Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Friendly Face from the Past (Aezeloth x Xyra ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am
Zel was not accustom to waking to loud noises. Ignoring, plainly, any sort of goings on that might be - well, going on - he sat up in his bed and rubbed at his face. The dream - for lack of a better term for the experience he had had the night prior - was still vivid and burning in his mind. He scrubbed the sleep from his eyes, wondering why his best friend... though could he honestly call her that after having stopped sending her any sort of communication in about half a year... was on his mind all of a sudden. She'd featured quite prominently in most of his dream and he wondered if it was some sort of omen.

Not that he believed in omens.

Changing out of his PJ's, he did his best to get ready to go about his usual routine. Stacking up the books he knew he had to return to the library, he did his best to dodge the gnomes that seemed hell bent on pushing students into some non-obligatory tour log-jam that he had no desire what so ever to be apart of.

Instead, he slung his bag over his shoulder, being careful to not crush a wing as he walked, tail flicking in minor irritation. For some reason he was in an off mood - which was odd. His dream kept bugging him though. He obviously missed Xyra, she'd been his best friend forever - he'd only stopped communication with her when it had grown to painful to try and keep up the long distance friendship.

Maybe it was because he was starting to think of her as a ghoul and not just a friend? Naw - impossible. Xyra would never be a ghoul in his eyes. She was too rough and rowdy for that, too ready to slog through the mud with him back in the day. Even though she'd seemed to grow more reserved as they'd been talking - he had a feeling it was her father's hand leading her down that path.

But no matter - it wasn't like she was going to fall out of the sky and into his lap now was it?

Shaking his head, he turned a blind corner that he was 100% sure nobody was going to be walking, not even bothering to stop to check and see what might be around it.

Nobody ever went this way.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 am
Xyra was still slowly unpacking her new dorm room, almost tempted to head to this Open House just to see if she get a tour from some of the students here.Purple curls up in a messy ponytail, she completely missed the fact there was another turning the corner until she ran smack into him. Falling backwards, she wince a few times as she sits on the ground. Talk about a way to meet someone, running into them while not paying attention.

It was her fault, she was looking over the paperwork given to her at the office.

Rubbing her elbow, she groans "I am so so sorry, I'm normally not this much of a klutz." golden eyes lift upwards, only to pause when she finally saw who she ran into. Honestly, she was hoping to run into him. So now that she literally did, she wasn't sure how to react. He stopped writing her, and she thought maybe she done something wrong.

So when her enrollment paperwork arrived, she was honestly thinking about not even attending Amityville. The only reason she was here was because of her father. Chewing on her bottom lip, she swallows before giving a small chuckle "You haven't changed one bit...Aezeloth."

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 am
If Zel was going to be completely honest, it really wasn't the ghoul's fault that she'd landed smack on her butt. Looking down at her, he felt a rush of guilt as it had been his own inattention that had caused her to fall onto her tail-end. He was half-way to crouching down to help about to quiet her apology when he froze, staring deep into her golden eyes as she spoke a name that she should not know.

In fact there was really only one ghoul in the world who should know that name - one one and she was halfway across Halloween. Besides, she'd been flat as...

Well she'd been when he'd left - it'd been two years - a lot can change about a body in that time. Biting his lip, he slowly stretched out a hand and held it out to her.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, Xy," Zel said with a warm smile. It was true, he'd been missing her something fierce and now here she was - after that damn dream.

Maybe it had been an omen.

In any case...

"When did you get here?" He asked, one part curious and another part wanting to be sure she hadn't been trying to avoid him.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:36 am
Xyra was actually glad when he took her hand.

Maybe they were okay?

Squeezing his hand, she stands as she brushed off her printed jeans "This coming from the boil who decided to stop talking to me altogether? I mean jack, did you suddenly decide you were better then me?" she teased as she pulls her hand from his. Gold eyes glance him over for a moment, giving a smile before she looks back up at him.

"Um...I actually moved in yesterday...been unpacking most of the day." she sighs as she tugs on her baggy black shirt "So why do you look like you been beaten up buddy? I mean...it looks like you haven't slept in a year." it was her way of saying he look pretty awful, without actually saying it.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:44 am
To be fair - it felt like he hadn't slept in a year, maybe even two.

"I feel like I haven't slept in a year. You're looking really good though." He said with a chuckle, wincing a little at her jab at him dropping contact with her. Though, honestly, he deserved that.

"Oh wow, well I was on my way the library to drop off some books, so if you'd like, I can show you around?" It was nice to see her again - he was honestly glad that she was here.

He hadn't been kidding when he'd told her she'd been a sight for sore eyes. It didn't help that he'd dreamed quite a bit about her the night before. It was uncanny actually. But that was neither here-nor-there. He was just glad she was there.

He knew he needed to apologize about falling off the face of the earth, but it was a difficult subject to just wedge into the conversation, at least casually. He was just going to have to come out and say it.

"Sorry... I mean... Sorry about not talking to you for so long... It was just - really kind of rough with you not being here and it just... seemed easier to not talk to you than suffer through the pain of knowing we couldn't hang out." Oh Jack, that sounded horribly sappy. Pinching the bridge of his nose he sighed.

"Sorry, that sounded way better in my head. I don't think I'm better than you - I've really missed you a lot... In fact I dreamed about you all last night, so I was kind of completely floored that you showed up today." He laughed weakly.

"Weird huh?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:04 am
Xyra has to actually pause to take in what Zel just said to her.

Why was he dreaming of her...of all ghouls.

Giving him a rather confused look, she shakes her head before she laughs "Okay..um that not weird, its creepy. Are you sure you didn't get drunk or something last night?" brushing him off, she nods before looking down at her attire.

While her jeans seem to be okay, her top wasn't as it was covered in dirt.

"Alright, I'll allow you to show me around. Just let me go change real fast." backing away from him, she actually moves three doors down back to her room. Slipping it, she pops the door close before she hisses.

Not much of her clothes were unpacked at this point, so she didn't have a clue what to put on. Moving over to what she dig have, she glance to her printed jeans. At the last moment, she grabs another black shirt. This one was skin tight, with a pocket on the right sleeve.

Pulling her hair out of its ponytail, she runs her fingers through it a few times before grabbing her eyephone. Into the back pocket it went as she slips back out of the room. Giving Zel a smile, she nods "Okay, so where is this Library? Also...should I call you Zel..or..?" she was use to calling him by his full name, but she also noticed he called her Xy.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 am
Zel really didn't have much choice in the matter, so he waited while Xyra went to go get changed. He figured it wouldn't take her very long, and he was half-glad that he was right.

The other half was too busy trying to process that Xyra had filled out since he last saw her and was now sporting a rather decent sized chest. The shirt she wore leaving - well, very little to his imagination. Which didn't help matters.

Smiling at her when she returned, he tried to think of something to say that wasn't going to immediately relate to her sudden growth.

He was actually really glad when she gave him the perfect out.

"It's not far," he said, nodding toward the stairs that lead down to the main lobby of the dorm. "It's a short walk from here. And call me Zel - you're probably the only creature on campus that knows my full name."

He made a mental note to slip her his pin too. But later.

"Come on, I'll show you around." Turning, he motioned for her to follow him as he headed back down the hall.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silence, and then something odd happens. The world flips, the colours invert and then turn a strange orange and blue. You hear a noise, an odd echo, familiar voices, all ringing in your ears as something squeezes out from the colour in long spindly strings and forms a strange shape.

"Go back."

Without warning it lunges at you - and then the world breaks open into white.

The world is ash and dust. A small band, you have come far, so very far seeking the promise of eternity. Yet the second you feel hope it is gone. Atop the mountains you cannot see the promised eutopia. You see only devastation. Your information was wrong. This is not what you seek. Hot wind burns your eyes with ash. There is nothing but death here.

The images continue to assault you the strange other you continues to talk until everything fades to white again and the room is normal.

What just happened?

OOC: THE DISTORTION MOB

- Distortion mobs will influence the area around you, causing it to stand still. It immediately throws your character into a "mirror" scenario, basically an [ Alternate universe ] where your character was something else. Read the above prompt, and then write out a [ small drabble ] where your character belonged to that alternate universe. If you are in a PRP you may write out your part, and either INCLUDE the other person in your thread(s) as if they were PART of the PRP or both of you can write separate viewpoints. Just a quick response prompt in drabble form is fine before the distortion breaks. Just one post is good!

AU PROMPT: You are a traveler, seeking out the waters of eternal life. You followed the stories of another traveler and have ended up in a ash covered valley, the smoke of a volcano not too far off. You've come so far, yet now, your journey is over. You have found nothing.

After your character experiences it, the illusion breaks and they are back where they are again., as if nothing has happened!

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 pm
As everything started to discombobulate, Zel grimaced and immediately put himself between whatever it was and Xyra - old habits do die hard. Not that it helped any...

He covered his eyes, shielding his face as he slogged through the ash as he squinted, looking through the quickly donned head wrap he had fashioned form his cloak.

"It should be just over this hill Xyra!" He calls. "Then we will be able to bring the waters back to the king... Then we shall free your father..."

As he rose over the hill, he stopped and stared, looking on at the desolation below the hill, the ash covering everything as far as the eye could see. To have come so far... Yet...

He sank to his knees. "No..." He murmured weakly. "We cannot have failed..."

He reached out toward the billowing smoke in the distance, as te ash begn to choke his throat more and more... The world fading away into a bright flash of...

White...

He shook his head, looking behind him to make sure Xyra was okay.

"It's not too far.." he chuckles weakly. "We'll be there in a couple minutes if we walk fast."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Golden eyes widen in alarm as she saw the strange thing appear before them. As Zel steps in front of her, she blinks a few times as she place a hand on his back, only to gasp as the thing lunged at them.

She held tightly onto his hand, the other trying to block out the blinding sun as she listen to him. She nods, not really speaking to him as they continued on. She was honestly hoping he was right, that this would be what they were looking for.

Stopping just at the top, her eyes look over the nothing that was before them.

If this was the right spot, everything was gone.

All that remained was ash, which attempted to choke her as she tries to breathe.

Placing her hand on Zel's back, she shakes her head.

"We'll find another way...."

Xyra blinks a couple of times before she looks up at Zel. She look rather confused for a moment before she gives him a smile "Alright, then you can show me what is so special about this place." she slips next to him as she holds her hand out to him.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 pm
Zel took the hand out of instinct, it was just like old times, walking hand and hand out and about. He smiled at her, nodding his head.

"There's a lot of special stuff here, so I'll try to give you a good tour," they'd stop by the library first of course, she could get a good look at the stacks that way and see if anything caught her fancy.

"So how are things at home?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm
The moment they were in the library, Xyra slips away from him to instantly look for the Business section. Her gold eyes looking over each title, before she pauses. Pulling out one in particular, she flips to through the pages as she looks it over. This one might be one she would check out later after she figured the school out.

Placing it back on the shelf, she turns to look at Zel for a moment. She gives him a smile as she shrugs for a moment "Its the same, my sister being her interesting self. Dad always on trips, Mum is taking care of the twin evil ones. So its pretty normal since you left. I'm the only one who changed really. I decided to follow my Dad. And, the whole, growing up some." she shakes her head as she turns to carefully lean against the shelf.

"So..was it really that hard to talk to me? You could have picked up your eyephone..." she was honestly alittle angry with him, given he just dropped her like that.

She didn't understand why, they were so close before he came to Amityville.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm
Zel sighed.

He had hoped that this wouldn't come up, at least not so soon. He had hoped he'd have time to get over the shock of running into her at Amityville before having to answer this question when he wasn't quite sure of the answer himself.

"Yes... No... Yes... Maybe... I... I don't know..." he watched her as he spoke, feeling his own posture kind of wither and melt away from his usual tall stance to one that only Xy had really ever seen. He was vulnerable now. Open.

"It was hard with you being so far away. I wanted to share with you everything I was doing here but it just seemed like every day made things between us was growing more and more apart... I... I'm not proud that I stopped talking to you. In fact it was the hardest descision I've ever had to make and I've second guessed it a lot..."

He pulled out his eyePhone, handing it to her. "You're still the first creature on my speed-dial... I've thought about calling you a lot... I was just scared to pick up the phone and start hurting all over again..."

He decided to hold off mentioning that for a short while there had been another number that he hadn't recognized in the first slot, but that wasn't important.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 pm
Xyra looks down at the eyePhone, chewing on her bottom lip for a moment. It didn't make any sense to her, why he would suddenly stop talking to her. Holding his phone back out to him, she gives a small nod. She didn't like his answer, part of her wondered if something was going on that he wasn't telling her. For now, she just left it be.

"Well I'm here now, we can hang out and such. Unless I happen to get a boilfriend, then your out of luck buddy." she laughs as she push the purple curls from her face for a brief moment "So this is the library, pretty wicked. Bet you have a spot you always go to huh?" she eyes him, knowing that he probably did.

This was Zel she was talking to, he couldn't have changed on her too much.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm
Zel chuckles. "I'll hold you to that, though even if you get a boilfriend you're still going to have to deal with spending SOME time with me, we are best friends after all." He still thought they were anyway.

"Yeah, I tend to take up one of the study rooms in the back, I find it's the most quiet place to read when other people come in." He motioned toward the back of the library.

"Want to see?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas