Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP]Really good Moon Training (Lilac/Dakota/Oliver) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Dakota had been watching Oliver for like a couple of days. Why you ask? Because Dakota liked to watch people. He had watched Wilson for like a week before trapping the older man, and his brother in a trap and learning that Wilson was in fact not hiding something amazing under his mask. It was a sad day.

BUT NOW HE HAD THIS KID! Oliver, life lab little lackey and nervous as a timid bunny and those ones WERE SO FUN TO MESS WITH.

Dakota watched the brat scurry some more before rolling his shoulders and his neck.

And then he pounced, drawing the kid in a headlock and doing his best batman rugged voice:

"Keep your mouth shut kid and I'll take you somewhere safe. Don't struggle. Struggle is futile."

And then Dakota would be dragging Oliver off to find the new pretty moon trainee's.

Grey Dragon
Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm
Oliver had just finished up some chores. All in all it had been a good, productive day, minipets were fed and cleaned, paperwork was filed, and he could go back to his room and relax. He hadn't even gotten bitten by any of the animals!

However, he only heard one footstep behind him before the arm was around his neck, and despite the rough voice in his ear warning against it, he squealed in surprise. The panic that had been absent most of the day flooded through his system in a strong wave. He reached for Jökul's totem, the tooth strung on a cord around his neck, but he couldn't reach it, and had nothing to defend himself...

They had finally decided he was a liability, and had come to put him out of his misery before he got anyone else hurt. He was convinced he was going to die this day.

The headlock was no sleeper hold, but the kid was so freaked out he could hardly breathe. With one last little whimper he passed out right then and there.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Grey Dragon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 pm
Lilac was roaming, wherever it was she could in fact roam. Here and there, around the outside and back in. She had been cooped up in the basement for far to long, having no windows was making her crazy. Stretching felt so nice and on a skip she trotted down the hall only to pause and give a long stare and a head-tilt.

What in the world was going on here? Face to face she started down a rather built man with another laying limp in a choke hold. Or what Lilac would assume was a choke hold because that guy looked pretty dead. No, he probably was ok she reasoned to herself still staring, they were playing like all boys do, had to be. But still, she couldn't help but involve herself just in case the littler one was in trouble. "Hello!...Is everything ok?" She asked slowly on a smile, hand gently fiddling with her fancy new coat.

On impulse she headed towards the pair, a finger extending for a poke to the face granted the one passed out was still by the time she was within distance.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:31 pm
Dakota felt the kid go limp and actually look down at him startled.

"Oh s**t...Oh s**t I didn't mean to break you dude. hey...Hey wake up!" He slapped the face gently once...twice....

And then a pretty moon trainee came up, poking the dude's cheek. "Hi, yes. Well sorta..." Dakota mused, "I found this guy right? Gave him some brotherly love and he just like...FAINTED. Crazy right? So you're a moon trainee! Wanna practice your skills?" As in field medic.

Even though Dakota was full moon hunter, he totally wanted to asses the future member of his division.

"Names Dakota Rainstar, Pretty lady. What's yours?" Poor Oliver was dropped (nicely) to the ground for Dakota to poke at until he woke up.

Grey Dragon
Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 am
It was only a couple seconds after he was dropped (nicely) that Oliver regained consciousness, and began to push himself off the ground. Then his confusion ebbed away just enough for him to remember what had happened prior to realizing he was on the ground. It didn't take long for the kid to go completely pale.

In a short burst of activity he scrambled to his feet and lunged away from the two people standing over him, hitting the wall of the hallway with a jarring thud. The Life trainee nearly swooned once more, but somehow managed to slide down the wall and ended up in a curled up ball with his forehead on his knees.

"P-please d-don't kill me..." Came the muffled whimper.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 am
Upon poke she realized the other male was still warm, which meant alive, or in most of her experience it did. Releasing that worry she donned a brighter up towards the one greeting her, hands tucking neatly behind her back. Brotherly love, the words had a twinkle behind her blues and a sweet laugh escaping her throat. So they were just being boys.

Practice! At the mention her eyes roamed over the coat the other wore, now realizing that he too was a moon hunter. "Yes! Not that he's crazy, though I just meant for the practice and being a moon trainee, haha, ha..." She replied eagerly, excitement pouring practically from her wider smile, though laughed the later and winced a bit at her own overeager reply. She was supposed to be a professional now, reminding herself of that she straightened and nodded firmly. Totally professional looking now, another blurt rang out though as she realized she forgot to return his introduction, "and it's very nice to meet you Dakota Rainstar, I'm a moon trainee!"

Wait, not right, "and, Lilac, Liliac Larkspur! Oh my..." And there he went, watching the drop of the other she winced softly only to jump back in surprise moments later as the body jumped back to life. Whoa, that had made her skin-crawl, that guy could sure book it! A hand over her chest she took a few deep breaths to still her racing heart and laughed softly only to instantly regret it upon realizing the boy was really scared.

Slowly her hands moved up in front of her chest and she gave a wave of them, gesturing she didn't mean any harm to him herself. "Hey, your ok.." Unless he wasn't, "do you need to go to the infirmary?.." Was he new too, she had to wonder as she watched him curl into himself. On a gentle frown her hand reached into a pocket to finger the top of a candy piece.

Grey Dragon

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:23 am
"I'm gonna disagree with you on the crazy part Lilac." Dakota snorted at her introduction and then again as Oliver took off, and took his time getting up. It's not like the scared brat was going anywhere. Hue hue hue.

Trainee's man. They were so much fun.

"Nah, The infirmary won't help him. He's just gotta buck up." He threw his hands over his head and rested them on the neck. "I bet he fainted because he caught a whiff of pretty female and now he's not sure what to do."

Lightbulb.

"oh s**t kid. Do you know how to talk to the ladies?"

Grey Dragon
Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:19 pm
Oliver glanced up, trembling slightly as he shook his head. No, he didn't need to- Wait. It didn't look like either of them was preparing to attack him, even though that headlock certainly scared him half to death. Inch by inch he began to relax into a shaky pile of nerves that had worn themselves too thin.

He still felt rather lightheaded, but he made a more successful return to his feet while leaning heavily against the wall. "I-I'm okay," he stammered quietly, despite his pallor and shaking. Oliver's gaze was mostly fixed on his feet, but when he dared glance up he realized one was a hunter he had seen around, and the other, she was unfamiliar to him. Sadly, he had been unconscious through the introductions.

The guy just kept talking, and Oliver looked down at his feet with embarrassment. He was the worst sort of potential hunter, fainting in the hallway. Maybe he could just sneak off, go back to his room... But then he realized he was being asked a question. About talking to girls. What- How had it come to this?

The Life trainee blinked up at the guy and gaped uselessly. A part of him wished the taller man had just killed him instead.

Cheekiebirdiee

Nyxtsuki Moon

Grey Dragon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 pm
"...Hah.." A weak laugh was given for Dakota's disagreement. As she watched the shaking, stammering man before them a sympathetic look came to her eyes. Maybe he was really crazy, maybe it was like some kind mental thing from to many battle or something? Lilac really wanted to hug him, like really really, only she was kind of afraid by the way he was shaking that he might explode or something close to it.

The infirmary wouldn't help? Buck up, on a glance to Dakota she smiled lopsided, a bit of annoyance shining through the smile. Someone was a smooth talker wasn't he, but even though she was kind of getting irritated with the man for the way he was talking to the other, when he mentioned whiff of a pretty female she blushed faintly. And then it was over as he teased the other man, the butt.

Without care she gave Dakota's arm a playful slap, scolding him gently, then took a step to the other that was staring at them. "Oh hush you, haha. Anyways! I'm glad your ok, .." She paused to see if he'd give a name then offered, "I'm Lilac by the way, sorry for startling you I know how that can be." She laughed and pulled the candy from her pocket to bribe him like a toddler or squirrel, "do you like hard candy? " Ok, that was kind of creepy, awkwardly she rubbed at the back of her head and coughed, looking back at Dakota for help.

Grey Dragon

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 pm
"There you go Kid, look first rule of Deus is that you gotta not s**t your pants when you see people." Dakota sighed, "They can smell fear here and it makes you a target." Was Dakota giving advice? Dakota should never give advice.

"See, like take example of Lilac over here. She's not scary. She might be if I keep treating you like a little kid but eh...That's neither here nor there." And then she was offering Oliver candy and decided he was safe to continue.

"See now, I'd recommend taking it, then telling her that the candy looks as good as she does, but she probably taste better and just..." He made kissy faces, "Lay it on her."

Grey Dragon
Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 am
Somewhere else on the island, most likely their apartment, a certain Mist Huntress suddenly felt overwhelmed with disapproval for reasons she was not quite able to figure out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:30 pm
Nervous eyes glanced between the tall man and Lilac. It looked like both of them had moons on their coats, and if the candy being held out didn't help, his knowledge of the divisions did. Moon was like a defensive group or something, so even though he was tall and intimidating, that guy probably hadn't been sent to kill him. However, that wouldn't stop the embarrassment. It wasn't seeing people that was the problem, it was being grabbed from behind in a headlock that had done it!

"Ah, um... O-Oliver," he stammered, blushing slightly himself as he looked at the candy being offered. "Oliver Keeley."

"N-no thanks!" The kid added rather quickly, shaking his head at the treat. Candy wasn't really his thing, if he had a culinary achilles heel it was salty junk food. Before coming to the island he had mostly survived on chips and cheetos, with the occasional meal of Kraft Dinner thrown in. However, it had been a long time since he had something made of so much pure sugar...

It looked like he was reconsidering the candy when Dakota spoke up again. Oliver blinked, and then his face began to turn even redder. "I-I d-don't think I c-can do that..." How did this encounter turn into dating advice? Thankfully the mental diversion had allowed his shaking to ease up, but was the sheer embarrassment any better?

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Grey Dragon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:57 am
"Haha, what? ...No please don't do that.." She didn't really want her first kiss taken by a stranger. Hopefully he was just teasing poor Oliver because if that was advice, Lilac was worried for them both. Mainly Oliver since honestly as funny as he seemed to be, something itched at her intuition and said that Dakota could use a few slaps. Boys. It was all should could think as Dakota provoked Oliver and Oliver got worked up. On a half sigh she nodded to the blushing man and unwrapped the candy, not ashamed to take it for herself now she he had declined. Popping it into a cheek she hummed happily and looked between them, sucking in thought.

This was rather awkward, even for her.

"...Well...." She trailed off on a rotate to her opposite cheek with the candy, hands folding over her chest. Now what, more importantly though to the moon trainee at the moment was where and when had she acquired the butterscotch in her mouth, she was pretty sure it had been a mint not five minutes ago. Then it hit her as her eyes slightly crossed in thought of the candy, practice! "Hey! Let's go practice, Oliver you come too!" Grinning to the other man she clapped her hands in excitement, he might not be in the same division as them but he looked like he could use more company.

"It'll be fun, " she glanced to Dakota with a silent look of 'right?' before turning back to the other on a waggle of brows.

Nyxtsuki Moon*

Grey Dragon*

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 pm
Dakota was teasing Lilac.

FOR NOW.

"Look Kid, I can't have you running around fainting at the sight of everything, ESPECIALLY WOMEN. We got a rare opportunity here..." This was really loud whispering in Olivers ears so Lilac could probably here it.

Dakota was not subtle after all.

"Practice is good for you, Look you can pair with Lilac here and we can work on all of your skills kid. ALL OF THEM." He hauled Oliver up by the collar of his shirt and grinned at Lilac. "After you pretty flower."

Grey Dragon
Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Had Oliver been a bit more confident, he would have expressed no small amount of indignation. He wasn't just running around fainting, sometimes that's what people did when a complete stranger grabbed them in a headlock out of nowhere. Especially when it was a frightening stranger!

He shot a quick, nervous glance at Lilac. Even if the tall man was telling the truth, and girls could really, truthfully smell fear, just looking at the terrified teen would have been enough. But... practicing with another trainee might not be so bad, and while the training fields were a place he tried to avoid, he could hear Jökul rumbling pleasantly in the back of his mind. The nervous glance switched to the hunter. This was the first time he had actually hoped the training would be at the training fields.

The kid was about to nod when he found himself hauled back to his feet. Being pulled around was beginning to become commonplace for poor Oliver. But at least he hadn't been picked up yet.

"I-I, ah... okay," he stammered, hanging back and similarly waiting for Lilac to lead the way.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas