Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Julius Elias Xanders ~ Accepted (6* Deceased)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 am
*Julius Xanders died at the end of his 6th year during the neo-Death Eater attack*

Hi, my name is Julius Elias Xanders

But I mostly go by Eli or Julius

I'm a male

I'm 16 years old.

My birthday is April 1, 2013

My dream job is not sure.

My blood status is Muggle born.

This is my Sixth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in both, not really picky but I do like girls more.

I'm currently with Celaena Elspeth Snow

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Curious and observant though with certain things I can get bored very quickly. I can be quite the daredevil and jump into any situation with no fear. Straying from the path to climb a steep slope just to see whats on the other side is what i live for and I love it. At home or elsewhere I enjoy sports of all kinds. Keeping myself active and from getting bored is a main goal. Its rare that I will lock myself away. Yet despite my extroverted nature I can be quiet. Parties are really not my thing so if ever invited to one I'll sit in the back and keep my hands and mind busy with something. With others I can be trusting and will get along well with most anyone and in competitive situations I will be fair. Cheating is not on my list of things I like. Around others of different races beliefs and what have you I will not judge. With my active lifestyle I became detached from society in a way and so the differences don't phase me in the least. Generally I can be pretty happy but its subdued. Now one last thing, activity as mentioned above does not just mean with my body. My mind needs to be stimulated just as much. When going out is out of the question I'll delve into mind puzzles or other things to keep myself entertained. Even better is when my siblings join in the fun.

My background story is simple to begin. I was born on April fools day in Little Whinging to the very happy yet surprised muggles Ryan and Morgan Xanders.Along with me my two siblings were born as well making us a very rare triplet. How ironic that not only were we born on April fools but we all were able to use magic. Of course that was a shock that would come later. But until then our wonderful parents had to deal with raising three children who always had the most peculiar accidents. The first sign of his own magic was one day he would sneeze and suddenly napkins would fly about the room like butterflies. Objects would vanish then reappear in the oddest of places. Ryan and Morgan dismissed this as tricks of the eye, exhaustion and stress from raising triplets. For a while, it made sense and they continued on with their daily lives.

Things only got more difficult as they age. While the triplets got along at most times, they did fight, and it proved diffcult to manage a trio of fighting children and separate them all.Two parents could only do so much,especially considering one worked half the day. It was decided they would hire a nanny. But it wasn't made any easier with her there. The strange happenings continued and after a year of this torture she quit. But it was in time for them to go to school and their parents hoped and prayed the strange coincidences would end. But they did not. At school they only got worse. It was made even worse by the fact the kids bullied them for being freaks and weirdos. Julius would seem phased but inside he was fuming. He'd never go out of his way to punch anyone but he'd use his words to snap back at them. Sometimes shutting the others up, seemingly by magic. It bothered him that his brother had to switch schools as the bullying became to much for him. At least he could see him at home.

Years of the same thing passed and it was when they turned 11 that the strangest thing of all happened. The family was sitting quietly in the family room. Julius was reading and his siblings were doing their own thing. Both parents were reading and looked worn out as ever. Then suddenly through the open window an owl came in. Of all things. It landed on the table with the family looking on in awe, in it's beak a letter, three to be exact. Julius, curious as to what this was about took them and the owl left. They were acceptance letters to Hogwarts. The parents were sure it was a scam but the children were not as certain. Julius wanted to follow this through. The parents were more than skeptical that is until the self proclaimed wizard showed up to explain to the family. And so the triplets were off to Hogwarts.

I enjoy
Sports and other outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, swimming
Reading and learning about as much as he can. When not doing his outdoor activities he enjoys reading on everything and anything.
Spending time with his family.
seeing new places
spicy foods

I despise
Bullies and any who treat others unfairly due to things out of their control.
sleeping in
when his brother gets on him about his messes
being bored
not knowing what is going on
getting anything less than a B in school. He always wanted to make up for the odd happenings in the house by doing well in school to make his parents proud.

I'm afraid of being locked in a room. Is VERY claustrophobic.

My strengths are Quick thinker. In most situations he can act right away and correctly. No fear. Without much thought he'll jump into action even if said action is risky.

My flaws are Organization is not his forte and in his speed of learning or doing things he'll always misplace important objects (his brother Tyson hates this)
When he does get bored he'll zone out and day dream and completely get lost to the world which on occasion messed with his grades. Tries his best to stay focused but still has a problem with this.

I look like This (1st year)
This (2nd Year)
This (3rd Year)
(6th year)

My wand is a 9", elm, with raven feather core

My pet is a Barn Owl named Nightwish.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! nothing at the moment but may add something later

~Utsuha

(Originally Created by ElegantVictiorainRose)
(Approved to Post by Sir Spazalots on mc2, April 9th, 2014, 10:00pm EST//Sir Spazalots got permission from ElegantVictiorainRose to find a new roleplayer for Julius)

- Updates Accepted by Weasley 4/11/15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 pm
My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
World Studies ~ A  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:47 pm
➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳
Julius Elias Xanders's List of Knowledge
➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳

First Year Courses Only
➳➳ ➳ ➳

Flying---Flying Certificate Achieved
                                                              Broom Commands ☑
                                                              Mounting ☑
                                                              Developing a Broom Bond ☑

➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳
Core Courses
➳➳ ➳ ➳

Astronomy

➳ ➳Year One
Names of Planets ☑
Movements of Planets ☑
Names of Stars (Including Sun ☑
Names of Constellations ☑
➳ ➳Year Two
Mercury ☑
Venus ☑
Earth ☑
Earth's Moon ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
Mars [ ]
Jupiter [ ]
Great Red Spot [ ]
Jupiter's Moons [ ]

➳ ➳Year Four
Saturn [ ]
Saturn's Rings [ ]
Titan [ ]
Uranus [ ]

➳ ➳Fifth Year
Neptune [ ]
Triton [ ]
Comets [ ]
Meteorites [ ]
Asteroids [ ]

➳ ➳Sixth Year
Black Holes [ ]
Supernovas [ ]
                  Charms

➳ ➳Year One
                  Wingardium Leviosa ☑
                  Lumos ☑
                  Incendio ☑
                  Spongify ☑
                  ➳ ➳Year Two
                  Skurge ☑
                  Aresto Momentum ☑
                  Flame-Freezing Charm ☑
                  Locomotor ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
                  Cheering Charm [ ]
                  Carpe Retractum [ ]
                  Glacius [ ]
                  Cushioning Charm [ ]
                  ➳ ➳Year Four
                  Accio [ ]
                  Depulso [ ]
                  Engorgio [ ]
                  Reducio [ ]
                  ➳ ➳Fifth Year
                  Silencio [ ]
                  Dancing Feet [ ]
                  Reducto [ ]
                  Reparo [ ]

➳ ➳Sixth Year
                  Aguamenti [ ]
                  Repleo [ ]
                  Avis [ ]
                  Colour Change Charm [ ]
                                Defense Against the Dark Arts
                                ➳ ➳Year One
                                Knockback Jinx ☑
                                Lumos/Nox ☑
                                Ghosts ☑
                                Doxies ☑
                                ➳ ➳Year Two
                                Tickling Charm/Rictusempra ☑
                                Expelliarmus ☑
                                Imps ☑
                                Fire Crabs ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
                                Glacius [ ]
                                Boggarts/Riddikulus [ ]
                                Grindylows [ ]
                                Hinkypunks [ ]
                                ➳ ➳Year Four
                                Stupefy [ ]
                                Aqua Eructo Charm [ ]
                                Hex-deflection/Salvio Hexia [ ]
                                Finite/Incantatem [ ]
                                ➳ ➳Year Five
                                Protego [ ]
                                Reducto [ ]
                                Patronus [ ]
                                Werewolves [ ]

➳ ➳Year Six
                                The Unforgivable Curses [ ]
                                Nonverbal Spells [ ]
                                Dementors [ ]
                                Inferi [ ]
                                                              Herbology
                                                              ➳ ➳Year One
                                                              Spiky Bushes ☑
                                                              Bouncing Bulb ☑
                                                              Flutterby Bush ☑
                                                              ➳ ➳Year Two
                                                              Abyssian Shrivelfig ☑
                                                              Mandrake ☑
                                                              Leaping Toadstool ☑
                                                              ➳ ➳Year Three
                                                              Puffapods [ ]
                                                              Moly [ ]
                                                              Aconite [ ]
                                                              ➳ ➳Year Four
                                                              Bubotuber [ ]
                                                              Gillyweed [ ]
                                                              Dittany [ ]
                                                              ➳ ➳Year Five
                                                              Flitterbloom/Devil's Snare [ ]
                                                              Fanged Geranium [ ]
                                                              Screechsnap [ ]

➳ ➳Year Six
                                                              Venomous Tentacula [ ]
                                                              Whomping Willow [ ]
                                                                              History of Magic
                                                                              ➳ ➳Year One
                                                                              History of Hogwarts ☑
                                                                              The Chamber of Secrets ☑
                                                                              History of Brooms ☑
                                                                              ➳ ➳Year Two
                                                                              Ollivander family ☑
                                                                              The Deathly Hallows ☑
                                                                              Beedle the Bard ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
                                                                              Muggle witch burnings [ ]
                                                                              Nicolas Flamel [ ]
                                                                              Newt Scamander [ ]
                                                                              ➳ ➳Year Four
                                                                              Ancient Egypt and Greece [ ]
                                                                              Herpo the Foul [ ]
                                                                              Tom Riddle/Voldemort [ ]
                                                                              ➳ ➳Year Five
                                                                              Albus Dumbledore [ ]
                                                                              Harry Potter [ ]

➳ ➳Year Six
                                                                              First Wizarding War [ ]
                                                                              Second Wizarding War [ ]
                                                                                              Potions
                                                                                              ➳ ➳Year One
                                                                                              Forgetfulness Potion ☑
                                                                                              Boil-Cure Potion ☑
                                                                                              Wiggenweld Potion ☑

➳ ➳Year Two
                                                                                              Hair-Raising Potion ☑
                                                                                              Girding Potion ☑
                                                                                              Swelling Solution ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
                                                                                              Shrinking Solution [ ]
                                                                                              Antidotes [ ]
                                                                                              Undetectable Poisons [ ]
                                                                                              ➳ ➳Year Four
                                                                                              Amortentia [ ]
                                                                                              Hiccoughing Solution [ ]
                                                                                              Wit-Sharpening Potion [ ]
                                                                                              ➳ ➳Year Five
                                                                                              Draught of Peace [ ]
                                                                                              Strengthening Solution [ ]
                                                                                              Polyjuice Potion [ ]

➳ ➳Year Six
                                                                                              Everlasting Elixirs [ ]
                                                                                              Felix Felicis [ ]
                                                                                              Draught of Living Death [ ]
                                                                                              Elixir to Induce Euphoria [ ]
                                                                                                                  Transfiguration
                                                                                                                  ➳ ➳Year One
                                                                                                                  Match to needle ☑
                                                                                                                  Snail to Teapot ☑
                                                                                                                  Mouse to Snuffboxes ☑
                                                                                                                  Teacup to Rat ☑
                                                                                                                  ➳ ➳Year Two
                                                                                                                  Beetle Buttons ☑
                                                                                                                  Avifors ☑
                                                                                                                  Fera Verto ☑
                                                                                                                  Rabbit Slippers ☑

➳ ➳Year Three
                                                                                                                  Teapot to tortoise [ ]
                                                                                                                  Chair to cat [ ]
                                                                                                                  Hedgehog to pincushion [ ]
                                                                                                                  Lapifors [ ]
                                                                                                                  ➳ ➳Year Four
                                                                                                                  Draconifors [ ]
                                                                                                                  Guinea fowl to guinea pig [ ]
                                                                                                                  ➳ ➳Year Five
                                                                                                                  Evanesco [ ]

➳ ➳Year Six
                                                                                                                  Owl to opera glasses [ ]
                                                                                                                  Basic self transfiguration [ ]
                                                                                                                  Human or animal [ ]

➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳
Second and Third Year Advance Flying Courses
➳➳ ➳ ➳

Advanced Flying I
Quidditch Basics ☑
Broom Barrel Rolls ☑
Standing on your broom ☑

Advanced Flying II
Beater Practice []
Seeker Practice []
Keeper Practice []
Chaser Practice []
➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳➳ ➳ ➳
Elective Courses
➳➳ ➳ ➳

Arithmancy
Third Year
Origination [ ]
The Two Systems [ ]
Agrippan Method [ ]
Number usage [ ]
Fourth Year
Character Number meaning and finding it [ ]
Heart Number meaning and finding it [ ]
Social Number meaning and finding it [ ]

Fifth Year
How to make Predictions [ ]
Arithmancy on your name [ ]
Arithmancy on one item [ ]
Using numbers for Predictions [ ]

Sixth Year
Compatibility using Arithmancy [ ]
Practice using Arithmancy [ ]

Care of Magical Creatures
                                Third Year
                                Bowtruckle Lecture [ ]
                                Bowtruckle Interaction [ ]
                                Pixie Lecture [ ]
                                Pixie Interaction [ ]

Fourth Year
                                Nogtail Lecture [ ]
                                Nogtail Interaction [ ]
                                Puffskein Lecture [ ]
                                Puffskein Interaction [ ]

Fifth Year
                                Hippogriff Lecture [ ]
                                Hippogriff Interaction [ ]
                                Niffler Lecture [ ]
                                Niffler Interaction [ ]

Sixth Year
                                Merpeople Lecture [ ]
                                Merpeople Interaction [ ]
                                Phoenix Lecture [ ]
                                Phoenix Interaction [ ]

Wandless Magic Practice Class
                                                                  Third Year
                                                                  Achieving Emotional Balance [ ]
                                                                  Determining the truth: Strength or Finesse [ ]
                                                                  Dueling Beginner Level (with wands) [ ]
                                                                  Fourth Year
                                                                  Will, its relevance to Wandless Magic [ ]
                                                                  Assessment of Will [ ]
                                                                  Dueling Intermediate Level (with wands) [ ]

Fifth Year
                                                                  First Group of Spells [ ]
                                                                  Second Group of Spells [ ]
                                                                  Dueling Advanced Level (Wandless) [ ]

Sixth Year
                                                                  Third Group of Spells [ ]
                                                                  Fourth Group of Spells [ ]
                                                                  Combination of Forms: Wand & Wandless [ ]
                                                                  Duels [ ]

World Studies
                                                                                                                Third Year
                                                                                                                France [ ]
                                                                                                                Spain [ ]
                                                                                                                Germany [ ]
                                                                                                                Fourth Year
                                                                                                                Italy [ ]
                                                                                                                Sweden, Norway, & Finland [ ]
                                                                                                                Greece [ ]

Fifth Year
                                                                                                                United States of America [ ]
                                                                                                                Canada [ ]
                                                                                                                Mexico [ ]

Sixth Year
                                                                                                                Japan [ ]
                                                                                                                China [ ]
                                                                                                                India [ ]
                                                                                                                Middle East [ ]

Seventh Year
                                                                                                                Russia [ ]
                                                                                                                Africa [ ]
                                                                                                                South America [ ]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 am
Julius Elias Xanders- Third Year Schedule

Monday
Block 1: Free
Block 2: Defense Against the Dark Arts III
Block 3: Wandless Magic Practice Class I
Block 4: Free
Block 5: Potions III
Block 6: Free
Block 7: Arithmancy I
Block 8: Free

Tuesday
Block 2: Free
Block 3: Free
Block 4: Transfiguration III
Block 5: Free
Block 7: Free

Wednesday
Block 2: History of Magic III
Block 4: World Studies I
Block 5: Care of Magical Creatures I
Block 8: Astronomy III

Thursday
Block 1: Herbology III
Block 6: Charms III

Friday
Block 3: Advanced Flying II

Saturday

Sunday

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 am
Current Posting Style (Year 3):

[imgleft]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/slokil/Julius2_zps637eea64.png[/imgleft][align=right][size=15][color=black][b]Julius is...[/b][/color][/size][color=white]spacespacespacespace[/color]
[size=11][color=red]CURRENTLY[/color] // wearing ___________
[color=red]CURRENTLY[/color] // single
[color=red]CURRENTLY WITH[/color] // _____________
[color=red]CURRENTLY FEELING[/color] // ____________________
[color=red]CURRENTLY THINKING[/color] // ________________
[color=white]spacespac[/color][/size][color=black]═════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11][color=white]space[/color][/size][size=12]WORDS GO HERE. WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.WORDS GO HERE.
[/size]
[color=black]═════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=9](( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))[/size]

(Year 2):

[imgleft]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t375/Cara_MiaKitty/Gaia Online/Cara Mia Graphics/julius_zpsc8579ed6.png[/imgleft][align=right][size=15][color=orange][b]Julius is...[/b][/color][/size][color=white]spacespacespacespace[/color]
[size=11][color=red]CURRENTLY[/color] // wearing his school robes
[color=red]CURRENTLY[/color] // single
[color=red]CURRENTLY WITH[/color] // No-one at the moment
[color=red]CURRENTLY FEELING[/color] // curious for the sorting to begin and a bit hungry
[color=red]CURRENTLY THINKING[/color] // I should have gotten to know more of my housemates, last year...[color=white]spacespac[/color][/size]
[color=orange]═════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=11][color=white]space[/color][/size][size=12]WORDS GO HERE. [b]WHEN I TALK IT LOOKS LIKE THIS.[/b]
[/size]
[color=orange]═════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=9](( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))[/size]

Note: Posting Styles From Cara MiaKitty with permission. As such it is only courteous to ask her to borrow the posting style as it is her work. biggrin  
The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games