Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs
Introduction Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:44 pm
Introduce your self to the members of the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:21 pm
Hello, I'm Ichigo1223, but you can call me Jake, can't wait to start role playing with you guys!  

Ichigo1223

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:23 pm
Ichigo1223
Hello, I'm Ichigo1223, but you can call me Jake, can't wait to start role playing with you guys!

welcome to the guild Jake :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
Ichigo1223

welcome to the guild Jake :3

Thanks, so do I just apply with you for a pack and rank? There aren't any Alphas yet so I wasn't sure  

Ichigo1223

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:47 pm
welcome to the guild Jake. Yes, I'm going to have an alpha of one of the packs. My alpha is going to be the leader of Deathgivers pack. we are deciding to make everybody have one alpha wolf per person in the guild if they want to be an alpha wolf, for it won't get complicated throughout the rp.

LotusLover1209

Ichigo1223

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
welcome to the guild Jake. Yes, I'm going to have an alpha of one of the packs. My alpha is going to be the leader of Deathgivers pack. we are deciding to make everybody have one alpha wolf per person in the guild if they want to be an alpha wolf, for it won't get complicated throughout the rp.

LotusLover1209

Ichigo1223

I think what you mean is that everyone has a chance to be an alpha in the guild...till all the alphas are taken...there is a total of 10 alphas...1 male and 1 female a piece If anyone is interested or unsure of alphas have been taken or not...there will be a rank list for each pack maintained along with an explanation of the pack ranks. here in the main forum  

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 pm
Besides that I'm the VC of the guild and if you have any questions about the guild pm me...oh and fair warning...if there is something wrong with your profiles this goes for everyone...i'll be quoting your profiles with the changes needed to be made or if you post something wrong in the rp I'll quote you there too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:51 pm
LotusLover1209
Besides that I'm the VC of the guild and if you have any questions about the guild pm me...oh and fair warning...if there is something wrong with your profiles this goes for everyone...i'll be quoting your profiles with the changes needed to be made or if you post something wrong in the rp I'll quote you there too.
So where should I Post my character profile exactly?  

Ichigo1223

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Ichigo1223
LotusLover1209
So where should I Post my character profile exactly?

bsically in the sub forms that hod the diffrent packs there are topics with the name of the packs and info and profile example
"The Deathgiver Pack Info and Profile" This topics are all announcements at the top of the sub forms. so just chose the pack you want to be in and post your profile in there profile topic  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:44 pm
Hello, I am Paradise Wolf Blue, though you can just call me 'Blue' if you want to. I will try to be active with the role-play, though once my winter break is over I don't know how much I will be able to post.  

Paradise Wolf Blue

Loyal Wolf

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:46 am
Paradise Wolf Blue
Hello, I am Paradise Wolf Blue, though you can just call me 'Blue' if you want to. I will try to be active with the role-play, though once my winter break is over I don't know how much I will be able to post.

Well if you can post once a week it will be ok ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:21 pm
hi i am sarkura! i am in the female alpha of the deathgiver pack. does anyone in my pack have any ideas on how to start posting on how our wolves met etc. ? i would love to hear your ideas send me a pm anytime!  

Sarkura_Haruno_21

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

LotusCrystal1223
Vice Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:47 pm
Sarkura_Haruno_16
hi i am sarkura! i am in the female alpha of the deathgiver pack. does anyone in my pack have any ideas on how to start posting on how our wolves met etc. ? i would love to hear your ideas send me a pm anytime!

hmmm maybe the pack could be in the den waking up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:22 pm
Umm....hello...I'm Nyan Kitty I was never really good with intros but...I would like to join your guild and be a wolf...and things like that...although I'm not sure which pack I actually want to be in so....Hai cat_redface cat_whee  

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces