Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Detention [Rene + Mikhail] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 pm
Rene was snickering by the time detention rolled around. The pair was ushered into a classroom and told to sit as their Home Ec teacher began talking Aid in charge. Rene drummed his fingers on the desk as he bit his lip to quiet himself. Eventually their teacher left, and Rene grinned.

The Aid stood, and dragged his chair over and swung it around to face Rene. The young man plopped into it with a grunt before dropping his chin into his hand, fingers curled and resting against his jaw. He stared at Rene with a bored expression for a moment before he sported a grin that matched the dark haired teens.

"You forgot to put the lid on the blender..." He said slowly, causing Rene to snicker. "What can I say... I got a little... distracted." Rene churped as he stretched back and rolled his eyes playfully at Mikhail which earned a snort from the older man in the room. "More like over excited.. Again. You're lucky I'm in charge today or else you would have gotten Grunwald..." Rene grimaced, sticking his tongue out. "I've heard she's horrible." The older man nodded. "She is. So count your blessings." Then the aid took a deep breathe and looked at the boys. "Since this is the first time you've both in here, I'm gonna let this slid. Consider this a free period."

Once again Rene rolled his eyes at Mikhail. "See? Told you." He jerked a finger towards the man that was draggin his chair back to his desk. "My older cousin. He's basically gonna ignore us for the next half hour and hide on his laptop the whole time." He replied, earning himself a 'Damn straight!' from his cousin.

Niloufer
HUR HUR I FORGOT HOW TO DETENTION.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:24 pm
Mikhail followed behind Rene like a tall awkward shadow as they were herded to the desks. While it might not have sounded so bad while he was joking and cleaning up the disaster zone that had been their classroom after the blender fiasco, he was suddenly very nervous and aware that this was the first time he had ever received detention. And that one time in preschool he got put in time out for bringing a frog he found on the sidewalk into the classroom did not count.

He held his briefcase to his chest and sat down in a desk beside Rene, hunching down into his seat a little bit and watching with wide dark eyes as the teacher stoke to the aid in charge, then left. With the same deer in the headlights look he watched the young man in charge drag over a chair and stare intently at Rene... How often was Rene in detention to get that sort of look from the aid? And then they both broke into grins, as Mikhail just sort of blinked at them, then offered a shy smile as Rene flashed him a playful smirk.

At the announcement of their easy sentence, Mikhail seemed to relax a little bit, the tall lean boy sat up a little straighter, no longer looking like he was trying to hide.. " Oh... uh... T-thank you! " Mikhail said.

" I didn't know you had any cousins here.. Is he a student here or one of the DCU students who comes over? " Mikhail asked, genuinely curious. Mikhail often entertained thoughts of one day becoming a science teacher, but his family frowned down on the thought of him pursuing a career with such a limited earning cap.

Another prompt behind the question was that Rene was always intrigued by people who had larger family connections. He was an only child, and he had no close family ties that his parents had ever enlightened him about so aside from his parents he never really had the opportunity to have any of those relationships. The thought of a cousin was foreign and bizarre.

[Mistress Morbid]

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:12 am
"He's the only one really. I had an uncle in here at one point, but it was waaaaaay back when I was in Elementary School." Said uncle had retired of course... mentioning something about ruddy high school students. "He's one of those DSU students who interns. Though I think he's only doing it to impress the ladies...." Rene snickered, earning himself an annoyed stare from over the top of his cousins computer.

Getting up, Rene pulled his desk over closer to Mikhail before plopping back down in it. "But seriously though. He's harmless." Rene mused as he watched his cousin pick up his phone and begin texting at an unholy speed. "If anything, you could probably say he's almost like an older brother I guess? We saw a lot of each other growing so.." The dark haired boy shrugged. That was natural when one had a big family right?

"Anyway.. Was there something you wanted do do while we waited? Homework or anything?" Admittedly there wasn't much for the boys to do admittedly, but they were both smart enough to atleast figure something out. "Before you get on that..." The aid interrupted, causing both the boys to look over. "Speaking of siblings... Rene, darling wonderful cousin of mine..." Rene flinched instantly. He was using sugary sweet names... this couldn't be good. "Thea is going to kill you..."

Aw crap!

"You didn't!" Rene whined when he realized just who it was his cousin had been texting. "Oh I did." "Whhhhhhy." "Next time don't make fun of me" The cousin sing-songed."Not my fault you can't keep it in your pants..." The dark haired teen grumbled as he slouched in his desk.

Niloufer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm
Mikhail nodded and listened intently, eyes going between Rene and his cousin at the exchange of snickers. At Rene's question he started to let Rene know all his homework was done.. all his homework was done. Didn't anyone else use the homework syllabus at the beginning of the semester to get ahead on their homework? But before he could get the words out the aid in charge of detention started using syrupy sweet voice, crooning to Rene from behind his computer desk.

Rene watched him curiously, acutely aware of the sudden tone shift of the room. He was also aware of that Rene was suddenly squirming uncomfortably at the sound. His brows crinkling in a slight frown he looked between the two of them, concern blatant on his face.

Oh god, had the aid changed his mind? Were they going to have to write " I shall not turn the blender into a tornado " five million times in the next 15 minutes or face detention from now till graduation? Then the young man spoke again... Thea?

" Um.... s-should I be concerned? " Wide eyed again he turned his gaze from the aide to Rene, all to aware of his new friends suddenly crest fallen slouch, and the student teachers sudden self satisfied smile, like a feline who had just finished off a whole bottle of cream after finishing off that damn canary.

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm
"Nope. You're fine... " Rene sulked as he straightened up a bit. "Thea, or Amalthea depending on preference, is my younger sister." The darker haired boy propped his head on his open palm. "We get mistaken for twins all the time, We are not mind you, I'm older. But we look ridiculously alike despite not being twins."

"She just likes to give me hell for these kinds of things." He shrugged before sitting back and crossing his arms. "It's annoying, but it's endearing. I'll introduce you later, cause no doubt she's gonna be skulking around outside by the time we're done." Rene flashed Mikhail a smile before glaring at his cousin. "Unlike her though, Alexis is just a pain in the a**!"

The man behind the desk cringed. "It's ALEX! AAAALEX." He hissed, glaring at the young man who just stared back at him smugly. "Anyway. You got interrupted. What were you going to say?"
Niloufer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm
Mikhail tilted his head to the side a little bit, sort of like an intrigued puppy. Rene had a sibling who was so similar they were like twins? Mikhail tried to visualize his friend as a female, surprised at how well he was able to picture it. The other teen was rather dainty to begin with, almost petite, especially compared to his own rather tall frame.

Mikhail then realized he was staring. Intensely. He hoped that his glaring at Alexis would be enough to have kept Rene from noticing, but it didn't help the fact that he was now blushing from his neck to the roots of his hair.

" W-wow, I g-guess you come from a b-big f-family huh? " Mikhail soft stutter suddenly became extremely pronounced, flustered with himself as he was.

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:47 pm
Rene just snickered as his cousin continued to squirm in irritation. "Mhmm.. Kinda. A lot of it is extended family though. At home it's just my parents, me, thea and the runt. I'm sure you'll met them eventually.."

Rene blinked when he saw Mikhail starring him. "Uhm.." He coughed, running a hand through his hair in a desperate attempt to distract himself from the faint blush that crept up his face. "Uhm... Anyway. What did you wanna do while we wait??"
Niloufer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:01 am
Mikhail nodded, politely ignoring Rene's blush sense he was kind enough not to mention his own. He did admit he was intrigued to meet Thea and this Runt. He sort of hoped that wasn't the poor child's name. Or maybe it was a pet of some sort?

He dragged his mind away from the fact that while Rene was blushing, you could see a faint splattering of freckles across his cheeks. Mikhail, for obvious reasons, did not freckle, and he thought they looked rather charming, and made his friend look rather pixie like, like a charming little sprite. But back to the conversation.

" Uh.. Well, I'm already done with my homework. " He didn't really elaborate on how that. He tended to get all of his homework done a week or two in advanced. " Do you have any you need help with? I'm one of the registered AP tutors so you m-might as well use me while you got me. " Though he wasn't exactly sure which classes Rene was in, aside from obvious Home-Ec situations, the boy was only one grade level ahead of him, and most of his core classless were a grade above, he could probably offer help if he needed it. And really he was used to helping people with them so he just sort of assumed that's what anyone would want to do if they had a free period with him.

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:31 am
"You're an AP tutor? Seriously? Holy crap man! How smart are you?" He scooted closer, leaning forward a bit. "Is tutoring hard? What grades and classes do you help with?

Ah man, way to make himself look like an idiot in front of tutor. And not only that but he had unintentionally landed the guy in Detention! "Ah man, I can explain this to some of the teachers so you don't get in trouble for this!" He mumbled, running a hand through his hair again. Talk about awkward.
Niloufer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:46 am
Mikhail once again blushed to the roots of his hair, as Rene scooted closer and got right up in his face, eyeballs wide and curious as he grilled the younger teen. Mikhail sat ram-rod stiff underneath the smaller boys scrutiny.

" U-um. Well, any of the Mathematics classes or Wood-shop, History up to Junior year AP. And I'm the only registered tutor for the E-engineering class. I d-don't do any of the English though. " The engineering class was relatively new to their school, a program offered as an extension of DCU, and so there hadn't been much time for many students to pass the tests to become a tutor for that class.

He smells like rain.

Focus.

" N-no its ok! Really I don't mind as long as they d-don't call my father. Besides, Detention hasn't been so bad, really. Its not like they made us run laps or anything ' He said with a shy smile, trying to ease some of the tension Rene was suddenly filled with.

[Mistress Morbid]

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:43 pm
"Wood shop? They need tutors for wood shop?" Really? Rene blinked widely. "With what... exactly? I thought wood shop was kinda straight forward.. Wear protective gear, cut the wood and not your fingers..."

"Being the only Engineering tutor must be difficult.. Is the class hard?" He blinked again, crossing his arms over his desk. "I ended up picking a different elective, so I didn't take Engineering." Perhaps he would take a class when he got to DCU...

Rene laughed again. "Man... I'm glad we didn't get in trouble during Gym. We probably would have had to run laps.
Niloufer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:34 pm
Mikhail smiled ' Well yeah, in the beginning. But the longer you are in the classes they have you build stuff. M-most of the working parts for the drama class sets are built by w-wood-shop. Its kind of like the Engineering class, only much more basic... and no electricity. " He said with a grin.

" Well, it can be. But there honestly aren't many people taking it yet, so right now its pretty basic. A lot of model robots and stuff like that " He had a small flush to his face, trying not to let it show just how much he enjoyed playing with those silly little model robots. " I'm sure it will get harder the longer they have the class. Sense its so new they only have the first grade level for it yet, so the tutoring is easy. "

Mikhail laughed as well " Yeah, I don't particularly dislike running, but I would not like to have to do it as a punishment. " He chuckled. He wasn't exactly athletic, but he was tall, with extremely long legs, so he could move if he had to. He just liked to reserve that for you know, running for his life, or running towards things he wanted to get to. Not in circles for no reason.

[Mistress Morbid]

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:57 pm
"Huh... I did not know that." Rene wondered just what other classes helped the school in someway. "That's pretty cool actually."

"You said you like robots and things right? So tutoring that class must be fun for you though! Probably doesn't even feel like teaching at that point huh?" While Rene fixed things around the house, he had never tried anything like model robots and such. He wondered if the concept was any different from what he already did. "You'll hafta show me sometime."

"You'd probably be good at a sport though. You're tall, and you've got long limbs. Coaches are always looking for players like that."
Niloufer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 pm
Mikhail smiled, more then a little revealed that even though Rene remembered he was into something as horribly nerdy as Model robot kits, he wasn't cracking a joke at his expense over it. " Honestly sometimes it just feels like an after school club... Its pretty neat, especially if you are into electronics. Id be more then happy to let you mess around with some kits or something. I have access to the classroom until Four as long as I let Mr Woesmyer know ahead of time. " Though in all honesty the Engineering teacher was pretty relaxed as long as the students didn't hurt themselves.

" Or I could bring some of the kits for you to tinker with. Its really fun, Ill bet you like it. " He said, grinning with excitement.

A startled laugh escaped Mikhail before he could stop it, and he blushed brightly. " No, not really. I'm always tripping over myself. I would probably be considered a liability on a sports team. " He shuffled his feet awkwardly, as if suddenly reminded that he was stuck in what his father called "colt years". His body had grown fast, leaving him tall and lanky, but his brain hadn't yet caught up to his new dimensions so he was constantly bumping into things, stubbing toes, accidentally elbowing people, and whacking his own head on things.

" What about you? I bet you would be great at something like that. You look like you could be f-fast on your feet. " Mikhail would never call his new friend short, because that was just rude, but wasn't that supposed to be the rule? If you were small and slender you were nimble and swift?

[Mistress Morbid]

Niloufer

Magical Shapeshifter

8,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:39 pm
"Sounds like fun. I'd like to give it a try sometime if you don't mind? I might have some trouble with it though. Like I said, I've only fixed whatever's broken around the house."

"It just takes practice though! I'm sure you'd be good at something!" You never know if you don't try right? "Seriously Mikhail, you are prefect for most teams. You might find that you surprise yourself." He blinked, staring at Mikhail for a minute before smiling slightly and waving a hand dismissively. "I'm not good for anything except running away. And trust me on this. I've tried some things and I did not work out."

That was why he stuck to his books, baking and fixing whatever needed to be around the house. He wanted to prove himself useful in anyway he could.
Niloufer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces