Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Adventuring We Will Go (Killian, Sylmeria & Sandsable) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

Killian was so excited. Today was the day. He was ready. He donned his feathery cape, and set out for what he knew would be an epic adventure. He didn't know where his adventure would take him, but he had nothing holding him back and no one to come home to, so he cast his limitations to the wind and didn't look back.

He hadn't taken but a few steps before he tripped over his long braid, which caused him to faceplant into some mud. Laughing at himself, he got back to his feet, shook himself off, and draped his braid over his back out of the way of his short legs. A bit of mud still clung to his chin, but he left it there out of amusement.

After walking a short distance, Killian found himself near a lake. He spotted another creature like himself nearby. He was super excited, and quickly trotted over, almost skipping as he went.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Sylmeria had been quite bored lately. She'd come out by the waters today to hopefully find some excitement and some fun. Though the view was beautiful, the spring bugs that seem to follow her every move were not pleasant. She shook her mane to try and remove a persistent insect.

As she turned her head snapping after a frustrating winged pest she caught sight of a colorfully plumed creature coming her way. Her eyes widened in surprise and confusion. Since she wasn't sure what exactly the critter was at that distance she decided to err on the side of safety and dashed to hide in a patch of shrubs to wait.

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

The pony he was approaching seemed to notice him, and darted off into some bushes. He was afraid he might have startled it, so he called ahead. "Hey! No reason to run. I won't hurt you. Name's Killian." He waited by the water to see if they would return.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 pm
Sylmeria poked her nose slowly around the branches. She cocked her head from side to side trying to get a better look at the newcomer. She'd never met a pony with a cape such as his and it baffled her a bit. She had heard of ponies with antlers and tiny tails but she'd never seen one of those either. "Hi," she answered barely above a whisper. She stepped out a little further, "How do I know you're not lying to me, huh?"  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

"Well, you don't really know that I won't but I'm telling you I won't so you'll just have to trust me. Besides, if I wanted to, I woulda already done it." He smiled a crooked smile at the mare. "That's just part of the adventure of life. Trusting others at their word. Life is one great big adventure and I plan to make the best of it. That's what I'm doing now. Setting out on a grand adventure."

He stared at the mare, just noticing her brown coat spotted like a wild cat. "You coming out of there, or do I need to come in and get you?" he chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Moxxiie
Tag

Sylmeria screwed up her face and thought for a second. "So you're right." She trotted out quickly since there was since there was very little space left in the greenery. "No need to sneak in. No space anyway." She shook the leaves from her fur and flicked her tail trying to get the last few from the unruly hairs.

"So, umm, you mentioned an adventure. What kinda adventure are ya gonna be takin'?"

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image

He pondered her question. "Well, I hadn't thought about it. I was just going to start in one direction and see what I find." He looked at her and a broad smile lit his face. "Say, would you care to join me on this most grand adventure?"

Master Wild Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:15 am
Sylmeria's ears perked up instantly at his offer to tag along. "Really!? Are you sure? I'd love to go." She started prancing from hoof to hoof with excitement. "I've been so bored. That sounds like so much fun."

Moxxiie

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

The stallion had started out early this morning, wanting to start making his way back towards the desert lands and hopefully meet up with his daughter, Alarion, there. He hadn't seen the mare for several months now, having been busy assisting Paavai when he could. His daughter had also acquired his love for traveling, so he knew she was out adventuring most of the time. Still... he worried about her and wanted to check up on the mare. She'd always be his little filly, as much as it annoyed her.

Sandsablaze yawned a little, feeling that it was a good time to search for a place to take a small break from his traveling. The stallion was only vaguely familiar with the area, and thought he recalled there being a source of water nearby. Sniffing at the air, he did catch a faint scent of water. Diverting from his path, Sandy headed towards the source, finding it to be a lake the closer her got. He couldn't help but grin at himself slightly. His memory was still in its prime!

Approaching the lake with caution, the stallion didn't notice anyone else around until after he'd lowered his head to quench his thirst. And then his ears flicked back and forward as the sound of excited voices caught his attention. Lifting his head, he searched around the lake and spotted two... foals? His green eyes narrowed slightly. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, except the two little ones. But parents could always be lingering just out of sight. Still... it just didn't sit right with the stallion. He had to at least be sure the little ones were alright. So he headed over towards the two, nothing in his approach or posture threatening. As he neared, a warm smile sprang along his face. "Greetings, small ones! I promise I am not here to do you any harm. Was just curious if you were out here alone?"

Moxxiie
Master Wild Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

"What kind of adventurer would I be if I didn't offer to share the adventure? The more the merrier I always say."

It was then that the larger stallion approached. Killian hadn't met this stallion before but he seemed nice enough in his demeanor. In answer to the stallion's question, Killian couldn't help but smirk. "I'm almost always alone, but that doesn't matter. Are you out here alone?" he quipped back at him.

Master Wild Mage
Kyrieko

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm
Sylmeria stood glancing from one stallion to the other. "Two new people in one day and the promise of adventure; what's a girl to do with so much excitement?"

Sylmeria was a tad bit baffled by the larger stallion's question. "We're not alone. We're with each other silly."

Moxxiie

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00 am
Sandy frowned at the two, giving them each a closer look. They didn't appear to be quite like his foal had been when she was their size. Bulkier, like they were exactly the size they were supposed to be. But they were smaller than he was! Even smaller than a flutter, he was willing to bet! "Always alone?" He repeated, giving the small male a concerned look. An almost fatherly look. Which he really couldn't help. "That sounds rather lonely." He added in, lips twitching a little. "And unfortunately, young one, today I am." But he could handle it.

The little filly... err, mare? Goddess! This was confusing him. She spoke up and and Sandy had to chuckle at her. "Ah, yes. I suppose that is true." He let his green eyes glance between the two, debating on if he should let them be or stick around. His better judgement got the better of him, of course. "What is this you say about an adventure?" He asked curiously, glancing at the young male too. "And before I forget, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sandsablaze. But you can call me Sandy."

Moxxiie
Master Wild Mage

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

Killian chuckled. "Never mind that, I'm not alone now. That's what matters right? And," he paused, "neither are you!"

"Ah, yes, the adventure." He nodded his head, "I have started an adventure. I don't know where. I don't know why. I do know when. The when is now," he said, stamping his hoof. "The rest we'll just make up as we go. Isn't that the best part?!" He was so excited to get started. "Sandy is it? Well, I'm Killian. You can call me Killian. That's my name after all." He paused and thought a second. "Would you like to come along? As I said, the more the merrier!"

He turned to Sylmeria, "You didn't tell us your name. What shall we call you?"

Master Wild Mage
Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 pm
((Sorry I kinda poofed for a little bit. I'm on a friend's internet at the moment cause the modem at my house is fried. It should only take another day or so to get the new one in but if you guys need to skip my post turn go right ahead. ))

Sylmeria was getting a bit scatterbrained from all the excitement of the newness going on but in a good way. "Ooooh. That's a pretty name. But why would you go by Sandy? Sandy is such a girlish name. Much too girly for a manly stallion like you." She puffed up her chest to emphasize the masculinity. "I shall call you Blaze. Much more suiting I think." She nodded her head definitively then shook her mane to make sure it was nicely placed. She blushed a bit after realizing her mouth had run away with her but she wasn't mortified since she actually meant it. She sighed a little wistfully, "you should come with us. It'll be so much fun with more to enjoy the fun."

When Killian talked to her directly Sylmeria snapped out of her enamored stupor. "Oh, oh of course. I'm Sylmeria." She giggled a bit at her own airheadedness. "You can call me Meri I guess but.... nevermind I don't know you guys that well yet. Maybe later."

moxxiie

kyrieko

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 pm
The larger stallion chuckled at Killian, giving the smaller male a nod in agreement. "Yes, you would be right. That's what matters." And the little one got him again! Sandsablaze shook his head in 'defeat', laughing at the youngster. "Fair enough, small one! I too am no longer alone!"

The little filly... mare... little lady, drew his eye momentarily and he just smiled warmly at her. Like a father might smile to their child. "I have not been called Blaze for some time. I will rather enjoy it, I think." He grinned, tilting his head in thought. "As to why I go by Sandy... it was just a nickname many called me and it stuck." He shrugged, then a sly little look crept into his gaze. "Plus, I did tend to spend a lot of time out in the desert."

Glancing back towards Killian, he gave the younger male a surprised look. Though one full of cheer. "I do think you are much wiser than your years suggest." He replied, nodding his head. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Killian. And... perhaps I will come along. I've not been on an adventure with promise of such excitement for a while." Like Killian, Sandy turned to glance at the mare, awaiting her name. "I am most please to meet you as well, Sylmeria."

Moxxiie

Master Wild Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas