Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Evermore~

Back to Guilds

Got pests? An Itch? Or are you just a creature of the night or day, living among humans, and hiding? ~Medieval!~ 

Tags: Supernatural, Creatures, Medevial, Romance, Hurt and Anguish 

Reply Noble Manors
Lady Delilah's Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

Here is where Lady Delilah lives...
~Main bathroom
~Main Bedroom
~2 Guest rooms
~2 maid's rooms
~2 cheif's rooms
~1 butler room
~3 little bathrooms
~Parlor
~3 studies
~Kitchen
~Dining hall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah sat lazily on her patio, looking out into her lovely garden. Nothing was going to ruin this day for her, it was all calm and quiet. No Kallian to be seen or heard, her roses looked gorgeous. Their white petals gleaming in the sunlight. Though it was a beautiful day she was not moving from underneath her Umbrella.

She sipped her tea happily, closing her dark red eyes. Yes nothing at all was going to ruin this nice day for her. Not at all... or is there?

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:40 pm
killerjr 144

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

With a loud, carefree laugh, Kallian could be seen running across the gardens of one gorgeous Demoness. He was being pursued by an angry maid who was yelling and running after him. He quickly hopped into some rose bushes and lay silently. The maid went past, and noticed her mistress, bowing and apologizing before going back to her duties. Kallian cackled and came out of the bushes, triumphantly holding up a pair of Delilah's panties.
"At last!"
He said, a grin on his face.

...That I hold to importance.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah's eyes widened, was that her.. panties?! The angry demoness stood up quickly, dismissing the maid. She stalked over angrily. "KALLIAN ENCANTE!" She screamed, getting closer and closer. You could tell she was mad, just by looking into her eyes as they got brighter and brighter.

Delilah couldn't believe this man! Always going on panty raids, ruining her afternoon teas. She was wrong, so wrong.. her day could be ruined by Kallian.

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallians eyes widened and he glanced about to find the source of that lovely voice singing (screaming).
"Delilah, my dear! How lovely to see you!"
He said, unaware of the danger closing in on him.
He stepped past a crushed rose and smiled sweetly(and kinda pervetedly) at her. The panties dissapeared into a pocket of space(wow a useful talent..) as he came up to her.
"You eyes look gorgeous today! They are absolutely shining!"
He said in his happy way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah saw one of her beautiful white roses trampled. She gasped in horror as she looked at Kallian. Her hand raised, soon striking his face with a loud slap noise. "Kallian! What in the nine pits of hell are you doing?! Y-You trampled my beautiful flowers! Not to mention stole yet ANOTHER set of panties from me!" She scolded, putting her hands on her hips.

When was this poor boy ever going to learn? This just isn't right! He needed to be... punished.

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:02 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian, who had mastered the art of moving the face and shaping it, put on a scolded or kicked puppy look and hunched over slightly.
"I apologize dearly for...trampling upon your sacred roses that shine with the white purity of your fair skin!"
He said dramatically, holding an arm to his forehead and swooning slightly. Hopefully it wasn't noticed that he didn't apologize for the panties, but then again, he wasn't sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah frowned, "Your being punished for this.. apologies or not." She said, indeed not even thinking about the panty apology. The demoness grabbed Kallian by the wrist. She knew of his fear, and she always used it when he misbehaved. Today he already did misbehave.

Delilah turned to look at him, "You know that I'm going to have to show you something.." The woman wasn't even sorry for what she was about to do.

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:20 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

"No! Delilah! I promise to be good!"
He could feel the oh so lovely intent coming off of her in waves. His eyes were on his wrist and her delicate fingers.
"Please! Pretty please? With lots of gore and skulls on top?"
Kallian said in a pleading tone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah didn't care for a word he pleaded, he knew better then this. Though.. the skulls and gore did sound nice about that time. She continued to lead the poor reaper to a little 'farm' if you will full of bunnies. Delilah just thought they were absolute precious!

For more then just as being her cute little pets they where well... Her punishments for Kallian.

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:36 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian let out a very (manly) loud shriek and tried to struggle from Delilahs iron grip.
"I'll behave! I will!"
He said desperately, wriggling about. His eyes were wide.
The creatures that might as well have been from the darkness seemed to leer at him with their beady eyes...and the fluff! Oh lord...the fluff...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah just sighed and put Kallian in the pen full of bunnies. "Stay!" She barked at him, like hell she was going to let him get out of this one. After this he was to tend to her garden, and he was to do it properly.The demoness smiled at the (manly) shrieks of Kallian when they bunnies hopped to him.

The bunnies looked adorable to be honest! But to Kallian, they where the worst thing anyone could imagine. Timing it by 1,000x.

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

Kallian sat frozen, with huge eyes, for a whole minute, before his shrieks and screams increased in pitch and strength. A curious bunny nudged him and he lost all control, forgetting that he could easily get out of there. He curled in on himself to escape the wrath of the creatures and retreated into his chaotic mind to escape, his body still spasming and twitching.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah just watched, it was pathetic to see him like this. He was a strong soul reaper for hell's sake! The bunnies continued to nudge him, their cold noses touching his skin directly. "Kallian! Do you promise to behave and fix my garden?" She questioned, her hands on her hips. That was just her kind of stance when she was in that power.

While he was busy maybe she could be able to find a set of her panties. It was getting bothersome having to buy more and more whenever she found more stolen. What could that man be doing with her panties anyway?

Ace of night

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 pm
killerjr 144

User Image

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only one...

"Yes Yes Yes! I promise! I promise!"
He stood, towering over the white fluffballs, but hunching over with a frightened look. He whimpered.
"Just please...call off the HellFluffs...."
He shuddered. Her panties appeared in his hand out of nowhere.
"I'll even return these!"

Noble Manors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas