Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Teamwork and You (OVER pg. 14!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

There was no sign up sheet.

There was. No. Sign up sheet.

Any interested students, alumni, faculty, or golem'd hunters may post here showing up to the class. There is no special room setup, the class is, as usual, a pristine room filled with perfectly lined up desks.

So far, it doesn't look like much of an adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm
Ash appeared. All seven feet (he was in his helm) of him, sword dragging behind him, dressed in an extremely unusual outfit for him. He knocked a few desks aside, simply by existing, and sat in one. It was, in fact, a bit too small...so he sat on the surface itself, instead of a chair.

liz considers that outfit a truly wasted opprotunity  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:20 pm
Enzo was impressed with himself. He seemed to be actually early to a class for once.

He immediately took that as an opportunity to run (or saunter) down the hall toward a vending machine. If there wasn't one? He'd find one. Being early to class was for chumps.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 am
"Enzo!" Muka hooted, appearing in class in a new and exciting outfit.

"Fancy meeting you here! And hrmm.. helloooo strange." He waggled his fingers at Ash with whom he was not acquainted.

bilious

astrazilla

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 am
A little pink haired witch bounced into the room, slipping into a seat with ease. She turned her head suddenly, large pigtails bobbing wildly with her movement.

This room had a lot of boils in it. Okay, time to scan. Were they hot?

Hm... no. No they were not. But one looked fat and rich?

Okay fine.. second thing; did they at least look fun?

Oh Hells Bells, yes they did.

"HIYO BOILS!" She announced herself, grinning an impish grin. "I'm Lottie! What's youuuur names~?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 am
Muka grinned wider to see a very energetic ghoul bounce into the room. He waggled his fingers to her now, perching on top of one of the desks nearby because the prospect of squeezing behind one seemed terrible at the moment.

"Hellooooo Lottie." The strix ran his talons through his beard a moment. "A, hrmm, pleasure! My name is Muka."

bittiface

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:15 am
Enzo stopped in his escape, blinking at the sight of Muka's new outfit, "You ah... certainly lookin' colorful there, champ!" Alright. So maybe he would loiter a bit longer if his friends were going to do dumb things like show up.

As the colorful reaper girl bounced toward them, Enzo was increasingly feeling very monochromatic. He gave her a polite nod, although he hadn't been formally introduced until now. "Who's this looker? Name's Enzo," He grinned to the ghoul, 'Lottie', before elbowing his friend in the side. "By an' by, Muka, my man, check it!" He gave a grin, flashing silver where his missing tooth had once been. "Got m'bite back."

iloveyouDIE

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:19 am
"Muka and Enzo! It's a pleasure!" She grinned widely. These boys looked like they were trouble.

Lottie loved trouble.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 pm
Myr was not looking for adventure. Nope. Not at all, but he found himself making his way to the classroom anyways, his familiar curled up under his hat. Lazy creature. He peered into the classroom, noticing that there were several people inside, and that the classroom seemed rather normal.

Hmm.

He knew better than to assume that things would stay safe, but, since he was here, he might as well join in. What was the worst thing that could happen?

The reaper found a seat next to the little pink haired witch, who was busy conversing with the two boils already there. She seemed to be a rather hyper little thing, and he grinned brightly. "Hiya guys!"

iloveyouDIE

bittiface

Bilious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm
Lottie's head whipped t the side to find another boil sitting beside her. She grinned again, grabbing the boil's hand and giving it a firm shake.

"Hey there! I'm Lottie. Wow! I have a whole harem now!"

iloveyouDIE

moonlit-raven

Bilious

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm
Adventure! Adventureadventureadventure! Canon's sneakers squealed on the floor as she attempted to put on the brakes. Her feet happened to stop a lot sooner than her top half, however, and the little ghoul went somersaulting across the floor to crash into a desk.

"Am I late?" she demanded from the floor. "Where's the adventure?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 pm
"ADVENTURE!" Trisha entered the room hauling a very disgruntled flame demon behind her.

"This class says Adventure, we must go... wait this looks.... like a normal class room." Trisha looked around, maybe she was missing something? Oh there were people here already. "Hello new friends." she gave them a grin.

"Oh late? I don't think so. But there is supposed to be Adventure! Andrew says all of Selene's classes have adventure."

Zee Oddwyn

--

Andrew peered around and finally was able to wiggle his wrist out of Trisha's grasp. Freedooom! Wait... where was the sign up sheet, this was one of Selene's classes.... though he was seriously regretting ever mentioning it to Trisha. Still last time or at least one of the times, they went on a trip to the human world. It was fun, if he froze to near dissipation. He climbed up to one of the desks and made like Ash and Muka, sitting on top of it and surveying the room. At least this way he could almost be head level with Trisha.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm
He smiled when she noticed him, a little amused when she grabbed his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Myr." It was even more amusing when she called them a harem, her harem even, but it had potential for some fun. "Looking forward to some adventure?"

The newcomers certainly were, if what they were saying was any indication, and he wondered just how many people were going to show up. Hopefully not many more, he'd rather this be a small class, but he'd just have to see.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm
Taima showed up to the class less because she was interested in adventure--well, that's not entirely true, she was always interested in adventure--and more because it was going to be taught by Professor Selene, and while she may not have thought much of the teacher, she did have to admit that the chaos her classes tended to devolve into were slightly more interesting than the subject matter. She came prepared: pensnake, notebook, and the camera setting on her phone set to "on." Just in case.

---

Sorcha had actually given the poster in the hall an actual verbal reply of, "Yes, please, where might I find this adventure you're offering?" She was oblivious, as always, to the bewildered stares it drew from anyone within earshot. She read further down the poster and clapped delightedly at its response. "3 PM! I will certainly, definitely, almost probably be there. If I remember. I will make a point of remembering, just for you!"

She hadn't remembered. In fact, it was sheer dumb (dumb, really dumb) luck that she had stumbled across Professor Selene's classroom in a search for Somewhere Else. She paused when she saw all the students gathered in the room and decided that Right Here was as good a place to be as any. "What's this, then?" Sorcha asked no one in particular, instead addressing the whole room--and the people in it--in the hopes of sudden enlightenment. "Are we having a party? It's not a pot luck, is it? I didn't bring a dish!"  

Inle-roo

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 pm
Brenley had been lured by the promise of adventure much like a number of his fellow students, but when he arrived at the designated location he saw nothing more thrilling than a classroom. Not that classrooms couldn't be exciting, but this one was rather... devoid of anything, really. Unless they were all going to go on some collective hallucinatory journey, the reaper didn't see how they would end up doing anything more interesting than sitting still.

He took a deep breath, pushing away his diminishing fear of crowds as he stepped into the room and glanced at the demon who had entered in front of him. What in the hell was a pot luck?

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff