Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[open]Moon's shiny new Plot thread! Looking for lots of RP! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
  Hesketh
  Hokhmah
  Garret
  Kulasi
  Livi
  Ichigo
  Aiane
  Gold
View Results

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

TeePee

Rules:
1. You can either Pm me offers or post in the thread. If you're going to post them in the thread make sure to quote me so I see it.
2. If I say no to an offer or a plot it's not personal I probably just think it wont work or it's not something I want for the soquili.
3. If one of my soquili would fit on of your plots feel free to ask me about it. I love being apart of other peoples plots.
4. I have done a lot of Meet and greets over the years so I'd really prefer not having to do them. I'd rather we back plot their meeting, or maybe just have them be past buddies and the such.
7. If I don't hear from you for three months even after I've tried to contact you I'll assume you've lost interest and if we had important plots going find someone else for them, feel free to do the same if I poof
8. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

Navigation
1. Rules
2. Current RP's
3. Hesketh
4. Hokhmah
5. Garret
6. Kulasi
7. Livi
8. Ichigo Mochi
9. Aiane
10. Kyrr
11-15. Reseved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:42 pm
Current RP's

Hesketh::

Hokhmah::

Garret::
None

Kulasi::
Livi::
None

Ichigo Mochi::
None

Aiane None

Kyrr::none

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

User Image
CertUncertleftright
Name:: Hesketh
Pronounse:: He/him
Breed:: Imp
Herd:: Yectenehua
Temper:: Guarded
Orientation:: Bi with a leaning towards girls
Size:: Average
Mate:: None
Children:: None
History:: He grew up in a pretty happy family. He was the oldest of 9 siblings and helped his parents take care of them. They always got into horribly dangerous situations that he had to save them from time and time again. They grew up and left home shortly before the large migration to the Kawani lands. He followed the group and got separated from his family pretty early on. He tried looking for them but after months of nothing gave up on ever finding them. Then he was tricked into a basket for a week and was mistakenly adopted by a herd of very nice people who were very shocked when he "popped" He's there now.
Personality:: Hesketh is very kind and sweet, which is weird for an imp but he never had time to prank people or pull any tricks, he had to be responsible for his siblings when his parents were not. Even though he's really kind and friendly he always looks angry and almost never smiles. This is because he is perpetually worried about everyone all the time always. Every second of his day is spent worrying about other peoples well being and imagining up everything that cold ever go wrong ever. He's also a very independent person and is not very good at accepting help from other Soquili.
Plot::
You need help
This is a very simple plot. Basically While Hesketh is wandering around outside the herd he finds someone in need of help and tries to help them, but the person either doesn't want help or doesn't realize he's offering to help because of his face. We go on from there.

I don't need help
This one is sorta a role reversal? So Hesketh likes helping people, but this time he needs the help, maybe he's trying to get a fruit off a tree thats too high for him, or he's trying to find a very specific flower, something. Someone comes along and offers to help but he insists he's fine, He even asks if the other person needs help with anything. or something along those lines.

RP wanted::
Herd RP
Friends
Him helping people
Anything really he's new and needs to be fleshed out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: Hokhmah
Pronounse:: He/ Him
Breed:: Hiprogryph-Kirin
Temper:: Arrogant
Orientation:: Bi with a lean towards males
Size:: average.
History:: Grew up in an environment where everyone around him was talented and smart and seemed to have life figured out. His parents were in high positions from where he came from and his siblings already in line to do something just as amazing. It gave him a serious complex about being just as amazing and special as them and a fear that if he disappointed them some how he didn't actually belong in that family. So instead of facing that possibility he left. He now roams the Kawani area trying to make a name for himself doing anything and everything helping people but never stopping long enough to see if he really did help, he couldn't take it if he hadn't.
Personality:: tries to help but sometimes lets his arrogance get in his way but he does try. Never stays near someone long enough to form a friendship let alone a romance, the idea that if he tried at a relationship, platonic or otherwise, and failed scares him, It would mean he really was as useless as he thought. so he doesn't try and just says he doesn't have time for friends he needs to just help people. when he's just doing his own thing though he likes staking rocks and seeing how tall and or impressive he can make a tower. It's the only thing he doesn't mind failing at and it's the only thing he'll never let anyone know he does.
Plot:: I'd like to have a plot where someone actively tries to be his friend, or he happens to constantly accidentally run into someone till they consider him their friend and how that plays out.

I want him to help someone but be unable to avoid the negative consequences of his actions.

one where someone sees him stacking rocks and is super impressed and whats to join him in doing it.

any romance plot really, maybe the person being his first friend that develops into romance? maybe they like him first? and he has no idea how to do romance and maybe runs away? but regrets it quickly and tries his hardest to find them again but doesn't know where to look? they eventually do find each other and whether he's forgiven or not is in the air. this could end with out them actually getting together.

if the above ends in disaster I'd like him to have another friend plot that helps him feel comfortable in friendships again, this could develop into love but i think it'd work just as well if they stay friends

if the above stays friends I would like one where he finds a love interest some one who is a friend first and will patiently wait for Hokhmah to return their feelings with an understanding that it may never happen (though it will)
RP wanted:: people for him to help
people trying to be his friend
romance
People for him to help and give advise to.
Generale.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: Garret
Pronounse:: He/ Him
Breed:: Imp
Temper:: Weasel
Orientation:: Gay
Size:: SLightly bigger then average
History:: Like most other Imp's Garret came to the Kawani land during the great migration. He took the opportunity to leave his family and meet new people and new targets for pranks. He's met a couple of his old friends and met a couple of new ones and at this time he's looking for a new permanent home.
Personality:: Garret is a yellow bellied coward when it comes to those he picks on. He'll pick on the weak or easily tricked. But he'll also make friends just as easy. His picking on can be cruel but it's more of a game to him, something he does on everyone even those he likes. The only ones he doesn't prank are those he thinks will harm him back or soquili like Oke who would talk his ear off if he tried. Well that and she found his weakness, he is super easy to flatter and once you have praised him enough he'll practically do what ever you want. Though this side of him will only last till someone abuses it and he gets hurt from it. Through and through he's a nice guy who likes being mean a little too much.
Pranked the wrong Soquili
like the tittle says I want him to misjudge someone's strength and to prank them and get whats coming to him. But I don't want him maimed or killed just hurt.

I shouldn't of done that
This one I want him to prank some one who does not deserve it and does not take it very well. Maybe someone very child like. Any way i want him to feel a little guilty for pranking this person.

Hey there cutie
I want someone to flirt him and him to be kinda confused by this kind of attention. This can either be boy or girl since it probably wont go any where. But he'll probably be more receptive if it's a boy if not very very confused.

That's love
This isn't a one shot thing it'll be a couple of RP's. This is just his romance RP. For this I just want someone he can prank and who'll either prank him back or help him prank other people. I'd like it too start with him pranking the person and them taking it really well and it goes from there, them bumping into each other often till they start planning to meet and start planning pranks on unsuspecting soquili till he realizes he's in love and starts acting really awkward and the LI tries something like maybe pranking him to get him out of it and Garret confesses he might be romantically interested in the person. Yeah that'll be fun.

People for him to prank
People he can prank with
Friends
Old friends or any other Mini RP
Enemies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:05 am

User Image
CertUncert
Pronounse:: She/ Her
Name:: Kulasi Nick: Kuu
Breed:: Regular
Temper:: Hesitant
Orientation:: Pansexual
Size:: very small
Mate::
History:: Neglected or harassed by her family kuu was driven from her home lands in search of a place she could be free of their angry gazes and harsh words. Never feeling safe or at home even when settled in a new land she stays hidden in a small closed off forest clearing. having lived there for a few years shes made it as much of a home as she could hope. a large well cared for garden taking up most of the clearing and a small river taking up most of the rest, leaving only a small area for her to sleep in. The only person she ever feels the need to talk with is her familiar Akiru. She thinks she's content.
Personality:: Due to Kuu's past she grew up with a fear of people and even stronger a fear of faces, for while she can talk and interact with people just the act of looking at a face can drive her to have a full blown panic attack. But even with her limitations Kuu is a sweet caring mare who if ever manages to be your friend will never do you wrong. And if your in the market to be her friend I have a little secret for you, she drops her guard when it comes to talking plants. No matter the discussion if it's plants related shes good. She might even look at you and not start panicking. but the second the conversation is over the guard comes back up. so do be careful.
Plot:: None right now but if you have something she could fit in I'd be happy to RP.
Friends
anything

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:25 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: livi
Temper:: Pixie
Orientation:: bi
Size:: average
Mate:: None but trying something
History:: Happily raised by her mother Aiane, and her father Livius. Her favorite thing to do was to learn about the world, even as a foal she'd rush around looking for new things to learn about. This lead her to an adult life in which she'd wander from place to place looking for new things to learn about. When ever she'd meet a new person she'd end up showering them with questions.
Personality:: She's easily excitable even as an adult often forgetting her surroundings when she finds something new to learn about. She forgets her own well being or the boundaries of other people in the search for knowledge which can put some people off but she doesn't particularly care. She doesn't have any friends partially because she doesn't look for any and partially because she spends more time asking physical questions about a person rather than trying to learn about who they are. but if you manage to get threw all her questions and still wanna talk with her she's a very kind intelligent person who enjoys talking with people about things she or they know, or wonders they've seen in their life.
Question RP's
Friends

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:36 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: Ichigo mochi or Ichigo or Ichi
Temper:: Tart
Orientation:: bi with a lean towards dudes
Size:: Larger then average
Mate:: ace
History:: Ichigo lived with her family and was really happy till one day after a storm she got to close to a rushing river fell in and got carried off miles away from them. She tried to find her way back but couldn't. For awhile she lived in a cave near to where she fell. But after getting lost and meeting Ace she travels with him looking for a new home to settle down in.
Personality:: Someone scared of getting close to people. Someone whom has avoided thinking about her emotions so much she doesn't know how to deal with them. Can get snappy if put into an uncomfortable situation. Is rude and cold to most people in an attempt to drive them away. But she has a natural sense of curiosity that will some times drive her to lower her barriers and interact with people to know more. And sometimes if someone is persistent enough and hangs around her enough than she will open up to them a little more and will start to trend towards niceness instead of roughness.
Plot:: I don't know feel free to offer something

Friends
General

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:47 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: Aiane
Temper:: kind
Orientation:: Straight
Size:: average
Mate:: Livius
Children:: Livi Porphyrios Ellial
History:: Aiane grew up alone, her parents killed in an attack when she was still in a basket. The only reason she survived was because he mom kicked her into a river and she floated away while the attackers where busy. Coming out of the basket alone and scared were her first memories, first impressions of the world. They were dark and negative and to cope she shut it all down. Locked away the negative and the bad. Free to wander as she pleased to floated aimlessly from place to place meeting people as she went. She made several friends A best friend, Akuma. And eventually a mate, Livius. She thought she was happy on her own, but being with Livius brought her joy she didn't know could be reached. Then he gave her even more when they had their first three baskets. Her lonely life got less lonely. Though eventually the kids grew up and went on their ways finding their own life. With a empty nest but not an empty heart Aiane continued to travel with Livius by her side. More then happy to have him.
Personality:: Aiane is well in one word dense. She kinda does it on purpose though. If it's pleasant things she'll pay attention and respond but anything negative and she tends to brush it off with a smile. Act like it's not happening. She's done this since she first came out of the basket and has now mastered it like an art form. It's to an extent that she doesn't think she feels negative emotions anymore, f course she does though and one day somethings going to happen that'll show her that. Outside of that flaw though Aiane is an extremely caring and gentle person, if a little forgetful and naive. And she does have a tendency to just let people in her life leave with out a fuss, which can be nice sometimes but also makes it hard to keep friendships. Thats one of the reasons Livius is so important to her, he was the first one that actually stuck. Now she's stuck on him and would surely loose a large chunk of herself if they were to split. Even still she'd probably just let him go like everyone else in her life.
Plot:: I can't think of any plot for her but feel free to throw RP at me

Friends
Family

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 am

User Image
CertUncert
Name:: Kyrr
Breed:: Raptor
Temper:: Quiet
Orientation:: biro ace
Size:: small
Mate:: none
Children:: none
History:: wip
Personality:: Kyrr doesn't talk much. And when she does it tends to be one or two words and only when she thinks it's absolutly neccisary. She also tends to not show much emotion, when very happy she might smile just a little, when sad a almost unnoticable frown. This tends to make people think she's rude, or uncaring. But she tends to have very strong rich emotions and can get endeared to something relitivly quickly. A perfect exsample of this is if you name a stick in front of her and snap it she will feel be visibly sad about the loss. It also means she tends to consider people friends after only one conversation. This doesn't always work in her favor though when her "friends" thinks she either feels nothing for them, or hates them.
Plot:: I don't have any solid ideas for her. I mostly just want her to find people who pay close enough attention to be able to tell what shes feeling at any given time.
romance
Friends
Family

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:55 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CertUncert
Name:: Niall
Breed:: Kirin/ Wind
Temper:: N/A
Orientation:: Biromantic Demisexual
Size:: tall but not big
Mate:: none
Children:: none
History:: Niall was born into a very large family, it was nice but lonely. With so many family members and kids he often
Personality::

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 am
reserved  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend