Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
Disney and Dreamworks Cosplayers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:08 pm
I just got Peter Pan completely done! biggrin

So that makes 6 Disney/dreamworks cospay's that I have done so far ouo

What do you cosplay?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:44 pm
I don't have any done yet, but I am currently working on Tigger, and have Captain Hook and Peter Pan's shadow on the docket. I'm supposed to crash a "Dreamworks Boy's" meet up as Shrek, but I'm not sure when that's supposed to happen....

Now that I think about it, Marvel and Star Wars are owned by Disney, so I DO have Disney cosplays! Enter Iron Fist, the Immortal Weapon, followed closely by Darth Vader and Princess Leia.  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm
xinitia
I don't have any done yet, but I am currently working on Tigger, and have Captain Hook and Peter Pan's shadow on the docket. I'm supposed to crash a "Dreamworks Boy's" meet up as Shrek, but I'm not sure when that's supposed to happen....

Now that I think about it, Marvel and Star Wars are owned by Disney, so I DO have Disney cosplays! Enter Iron Fist, the Immortal Weapon, followed closely by Darth Vader and Princess Leia.

Tigger is one of my favorite childhood Disney characters. Also I'm curious how you would create a Peter Pan shadow cosplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm
smithers456
xinitia

Tigger is one of my favorite childhood Disney characters. Also I'm curious how you would create a Peter Pan shadow cosplay.

My friend is making Peter Pan (story book version), so I'm patterning my shadow after her cosplay. She's sewing plastic leaves onto her shirt, so I'm going to mimic that by making black fabric leaves, wear a full black suit, and a black shirt covered in black leaves and black pants. I'm also going to wear a black version of her wig, and then follow her around. I need to wait for her to get a bit farther on her cosplay so that I can get the silhouette right.  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 am
xinitia
smithers456
xinitia

My friend is making Peter Pan (story book version), so I'm patterning my shadow after her cosplay. She's sewing plastic leaves onto her shirt, so I'm going to mimic that by making black fabric leaves, wear a full black suit, and a black shirt covered in black leaves and black pants. I'm also going to wear a black version of her wig, and then follow her around. I need to wait for her to get a bit farther on her cosplay so that I can get the silhouette right.

That is an amazing idea for a Cosplay outfit. I have to see photos on how your shadow outfit turns out. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:53 pm
xinitia
smithers456
xinitia

That sounds amazing! Have you finished that cosplay already? I'd love to see pics!  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Shiny Chelle

Ruthless Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:55 pm
Currently working on a Diaval (Maleficent) costume twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm
Shiny Chelle
Currently working on a Diaval (Maleficent) costume twisted

Sounds great!! Let us know how it turns out and feel free to post photos of it on the Guilds Photo Sub Forum.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:19 pm
I'm currently finishing up a Tadashi Hamada from the new movie Big Hero 6. If you haven't seen it yet, catch it while it's still in theaters. They did an excellent job!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:56 am
Im currently making Beauty and the Beast for me and my boyfriend. Beast is going to be a mascot so i get to have a great big furry teddy bear to hold x3 (all the while he'll be having heatstroke whoops)  

JesterofCogwheel

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:17 pm
JesterofCogwheel
Im currently making Beauty and the Beast for me and my boyfriend. Beast is going to be a mascot so i get to have a great big furry teddy bear to hold x3 (all the while he'll be having heatstroke whoops)

I took a photo of a beautiful Belle Cosplayer at Youmacon 2014 (in Detroit Michigan) this year. You can check out the photo on my Deviant Art page. The cosplayer is wearing a full Ball gown and the photo is currently one of the featured photos on my page. A link to my Deviant Art page is in my Gaia Online signature. Have fun making your outfits. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm
I currently have a Battle Elsa that I adore and I'm going to be working on Periwinkle at some point. smile I want to do Belle, but I bought fabrics for Cinderella instead. lol  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 am
Rogue-dono
I currently have a Battle Elsa that I adore and I'm going to be working on Periwinkle at some point. smile I want to do Belle, but I bought fabrics for Cinderella instead. lol

Being a big Disney character fan I have taken a lot of Disney character cosplay photos over the years. During this past year I have taken photos of Anna and Elsa cosplayers and many others. Tinkerbell and Micky Mouse are my favorite characters and I Love all of the Disney Fairy's. I can't wait to see how Periwinkle turned out. Last month I took a photo of a beautiful Belle cosplayer wearing a full ball gown and carrying a candle from the series. Please post photos of all of these cosplay outfits when you get a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm
I debuted Tadashi! I finally have a Disney character in my line-up!  

xinitia

Crew

Prays For Sanity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 pm
JesterofCogwheel

For the Beast costume, it's possible to add small fans inside the costume. That would help keep your boyfriend cool and would be a bit safer if you both plan to cosplay in the summer.  
Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff