot what it was changed to) our parents counted us under the HISPANIC racial category since we were like in 5th grade or something. Yeah it sucked, but Sacramento Elementary SChool in Alamogordo was pretty racist, since it was the school that served walker town (the slum-like poor area that served the area we lived in from 1993-2005 that was full of nothing but mobile homes and chessy poor peopole and mexicans and nothing you can ever even imagine. We are from Walker Town but we had the biggest back yard and biggest area than any other place. It's sad we had to move since we had to prove that we are the ritcher ppl. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:47 am
@sarcastdick: And yeah right. Many white people thrive hear. If you don't mind being considered poor white trash. White people prevail in the southern part of new mexico, not to mention typical mexicans.

If you come to At least Alamogordo, NM or like Cruces or something in New mexico, you will do feel like you belong since you are like possibly poor in crap. Yeah, if you are white, most ppl here are poor white trash....it's crazy. Or poor cheesy mexicans in crap. That's all that Tularosa, NM is full of. I work in Tularosa new mexico, the cheesy crappy town full of 2500ppl that has only cheesy stupid poor mexicans or poor white trash white ppl it's crazy. I know. But if you live in NM and your white, you will belong. I mean we belong. Many of the pagan community we know of in Alamogordo and Las Cruces are white ppl in crap like us, and we know them. But let's not go by the majority.

Tularosa is nothing but stupid mexicans or cheesy poor white trash ppl. Soo sad.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:53 am
And yeah if you really wanna know, most of our friends we had in ******** high school we had in crap, they were all ******** REGISTERED WHITE RACE at our high school. Me and my brother Blaine and Brandon were registered H which is hispanic, even though we were half. But every friend we had in high school in stuff, they were all white in stuff, and they ALL RECEIVED FREE LUNCH!!!!!!!!!! Not reduced, FREE!!!!!!!!!! We had to pay 1.75$ for our lunch, but most of our stupid cheesy poor white trash friends got free lunch. Our only minority friend was Jada who was half white and half black, but she got free lunch to. But other than that, all our friends were like white who got free lunch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 am
It's stupid. All our friends besides Jada were white to the core, all of them got free lunch. Soo stupid.

Yeah, we were the only ones who had to pay ******** full price lunch which was 1.75$ a day. And it was good. I loved the school lunches.

But the stupid ppl who were our friends, they got all their lunches for free. Most of them were white. Doug and Richard got free lunch, duh cuz they are ******** up, Christina Seip got free lunch, A girl named Nikkita got free lunch, doug and richard got free lunch, many of the other ppl we ,knew also got free lunch etc.....

So in summary, WE AS THE PROCTOR FAMILY DID NOT GET FREE LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I find it weird, that at sacramento elementary itls like 100% of ppl get free lunch. So when we were there we got 99% free lunch, so that means we were at like the 1%. Soo stupid. stare Soo stupid. I come from a high end family, my ******** boss doesn't know that my brother makes more thahn he does. AHAHHA ******** a*****e  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 am
It's just crazy. When we were in high school, we were the only ones who had to pay the full price for our lunch, the others got it for free.

ALL NOTHING BUT WHITE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all got their lunches for free. ALl white ppl, or at the most black person. But yeah, none of them were hispanic. We were it. We are the hispanic ones. But yeah, they were all white. And they all sucked....

Soo poor. Not us, them.

Sad that we are the superior ones.Sad to believe that my brother Blaine makes more than my ******** store manager at Dollar General which is soo stupid. ******** IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Dollar General, I am the longest one now. 2nd is the old mexica girl since november, then it's like another girl in early march 2014. Soo sad. Sad that the store manager is newer than I am. SOo stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 am
AHAHAHHAHA

*At Dollar GeneraL"

*I scan the person's mostly food items*

The person scans his card...

I say "Debit or EBT?"

He says: "Food stamps"

So I press F4. Wow, shows how poor we are.

And yes, either mexican or white person, doens't matter.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:02 pm
Sarcasdick

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been to NM, and this is the most accurate s**t I've ever read.
Everyones all "it's lovely and the people are lovely".
No.
Some of it's run down as hell, and if you're white, people look at you like you don't even belong.

I stayed at a small community outside of Albuquerque as part of a church trip and it was just... I liked it there, but the church was sooooooo like, hypocritical. Typical christian stereotype that people like to pick at.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
I just had to quote this. Yeah right. If you mean white you must mean like White person who has no idea of southwestern or hispanic/mexicanish culture. Don't be surprised, lots of weird people who sound like they are from freaken texas or the south with their accents are prominent here. My mom is from the Albuquerque are and she is like really pale hispanic, but yeah she is freaky. It was sad that when the elementary school we went to counted us as white, my mom really went all *#(%*#%%%%%%%%%%%%% so she forced them to count us as hispanic, well at least as of like 5th grade. People here are racist, but only towards white people who don't know anything. But I assure you, especially if you move to the southern part of the state, you will feel like you belong. Alamogordo has like 58% white non-hispanic population, but also keep in mind that the city population decreased from 35000 in 2000 to 30000 in 2010. But my dad claims that that is bullshit, but the census is what it says it is. I'm half-hispanic but my mom's side are white hispanics so me and my brothers received a lot of crap from stupid cheesy poor a** mexicans who like 75% have foreign parents, so yeah. At least my mom's parents are from new mexico and not stupid mexico mexico.

Most mexicans are dark skinned cuz most mexicans are stupid and stupid dark skinned poor people in Mexico who don't want to see their family get killed by the drug wars so they try to move to the states, where in our are it's the El Paso area, so yeah. So many are dark cuz most of their families came from mexico cuz if you are poor in mexico, you may end up dead cuz your parents well....you get it. Drug wars are happening in mexico. So rich people in Mexico, all they have to do is move to a fortified neighborhood, where poor people, to avoid being shot by stray bullet, they try to move to america, illegel or legal. It sucks.

So that's why most mexicans are tanned, they or their ancestors come from Mexico, and the darker you are the more poor you are in Mexico area. White Mexicans are rare cuz they can just move to a perfect secured neighborhood, where poor mexicans have no choice but to either move or be risked to being harmed by the drug wars.....so most of them choose to try to escape to El Paso whether legal or illegally. I know my adopted grandpa did it legally, all the dumb mexicans can do it to.

But I came up with one solution to make the drug wars in Mexico stop by 75%. Make weed legal. If they don't make weed legal either here or Mexico, people will keep dying. Soo stupid. I ******** hate being a ******** human. Poeple should be allowed to ******** up their bodies with whatever the ******** they want. ******** society. Since weed is still illegal in america without a prescription, (YES I AM JEALOUS OF MY AUNT ANGELA WITH HER FREAKEN WEED CARD IN ARIZONA, no wonder HER FAMILY WITH MY MOMS BROTHER MAKES MORE THAN OURS DOES, well possibly) I have to resort to ******** benadryl to get me high and stupid alcohol. Oh god I hate alcohol.

But who cares, people die all the time. Don't you just love being human, being a part of a stupid race of people who kill each other for stupid land and retarded resources in stuff? God ******** kill me now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:17 pm
Now you know why I am a zombie. My god, all the evil responsibilities have been lifted once you turn.

I'm going to go to bed and I hope I don't wake up. crying I totally hate the world.

I am going to go into my bed and close my weird zombie eyes, all I want to see when I open my weird zombie eyes is a wonderful clear awesome light blue sky. emo Or is it gray? I dunno. Looks pretty blue to me. Sorry, once your a zombie your not sure what's real or not anymore. sad  

Zombie Girl Ali

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:15 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
@sarcastdick: And yeah right. Many white people thrive hear. If you don't mind being considered poor white trash. White people prevail in the southern part of new mexico, not to mention typical mexicans.

If you come to At least Alamogordo, NM or like Cruces or something in New mexico, you will do feel like you belong since you are like possibly poor in crap. Yeah, if you are white, most ppl here are poor white trash....it's crazy. Or poor cheesy mexicans in crap. That's all that Tularosa, NM is full of. I work in Tularosa new mexico, the cheesy crappy town full of 2500ppl that has only cheesy stupid poor mexicans or poor white trash white ppl it's crazy. I know. But if you live in NM and your white, you will belong. I mean we belong. Many of the pagan community we know of in Alamogordo and Las Cruces are white ppl in crap like us, and we know them. But let's not go by the majority.

Tularosa is nothing but stupid mexicans or cheesy poor white trash ppl. Soo sad.

May the fallen rest in peace,
I'm not white trash though.
I'm from a mid-class, typical white family.
We don't live in an RV or trailer, we don't drive a pickup truck, there's no stereotypical "white-trash" anything in us. No one in my family is from West Virgina or Kentucky, either. lol
I didn't run around looking like trash, I dressed nice, even while working outside to clean up the church yard area.
lol
Maybe they thought that I thought I was better than them. Idk.
I was right outside of Albuquerque though. Idk what the difference would be, compared to where you're at.
and may the rest fall to pieces.

River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces