Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:42 pm
User ImageIt was late evening and Lana was slowly walking through the dense undergrowth towards Home Tree. She could hear the sounds of drums and music going and it made her smile. She found it helped raise spirits when celebrations happened. Everyone enjoyed dancing and singing, it was part of who they were to celebrate the life they were given.

She wasn't quite ready to retire for the evening so she took a path that veered to the right of the great tree and she headed towards a small clearing where fresh water pooled into a small lake. She came to a stop and looked down at her reflection and she looked up at the illuminating forest around her. This place was so beautiful at night and she wondered if others perhaps enjoyed it as much as her?

She had left her home because of the inequality there and had almost been met with the same fate here, however, it seemed to be things were looking up. She just had to make sure she kept a positive out look on the events that happened, no matter what.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Tsun had had a great day hunting, for the first time in a long time he actually felt like he had done a good job taking care of the pride. Normally the large purple and blue lion was a little on the lazy side, only doing just as much work as was required. But today he had gone above and beyond delivering quite the pile of meat to the pride.

Now he was making his way to his favourite watering hole, the day of hunting had lead him to be quite thirsty and now that he was home in the dense jungle he was looking forward to getting a bit of a chance to return to his lazy ways.

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:05 pm
nessiaing

Her thoughts were stolen when she spotted the form of someone else moving through the forest. She wasn't sure who it was but none the less, her spirits were high and she was feeling in the mood for some company.

"I see you brother." She said warmly as she approached the male. He wasn't someone she had met yet and she always enjoyed meeting the different members of the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:24 pm
Tsun was pulled from his thoughts when he heard the females voice. He looked up to see a mostly white lioness before him, she had pleasing teal stripes though.

"Why hello sister, I do hope that I am not intruding on you." he siad with a low and humble voice. Tsun had met a fair number of individuals from the pride but this female he had never seen before. The lazy male tried to perk up some, it wasn't often he kept company and even less often it was a female.

"My name is Tsun'tswayon, its a pleasure to meet you." he said smiling he took a seat before her.

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 pm
nessiaing

"Oh no. You are not intruding on anything. I was just out enjoying a nice stroll." She said with a smile and she gave a slight bow as he introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Tsun. Is it okay if I call you that?" She said softly, hoping that he wouldn't mind.

"I hope I didn't intrude on what you were doing." She said wondering if he might have been on the way to do something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:16 pm
[quote="Astoria Fallen]

"How could someone as beautiful as you be intruding on me." He told her with a flirtatious laugh. Tsun was a ladies man most of the time, when he bothered not being lazy. He studied the female before him, she was good looking with a mainly white coat meaning she must have a pure spirit, or at least a mostly pure one. She did have a touch of pink on her but really Tsun wasn't too concerned with the colours of his fellow bothers and sisters.

"Tell me more about yourself..." he trailed off realizing he didn't know the females name, he still wanted to know more about her. The male hadn't made enough friends in the pride he had lived in his whole life not to mention he was well beyond the age that it would have been socially acceptable to have found a mate.

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:21 pm
nessiaing
I really need to make sure I know how to spell Eywa lol. I think that's right but I don't think it is. O.o

Beautiful? Her? She looked around for a moment nonchalantly and sure enough there wasn't anyone else but the two of them here. "Thank you. Your words flatter me." She said sweetly. She really wasn't sure how to respond back and she realized she hadn't told him her name when he left his next sentence unfinished.

"I am called Svetlana'Rayna." More about herself? She praised Eywa like everyone else and she served the priestess herself and she honestly liked her position in the pride, though she would never have any standing. "There really isn't much to tell.. I am but an Acolyte who serves the Priestess and Eywas will."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:43 pm
AstoriaFallen
No thats right you got it wink

Tsun bowed his head "Well Svetlana'Reyna it is a pleasure to meet you." he told her, a goofy grin on his face. He was aware that some view the Acolyte as a lower position but in Tsun's eye every job was an important one. The pride needed everyone to survive.

"That is very good of you. I am just a hunter, and at times not even a very good one most days." he told her. Perhaps there was a job in the pride that was more suited to him but he hadn't really explored the options.

"You were not born here then?" he asked, he felt pretty sure he hadn't seen anyone else that looked related to her in the pride.

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:29 pm
nessiaing

His words were true and that eased her. Everyone was a huge part of this life and they needed every one to survive. No job was less important than the other. At least that was what she always told herself. IT seemed this male shared the same views as her. This was pleasing.

"Your words ease my heart brother." She said with a warm smile. It was true, this male has given her spirits hope. She hadn't talked about her past with anyone before. No one had ever asked. "You are correct. I was not born here, but this is my home. My will is with the great mother and I wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am
AstoriaFallen

The purple lion bowed his head, having been born in colours that were blessed in the pride Tsun hadn't spent a great deal of time thinking about what life my be like for those who weren't born in the same fashion. "I am glad I could ease your heart." he told her with a grin.

Tsun looked up at the sky the sun was long since set and Tsun's hammock was calling to him. "I am sad to say I must leave you my friend but I do hope that our path cross again soon." he told her, and it was truth Tusn was pretty sure he had met somone who he could be friends with for sometime.

She had also gave him much to think about she loved her job so much, a job that might be looked down upon by some, and yet Tsun hated his perhaps it was time for a career change.

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:57 am
nessiaing

"I pray you rest well then. It was a pleasure to have met you." She said with a bow of her head in return. Meeting him and definitely risen her hopes a great deal from what they had already been at and she hoped to meet him again sometime.

"Safe travels brother. Until we meet again." She said with a warm smile as she turned and headed towards the Tree of Souls to do some reflecting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 am
AstoriaFallen

Tsun nodded his head in farewell, before he sauntered off to his hammock. He was very happy that he had met the female today. It gave me another centre on life. He hopped up into his hammock and with a smile on his face fell asleep. He knew that it wouldn't be long before he saught out the pale lioness again.  

nessiaing

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff