Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP03] Watch Me, Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ruriska rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was stuck.

Not just stuck, but stuck.

That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was being up to his chest in mud and while yes, now and then he went bathing in mud because it was great for the skin, but this mud was gross and sloshy and full of sticks. There were bits of debris and pointy things poking into him everywhere and spots on his legs were already starting to itch.

He couldn't even stop the insects from crawling all over him and on a whole the situation was simply maddening. This was no position for the leader of The Royal Rainbow Troupe to be in.

"Alas, Perfect Star, my sweet saviour, go forth and spread the word! Rally the troupe to my aid!"

His muddy Sand Dog whined and paced around the sinkhole, tail tucked firmly between her legs. She knew there was something wrong, she just could figure out exactly what it was.

"Come on girl, go and save daddy, please, sweetie dear?"

The Kiokote sighed, tried once again to pull push out of the muck but only managed to sink himself a little deeper.

Then inspiration struck...

"Star, Prize has yummies for you. Mmm, tasty treats. Chicken and fish and-yes, that’s my girl!"

All it took was the mention of food and the dog was off.

Current Stuck Level: 71 (super stuck!)  
Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well this is nice," Prize said when she arrived.

Then she laughed.

Eventually she found a sturdy vine and tossed Watch Me one end. When he'd taken hold, she pulled back but he hardly budged an inch.

"It looks like we'll need some help. I'll contact the tribe."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:27 am
"If you could hurry it up a bit," Watch Me mumbled around the vine in his mouth, then he simply sulked, still upset she'd laughed at his predicament.

Stuck Level: 69  
Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:43 am

Tender came galloping up to the scene as Prize left - Perfect Star didn't run much for anything, so when she saw the pudgy little pup come bounding up to Prize, she was afraid her poor, dear father had fallen in trouble. Indeed!

"Oh, no!" she cried. Her poor, dear father! She knew he hated to be seen like this.

"Hold on, Father! I'll get you out!" and she seized the vine and pulled...well. It didn't help much, but she sure tried.

Ruriska
THIS IS BEST. *CACKLES* I had to throw Tender in right away, but do you think I can get Frame in to help later, too, after other people have gone in on this? <3 I'm sorry, Watch Me, but I'm so happy you rolled a high number so we can all pile on HAHA

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:18 am
"Tender, my sweet girl! Always there when I need you! Is Seclusion with you? No, oh, that's alright. I'm sure she'll turn up soon," Watch Me sighed, dropping the vine in the process and then quickly picking it up again when his daughter tried to pull him out.

It was slightly more effective than Prize's attempt but things still weren't looking very bright.

"You nearly had it," he encouraged with his best fatherly smile.

Stuck Level: 65

Jun D
no u r best and a super speedster! <3 Bring them all in! Haha, I'm also happy he got a high number. Bring on the tribe! xD

Blinded By My Silence rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art Beat had been lazing about the main area of the tribe's domain, dipping tail and hooves and muzzle in a wonderful orange paint she had just made. Trailing her parts over the large stone before her, soon it was decorated with various dancing Acha. She was giggling to herself when the chubby dog came running back to camp, barking and whining. Tilting her head, she watched as two others left with worried voices and, after a moment, decided to follow and see what was happening. Perhaps inspiration could be found there?

Leaving little orange hoof prints in the dirt, Art Beat followed and couldn't help but giggle at what they found. Watch Me, stuck in the mud! It wasn't until she watched the other two kin's futile attempts for aid that she stepped in.

"You're too heavy, dear! All bogged down like that~" She picked up the vine in her paint stained muzzle and walked around a near by tree, pulling hard, and using the tree's thick trunk as a counter balance. The sucking mud made a funny noise as Watch Me moved, making Art Beat giggle again, dropping the vine.

"Hehe~! This mud sure is sticky! Maybe we should bring some back to help with decorations and costumes!" She grinned at him and gave him a wink.

Ruriska

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Amizade rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah... boss."

It was Quiver. He called to Watch Me from a distance, unwilling to get closer to the insect-infested mud bath. He wrinkled his nose and shifted from foot to foot, unsure of what to do. "M-maybe we should pull on the vine together?"

He stepped slightly closer and copied what Art Beat had done, bringing it around the tree trunk and then motioning for the others.

"UUUL!" he yelled, mouth full of vine.

((Welp, didn't want to write that all of you helped pull but I'm just gonna pretend that you did, I don't know :c))  
Blinded By My Silence rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rising back to her feet, Art Beat gripped the vine to help Quiver pull once more. Digging her hooves into the dirt, she gave it all she had, which apparently was too much because the vine snapped! Art Beat flew back landing in a heap with an "Oomph!"

Ruriska

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:46 pm

A lean dark figure stepped out of the bushes near a big rock as he noticed that his leader was stuck in the mud. As a newcomer, he did not want to let Watch Me stay stuck in the mud forever and staying that way. The whole thing about fighting for leadership will cause a ruckus and Remember was not in the mood to bicker with anyone. He had watched the situation carefully where other tribe members had tried to get the kio out.

"AHEM!" he went and walked around the rock to pick up the vine tightly held with his shiny white teeth before facing in the direction where Watch Me was seen with half his body in the mud. "Leader, grab on tight!" he mumbled through his mouth as he helped the other acha pull with all his might. He heard wet noises, but alas, his leader was still stuck and the only thing that moved was Art Beat tumbling to the ground after the vine snapped off for her.

(( he might as well help Quiver and Art Beat ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:37 am
They were all so wonderful.

Watch Me watched on, vine clamped tightly in his mouth and his eyes wide with adoration. His marvelous Acha were coming to his aid. They would create an epic story about this moment, perhaps even a play or a ballad. Every corner of the Swamp would hear of this moment... though with a few changes here and there to make it more interesting.

As they pulled, Watch Me gave a few desperate wriggles and slowly it started to work. He was no longer sinking and he was a few inches further out of the mud than before.

Even when the vine snapped it couldn't diminish his new good cheer.

"Carry on my friends! Let's try another!"

Stuck Level: 43

Thanks for the assistance! <3

Blinded By Silence

Amizade

FrostyPeaches

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:43 am
Prize returned and sniffed in annoyance.

"You broke the vine. Typical. One of you go find another one."

She eyed Watch Me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 am
"Prize?" The Kiokote ventured, eyes wide.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:47 am
"What?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 am
"My nose is itchy."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 am
Prize smiled and kicked a rock at his face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff