Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm
Quote:
((This RP contains the following soquili (and owners)
Daenerys Targaryen (Roniel Targaryen)
Rallie (Roniel Targaryen)
Lady Cregga Rose Eyes ( [+Katch+] )
Rhamiel (Wasteland Wyvern (formerly Snow_Leopard_Anthro))
Umeko (Tefla)
River Nocturna (Kyrieko)
Charon (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
Jorah Mormont (-Diamond-Elephant-)
Astúcia Proteccio ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )
Illyria (Tefla)
Allide the Whisperer (One Over Three)

More will be added as the RP continues. All khalasar members are welcome to join in! Just fling me a note in the plot thread or through PM to warn me))

User Image

It was a crisp spring afternoon. After a long winter, Daenerys welcomed the return of warmth and longer days. The trees did not yet have their leaves, but she could see little buds appearing that signified new life. It was a time of refreshing and renewal.

Her khalasar had grown throughout the winter and autumn before that. They had a crow to carry messages now and even had a master of coin. The master of coin was Ravindra, a rather well-dressed flutter stallion they had picked up about a fortnight ago. He had brought his angeni mate with him, a welcome sight to Daenerys. Angeni could provide blessings and protection against skinwalkers. Both of them were great boons to the herd and it pleased Daenerys to have their skills. Ravindra had been doing an excellent job of managing their trade goods so far and had a pleasant personality as well.

Daenerys smiled to herself as she walked among the herd. She was happy to see her herd in such high health and spirits.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

Cregga had been on patrol since early morning, when the mist had not yet lifted from the tall grass and her fighting hares were still asleep in their dens. Her rosy eyes, which she was so well known for were sharp and focused, ever watchful for the dangerous foe she was pursuing. Her friends the hares had told her of a particularly vicious and bloodthirsty kalona that had come through the area and had encroached upon her lands. Creggas first order of business was usually taking out the vermin skinwalkers, but kalona in her land and murdering as they pleased did not bode well for anyone. Especially the kalona. She had seen it herself, though from a distance, carrying off one of the younger hares, she could never have made it in time to save the poor creature, but instead had vowed to go after it and make sure justice was served. The morning burned off the dew from the grass and she was definitely on the trail. The days were becoming warmer, though a breeze still ruffled the large winter coat she had accumulated, stinging on her many fresh scars, she would surely have a few more after this. It was then that the breeze brought to her the smell of strangers, not the acrid stench of this kalona nor the musk and blood of the vermin walkers- so close was this scent of a great many that she decided to go meet them and see for herself who these others were, and warn them of the danger lurking about . Her cloak billowed out behind her as she picked her pike and strode forward to find them, hoping that whoever they were, they would be equipped to handle the kalona if he got there before she did.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 pm
"Your grace," called Alaina, in her usual position at the front of the herd. "There is an armed soquili!" Alaina had only caught a glimpse of the mare, but she could tell that she was carrying a rather imposing weapon.

Immediately, Daenerys snapped out of her reverie. "Halt!" she called to the rest of the khalasar. They had no reason to suspect this stranger was an enemy, but they did not have reason to believe she was their friend either. "Queensguard, take the perimeter. Rallie, come with me." She walked to the head of the column, with Rallie following close behind her as protection against attack.

Once she reached Alaina, she peered ahead. She was able to spot someone out there too. Was that some sort of axe they carried? Unless they were hoping to chop down a tree, it was certainly some sort of warrior.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:17 pm
Cregga stopped atop a hill, getting a good view of that which she had scented and now heard, a fair sized group of soquili, almost twenty in total, of all shapes, sizes and colors were trekking across the land below. She was mildly surprised that she hadn't heard about their coming, though her orders to the hares had merely been to watch out for enemies, these did not seem to pose a threat to those who lived here, though they did seem powerful. Perhaps they could assist in taking care of the problem that plagued these lands, she pondered the thought a second before a flash of blue caught her eye, a scout at the head of the group had spotted her and called out to the others. She had been seen, no matter, she had not been necessarily hiding either, these were well organized soquili, and no doubt trained in one manner or the other to deal with the dangers of the road. Cregga walked calmly down the rest of the hill and dropped the butt of her pike down into the ground, shouldering the blade. She would let them come to her, It never hurt to be cautious and she didn't want to alarm them. She watched as two split from the group and got closer - a strong female with a determined gaze and one rather large cerynei, a guard no doubt. She spoke up as they approached " Greetings ye travelers~ I had not expected to find such a fine force traveling through here, though you're safer for it, there's a particularly vile kalona about, i wanted to warn any unsuspecting souls who would fall prey to it."  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:09 pm
Daenerys was relieved to see the mare put down her weapon, a universal sign of peaceful intentions. Seeing her more clearly, Daenerys found that the mare's coloration was familiar. It reminded her of some sort of animal, a badger! Finding soquili with animal tones was not unusual, but she had never met one wearing the colors of a badger before.

She came close enough to make speaking easy, but not so close that the other mare could reach her before Rallie could intervene. Her brow furrowed upon hearing the warning. A dangerous kalona around? Perhaps she had been counting her blessings too soon.

"A kalona, you say?" she repeated. "Not a herd, but one?" A herd of kalona could pose a danger to the khalasar, but one kalona would not be able to do much harm to them, unless it caught someone alone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:12 pm
" Aye, just the one that i've seen, but if it were a normal beast I could probably have taken him. Unfortunately, It seems this one is quite mad, he's left a grisly trail of half eaten corpses everywhere he goes." She curled her lip, her rosy eyes blazing with an inner light " he particularly likes dibbuns…he attacks small herds with young mothers and makes off with their babes, by the time my hares and I catch up with em, it's too late. The little ones are gone. I've been hunting him since early this morning - ah, the slavering fiend may be insane, but he's hard to catch." She looked past her to the group and then back to the mare she'd been talking to "My name is Cregga Rose Eyes, I do my best to protect these lands, but I can only do so much. I could use help even keeping a sharp eye on the sky, he enjoys "surprising" his victims i'm told." She fairly growled the last few words, Cregga was a strong mare, all chorded muscle and heart, but things like this made her blood burn, her ancestors called it the "bloodwrath" being so ruled by your emotions that you would throw yourself into battle with no hesitation. A sort of berserker state. It was dangerous to get so reckless, especially when looking for an equally reckless foe. " If you and your party would help me catch this beast and give him the end he deserves, the folk who live here would be very grateful, as would I."  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 am
Foals. Why did so many things in her life come back to foals? Daenerys felt her pulse quicken and her anger begin to rise at the thought of a predator that ripped children away from their parents for amusement. "We will help you." There was no other answer that she would have allowed herself to give. She would not tolerate a foal slayers and knew that her warriors would not either. They were many and they were strong. Certainly they could slay one kalona.

"My name is Daenerys Targaryen, alpha, queen, and khaleesi of this herd." She looked at Cregga, and then gestured back to the khalasar with one wing. "Will you come join us? There is much to discuss before we can take action."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:34 pm
Cregga noted the flash of anger that seemed to rise like a tide through the body of the mare before her, not many would tolerate the slaying of foals, even without a warriors blood. " Well met Daenerys Targaryen, i regret our meeting comes to a dark path so soon, but surely, I will join you, for I have plenty to pay this beast back for."  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:50 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It did not take long to gather the herd to attention. With Cregga beside her, it was easy to guess that there was ill news. She could see worry written on the faces of some of her followers, confusion or curiosity on others. Her dragons, as if sensing some sort of importance on the ground, had returned to her from their hunting. Drogon, her largest, stood beside her, fins on his neck raised and showing their brilliant red color. Some of her guards stood beside her, others interspersed throughout the ranks. She had considered taking them aside and giving them the news and their orders privately, but decided that it was best for the entire herd to see and understand this action.

"My warriors and my friends," she said, speaking to them as a group but letting her eyes linger on one soquili and then the next. "Lady Cregga Rose Eyes has given me grievous tidings." She nodded at Cregga briefly in acknowledgement. "There is a kalona in these lands that hunts his fellow soquili, to harm and torment them. He seeks out the young and helpless, and has claimed many victims." Anger filled her, but her voice held steady.

"This may not be our land, but we have grown from few to many and we are strong. I would not see us turn our back upon the needy in order to save ourselves a few days of travel. We will make our camp here, and what warriors are bold enough will come with me to hunt this beast. I ask this of you as your alpha." An alpha asks, while a queen would order. One kalona was not so many. For one kalona, she could afford to be gentle with her herd and take only those who offered themselves.

"If you would lend your strength to this cause, come to me and declare your intent. Those that prefer may remain and guard the herd."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:19 pm
Rhamiel stood a little away from the herd his eyes always on his Queen. As one of her Queensguard he would not allow anything to happen to her. Even if it meant his own death.
He stepped forward at her call for people to hunt this mad Kalona. His ears laid back in anger that this beast threatened this land and likely the herd, but more importantly the Queen.
"My Queen, I would go with you to hunt this creature." He bowed before her, as well as a horse could, with lowered head and eyes. He never, never looked her in the eyes, as that would count them equals and he did not feel equal to her. Ever.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm
The first one to step forward was Rhamiel. Daenerys had little surprise there. Rhamiel's loyalty was unquestionable and seemingly undying. "And you have my thanks," she replied. She would feel more at ease for having him by her side when the danger came. She had yet to see him in a true battle. Would he behave recklessly to try to get her attention? She rather hoped not.

"Your antlers will be like swords at my side."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Rallie came forward next, bowing his own horned head to his queen and leader. "I will join as well." He had been there beside Daenerys as Lady Cregga described the deranged monster. His blood had boiled then and he burned no less hot now. If Daenerys hadn't made the decision to stop, he might have been tempted to leave the herd alone to go hunting the kalona. He didn't consider himself a hero and knew that he was not invincible in battle, but he would gladly bleed to prevent someone helpless from shedding that blood instead.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:27 am
User Image

To a casual observer it would have appeared as if there was no hesitation on another member's willingness to step forward and help out the cause at hand. Umeko glanced towards the duo that had already proclaimed their intent to hunt down this mad creature. Umeko had listened quietly to Daenerys's description of what she planned to do before making her decision. Umeko wanted to help but she was unsure as to what she could contribute to the cause.

Stepping forward Umeko let her gaze meet Daenerys's before speaking softly, "I wish to help in this hunt."

Umeko knew that it was a long shot in asking to join the hunt but she felt the need to do something besides sit around and idly graze. There was also a desire to prove herself as a strong individual. Ever since her plunge into the icy waters of a frozen lake Umeko couldn't shake the feeling that her rescue branded her as one who needed to be constantly saved; as someone who was weak.

Umeko's eyes burned with a fierce inner light as she waited on a decision from Daenerys.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 am
Rhamiel smiled fiercely at being welcomed to the hunt. He hadn't had a chance to prove himself in battle since joining the Queensguard, but now was his time.
Truly the gentle giant that he was at normal times was overridden by his desire to protect the Queen. He couldn't help his feelings for her but he tried his hardest to ignore them. She was a beauty beyond all others, and he was a lowly Cerynei, doomed to pine for a love he could not have.
He snorted, his ears still laid back and responded, "Indeed my Queen." His response was aimed toward her remark of his antlers being swords.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm
Daenerys nodded her acknowledgement to Rallie. She had assumed his involvement, but it was good to hear him say so directly. She appreciated Rhamiel's apparent, if understated, enthusiasm as well. Umeko, however... At first, Daenerys could only blink in silence when Umeko offered her services. She had thought the mare to be a gentle soul, like her mother. Apparently she had an inner strength that Daenerys had not realized... nor had her mother, if Mi Ren Ko's shocked expression was anything to judge by.

"Do you fight?" she asked Umeko gently, but probing. "Or would you offer your wings to scout the land for the beast?" Or perhaps there was even something else that Umeko had in mind?

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff