Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] - Water Watchers - Pachua and Llyr Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:52 pm
No surprise really perhaps that the Quetz would find his way down to the largest available body of water on the school grounds for some down time after the rather hectic nature of his return perhaps. He just needed a little time to get his head together and somehow, the fact that his door room reminded him of the decent into wonderland made it less than a comforting place to be when you were trying to do that.

Trees, well they currently reminded him that he’d spent some time staring at them under the distinct impression they were doors, and because the thing called ALICE had been messing with his mind.

That left the pond as marginally safe, other than part of the black doors had been damp and flooded, as had a subsequent nightmare.

Still, he clamored into a tree and out onto a wide branch that looked over the water where he draped himself amid the tendrils of moss and the smattering of leaves, folded his wings carefully behind him and closed his eyes with a contented sigh.

It didn’t take long though for him to realize that he wasn’t really alone in the area, a flick of his tongue gave that away, familiar too he thought, but recently so. He lifted his head and spread his wings slightly to either side for balance before glancing around and spotting a lightly familiar face.

They’d both traversed the black door.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 pm
It was also no surprise that a certain water demon could be found near the school's largest body of water, because when in doubt, Llyr always found a way to be near water - especially considering recent events, it was a safe haven for him, somewhere he could relax.

Except he couldn't really relax all that well, not with what had just happened.

It had only been a few moments, Llyr sinking into the cool water, before he noticed that there was someone else there, someone he only vaguely recognized. Llyr watched him curiously, and then swam a little closer, his head tilted.

"You were there," he said, and it wasn't really a question.

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:15 am
kuroopu

He hesitated a moment, there was no point in denying it, but he still wasn’t sure what to say at first.
“Yeah, you too…” He replied and then shifted his wings, left over right, right over left again.

“You alright?” He wasn’t sure what had happened to most people after, after a certain point, and you could be fine physically, but after the whole collective…dream, and then learning that Alice was messing in their heads rather made a whole different kind of ‘Not alright’ an option.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:17 pm
Llyr pushed sodden hair away from his face and gave the boil a scrutinizing sort of look, eyes narrowed warily. After a moment, however, he pressed his lips together uncertainly and turned his head away, absently running his fingers through the long dark locks tumbling over one bare shoulder.

"No," he said. "I'm not okay. I didn't like that place. What happened? Do you know?"

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:19 pm
“Only… only up to a point.” He said and worried at his power lip. “Though… given everything that happened after, I … I think most of it was, was Alice.” He tapped fingers against the tree branch before brushing a hand through his blue bangs.

“Pachua…” He offered and reached a hand down by means of greeting, he was too high and it made him sigh so, in lieu of swapping to his natural form which… might break the branch he shifted to hook his knees over the branch and swung down to hang from his knees and offer a hand.

“… I’m a Quetzalcoatl, what are you?”

kyroopu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 am
"Alice?" said Llyr, clearly unaware of whom the boil was talking about. His fingers moved restlessly in his hair, trying to twist the sodden locks into what seemed like a thick braid. "I do not know who this Alice is; is she a human? Is she trying to hurt us?"

Pachua's hand was glanced at with vague confusion before Llyr reached out, wrapping his wet fingers around the boil's before letting go rather quickly, uncertain of the greeting.

"Llyrendil," he said, going back to the braid. "I am a water demon."

endejester
OMG I THOUGHT I HAD TAGGED THIS I AM SORRY BBY

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 am
kuroopu
HUGS its ok! I thought you must just be busy!

“N…No I don’t think she is, I mean she could do a lot with dreams it seemed, and there were these…well I think I’m a very poor person to explain it I’m awfully sorry.” He offered and took his hand back.

“I think I met some humans in the dream though, they were awfully strange.” He looked thoughtful. “I think it was …real, in a way. I’m really not sure. If it’s done now though I suppose it really doesn’t matter. I probably won’t see them ever again. “

He laughed “They even called themselves hunters, must have been part of the nightmare.”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm
"You're not poor," said Llyr, with a glance at the boil. "In fact, you're quite lovely, and your feathers are very pretty."

He seemed distracted by the colorful plumage, his gaze slightly vacant, but after a moment, he said, "I've only met one human before, in the Haunted House. She seemed rather pleasant, and we took a picture together - a selfie, I believe she called it. I don't understand humans," Llyr added musingly, absently lacing a flower through his braid. "Do you think they want to hurt us? These hunters?"

endejester
quq <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:44 pm
Well that most certainly earned Llyr a ‘friend for life’. Pachua looked enormously pleased, sitting up and fanning his feathers out to their ‘best advantage’ so they might be properly admired.

“I’m not as brightly plumed as some in my family, but I think they are coming in rather nicely too thank you!” He moved them slightly both for balance AND to show off, just a bit…or perhaps more than a bit.

He did settle again though because he had a new question all together. “What’s the Haunted House?” He blinked.

“I’m not sure if they want to hurt us though, the one, well he was nice until he found out I was a monster, then he was quite upset. I thought he was just a…species-ist reaper… but he said he was human. I think we both just ended up more confused than anything else.” He gave a small hapless shrug.

“I don’t think I’d mind meeting him again… if he’s real I mean.”

kuroopu
Fan for life!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 pm
Llyr was openly fascinated by the feathers and reached up a hand to touch one of them (without asking, of course, because he hadn't even considered that it might be rude to invade someone's space without their consent), his fingers sliding over the soft, stiff plumage.

"I wish I had something more colorful," he said, a little wistfully, as he let his hand drop back into the water. "My colors are, as you say, rather mundane, all blues and whites and pale things. Though blues aren't bad," Llyr added musingly. "They're the color of water, and that is quite a pleasant thing. But your feathers really are quite extraordinary," he added to Pachua with a decisive nod.

He spread his hand out in the water, letting his fingers soak up the droplets. "A place," he answered, frowning slightly as he thought. "I'm not quite certain how I ended up there, but it seems to be a place where the humans go."

Llyr lifted a hand and let the drops fall back into the lake. "Maybe we should find one of these...hunters, you call them," he said vaguely. "Ask them about themselves."

endejester
pachua u so cute

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 am
“Hey now.” Pachua lay back down along the branch and fluffing his tail feathers.

“My scales are all blues and whites, so don’t downplay that! If you think their mundane how will I ever justify that just because I’m not some vibrant color or pattered like some proper mundane snake for maximizing a fear effect… how can I ever prove that they are quite nice colors to have!”

He did look thoughtful though. “… How do we even start to find them though? I have a name of the one I saw in… in wonderland, but I don’t even know where to start! I’d like to know if he’s alright though.”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:49 pm
"Well," Llyr amended, "I do admit that I have rather lovely hair. It's a rather pretty shade of blue, but I do wish I had some of your...vibrancy," he said, a little wistfully as he gazed at Pachua's brightly colored plumage. "As you can see, water demons are not like...what are you?" Llyr asked, switching topics somewhat abruptly. "Can you fly?"

He flipped his newly braided hair from his shoulder and sank into the water, absently blowing a few bubbles along the glossy surface. "What name? Perhaps others have heard of him..."

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm
kuroopu

“I can… sort of fly.” He nodded. “I’m working on it, I’m sort of a … I’m sort of a runt.” He admitted and then swung down off the branch to shift his wings and show the pattern of blue marks on his back scales. “I like blue and white, I want to like it and I’m going to convince you too as well alright?” He nodded before turning back around.

“He called himself… DreadPirate at first, and then he said his name was… Davie.”

He tipped his head looking at the young water demon thoughtfully, took a deep breath and then took hold of two of his long tail feathers, grimaced and yanked them out, doing a small dance of pain and flapping his wings a moment before marching forward to offer them to Llyr.

“Here… if you take care of them, they should stay colorful.” He noded.

“You can wear them. Then you’ll have something vibrant too… and since we’re of water and rain, they should be just fine for a water demon!”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 pm
He didn't understand what a runt was, but whatever it was, it was certainly quite fascinating. Llyr's eyes traced the marks on the scales with unabashed curiosity, half rising out of the water to see them better.

"Davie. Davie. Davie." Llyr repeated the name a few times, rolling it experimentally on his tongue. It felt awkward and uncertain, unlike the names he was used to in Halloween. "A strange name, but I am certain that all humans are strange in one way or another."

He glided around the water, humming a little to himself, and then turned back around just in time to see Pachua pulling something out of his tail, handing them out to him.

His mouth fell open in surprise. "For...me?" Llyr asked breathlessly, reaching out to accept the feathers and holding them as though they were some sort of priceless treasure. "I must give you something in return then!"

Llyr's shoulders drooped a little. "Though I don't have anything as lovely as these..." he said in disappointment.

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am
“They grow back!” He said and shook out the remaining feathers. “So don’t worry, You’re talking to me and that’s plenty nice… also you…really seem to like them so that makes me feel pretty good.” He nodded decisively.
“And now I have someone else who’ll look into humans with me!”

He dipped into the water too and pushed himself through it with a small sigh, flapping his wings to help propel himself and letting the water slide off the feathers in tiny beads.

“And a swimming friend, I should introduce you to this new student, he’s a shark, we could make, like… a swimming time club or something.” He mused.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces