Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Less Intimidating RP Search Thread [Updated 6/10!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:38 pm
I think the title about covers it.

I'll post a number of SoA here that I would like to find plots for, and work on them specifically. I don't know how many will be in here at any one time but I'll update as often as I can and keep things rolling in and out!

Or I'll forget. But I'll try not to.

It's best to quote me with tags or with plot ideas! And my aim is always open: carpetburnwicked

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiroja and Angava are My Little Pony cosplays, of course, so I batched them together though I have no real intention of plotting them together. They do look cute side by side but uh... anyway. Neither have ever been played and would very much like some plots and fun! They are both available for prides, for plots, for flings or for mate proposals. I might change their personalities a little to fit SoA a bit better, but generally, they're close to what they're based on as far as character. I made them because I'm a dork and they're fun, so I'd just love to share the nerdom, and have fun with others. =] Other cosplays, like MLP or Pokemon or whatever, might result in some hilarity >>  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image
Elsa is Queen of my Pride concept, the Frozen Isle. She is a quiet and aloof young lioness, very much used to being alone and being shunned for how she looks and the supposed 'curse' she bears. She carries a lot of guilt and a heavy feeling of duty, and wants to do all she can to help her pride become prosperous and happy. Finding new pride members, staving off trouble, meeting with other prides for potential allies or enemies: she is open to anything! The pride is now official, so I am open to any RP with other Pride members, or potential plots with other prides!!

I also have quite a few other folks in this pride, for any sort of plotting. Most have not been played before! Vikali is Elsa's god half-brother, who protects her and the pride to ensure it endures. Omba is a grumpy gus that hates Snow Pelts, but I would love to get him into a fluffy situation with a snowy pelt, perhaps one that could be a mate or a fling for him? Open his eyes, so to speak! The others have not been played yet and are open to anything =]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
Iroh is one of my oldest and most beloved SoA! He is a proud and loyal member of the Firekin pride, and of course, he will never leave it. He is a kind lion, who loves to eat and laugh and share stories with those around him. He is fairly rotund, but his size and sheer fluffiness should not be taken for weakness: he is a sturdy and fierce member of his pride and though he prefers not to fight, that does not mean he has failed to learn how. He's powerful and full of wisdom from his many conversations, and his curiosity for learning and growing stronger both in mind and body have never faded. He does not feel a lion can ever learn too much, and in that mind he loves to teach and share with others to help them grow as well. I would like to find him a mate, because oh my God he's been around a while and has just never managed to get one! Of course, he is related to most of the pride, so it would most likely have to be a SoA with no family history, a new recruit, or something like that. But I'd love to play him some more, and get him out and about again. He can also do battles still, if needed!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image
These two are members of the Tokakinji pride, and are not the nicest lionesses around. Morgana is leading an uprising of Druids against the ruling family, and is planning to make her moves sooner rather than later. Afriti is doing her part by gathering anyone she can, and spreading lies about how terrible the Tokakinji, and Uther's family, are. She does not care who gets hurt in this: she just wants to see the world burn. Morgana is far more personally invested, and wants to take her place as ruler of the pride, as she feels she was meant to be royal but because she is daughter of the Queen and not the King, she has no place. She feels she is being punished for the circumstances of her birth, and not something she's done. I am open for anything for them, though mate or fling plots for Morgana would have to be very much tied into the Tokakinji plot! I'm not sure she's ready for another litter, but I would love to be proven wrong >> And Afriti is not available for a mortal breeding. She doesn't like mortals and would not be bothered, unless it was a move that was definitely going to make someone suffer. Any pride RP would be amazing, either with Druids or Toka!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
Ulfric is a member of the Stormborn, and a bit of a d**k, all told. He's determined, he's powerful, and he is always seeking more. He is never satisfied with his lot in life and he wants to make a bigger name for himself, even if that means stirring up some trouble. Really, he will be my way of learning more about the pride, because I would very much like to start RPing more in it. I have a few other members that I just have not found RP for, ahah. Gotta start somewhere, for real this time. I know he had a slated breeding plot thing, but it hasn't really gotten off the ground. (Did you still want to do it, Yuna?). In any case, he could use the RP count, regardless!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
Haini has a lovely family and a mate, but I would love to get her more RP in her pride! I have other Ela, too, that have nothing going on, listed below! =D Doyehi placed in the Sky Festival, and is a quiet, stoic sort. But under all that fluff he has a gentle soul.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 pm
User Image
Hitilafu is another one of my early SoA, that I love very dearly. She has had a rogue breeding and her cubbies have grown up and are off doing their own thing, one of whom is in the Tokakinji, but she has not found a pride or a mate to settle down with. I would like to correct this, as I love her and think it's about time to get her some nice plots. Though drama along the way is just fine. In any case, she is a very loving and kind, though she can be a little shy. She was very sheltered as a cub, but growing up she's learned a lot more about the world, except how to look at it cynically. She is just optimistic. And open to any plots!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
Leta is a member of the Sukafumo pride, and is proud to serve the royal family! He is a bit of a dunce and can be a chatterbox, but he really believes that he is doing what is best for his King and Queen, and for his pride, at all times. He's gullible, but he does not know that. I absolutely love this guy and just want to get him a mate, or something, because why the hell not. He is a member of the Hadaya family line, though his 'fail face' antics are limited to his goofy lack of intelligence. He's not particularly clumsy, though he's never been in love before, so who knows? Mate and pride RP would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image
I really want to play this guy but I can't seem to get the chance! He joined the dwarf pride, but that didn't work out since the place was disbanded, so I think he is a free agent again! I would really love to find him SOMETHING, or just a fling or mate plot or whatever. A pride would be good though!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
These three are the rulers of the Tokakinji! Uther is the King, and his kind and gentle Queen, Ygraine, keeps him calm and level headed. He is not the nicest guy on a bad day, grumpy and sometimes he lets his anger get the better of him. He does not have a soft spot for the Druids, but he lets them live in his lands and does try to integrate them, to include them in his day to day, and to give them a fair chance. Mostly because Ygraine tells him to, but still. Talfrid, the God of Chivalry, is Uther's father. He guards his son and promotes peace within the pride, spending most of his time among the inhabitants of the lands, and out in the rogue lands, finding more members or helping strangers with their problems. None of them really know about the uprising that is threatening their home. I'm open to any pride RP with these guys or any plots that might be interesting in the context of what is happening right now! Talfrid, of course, is open for flings. If he does get a mate, it would be a god!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image
These are a couple of my pokemon SoA! An Ivysaur and an Ekans! Like the MLP guys up the top there, I would love to just find fun, silly RP and plot stuff for them. Maybe a pride but that's not necessary. They're not being plotted together in any way, they just both happen to be pokemon so I put them here. I have a bunch of others, too, of course, and am always available for poke-fun.

LOOK AT ALL THESE POKEMON

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
How many blank slates that need a home and a plot do I have? A lot. I mean. A lot. This is one of them, and I think she's pretty. I'd love to do something with her, and I don't get to use non-lions very often, so it'd be nice to use some of my others, like this one!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image
Legea is a cute. He's awkward and clumsy but he's very sincere and is earnestly trying to be the best lion he can be. He takes a lot of pride in his work, and he practices hunting as much as he can, though not with prey all the time. He's playful and kind. I'd like for him to find him any kind of plot inside the pridelands, though he is not interested in leaving! I'm open to any sort of pridal RP, and I know he has a lot of family in the lands as well.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image
Blank slate blah blah blah same as the others above blah blah open to anything blah.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff