[PRP] Strange Folk (Arcus & Kyllikki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Arcus' entire body ached from the gruelling training session he had just put himself through, and his mind was protesting the training session he was now about to put himself through. The male stretched the aching muscles that he would soon abuse, and narrowed his eyes in contemplation. He was lithe muscles, but he was slowly bulking up to be a quite formidable foe to most.
As captain, he damn well had to be.

He refused to let himself get weak minded or weak bodied. He had to put himself through all the paces to keep himself fit. Which was what led him to be in this position.

He ached his back, digging his claws into the dirt beneath his paws as he focused on his prize. He had recruited Ua, the kind hearted girl that she was, to string up a variety of weird objects into the branches of the trees above him. From gourds to scraps of fabric, she had strung them up like a weird festival.

She thought he was crazy, but that didn't phase him at all. Instead, he focused on his goal.

With a quick kick of powerful back legs, Arcus was off. Up the tree, he knocked the first goal to the ground, the gourd splatting on the ground as he lept to the next branch and his next goal. He wouldn't stop until all laid on the ground, all his enemies defeated.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry this took so long ~ Let me know if you want an RP with Hu too

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:57 am
Velveteen Angel
It's alright :3 And i'm assuming they know each other at least a little, if not well. XD

Pale brown eyes watched as the Captain put on his show of agility and stamina. The council member blended well within the dark reaches of the branches and she chuckled slightly as she watched the gourds smash to the ground with swipes of his paws.

The council member flicked her ears as she stood and stretched, her muscles protesting slightly but she forced them to move. She had trained earlier that day and she rolled her shoulders and picked up a gourd she had acquired when she had seen Ua setting up the display.

She knew this could go a number of ways, but she had faith in Arcus. She waited until he had smashed one of the gourds and prepared himself to move on to the next target. She didn't want to injure him or anything of the sort. "You missed one." She said tossing the gourd in his direction. In her mind, he would change course and take it out, before it hit him, and then go onto his last few targets, but that was what her mind played out. Who knew how it would actually go.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:43 am

The sound of a voice startled him only for a minute, his body tensing instinctively at the noise; he relaxed a fraction when it sunk into his brain that it was a familiar voice at least, but still his body remained primed for action. Her casual comment, coupled with the tossing of the gourd, issued a sort of challenge to the male.

Changing his path easily with a quick twist of lithe muscles, he flicked his paws, claws extended, at the new gourd, hitting it solidly and sending it smashing into a nearby tree, practically exploding in a display of fleshy fruit. He landed with a solid thud, but did not stay grounded for long. He launched himself upwards again, knocking the targets one by one until all laid on the floor; defeated.

Only then did he land, and cast his eyes to the female who had approached him. "Council Member Kyllikki. What brings you out?" His tone was cold, but not aggressive. Simply...bland.

AstoriaFallen
Moved this to the subforum!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Velveteen Angel

She kept a silent smile to herself as she watched him take down the gourd effortlessly. She had no doubts in his abilities and she flicked her tail slightly and stood up and moved fluidly down a branch or two so that she was eye level with her comrade. "Just doing my daily rounds. I see you're as quick as ever Arcus." She was pleased, they didn't need anyone to lose any of their skills. There was always the possibilities of disaster striking and all had to be on alert.

She lifted one of her paws and licked it slightly and then replaced it on the branch she now sat and she glanced around his training grounds he had created. "Have you ever considered using this for training recruits?" It would be a very good course for them to go through so they could see where they were and where they needed to be.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Arcus stretched languidly, relaxing his muscles from their heightened state. He nodded at her compliment. He had tried hard to keep his body in peak form, and that was necessary considering he was one of the few defence members.

"First we need to have new recruits," he pointed out simply. They were sorely lacking in defence members. He was one of the few that were able to fight in the colony, though he didn't mind. He enjoyed training himself, and he liked being alone when he did so.

He wouldn't mind other fighters, it would be better for the colony but for now, he was content.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 pm
Velveteen Angel

"This is very much true. I'm sure we will have more in time." It bothered her slightly at how few numbers they had in the colony but she knew that if it came down to it everyone would be able to hold their own to an extent. She just wished they had more skilled defense members. It would prevent such events from ever happening, or at least keep the numbers few and far between.

"What other courses do you set up?" She relaxed and made herself comfortable. She was curious to know if he did the same course or chose different ones now and again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:01 pm

"Hopefully. Or else the colony will be at a great disadvantage," he remarked casually, despite talking about the fate of the colony in general. He was sure that most of the colony could be called to fight, sure that it would help the colony survive but having such a small army was...concerning.

He blinked as the female made herself comfortable and shrugged his shoulders, muscles rippling. "It depends on what I am trying to train," he explained. "I have many types; none set up at the moment as I am trying to improve my speed." He was already quite fast, but he could always be faster. When he increased his muscles, he always lost some speed, unless he kept up his vigorous training to keep it at a steady level.

"Are you interested in the military, Kyllikki?"

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:14 pm
Velveteen Angel

She liked that he set up different courses, not just the same one over and over again. She wondered if perhaps he'd be willing to set up those courses for training purposes. It was always good to make sure everyone was well prepared, fighter or not. "Would you be willing to set up those courses for some of the pride members? I think it would be good for everyone to have a go at some of them." She asked.

She smiled as he asked her if she was interested in the military and she nodded. "Indeed I am. I think it's good to have a strategic background in case of trouble."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:56 pm
Arcus was surprised at her request, but he nodded. "Of course." He agreed readily. "I am willing to train anyone who asks; be they scholars or military leopards like myself. Everyone can learn to fight and defend themselves, and their pride." He was proud of his colony, and he would do anything to protect them, even if that forced him to interact with people, which was one of his least favourite tasks.

He approved of her strategic background, as he disliked the idea of being ruled only by those scholars. "Good. Our council needs more strategic thinkers." He nodded firmly.

He glanced at the sky, and then back at the council leopardess. "I should leave to do my rounds of the boundaries. Perhaps we will talk strategy someday."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:37 am
Velveteen Angel
I believe we can finally call this finished. smile I love your goddess btw. <3 <3

She was pleased that he was willing to do so. "I would like to talk strategy with you one day. I'll try and get a group set up so we can give it a test go and see what happens." She had to be getting going as well so it was almost perfect timing that he had to go do his rounds as well. "Stay safe and we shall talk again." She said with a nod of her head as she carefully bounded her way down the branches and disappeared into the forest.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas