Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:25 pm
[ This is a Private rp between Tirokio and Mindsend.
More ponies may be added in later but this post will be updated when they do.
Please ask permission before posting! ]

[Tiro Teepee] [Mind Teepee]

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

Sigh

It had been such a busy morning, it was near the crack of dawn did Anansi wake up the not so morning riser; insistent that it was time for them to hang out and so some brotherly bonding.This was all fine and dandy, but as he'd groaned and yawned for a good hour or so he'd only wished he'd could have woken up a little first before heading out into the herd lands. His morning was spent with Anansi and Victor, the pair making sexual cracks at one another as well as trying to show Uzoma the cool side of life. Anansi was insistent to try and find a skull to wear and scare their brother Quetz, but alas; there just were no skulls to be found in their territory.

When he'd finally made it back it was slowly creeping closer to mid day, and his stomach growled from his missed breakfast. It didn't take him long to wander down to their main garden's for a little treat, meeting with his grandmother Ikinya who'd been tending to the growing crops. Although it was early, she did mention there were some tasty carrots in her basket he could savor for a quick meal before foraging for a more filling meal. After taking only a few to satisfy his gnawing hunger pains he set off once more, needing to allow his mind to rest and simply lose himself in thought.

Anansi and Victor were rather complex individuals, and he spent a little too much time pondering their thought processes when he was around them.

The day was still young though, so Uzoma headed to his next favorite spot in the herd lands. The spot where at times the Amachi's could be seen dancing. Walking casually around the back of it through a line of bushes nearly as tall as he was; he poked his head around the corner to see what he could see.

It seemed today, he was in luck for having a rather unfortunate beginning of it.

mindsend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 am
User Image

For most soquili music was a necessity for dance, whether it be as simple as rhythmic stomping of hooves or the chanting of voices, or as complex as a band of hippogryphs and Raccoons (or for those who lived alongside them, The two leggers) playing drums, flutes, and stringed instruments.

For Farruca however, the Music burned inside her, commanding her to move. Today there was no band of raccoons playing for her, the only music being the light and slightly rhythmic jingle of bells and the soft breathy hum of the song in her head as she danced energetically in the clearing.

Her steps were high and bouncy, at times staying in place, others leaping side to side or rearing for a quick twirl, stomping the ground rhythmically in the process: A complex and difficult move that had become something of her signature. It was as she twirled that she noticed her audience, giving a small sly smile at the spying Uzoma from older her shoulder, not pausing or even slowing, playfully teasing the quiet Usdia, her voice breathy from her exertion, "You'd get a better... Better view if you were... huff.. on this side of the bushes. No need for.. For you to hide. I won't bite."

Tirokio
Tag!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Eyes widened as he laid sight on what was before him, it was Farruca, while he couldn't recall if he'd ever personally spoken to her in a one on one senario he definitely knew of her; seen her around and of course seen her in motion when her family danced in their large numbers. The shy smile spread on his face as he watched her rear back to twirl and stomp the ground to make her own kind of melody; one he assumed was playing in her head of something like that.

It was a beautiful display really, and as he stood and watched with rather gleaming fascination it wasn't until she called out that he realized he'd been 'discovered'. Feeling his face heat up under his brown fur Uzoma's ears flattened as he bashfully scuffed his hoof on the ground.

"Sorry..." He said, loud enough for her to hear over her own dancing, stepping out of the bushes but giving Farruca enough room to keep her dancing. While he knew that she probably didn't mind the audience as she was a performer in her own right he didn't want to intrude on any sessions; simply something to occupy some of his time while figuring out what he was going to do today. "If I disturbed you - that is."

Smooth, Uzo, smoooth. He inwardly scolded, so much for the lay low tactic.

"Are you by yourself today....Farruca?"

mindsend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

Farruca trotted in place, keeping the rhythm going but letting herself catch her breath, her tail held high as it swished back and forth, "no need to be sorry Uzoma -- I Did invite you to come closer."

She chuckled, pausing her dance as she motioned with her head for him to join her, teasing him with a mischievous, nearly flirty grin."Scratch and Rhythem should be here soon to play some music, I'm just getting warmed up." Farruca lowered her head, tilting her head slightly with an excited expression, "oo! you should dance with me. I can teach you a few steps. It'll be fun."

User Image

"That'd be fun" Behind Umoza arrived a pair of raccoons, one of which with a Raccoon sized guitar strapped to his back. His Sister, Rythem was rolling her drum along the ground before setting it upright and beginning to tap a soft rhythm under her hands, "Though its fun to play for an audience as well...."

User Image

"So Uzoma?" Farruca held her head eye, "Will you dance with me?"

Tirokio
Tag!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:21 am
User Image

"I...suppose...." He shuffled his hoof, but this time didn't take his sights off her. It was a formal invitation, and he supposed while there was no one here to see how crummy of a dancer he probably was with his short legs. Well, Uzoma had never tried to dance, really; he was just more at ease to stand at the side and observe; take in the beautiful amachi dancers. Had he logged away many of their moves by memory? Yes - he had.

That was what he was good at - after all.

Their dances, while jovial and fun in most part had the same makings of a well played strategy. Choreographed movements of the hooves were little different than sparring skills, plotting a garden for optimal growth or even sneaking a treat before dinner from the watchful eye of his father. It all required planning, knowledge and the skills to set a strike in motion.

So - when an plan didn't go exactly to his specifications he got rather flustered as he tried to come up with a counter measure; in the case of her mischievous grin he felt his face heat up more. Uzoma wasn't the best with girls outside his sisters; even his aunts made him a little uneasy with his confidence.

Turning his head he was a little startled by the two Raccoons who made their way to the little clearing; wondering why he hadn't heard them approach. He offered a gentle smile though- about to say something along the lines of there should be an audience with such a talented trio and that he should sit out but...

...something stopped him.

Perhaps it was the excitement of her voice, the mere fact she wanted to dance with him despire his short legs and more or less lack of execution skills; the way she held herself when she asked oh so formally.

Uzoma couldn't say no.

"Al...alright!" Nervous smile stretched on his lips as he trotted over to her side while the raccoons began a warm up of sorts. "I've never danced...I remember some moves but...well....that was displayed by full sized soquili..." Were things different for ones his height?
mindsend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

Scratch grinned as he sat himself up on a stump that had been carved into a simple chair, playing the scale, "Shouldn't be too hard, but perhaps we could start a little slow." He scratched at the strings, creating a soft rhythm of a song the two raccoons were clearly well familiar with, the drum beats tapping gently and knuckles rapping on the the guitar occasionally as the slow melody began to play, raspy in parts and sweet in others.

User Image

Farruca touched her nose lightly to Uzoma's cheek as the music started, her mischievous smile softening slightly into something a little more fond, her voice gentle and accepting, "The most important part about dancing is simply listening to the music..." She swayed slightly in place to the slow song, keeping her head low so it was at eye level to her 'student', her voice soft as to not drown the music out, "and not to over think it. Start Let your body relax, your mind open.. Feel the music and the moment. A slow song like this one can be danced with just a gentle sway. Listen to the rhythm, find its heartbeat..."

As the song picked up slightly, she stepped side to side with it, bending her legs a little with each step to give her body a little bounce, eyes sparkling as she watched Uzoma, thankful the song was still relatively low energy but still a bit bouncy so she could show him the beat, help him find it, "Anyway, length of legs has nothing to do with it -- the moves translate. You may have to make more steps to travel the same differences, but size differences doesn't effect your ability to dance.."

Tirokio
Tag!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 am
User Image

"Slow....slow is good..." Uzoma pep talked himself, looking between Farruca and Scratch. He was prepared to give it 110 percent, even if he were to look like a fool at least if anyone happened by they hopefully would be entranced by the skilled dancer beside him to notice his own fumbles and mis-steps. It was a weird sensation, to feel such ease and confidence for something new and rather frightening.

He supposed this was just in the Amachi nature.

Uzoma, however, was not prepared for such a touch on his cheek like the one she'd given him. His heart began to pound its own frantic and erratic rhythm. He'd never been around girls before, and he was smart enough to know it partially had to do with the fact in his stage of young adult life he was susceptible to his hormones as everyone else was; but a part also played in the fact he really looked up to her and her family. They were breathtaking performers and of course one was to be naturally nervous around those idolized. "I'll try..." The young male nodded, closing his eyes as he tried to wipe out his own thought process. Well, he could hear the beating of his own heart from seconds before...but he needed to focus on the beat.

When he finally picked it up, the usdia bobbed his head to the beat; a little off key but soon he picked it up quickly. His tail swaying to the rhythm next, then his neck began to dip; when soon he was doing a small bounce like Farruca. Opening his eyes as he felt confident enough to keep his body responding to the beat he noticed she did a little side step; before long he was emulating it as the beat picked up. "H-hey...I guess I got it!" He grinned, looking up to Farruca.

mindsend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

"You are getting it!" Farruca practically sang, her laughter light and bell like as she deepened her bounce a little before quickly swinging herself so she was facing him, creating a mirror image to his own dance, her head low enough that she was almost touching his nose with hers as they danced, "Feel the music, don't think about what you look like, and there's no way to be wrong, just dance for the joy of dancing."

Tirokio
Tag! sorry its so short @_@

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image

Uzoma was slowly losing control, surrendering to the beat of the music as his hooves began to stomp the ground and emphasize points in the music correlating to his movements. It wasn't all too different from his planning...find weak spots, strong holds, the movement of his opponents...just now, it was music and his body was his weapon. His movements became more graceful during the soft melodies, his enthusiasm and sways became stronger on higher more powerful notes.

While she had said not to think....he couldn't - it was too ingrained in everything he'd learned in life. Uzoma overthought everything.

Yet, it didn't mean he couldn't let go. Instead of thinking of consequence, he focused on action; and getting lost in his passion - planning; he was already four steps ahead of himself as his small body danced like he had never danced before. His sand hue'd eyes opened to meet her own, having been so wrapped up in his movements and mind he didn't notice she had began to mirror his steps; nose to nose. Eyes widened as his heart skipped a beat realizing just how good she was...while he was working a few steps a head she was moving with him like she was sharing his thoughts in the now. She was an testament to her parents that was for sure, yet with a beauty and grace he could find no parallel.

The little stallion was simply hypnotized.

There was joy in this moment, the little hands strumming against the drums and plucking at the strings to send his heart into a pound; his breath a little more rapid as it did take more energy for him to move than he was ever used to prior. He was a thinker, not a marathon runner. The thuds, beats, breaths, movement, scents...nose to nose with the mare he leaned in..

...and kissed her. It lasted but a few precious moments to the stallion, before the sensation kicked into his better instincts and he stumbled back; nearly falling on his own rear as his legs suddenly felt weak and flimsy. If he wasn't thinking rationally now, he would have sworn on his own life his face was on fire with the burning heat of his embarrassment. What had he done? He'd wanted to...but rationally - he never would have acted on such a bold and daring impulse like that. "F..Farruca I... I......just....I..." He looked down, chin dipping closer to his neck as he stammered; his flight response trying to kick him into overdrive but his legs would not move.

What was he to even do? Was sorry an acceptable thing to say after kissing someone? He did not regret it...entirely (Perhaps a more....suitable lead up but not out of the blue in a middle of a dance with his herd mate), he was still remorseful for not well...being a little more proper about it. However from everything he had heard from his siblings and those in Yectenehua, were kisses not supposed to be a bit spontaneous - lead by emotions?

It made sense....while he had the emotions to back up such a claim...it took two to tango; just like it took two to have a kiss.

mindsend

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:29 am
User Image

Farruca froze in surprise as Uzoma kissed her, then lifted her head to blink in confusion as he stammered a little. He seemed utterly terrified about it, flustered and embarrassed. He seemed to be collapsing in on himself in front of her. It was both in some ways adorable, and in other ways heartbreaking to see him tear himself up over something like this.

Letting out a soft sigh of air through her nostrils as she smiled softly at him with little tisk coming from her mouth. She then lowered her head again to give him a soft kiss on the corner of his lips to draw him out of it and let him see she wasn't offended by it. "Hey. Come out of that little hole you're digging yourself mentally there, Uzo."

Looking up at Scratch and Rhythm, who had twanged and patted their song to an abrupt end to watch, she frowned a little and returned her attention to Uzoma, "Maybe we should get a little privacy to talk?" She chuckled softly, flustering a bit herself as she took a step toward the curtained entryway of the nearby longhouse that was part of her families shelter, while gently nudging him to go in the same direction, "I mean, I know dance and music can stir things up and get the blood pumping, but I think this is something we need to address about how much was the music and how much is your actual emotions. Otherwise I'm not going to know what to take from it.. Or where to go from here, and neither would you I think."

She nosed the curtain open and peered in to make sure no one else was around. To her, having grown up in Yectenehua, with Cuauhcoatl and most of the familiars building these structures to create privacy and shelter, it was what she was used to, though she had learned in her travels most soquili lived without shelters. Often times members of Yectenehua went without as well when out on the road, as well, and it wasn't uncomfortable. It was simply convenient to be able to have a safe place to store valuables and find privacy and get away from the elements, "come on in."

"I Promise, I wont bite" She lifted a hoof to make it a little easier for him to slide in under her, and waited, hoping he wouldn't leave her hanging and sneak off to avoid this conversation. Otherwise, she'd simply be talking to herself, and would only be getting more questions to ask and no way to answer them without his help, "And, I'm not mad either so get your little rump moving so I don't have to stand here all day holding this open for you.."

wordcount: 461

Tirokio

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces