Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi comics Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well because Disney bought out Star Wars, Dark Horse can no longer make SW comics as of 2015, the rights have gone to Marvel (also owned by Disney). So here it is, the completed set of Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi comics that this guild was originally based on, from the #0 preview to #5 of the third set. Even though they ended the story without a cliffhanger, I'm still sad that they won't be telling more about the people who would eventually become the Jedi Order.

Has anyone else besides Nia and myself read these books? If so, would you like to start an RP picking up where this story ends? If they won't write it, it might be fun to write it ourselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am
Man I'd like to get my hands on those so bad, Nia's been telling me some great things about the series. I specifically looked for them in the bookstore and they had a lot of Star Wars comics, but no Dawn of the Jedi. Do you know if they're planning on publishing them all in an anthology?  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:35 pm
scuttlefish
Man I'd like to get my hands on those so bad, Nia's been telling me some great things about the series. I specifically looked for them in the bookstore and they had a lot of Star Wars comics, but no Dawn of the Jedi. Do you know if they're planning on publishing them all in an anthology?
I'm pretty sure they'll put out a trade paperback like they usually do with such series'

Here's the links to tfaw.com (things from another world) which is where I get my comics if I have to order them online.

Series #1 Force Storm TPB

Series #2 Prisoner of Bogan TPB

Series #3 Force War TPB

and that's all of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish
I'm pretty sure they'll put out a trade paperback like they usually do with such series'

Here's the links to tfaw.com (things from another world) which is where I get my comics if I have to order them online.

Series #3 Force War TPB

and that's all of them.

Thanks for the links! I think Nia showed me that site a while ago but I forgot what it was called, ahaha.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:53 pm
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish

Series #3 Force War TPB

and that's all of them.

Thanks for the links! I think Nia showed me that site a while ago but I forgot what it was called, ahaha.
I don't order a lot of comics online, but when I have, they've always treated me well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 pm
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish

Series #3 Force War TPB

and that's all of them.

I don't order a lot of comics online, but when I have, they've always treated me well.

Man this site has a lot of neat stuff... I need to hide my wallet.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish
Raven Rahl
scuttlefish

Series #3 Force War TPB

and that's all of them.

Man this site has a lot of neat stuff... I need to hide my wallet.
Oh man, don't I know it. If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't be after hitting that site. It's right up there with thinkgeek.com  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 pm
Raven Rahl

Well because Disney bought out Star Wars, Dark Horse can no longer make SW comics as of 2015, the rights have gone to Marvel (also owned by Disney). So here it is, the completed set of Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi comics that this guild was originally based on, from the #0 preview to #5 of the third set. Even though they ended the story without a cliffhanger, I'm still sad that they won't be telling more about the people who would eventually become the Jedi Order.

Has anyone else besides Nia and myself read these books? If so, would you like to start an RP picking up where this story ends? If they won't write it, it might be fun to write it ourselves.

Idk man, the main rp we have now is slow enough as it is.  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

*cough* *cough* well...it would help if you'd freakin' post LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

*cough cough* been waiting for T.A.D to answer you. I'm kinda just on the sidelines here.  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:14 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

*cough cough* been waiting for T.A.D to answer you. I'm kinda just on the sidelines here.

um... you could read that? eek jk LOL ...but I'm trying so hard to draw you into the thick of it LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:43 pm
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

um... you could read that? eek jk LOL ...but I'm trying so hard to draw you into the thick of it LOL

lol and he's already planning his escape again!  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:47 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

I know...right? *blows onto hand...sniffs* ..*sniffs under armpits*..um...do I offend?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 pm
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix

I know...right? *blows onto hand...sniffs* ..*sniffs under armpits*..um...do I offend?

I doubt you smell worse than the dead Hutt in the room...  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Nia Phoenix

I doubt you smell worse than the dead Hutt in the room...

*whew* Thanks for that! wink  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces